Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Power of Chastity - Part IV

"Simon goes home to Lucy after a meeting with Chris, her lover."

90
13 Comments 13
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Simon arrived home to find Lucy in the kitchen. She was wearing a mid-thigh length black, Chinese print, silk Kimono. He hadn’t seen her in it before. She was also wearing black stockings. He knew that because it opened slightly when she came to greet him and he caught a flash of stocking top, and white thigh. She kissed him. She smelled fresh and there was a hint of perfume. He touched her covered breasts and knew that she wore no bra.

“You look nice,” he told her, experiencing a sudden erection.

“Awww, thank you,” she responded with another kiss. “I thought you deserve a treat tonight,” she said, pulling away, “Just the steaks to do now. Why don’t you go and get changed; take a shower if you want, there’s no rush.”

He felt overwhelmed. Usually, their evenings started off with moans about their work day; maybe, a discussion about the day’s post. A steak dinner was also usually reserved for the odd weekend. Lucy would nearly always change into a pair of jeans, or shorts if it was very warm when she came home. This was indeed a treat. He wondered if all this was a consequence of his meeting with Chris after work.

He had just finished his shower and was drying himself when Lucy popped her head around the bathroom door. “How’s it going?”

“Nearly done,” he told her as she approached him. She relieved him of the towel and took over drying him. “It must have been quite an ordeal meeting Chris tonight?”

He smiled. “It was a bit.”

“It couldn’t have been easy for you. Still, you’ve got that part over with now. Chris has his key.”

“He told you?”

“Yes, he rang just after you left,” she told him as she began to dry his groin area.

“W… what else did he say?”

“Not a lot,” she answered. “He just said that you had a good chat; cleared a few things up, set some boundaries.”

Simon wondered what things were cleared up and what boundaries were set. Lucy though, had managed to bring him to an erection again and he became distracted. “He’s under the impression that you enjoy the use of a chastity cage,” she said softly as her hand cupped his testicles. “Is he correct?”

“Well, er… I… “

“It’s okay, Simon. There’s no need to be shy about enjoying it. There’s nothing wrong with chastity devices. Who knows how many men there are out there who get excited by wearing them, and how many have to deny themselves the pleasures of wearing them as well?

Simon didn’t say anything.

She kissed him. “So don’t feel embarrassed about enjoying stuff like that.”

He was not only fully erect now but there was also evidence of his excitement from his precum. Lucy rubbed the palm of her hand over the tip of his cock. “Would you like me to take of this?” she asked as she held him and shook it from side to side.

He was indecisive through his excitement. “Come on,” she told him as she led him to the bedroom.

Lucy took over. Made him lie back on the bed and climbed on it next to him. Kneeling over him, she took hold of his erection and began to stroke him.

“So, what was it like having a drink with the man who is fucking me?”

He looked up at her. There was a smile on her face. “He wants to fuck me on Wednesday afternoon. We usually go to his place, but he wants to fuck me here,” she told him. “Here, in this bed.”

Simon groaned. “No… not here, please.”

“Why?” she teased.

“This… this is our place.”

“I know, but this is the place I prefer to be fucked.”

Simon groaned his objection again. Lucy leaned over him and kissed him. “Okay, but we will fuck in here at some time or other. This is the best place for a wife to cuckold her husband. Wouldn’t you agree?”

He was close to coming. She was right, of course, it was the best place to be cuckolded. The angst, the pain, the hurt, and the sexual excitement, of your wife laying with another man there, made it so. Lucy leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips. “Okay, we’ll leave it for now, but we will do it here sometime soon. Chris will fuck me in this bed.” She was adamant.

Simon screamed out, but not in pain. He screamed out in the excitement of Chris fucking her in this bed, as his cum gushed over her hand. She looked down at him and smiled. “You needed that didn’t you?”

He nodded and she continued to slowly masturbate him until his last drop of cum left him. Lucy climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom and fetched a towel and a cloth. Minutes later he was clean and dry. He started to get off the bed, but she stopped him. “Stay there a minute please,” she told him.

Simon lay back and watched her go to the dressing table drawer and extract something. It was his cage. “You don’t mind wearing this do you?”

He raised himself up onto his elbows. “I… I thought it was just for the weekends when you are seeing Chris?”

AbbyJonness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJonness

Lucy sat down beside him and took hold of his limp cock. “Not necessarily,” she corrected.  “You see, the main point of a husband wearing a chastity cage is to impede his ability to have sex with his wife. Now… if a wife cannot have sex with her husband she is going to have to look elsewhere for sexual satisfaction, isn’t she?”

Simon nodded as he laid back.

“So, Simon, what is it to be?”

He remained silent but Lucy continued to stroke his stiffening cock. “You see, darling, I would like to have a good reason to fuck Chris, and any other man for that matter. Not just to cuckold you for your pleasure, but also because I have a need to. And if you are incapacitated in some way… well… !”

“So, you would like me to wear one permanently?”

She shook her head.  “No, not permanently but for short periods of time,” she answered as her fingers wrapped themselves around his now hard cock. “And it’s also for your benefit too.”

“My benefit?”

She leaned over and kissed him. “Abstinence is said to be good for a man. It will be good for you to be unable to relieve yourself. To be always horny and knowing that I will be available for sex with other men to satisfy me. That’s the essence of cuckoldry isn’t it – not being able to satisfy your wife and having her seek out other men to take your place and do your job for you?”

“I… I suppose it is,” he groaned.

Lucy kissed him again and stroked his brow. “It makes sense doesn’t it, love? “

He nodded.

“And don’t feel that you will be left out. I know that you need sexual satisfaction too, and I will take care of you. Just like I did just now. It was good wasn’t it?”

Simon managed a painful smile.

She kissed him once more. “Every time I get taken care of I will take care of you, I promise.”

He groaned.

“Now lie back and spread your legs so I can get this cage back on you.”

He lay back and spread his legs, surrendering himself to her gentle fingers as they fitted everything back into place. When finished she checked everything over and smiled with satisfaction. “Oh, by the way, Chris should be giving you a package to bring home tomorrow night.”

“Oh!”

“It’s another cage. It’s a bit smaller than the one you have now. I think you need a tighter fit and this one is made for someone a bit bigger,” she told him, holding out her hand to help him up off the bed. “You don’t mind do you?”

Simon shook his head. His erection had already filled his cage and he would be sore soon. “It’s going to be more painful for me,” he told her.

Lucy smiled. “I know. You’ll just have to try not to have too many dirty thoughts. Try not to think about me getting fucked by someone else.”

He pulled her to him and kissed her, slipping his hand under her Kimono. She wasn’t wearing any panties. “That is going to be extremely difficult for me. I’ll be constantly wondering and thinking about you with someone else.”

“But that’s what you want isn’t it Simon? You want other men to fuck me, don’t you?”

He sighed. She was right.

She reached for his hand and pulled it away.  “You don’t want me getting too excited, do you? You wouldn’t want me ringing Chris and inviting him over would you?”

Simon shook his head. “No.”

“You don’t want to have to sleep in the spare room tonight do you, while I spend the night in here with your boss?”

“Oh God, no.”

Lucy hugged him and kissed him. “Good. Now let's go and have dinner and then after dinner, we can take a look at your contract.”

Contract?

“Chris told you that he sent one over for me to look at, didn’t he?”

“Yes.”

“So, we’ll have a look over it together and see if we can have a meeting of minds over your chastity commitment, and thereby enhance our relationship.”

Enhance our relationship?

“Yes, Simon… enhance our relationship. You enjoy me cuckolding you and I enjoy sexually dominating you. Our chastity contract will go a long way to giving each other a sexually fulfilling marriage.”

He looked perplexed and Lucy reached for his hand and put it between her parted thighs. She was moist down there. He fingered her and she responded with a soft moan. “How would you like to come away with us this weekend?”

Simon had forgotten all about that. “I… I would love to.”

“You would have your own room, of course, but… “

“You and Chris would have a room together?”

Lucy smiled.

“Next door to me?”

She hesitated. “I think Chris would prefer us to be on a different floor.”

He felt that angst again and felt his cage impeding his sexual freedom. “Yes, I understand,” he told her. “I will be uncaged though won’t I?”

She smiled and reached and cupped his testicles. “Good behaviour brings its rewards!”

“What sort of good behaviour?”

She laughed as she released him. “Well, obedience is a good place to start. Come on, let’s eat and then sort this contract out.”

 

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments