Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge of the Soriority Sisters - Ginger's Ale

"A psychologist has a uniqe way to help her friend's husband quick smoking"

8
1 Comment 1
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
If she was anything, Della McDonald was an entrepreneur. She had dabbled in several fields, trying something new every two years to broaden her horizons and to experience all that she could in life as a successful single woman. At 31 she was attractive, socially popular and enjoyed every day in her new adventure as a psychologist.

Her daily routine lately began with a cup of latte at her favorite coffee shop just two blocks from her office. Today she emerged from the shop, holding a cup of the warm remnants of her latte when she spotted a woman getting out of a taxi cab close by.

“Ginger! Ginger Forbes!” she yelled to the woman. Della and Ginger had been best friends in college but she hadn’t seen Ginger in two years.

Ginger turned and immediately recognized Della. “Della! Oh my God, you look fabulous! It’s Ginger Brantley now, though, I got married,” she said. Della noticed that Ginger, however, looked much older than her 31 years. She looked tired, worn out and thin.

They went back into the coffee shop and chatted for almost an hour, catching up. Della finally asked, “How have you been, Ginger? You look a little frazzled.”

“As a matter fact, I’m weary as hell,” she answered. “I came downtown today to get the papers together; I’m divorcing Frank, my husband.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” said Della.

“It’s been coming for a long time, Della. He’s abused me emotionally, physically and sexually for the past six months and I can’t take it.”

“Why haven’t you left him sooner, then?” Della asked.

“Frank inherited quite a large fortune from his family, and although he’s not very bright, he knew enough to have me sign a prenuptial agreement. If either of us files for divorce within the first year of our marriage, I get nothing; no alimony, nothing.”

“How long have you been married, Ginger?”

“Just 9 months, but I can’t take it any longer, Della. He’s getting more and more sexually aggressive and demanding. He wants me to do decadent things and he’s only interested in his own pleasure. I haven’t been…um… satisfied sexually in three months. He just gets on and gets off, so to speak and leaves me; he’s very selfish.”

“I’m a psychologist now, and I have my practice in a new office downtown,” Della said. “Maybe you two could come in and I could try to help you out?”

“He’d never go for that,” Ginger said sadly, but then her face brightened up. “Wait a minute! I just thought of something; he has been trying to quit smoking and nothing has worked. I could tell him that you have a way to help him quit. At least he might come in with me and maybe you could work the conversation around to the sex,” she said hopefully.

Della leaned back against the booth and thought a moment and then asked pensively, “How long before your divorce papers will be ready?”

“About two weeks,” answered Ginger. “Why?”

“I think I can convince him that he can quit smoking by giving you oral sex,” Della said with a grin.

“Really? How?” Ginger asked, edging up to the table between them.

“Tell him that I can help him quit and then make an appointment for both of you to come in to my office and leave the rest up to me.”

------

Three days later they were all seated in Della’s office, her last appointment of the day. Frank seemed in a very positive mood, sincerely interested in getting her help with his problem. He listened intently to Della as Ginger sat at his side.

“Frank, the human body has pheromones that affect us all,” Della began. “When a man has intercourse, particularly hard and fast intercourse, his body loses vast amount of pheromones that affects him in two ways. First it relaxes his body too quickly and he can get sleepy. Secondly, the body craves nicotine to stimulate his body, to offset the loss of pheromones, and he can have the urge to smoke a cigarette.”

Frank’s face lit up at the explanation, “That’s right! That’s exactly what happens to me!”

Della knew she had him right where she wanted him, and she continued. “And that’s perfectly normal in that situation, Frank,” she said convincingly. “But a woman’s pheromones work differently, they relax her body and flow freely when she’s aroused.

dulce_pu51
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulce_pu51

Now what I’m about to tell you, Frank, may be hard to believe, but it will help you quit smoking.”

Frank was at the edge of his seat, eager to learn. “I don’t care. I want to know, I’ve been trying for months to quit. I’ll try anything.”

Ginger smiled on the sidelines, knowing full well what Della was going to suggest.

“Frank, what would help reduce your urge to smoke, and what would make you able to have intercourse for a longer period of time and not be tired afterwards is to ingest pheromones from Ginger before you have intercourse,” Della said carefully.

She sat quietly and let what she had said sink into Frank’s mind. He looked puzzled for a moment but finally asked, “You mean, if I eat her… um… pussy juice that it will help me stop smoking?”

Della tried to keep a straight face as she answered him. “Yes, it actually will, but she has to be aroused. Her body will only release those pheromones when she has an orgasm. They will flow more freely if she is above you, standing over you or sitting on your face.”

Frank slumped back in the sofa next to Ginger, unaware of the huge smile on her face. Della didn’t want him to lose the credibility of her suggestion so she quickly continued.

“I would suggest that you let her sit on your face and that you satisfy her orally in the morning and at bedtime, and when you have intercourse, you’ll see results regarding your smoking in a month or so,” Della proposed.

Frank’s face showed come concern. “I wouldn’t mind doing that if it will help me, but do I have to eat her twice a day even if I don’t want to fuck her, I mean have intercourse with her?” he asked seriously.

“Well,” Della said, leaning back in her chair, “There is a quicker way, but you won’t believe it and I know you won’t want to do it.”

His eyes lit up and his face became stern as though challenged. “I’m as much of a man as a guy can be, Doctor McDonald, whatever it takes, I can do it!”

Ginger had no idea what Della was about to tell Frank and she edged up on the sofa next to him.

Della looked at Frank as seriously as she could as she continued. “In addition to the pheromones secreted when she has an orgasm, a woman passes them every time she urinates.”

Ginger could not suppress her gasp and she put her hand over her mouth to hide her smile. Frank took a deep breath and asked, sincerely but incredulously, “You mean, you want me to let her pee in my mouth?”

“You could let her do it that way, but you don’t have to,” Della said. “You can drink it from a glass or whatever, but if you drink even a little of her urine whenever you have the urge to smoke a cigarette, you will quit even quicker, probably within two weeks.”

“Holy, shit!” Frank said, emotionally drained. “I think Ginger and I will have to talk about this at home; I don’t know if I can do all that or not.”

As Ginger and Frank stood up, Della stood and extended her hand to shake his. “Good luck no matter what you decide, but please come back in two weeks and let me know how things are going.”

As Ginger passed, she leaned over and whispered, “I owe you one, Della.”

Three weeks later, Ginger came unannounced to Della’s office lobby. Della ushered her into her private office and asked excitedly, “Well, how did things go? Did Frank quit smoking? Did he give you oral sex?”

“Oh, my God, Della, you won’t believe what has happened!” Ginger gushed. “He agreed to let me sit on his face but then wanted me to suck him off while he was still lying down. Then he let me top ride him for a long time until we both came; it has been awesome!”

“Wow!” Della said, amazed. “What about his smoking?”

“At first he had me pee in a glass and kept it in the refrigerator, and he would sip from it whenever he got the urge to smoke. By the fifth day he took it fresh from me as I was sitting on his face, and that’s the way he likes it now.”

Della stared at Ginger in disbelief. “He LIKES it now? Is that what you said?”

“Yes, can you believe it, Della?” Ginger said, happily. “He absolutely loves eating me out and letting me pee in his mouth before we fuck and he can fuck FOREVER now without coming! He’s convinced that my pee keeps him from wanting a cigarette at all any more. He calls it his special ginger ale. And the best part is, that I cancelled my divorce! And I owe it all to you, Della.”

Della hugged Ginger and chuckled to herself. “Maybe I should change my field to sex consultant…”

Published 
Written by Orallee69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments