Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afterschool Special

"Small town girl known for her innocence, finds her inner naughty self."

19
5 Comments 5
36.5k Views 36.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
Isabelle, a sweet, young, innocent virgin who had recently turned 18 lived in a small suburban town of Melbourne, Australia. Everyone knew Isabelle as 'that' girl. What did 'that' girl mean?
Well, 'that' girl was the town's 'sweetheart'. None for being an angel. Isabelle was proud of being the sweet, innocent girl she was known for. She loved helping others, achieving her goals and she played a great roll in her community, but little did anyone know that Isabelle had a completely different side to her. Isabelle was different. Isabelle.. was naughty.

Although she loved being an achiever and loved being smart and brilliant, Isabelle had a strong passion, an intense drive for the thought of sex.

Isabelle was a virgin but she had a side to her no one ever knew. A side that she couldn't show anyone because her reputation was key. Isabelle thought about sex all the time. She loved the thought of it so much she could never fall asleep without pleasing herself first. The intense thought she had of sex was the only thing keeping her balance and helped her to become the achiever she was. Her naughty side was her benefit.

Okay. Now that we know the background. Lets go to the ACTUAL story.

Isabelle had many friends, but was close to one in particular, Ty, her best friend whom she's known since the first grade. Isabelle believed she could share anything with Ty, except for her naughty side of course.

It was a typical Friday afternoon, the two would usually walk home from school on a straight line path everyday afterschool, since their houses were close by. Ty being the typical hormonal teenage boy, he had always admired his amazing, gorgeous best friend and always wanted more out of her. I mean lets face it, Isabelle was stunning. Long natural chestnut brown hair, hourglass body that could stop anyone to stare, natural full breasts and a tight toned ass, she was definitely a gift of nature. She was perfect. And Ty, well.. Ty wanted her.

So that afternoon, Ty asked Isabelle to come over. She said yes of course, and they walked together to Ty's house.

Ty lived with his mom and had an older brother, but since his mother was always out working as a flight attendant, he never got to see her very much and his older brother moved out years ago. So technically Ty lived by himself majority of the time.

They arrived at the house and got inside. Ty told Isabelle to wait in the lounge on the couch and make herself comfortable while he went to go grab a couple of beers. Isabelle made herself comfortable and turned on the tv. As soon as she pressed that Tv remote switch the entire house filled with an unexpected loud moan. 

"Oohhh yeaaah, fuck me." A blonde hot pornstar babe filled the entire flat screen TV.

Ty turning bright red, absolutely shit himself and ran to the lounge from the kitchen to quickly switch of the Tv. He had forgotten to turn off the porn he was watching that previous night.

Embarrassed by that unexpected event, Ty began to apologize to Isabelle. He thought he'd ruin the friendship. He felt totally and completely embarrassed.

"Wow", the only words that came out of Isabelle's mouth.

"Look, I am so sorry..", Ty tried apologizing.

"Hey! You're not the only one, don't worry!", Isabelle slipped that right out. She regretted saying it because she knew Ty would question her.

"Wait.. so you watch porn too?" Ty asked.

Isabelle stood still without saying a word, awkwardly holding the tv remote in her hand.

Isabelle didn't know what to say or how to react, but after that short unexpected event, Something triggered inside Isabelle.

Isabelle was turned on. She was horny. Something flickered throughout her body that she could not explain nor stop. Her body reacted to the sight of that short sexual and exciting scene on the television. Isabelle was wearing a thin singlet and no bra. Her nipples began to harden as the thought of sex rushed through her head. Ty noticed and instantly grew a hard on. 

Isabelle was in the zone. She noticed Ty's junk and was craving for some cock. Because she was a virgin, Isabelle was itching to see, touch and taste a real penis. She wanted it bad.

Ty didn't really understand what was going on, or how to react to the current situation. He thought he had traumatized Isabelle with that unexpected event, Little did he know that Isabelle was devious and craving for sex.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha



Isabelle walked up to Ty, slowly and came right up close. She grabbed his shirt and threw him on the couch right in front of the television.

"W-wait, what?" Ty was confused but definitely not complaining.

"It's okay", Isabelle said as she sat right on top of his hard throbbing shaft covered by his trousers.

Isabelle always had an interest in her best friend, and today was the day she truly embraced that naughty side of her and opened up by going all out.

Isabelle began intensely kissing Ty, it was getting hot. Isabelle moved slowly down Ty's neck, she reached the top button of his shirt and stopped a moment. She clasped her hands on both sides of the button down shirt and tore that shirt apart, buttons flew as she continued kissing down Ty's body reaching the belt of his trousers.
She quickly undid the belt, and ripped those trousers off along with his boxers, exposing his thick hard meat. Isabelle was amazed. Her pupils instantly dilated.

Slowly, Isabelle clasped her hands on Ty's shaft and began to come closer with her mouth as she slowly took in that amazingly hard, long shaft. She felt it down her throat, throbbing. Ty was amazed as to what was happening to him right there and then. He felt every inch of himself going deep into Isabelle's mouth. He felt himself getting lost as those gorgeous lips were wrapped around his shaft. "oh fuck, wow", Ty let his head tilt back in satisfaction.

Ty began to feel a rush, quickly he couldn't take it anymore. He cummed inside Isabelle's mouth. Isabelle had never come across this before, she took it all in, swallowed every last bit of it.

Ty wanted to impress Isabelle and make her feel as good as he did. Ty grabbed her and began to kiss her softly down her neck and slowly removed her thin singlet, exposing her firm, beautiful natural breasts. Ty immediately began to kiss and suck her hard nipples. Isabelle was in shock. The feeling of intense pleasure on her breasts, she felt overwhelmed.

By now Isabelle's pussy was dripping wet. She was getting so turned on. Gently laying her on the couch, Ty moved down to her shorts, unzipped and slipped them off along with her panties. Her sweet virgin pussy was exposed and Ty was in awe. Isabelle's dripping pussy was throbbing for pleasure.

Ty slowly came in close and slowly licked Isabelle's clit. A huge shockwave pounced throughout Isabelle's body. Ty instantly felt her reaction and continued. He flickered his tongue, sucked, licked, and ate her pussy as if it was the last time he was ever going to come across a situation like this ever again. Isabelle was going crazy. "Ohhhh my god, oohh, oh yeah, ahhhhh fuck", Isabelle was out of control. Finally, Isabelle came. Her pussy juices were flowing and a feeling of excitement and relief ran throughout her entire body. She felt a rush.

Ty's dick was still hard and throbbing to get inside Isabelle's beautiful, sexy body.

This time Isabelle was in control.

She sat Ty down on the couch and climbed on top him, "I want you to relax", she whispered in Ty's ear.

Slowly she sat on top of Ty's hard, throbbing, thick shaft. She felt every inch of him as his dick entered her pussy. Slowly she began to feel his shaft tearing her apart, "Oohh" A loud moan came out of her. She felt little pain, but definitely a huge rush of pleasure.
Soon they began to intensely fuck.

Isabelle began to ride Ty's cock, bouncing up and down in pleasure. Soon they moved from the couch to the floor, where Ty lay Isabelle on her back and fucked her deep in the pussy.

"Ohh, fuck me Ty, Fuck me, ahhh yeaaah, just like that, just like that". Isabelle's inner self was coming out, she was going crazy."

Ty then fucked her from behind as she leaned against the wall. His throbbing cock began feeling that rush he felt before, so he quickly pulled out. Isabelle then dropped on her knees in front of Ty's cock. Instantly Ty came all over Isabelle's gorgeous, beautiful face. She took in every last drop and continued on by sucking his thick shaft.

Later that night. Isabelle stayed over at Ty's place.

The next morning Ty and Isabelle realised what they'd just gone through. They felt closer than ever. They definitely had the night of their lives.

Published 
Written by skux475
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments