Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Power Of Chastity - Part VII

"A Contract is agreed"

54
8 Comments 8
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

 

Lucy came back into the room just as he had finished reading the contract for the second time. She quietly pulled up a chair beside him and sat down.

“So, what do you think?”

Simon said nothing for a few moments as he sat there with the document in his hands. He was not one for rushing into decisions unless they required immediate action.

“It’s… it’s pretty comprehensive, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Did you write this, or was it Chris?”

“I had some input and typed it out, but it was mainly Chris’s authorship. He has been in this situation before. We went through it together and put together something that would probably suit our situation better. He says couples are different, and we have to take that into account.” she told him as her mind went back to the time that they sat together at Chris’s house. They were naked on his settee reading though it. They had just fucked on his shagpile carpet in front of the fire. He had fucked her hard from behind and her knees were not the only thing sore at the end of it.  Chris took a pen to the contract, and by the time they had finished they were ready to fuck again.

This time he took her to his bedroom, slapping her bottom hard on the way up the stairs. He made her lie back on the bed, grab her ankles and pull her legs as far apart as possible for him.

“I love looking at your fucked cunt,” he told her as he climbed on to the bed. Lucy pulled her legs further apart to show him that she enjoyed his attention.

 

Simon turned to her, interrupting her thoughts. “It requires witnessing then?”

She nodded. “Yes, it makes it more formal.”

“That… that would mean someone else knowing about it.”

“Chris knows a couple of people who are discreet and would be willing to witness our signatures, if we asked him.”

Simon sat back as he put the papers down. Lucy reached across with her hand resting on his upper thigh.

“What are your thoughts?” she asked him quietly. “Is this something that you could handle, or is it taking things too far?”

He sighed. “I, I’m not sure, to be honest. Part of me wants to, but it also scares the hell out of me.”

She laughed as she patted his thigh. “Okay, lets break it down then. You get turned on by me fucking other men, right?”

He nodded, as he hand moved across his groin. “It excites you doesn’t it? It really gets you going when you think about Chris fucking me, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” he admitted quietly.

“And you are probably looking forward to him fucking me tomorrow, aren’t you?”

He nodded.

“So am I. I enjoy being fucked by him. I like the excitement of him touching me, love the feel of his fingers inside my panties, touching my sex, fingering me, and getting me wet. I also enjoy knowing that he wants me. I love to see him with a huge bulge because he wants to fuck me, and I love touching it; love to stroke it and suck it.”

Simon looked at her and gasped. Lucy gripped his erection tightly.

“And you love hearing me say these things. Don’t you?”

“Yes,“ Simon gasped.

“So, it’s not just the fucking, is it? It’s hearing about it afterwards as well. Telling you what he did to me, and what I did to him. Telling you how much I enjoyed him. You like that side of it, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And I will do that, and I will do it while you are incapacitated. While your cock is caged!” she told him. “I’ll make you stand in front of me naked while I tell you all about it. Tell you what he did. How he fucked me, and how much I enjoyed it. I’ll watch your cock dribbling with cum because it will, Simon. Chris has told me he has watched it happen. And afterwards, I may, or may not release you. I may just send you off to bed, leaving you in that state for the night. Or I may be kind to you and unlock your cage. Maybe, I will just sit back and watch you while you masturbate, or perhaps, I will do it for you, we’ll see. But all this will be part of your life in chastity. This will be what you will be signing up for, Simon. A husband unable to fuck his wife, leaving other men to do it for him.”

He sat in silence for a few moments, thinking about what she had just told him. He knew that this was the way that their sex-life would be heading if he signed – Lucy completely dominating him sexually. As much as it scared him though, he knew that this was what he wanted, and what he needed.

“C… can we just try it for three-months at first please?”

Lucy immediately shook her head. “No Simon. It has to be a minimum of six months to begin with. Chris knows a couple who are part way through their twelve-month contract, and he suggested we do the same, but I think you would be more suited to six-monthly ones. Maybe, after two six-month periods we might change things to an annual contract? We’ll see how things go.”

HannaLou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaLou

Simon nodded in acceptance.

Lucy leaned over and kissed him. “Why don’t you go upstairs and fetch your cage, and also bring down a pair of panties from my drawer.”

He looked puzzled. “Panties?”

“Yes, panties Simon!” she snapped. “You’re going to masturbate for me before I put your cage back on. I know you do it behind my back, don’t you.”

He stared at her in disbelief.

“You seem to forget darling that I know what clothes I put in the wash. I’ve come across knickers full of cum a few times, and I know it can’t be someone else’s !”

 

******

 

Simon was tired and a bit jaded next morning. He had awoken early, before Lucy, his cock still straining in his cage. She would be bringing Chris back after lunch, and they would be fucking in their bed for the first time. He was also still very horny from the night before. For the first time in their marriage, he had masturbated in front of her.

When he came back into the room clutching a pair of her panties, and his cage in his hand,  she was sat expectantly on the settee. She reached out for the cage.

“Undress from the waist down please, Simon,” she asked him.

He had no problem with that, and was quickly out of his socks, shoes, jeans, and pants. She sat for a few moments, looking at his erection before reaching and touching it with her finger. She stroked with her fingertip, up and down his shaft and then over the tip of his cock. It was leaking cum.

Pulling her finger away, she cupped his testicles. It was almost as if she was weighing them. “Chris has nice testicles,” she told him. “They hang much lower than yours. I never really paid much attention to men’s testicles before I met him.”

She cupped them and gave them a gentle squeeze. “Chris cums a lot,” she mused. “Quite a lot, actually. His cum is sometimes still there next day.”

Simon remained silent. He was enjoying her touch. She pulled away. “Sorry, I drifted away there. Come and sit down next to me.”

It had been awkward at first and took him a while to get going. Masturbating on his own was no problem for him and he nearly always came quickly, but this time he was in his own sitting room and naked sitting next to a fully clothed Lucy. His cock went limp when he first folded his hand around it, but Lucy intervened.

“Chris never has that problem,” she told him. “He’s always hard.”

It did the trick. Simon had an erection again and he started stroking. Lucy moved closer against him and put an arm around his shoulder. Her fingers moved between his thighs and reached to stroke his testicles.

“We’ll probably start off on this sofa tomorrow,” she told him. “Sit close like this, kiss and I’ll make the first move. Touch his bulge.”

He turned and looked at her.

“Yes, I like to make the first move. I know it makes me out to be a bit of a slut, but what the hell, I love getting fucked.”

Simon found himself gripping his cock harder.

“I might even take him across the room so he can fuck me in your armchair!” she told him as her fingers found the tip of cock. “I might quickly whip my knickers off and sit back with my legs spread for him.”

Simon found his hand movements quickening.

“You like fucking me like that in your chair, don’t you Simon?”

He groaned.

“Legs spread over the arms. Opening my cunt out for you. I bet Chris would love it, don’t you?”

Simon groaned again and closed his eyes. Lucy sat back, watching him masturbate, watching his hand fiercely pumping away. She remembered a youth from her sixth form. He was keen on her and would do anything for her. She liked to watch him masturbate. A couple of times, as a reward, she masturbated for him. There was no chance of that happening with Simon.

Instead, she picked up the pair of panties lying beside her and took them to his cock. Simon opened his eyes and stopped as she wrapped them around his erection and squeezed tight.

“You’re okay with Chris fucking me in our bed, then?”

He cried out as his seed gushed out of him. Ten minutes later, she had cleaned him up and put his cage back on. Simon went upstairs alone, leaving her on her own. Lucy pulled her skirt back and slipped her hand into her panties. It was time for a bit of self-love, as she set her mind upon the next day.

© Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments