Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly's Freshman Year

"Kelly meets Jason at college leading to an amazing freshman year"

45
7 Comments 7
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Kelly was excited to be unpacking in her new dorm room. She had looked forward to going to college, making new friends, and being on her own for the first time. She talked with her new roommate, Jan, and felt they would hit it off together. As they unpacked and set their room up Jan was excited as she told Kelly about a mixer scheduled for that night. “We are going to get to meet the boys from a fraternity just a few blocks down the street! I hope there are a bunch of cute guys.”

Kelly hadn’t done a lot of dating in high school but was anxious to date more now that she was in college. She had never done more than just make out a little with some guys. Somehow she had the feeling that Jan knew a lot more about boys than she did. So she figured she would tag along with her and follow her lead.

That night as they got dressed to go out Jan looked over at Kelly and said, “Don’t you have something else to wear?” Jan had noticed that Kelly was wearing baggy jeans and a loose college sweatshirt.

“What’s wrong with this?” Kelly responded, feeling both a bit confused and slightly embarrassed.

“Well, it’s just not very sexy Kelly. You want to make a good impression with the boys. I tell you what, we are about the same size. Why don’t you try on some of my clothes?” And with that Jan pulled out some jean shorts and a knit top for Kelly to put on. When Kelly put the top on she had to stretch it around her large tits. The top outlined and accentuated them very well. Then she put on the jean shorts. She first thought she wouldn’t be able to get them on as they seemed so tight. But after she managed to squeeze into them she heard Jan gleefully say, “Now that’s more like it. I’m sure you’ll attract plenty of attention in that outfit! The way that top shows your tits and those shorts hug your ass you should attract guys like a magnet! The other girls there won’t stand a chance next to you.”

Kelly was glad that she had met Jan’s approval and felt a sense of pride that her roommate thought she looked hot.

When they got to the party it was no time at all before guys approached them. Before long Jan wandered off with a guy and Kelly found herself in the midst of five guys. The guys were teasing her for being a freshman, but also were complimenting her on how hot she looked. She soaked in the compliments while blushing and was feeling good about herself. After a while, a senior, Jason, stepped into the group. He introduced himself and then told the other guys, “Okay, you guys can leave now. I’ve come to rescue this young princess from your clutches.” Kelly just laughed but was surprised that the other guys did walk away, leaving her alone with Jason.

“Well you must be quite the something,” Kelly teased, “They all followed your command.”

“Nah, not really,” he replied. “They are all guys wanting to get into the fraternity and they know I am on the committee so they’d better treat me right. Besides, I wasn’t going to let your first mixer be spoiled by a bunch of little freshmen.”

Kelly laughed, “Oh, so you must be the big bad wolf? I guess I’d better be on guard around you!” Her big beautiful eyes twinkled as she looked back at Jason.

She had only known him for just a few minutes and she already felt an attraction to him.

“Me?” he responded. “Why I’m harmless. But then again, what kind of gentleman am I? I haven’t even gotten you a drink.” He then led Kelly to a keg and filled two cups of beer for them.

Kelly spent the rest of the evening chatting with Jason. He was so nice to her she thought. She knew right then that she was going to enjoy college.

As the party was ending Jason offered to walk her home and she gladly accepted. When they reached the porch of her dormitory she thanked him for a wonderful evening and said goodnight. He smiled at her and said, “I had a great time. Can I get a good night kiss?”

In reply Kelly reached up and put her arms around Jason’s neck and pressed her lips to his. Pulling back she told him that she had had a wonderful evening too and thanked him for showing her the ropes at her first mixer. “I’m going to call you tomorrow,” he told her.

She replied, “I sure hope so!” Then she reached up and gave him another little kiss and turned and walked into her dorm.

As Jason watched her walk away he once again noticed how her large tits bounced and wiggled, how sweet her ass looked, and how sexy her legs were. He thought to himself, “I’ve got to have that.”

Jason and Kelly soon became a steady couple. It seems like if they weren’t in classes they were always together.

One evening Jason told her, “My roommate is going home for the weekend. We can be alone in my room for the night if you’d like this weekend.”

Kelly wasn’t quite sure what to think about that. She felt that she might be falling in love with Jason but also didn’t want to do anything foolish. “We’ll see about that,” she said, without committing to the idea.

Friday night came and Kelly and Jan headed to the fraternity for a weekend party. On the way Kelly told Jan about Jason’s offer. Jan responded, “Whoa, lady…looks like someone really has the hots for you. What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know. I guess I’ll play it by ear and see how I feel.”

“Are you on birth control,” Jan asked.

“NO…it’s not like that Jan. I am not going to sleep with the guy!”

Jan continued, “Have you ever done it with a guy?”

Kelly turned red and replied, “No, I’ve never done “it” and I don’t plan on doing it anytime soon.”

Kelly and Jan had a great time at the party. Late in the evening Jason whispered to Kelly, “Why don’t we go up to my room?”

She agreed and the two left the party to be alone together in Jason’s room. When they arrived and Kelly realized that it truly would be just the two of them in the room she felt a bit of panic. She had never been alone with a guy in a room with a bed before. She said, “Jason, I don’t know if I should do this. I don’t know if I am ready for this.”

Jason assured her, “Kelly, we don’t have to do anything. But if you would be willing to just cuddle in bed with me I would be happy.”

“Just cuddle?”

“Yes, I would like to do that with you.”

“Well, I guess that would be okay.” Kelly lay down on the bed and the two of them lay there gazing into each other’s eyes. Before long they were making out. Kelly felt very happy and was comfortable being in the bed with Jason. “This is nice,” she told him. “I will be okay sleeping here if you want me too.” She was still dressed in her jeans and blouse as she turned onto her side. Jason spooned up behind her and put his arm over her. “Mmmm,” she murmured. As Jason held her tighter she pushed her body back into his. Jason was kissing the back of Kelly’s neck and behind her ear. It felt so good to her. All the while he was stroking up and down her side, from her shoulders to her hips. “That feels nice,” she told him. As he continued to stroke and kiss her his hand slide over her blouse and softly covered her large breast. She took a deep breath and let out a little sigh. Jason continued to fondle Kelly’s covered breast and she didn’t object. She didn’t even object when she realized Jason was unbuttoning the buttons to her blouse.

Before long he had enough buttons undone that he could reach inside her blouse and fondle her tit, now covered only by her sheer bra. It all felt so wonderful to Kelly. She lay there enjoying his massaging of her firm tit. His fingers fondled, stroked and squeezed. She would feel Jason’s hand slide up over her bra and rub gently over the tops of her tit. No guy had ever touched her bare chest before and she was amazed how good it felt. Jason continued playing for a while when Kelly felt him slip his hand under her bra and cup her bare tit. As he played with it he started teasing her nipple. He would rub it, squeeze it and tug on it gently. “Oh Jason, oh that feels sooo good,” she cooed.

Jason scooted even closer to Kelly and worked his other hand under her. That caused him to pull her even tighter to him. As his hand encircled her it found its way up to fondle her soft tit. At the same time Jason took his free hand now and slid it down between her legs.

Even though she was still in her jeans she could feel the sensation of his hand massaging her pussy. Her breathing got heavier as Jason worked his magic. “Let me make it feel really good for you Kelly, okay?” She wasn’t sure exactly what he wanted to do but made no effort to stop him. She held her breath as Jason unsnapped her jeans and then worked the zipper down. As his hand slid into her pants it moved under her panties and moved over her pussy. “Oh baby, you are really wet.” Kelly moaned as Jason started to slide his finger up and down between her pussy lips. Her hips started to instinctively rock. Jason continued to slide his finger between her wet lips until he softly curled a finger and slipped it into her cunt. He held her tight as she moaned and pushed back harder against him. He was working her to a feverish pitch with one finger massaging her tit while the other fingered her pussy.

Jason kept up a steady cadence of fingering and fondling. Even though his cock was aching he was determined not to push too hard but simply make sure that Kelly enjoyed what he was doing. Her pussy was so wet that they could both hear little squishing sounds as he finger fucked her. Just when she thought it couldn’t feel any better Jason slid his finger up onto her clit.

“Ooohhh,” she gasped as he massaged her clit. She didn’t last long before her body stiffened and then started bucking wildly. Jason held her tight as she experienced a tremendous orgasm. It was the first time a guy had ever made her cum.

When Kelly had recovered she turned about in the bed so that she was facing Jason. “That felt so good. Thank you so much.”

As they started to make out again she pressed against him. In doing so she could feel the hardness between Jason’s legs. She had never seen an erect cock before but knew that it was obvious that Jason was highly aroused. In her mind she thought she should relieve Jason of the pressures that had built up in his body. While she kissed him she unbuckled his belt buckle, then opened his jeans and slid the zipper down. As her soft hand reached into his underwear Jason’s hard cock sprung out. Without saying a word Kelly started to stroke it.

As her hand slid over his cockhead Jason jumped. Kelly worried, “Did I hurt you?”

“Oh no, not at all. Just the opposite. It feels very good. Please don’t stop,” was his reply.

Jason played with her tits and Kelly continued to stroke his cock. She couldn’t believe how hard it was nor how big it was. She was a virgin and it crossed her mind that this big thing could actually go up inside a woman! She couldn’t imagine it not being painful. Nonetheless she stroked his cock and could tell she was bringing him to a frenzy.

She started stroking faster and then slid her hand up just under his cockhead. That was all Jason could take and his cock started shooting out spurts of cum. She was surprised at the amount of cum he produced. She had no idea there could be that much!

Every weekend for the rest of the semester when Jason’s roommate, Dan, would go home to see his girlfriend, Kelly would stay overnight in Jason’s room and they repeated the same ritual of mutual masturbation.

On the last weekend before Christmas break there was a big party at the fraternity. Kelly had had a few beers and really needed to pee. The ladies room was locked so she ducked into the men’s bathroom hoping no one would see her. Since it was a fraternity the men’s bathroom was larger, with three stalls and three urinals. Kelly stepped into one of the stalls and sat down to pee. At that moment she heard the door open and could hear others come into the bathroom. She tried to be as silent as possible and hoped they wouldn’t realize she was in there.

NahomiAndrewss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NahomiAndrewss

“So, are you going to see your old girlfriend, Cindy, during break?”

She recognized the voice as being Jason’s roommate, Dan.

“I don’t think so,” was the reply and she realized it was Jason talking.

“Well you said that Kelly won’t let you fuck her. And you know Cindy will. I think you’d want to get some pussy during the holidays. I know you’ve fucked Cindy a hundred times.” a somewhat drunken Dan laughed. “From what you’ve told me before I know that Cindy fucks like a rabbit. And she still has the hots for you.

There’s no doubt you could fuck her.”

“Yeah, I'm sure I could. But I don’t really want to.”

“Well why the hell not? Cindy is one hot babe. Heck, if you aren’t going to fuck her again send her to me. Why in the world won’t you fuck her if you get the chance?”

“I don’t want to do that to Kelly. It’s frustrating as all hell that she won’t let me fuck her, but I am really falling for her. So I am going to stay away from Cindy during the break.”

“Well, it’s your loss man,” Dan slurred. And with that the two guys exited the bathroom.

Kelly was a bit dumbfounded by what she had just heard. Jason hadn’t actually said that he loved her but she couldn’t help but feel that he really did. She had thought he was okay with what they had been doing and had never realized how badly he wanted to have sex with her. That night as they once again masturbated each other she kept wondering whether he was really disappointed. However he showed no signs that he was but she still worried. When he took her to the bus the next morning so she could head home he hugged her and then said, “You have a great break Kelly. Be careful and enjoy yourself. I love you.” Her heart melted. It was the first time he had told her that he loved her, and now she was going to be away from him for three weeks! At that moment, oh how she wished the holidays were over and she was already back in school.

Kelly and Jason chatted on the phone nearly every day during the holiday break. It had been nice to see family and friends but she really missed being with Jason. When the day came to return to school she was more than ready to go. She had done a lot of thinking over the holidays.

When she got back to campus she called Jason and he picked her up and they went out for coffee. They chatted a while about what they had done over the holidays. Then Jason told her one thing that really disappointed her. He told her that Dan had broken up with his hometown girlfriend. Kelly realized that that meant Dan wouldn’t be going home for the weekends like he had last semester.

When Friday night arrived Kelly and Jason did get together in Jason’s room. However, Dan was there too, sleeping in a bed across the room. He joked to them to just forget he was there but Kelly felt uncomfortable doing anything with Jason while someone else was in the room. So they simply spooned and cuddled. Not long after their first time cuddling together last semester Kelly had started just wearing a t-shirt to bed on those nights. So as they cuddled Jason could at least fondle her tits as they spooned. That felt good, but Kelly missed the orgasms she had come to love. Two weeks went by and Dan continued to stay on campus.

One weeknight, as Jason was walking Kelly back to her dorm, they found a somewhat secluded bench in a park and took a seat and started to make out. After a while Kelly pulled back a little and said to Jason, “Honey I know our not being able to play in your room with Dan there has to be frustrating for you. It certainly is for me.”

“It’s okay honey, we’ll figure out something soon, I guess,” he replied. Then he was surprised by what Kelly suggested.

“Is there any way we could stay in a hotel one night this weekend,” she asked quietly.

“Are you sure you want to do that?” he replied.

“Yes, I know I want to do that. Jason, while I was home for the holidays, I had my annual checkup and I asked my doctor if she could give me a prescription for the pill.”

“Does that mean what I think it does?” he responded.

“Yes, Jason. I want you to make love to me. And if we can be in a hotel it would be more special and I would be more comfortable. I thought about it a lot during the holiday break and decided I wanted to do it.” She didn’t tell him about the conversation she had overheard between him and Dan that had led to her decision.

So now it was Friday night and Jason and Kelly checked into a small hotel in town. It wasn’t anything fancy but it was clean and comfortable. Jason could tell Kelly was a bit nervous and realized he should take his time with her. He clicked on the TV as they both stretched out on the bed. He slipped his arm behind her as they sat propped up against the headboard. When the first commercial came on, Kelly turned and gave Jason a soft kiss. In no time at all, they were kissing passionately with their hands roaming over each other’s bodies. When Jason moved to lift Kelly’s sweater off over her head she simply raised her arms to make it easy for him. He gazed at her full beautiful breasts encased in a sexy red lace bra. “That looks great, you have such beautiful breasts,” he told her. She smiled back in appreciation and unbuttoned his shirt and removed it.

They then continued kissing and fondling. After a while, they broke apart. It seemed as if both of them knew it was time for them to remove their jeans. They were silent as each of them stripped theirs off. Jason was just in his boxers then, while Kelly only had on her bra and matching bikini panties. She then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and removed it. Jason watched as her tits sprung free. He felt his cock twitch at the site of her large beautiful tits. Leaning forward he cupped one and leaned forward and kissed and sucked it as they both fell back onto the bed again.

Their foreplay continued. Kelly could feel Jason’s hard cock through his shorts. She hooked her fingers into the waistband and started shoving them down. Jason helped her slide them off until he was now fully nude. As she stroked his swollen cock he slipped his fingers inside her panties and felt that now familiar soaking wet pussy. He toyed with her pussy lips, slit and clit as she enjoyed it.

They pleasured each other that way for some time until Jason moved up onto his knees and started to edge toward the bottom of the bed.

She smiled back at him as he hooked the sides of her panties and started to ease them down. She raised her hips and legs to assist him getting them off of her. Finally she was lying there totally nude in front of him. He took a deep breath as he took in the sight of her large heaving breasts, her erect nipples, her slim waist, her full bush that highlighted her pussy, and finally her sexy legs. “You are beautiful,” he whispered to her. She simply smiled back up at him.

As Jason moved between her legs she spread them further apart. When he pressed his body against hers, she moaned softly. She loved the feel of their nude bodies pressed together. His chest was pressed onto her tits which she found stimulating. They began to kiss and one hand of Jason’s grasped her full tit and fondled it. All the while Jason was slowly rubbing his body up and down over hers. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her flat tummy. He was taking his time and she was enjoying it.

Jason moved down a bit more and she realized his cock was now nestled over her well-lubricated pussy lips. He continued to slowly slide his cock over her swollen lips which she found stimulating, while it also further lubricated his now very very hard cock. As he was rocking up and down over her he pulled back a little and his cock slipped down. Now it was poised between her virgin pussy lips.

He wanted to savor the moment. Although he had fucked many girls before, he had never fucked a virgin. He realized he might never again get to fuck a pussy so pure. He also wanted to experience her reaction to being fucked for the first time.

Kelly looked into Jason’s eyes as she felt him push just the tip of his cock into her waiting pussy. When she felt it part her pussy lips she whimpered slightly. “It’s okay, hun, I’ll go slow,” he told her. He then eased a bit more of his cock into her. Only his cockhead had entered her but she could already feel sensations she had never experienced before.

She held him tightly as he pushed more into her.

Jason felt some resistance and knew that Kelly truly was a virgin. He held her tight as he pushed more of his cock more forcefully into her.

She shrieked as he broke her hymen and was about ready to say stop when the rest of Jason’s cock pushed deeper into her cunt. Her split second of pain changed to feelings of extreme pleasure as his cock sank completely into her pussy. Jason remained motionless for a moment and then he started to pull back. “No, don’t take it out!” she pleaded. He simply smiled back at her. He had no intention of pulling all the way back out. But he simply pulled back a little more than halfway and then thrust forward again. He started fucking her with long deep strokes. He loved how her tight cunt gripped and massaged his thick cock. Before long he realized she was rocking her hips and fucking him back. “That’s it,” he told her, “fuck me back. Your pussy feels so good.”

The two lovers continued fucking. As Jason’s cock plunged deep into Kelly’s pussy she would lift her hips up to meet his thrusts. In no time they had a perfect rhythm going. As Jason started to fuck her faster Kelly raised her legs which allowed Jason’s cock to sink even deeper.

“Oh my, oh my,” she exclaimed as she was enjoying the thrills of her first fuck. The thought crossed her mind, “I’m no longer a virgin, I’m a real woman now.”

Their fucking continued at a frenzied pace. She couldn’t believe how fast Jason could move as he fucked her fast, hard and deep. It seemed it came out of nowhere when she realized she was close to cumming. She moaned loudly as it felt like every single nerve in her body exploded. Her arms grabbed Jason as she pulled him even closer into her, his body now flattening her big tits against his chest. At that same moment, Jason lurched forward and groaned. His butt muscles tightened as his cock started releasing a large flood of warm cum. Spurt after spurt filled her now-deflowered pussy. Her cunt was spasming as it milked every last drop of cum from Jason’s thick cock as it jerked and bucked into her.

The spent couple lay there together, breathing heavily, bodies twitching as they came down together from their first fuck. They spent fifteen minutes or so just caressing and kissing each other. “That was wonderful,” she finally whispered, “I don’t know why I waited so long to do that.” He held her tightly in his arms and smiled back at her. She was a little embarrassed to ask, “When can we do it again?” He took her hand and placed it over his cock. When she realized he was already fully erect again she exclaimed, “Really!?!?” As he rolled onto her she spread her legs in a welcoming fashion and simply sighed as she once again felt his cock sinking into her.

Before the night was over he fucked her two more times. Each time she fucked him back feverishly as they experienced numerous climaxes.

The next morning they went back to his fraternity. When they got to the door there was a note from Dan. They entered the room before Jason opened it and read it aloud. It said, “Hey guys, I have headed back home for the weekend. Susie and I chatted and she wants to get back together. Enjoy the room to yourselves tonight.” Dan had never realized that they had gone to a hotel for the evening.

Jason told Kelly that he needed to run to the bathroom. When he came back into the room his eyes lit up. There before him on the bed lay Kelly, totally nude. His eyes watched as she played with her tits and even toyed with her pussy. She looked at him coyly and said, “You know what this means don’t you? This means you now get to fuck me every weekend in your bed!”

It was going to be a great second semester!

Published 
Written by Jay35sox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments