Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Day Of School

"A teacher is seduced by his beautiful pupil"

93
9 Comments 9
8.2k Views 8.2k
8.4k words 8.4k words

I had been teaching history lessons at St Agatha’s for the past four years and had decided it was time to move on as I felt I needed another challenge.

My last day there coincided with the day when the students had finished their exams and were due to go off to university or start a career and hopefully fulfil their potential. I would miss most of them, regret not spending more time with one or two of them and thank my lucky stars I would not see a couple of them ever again.

For the last year or two, I had taught the more mature students, which I really enjoyed. They wanted to learn, and it was generally a pleasure to teach them. Having a group of about fourteen pupils at a time made my life easier and meant I could really engage with them. We enjoyed a couple of field trips and had great debates on subjects such as Colonialism, the slave trade and World War II.

I was looking forward to the new challenges but knew, once the holidays began, I would have to pack up my apartment and get ready to move into my new abode, so not quite exactly a summer of relaxation.

I had recently split from my long-term girlfriend. It had been her idea, although to be fair the relationship had not been going anywhere for a while. She told me I could not commit to anything, especially to her and she was sick and tired of waiting for me to pop the question. She was right: I don’t do commitment. I’ve flitted from one job to the next, never feeling it was the right thing for me.

However, I was moving schools this time, not changing careers. I had landed a job at a private school, not far from where I taught, but far enough to get away. The pupils wore the most ridiculous uniforms, very old-fashioned with straw bonnets and the full works.

The facilities were great. There was a modern gym, a 50-meter pool and ponies for heaven’s sake. (Not that I would ever be riding them, I never got on with horses). At the weekends and in the holidays, I could use any of these I wished, if they were not in use by the students. When it was my turn to be the duty on-call staff member for the weekly boarders, I also had the luxury of being put up in a very nice apartment

Every day I was to be provided with a hot lunch. I tasted the food and it was great. Also, some of the mums were pretty hot too! 

I was hopeful the job would be more interesting, and I was looking forward to it especially as it got me away from the rigid government methods of teaching, report writing and school league tables.

The last day is always an easy one with no lessons, some fun and a few beers in the evening at a nearby pub with some of the other teachers.

I based myself in my class and waited for each of the pupils to come and say their farewells. In between times, I tidied up the walk-in cupboard, collecting my personal bits and pieces. I had furnished the space with an old-fashioned armchair, and I hoped the next teacher would appreciate it. I used to escape to it when I had some downtime and would sit back, relax and contemplate my navel. I would miss this quiet space for sure, but I believed I was moving on to a better place, so things were not so bad.

As the day wore on all bar one of my students had been in to visit me. It was now getting late, and I thought that Mala must have decided not to attend.

Mala Chaudhary was a complicated and slightly introverted young lady. She was from a broken home where she lived with her mother and two younger siblings. She wanted desperately to go to university and with the guidance and support of the school she had managed to obtain the necessary results in History, Politics and Philosophy.

I was also her mentor, which meant we spent quite a bit of time together talking about history and her future. She had confided in me about her home life, which while not awful was difficult, as her mother struggled to make ends meet, working two jobs, which meant Mala spent a lot of time looking after her younger siblings. But this did not affect her attentiveness or behaviour and I was very happy with her work and attitude.

As I thought of her and wondered why she had not appeared, I realised that as well being one of my favourite students, she was also a very attractive and likeable young lady, who I would quite happily have sex with.

I struggled with this thought which had suddenly popped into my head. I sat there with it worrying at me like a dog with a bone. I had always maintained the proper teacher/pupil relationship and had never harboured thoughts like this before.

The girls in my classes were young and impressionable, and I made sure I behaved properly. I was a reasonably good-looking guy, or so I had been told and I kept in shape by training for the odd mini-triathlon, but I was old enough to be their father and was sure most of them thought I was an old fart.

I wanted this uncalled-for image of Mala and me writhing together in some steamy sex session to go away, so I sat in my armchair and buried myself in a book about the Tsars of Russia, another of my favourite subjects.

I am not sure how long I had been sat there engrossed in this hefty tome when I heard Mala call out.

‘Sir, Mr. Finnegan, are you in here?'

I put down the book, lifted myself from the chair and walked into the classroom to be greeted by Mala. She stood just inside the now-closed door of the classroom, her blazer undone.

‘Hello, Miss Chaudhary, I was wondering when you would pop in.’

‘Sorry, sir, I got tied up. I’m glad I’ve caught you.’

She came forward and I could see that her blouse was covered in signatures and comments. Writing on students’ blouses and shirts at the end of final term was something of a school tradition and they were quite often seen as keepsakes by the individual student.

I noticed she was wearing bright red lipstick, which was smudged. Her long black hair was tied up in pigtails, with a few strands slightly awry. Her blouse was untucked, and her tie was slightly undone. Her skirt had been shortened, probably by the usual schoolgirl method of rolling it up and boy, was it short. It was way above her knees, and I suspected it barely covered her bottom. She had on a pair of torn black tights and ankle-high black boots, which were not regulation, but as it was the last day, the head had granted the upper sixth students a little leeway. I could not stop my eyes from wandering over her body and I could see she had noticed.

Mala was about 5’ 4” tall, so about 6” shorter than me. She had a supple body, as she enjoyed yoga and some athletics. I had always loved the colour of her skin, which gave her a sultry look. She had a figure that was more mature than it should be for a girl her age. Oh, and did I mention, she appeared to have a fabulous pair of tits?

She told me she had not realised the time and excused the way she looked. Her tights had been ripped by a couple of her friends, who thought it would be amusing as it was the last day of school.

‘How are you, Miss Chaudhary?’ 

‘I am fine now, sir.’

I began to feel a little uncomfortable, as she was staring into my eyes. I decided to break the tension by pulling a chair out from behind a desk, turning it around and sitting down. She pulled a chair up and pushed it against a desk opposite me.

What happened next made my breath quicken. She dropped her bag on the floor and jumped onto the desk, putting her feet on the back of the chair, so that her knees were at about the same level as my eyes.

I swallowed.

‘Well, Miss Chaudhary, it is good to see you. I have been very pleased with you over the past year, and I hope all goes well at uni.’

‘Sir, please call me Mala, all of my friends do and now we are both leaving we don’t have to be so formal, do we?’

‘Mala then, ok. So, how goes it?’

‘Great. Thank you for what you wrote in my report, Mum is so happy with it.’

I told her I meant all of it as she had made my life easy in class. She was my top student and had gotten outstanding results. We then talked about her future and what she could look forward to at university.

As we were talking, I could not help but notice her legs had started to drift apart, I glanced between them and could see her white knickers through the tights. I mentally slapped myself.

‘What the fuck are you doing, you idiot?’

I dragged my gaze from her crotch and looked her in the eyes.

She smiled.

‘Sir, or should I call you Joseph?  You have gone a bit red in the face. It does feel hot in here doesn’t it, I think I’ll take my blazer off.’

She sat there for a second or two with her legs slowly closing and opening, as I desperately kept looking into her eyes. She then jumped off the desk and removed her blazer. As she went to lay it on her bag, her phone slipped out onto the floor, she turned her back on me and very slowly and provocatively bent over. This made her skirt ride up even higher, giving me a fantastic display of the tops of her legs and the cheeks of her arse encased in tights. underneath which I could see the material of her thong disappearing between her cheeks.

I could not help myself and just stare at the view. The only problem was, I could feel my cock growing, which before long was trying its best to break out of my trousers. 

‘Oh God, what was I to do?’  I thought.

Her arse was easily within reach, but I resisted touching her.

She slowly stood up and made a fuss of looking at her phone, keeping her back to me, for which, I was truly grateful until I saw what had been written on her blouse.

It was a drawing of a heart and inside it was written “MC luvs JF”

Oh fuck,’ I thought, ‘who wrote that on her back?’

This was getting too much. I had to make excuses to do something about my erection. I got up and headed to the cupboard, telling her I had to grab my bag, as I needed to be off shortly. I did not need to leave, but I was afraid of where this was going. My whole body and mind were screaming out to touch her. I knew this was not anything I should be doing, so beat a hasty retreat.

I entered the cupboard and undid the top button of my shirt, trying to get some air to cool me down. I started to rummage around the cupboard aimlessly and hummed nervously trying to think how I could extricate myself from this moral dilemma with any dignity when I heard her walk into the cupboard and shut the door. 

Oh shit,’ I thought.  ‘What the fuck is she doing.’

I turned around and saw that on her blouse someone had written “Suck it and see.”  It circled her left breast, and there was an arrow pointing to the nipple. I was even more flustered now.

I tried to pull myself together and using my best teacher voice said.

‘Ms. Chaudhary, I don’t know what you are playing at, but I am your teacher. We cannot be alone together in this cupboard.’ 

She dropped her bag on the floor and walked right up to me playing with a loose strand of hair, which was so erotic.

‘Ms. Chaudhary, now, is it?  I prefer it when you call me Mala.’

She placed her hand on my bulging trousers.

‘I think we had better do something about that, don’t you?’

This was too much for my weak willpower. I grabbed hold of her, kissing her roughly. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and crushed her against me. I heard her moan and her grip on my cock tightened. I felt her undo the zip of my trousers and she pulled the front of my underpants out, releasing my cock. She curled her hand around it and started to move it slowly up and down. I kept up the kissing, whilst gently holding her face. I then came to my senses and pulled away from her, but all I did was fall backwards onto the armchair.

She seductively licked her lips and murmured.

‘Mmm, that is a lovely view.’

I intended to get us out of there and escape this madness, but any thought of this was put to an end when she ripped her blouse open, the buttons popping off and exposing a small see-through bra that barely held her breasts in place. My defences were breached, and I gave into my impulse, I jumped up out of the chair.

‘Don’t move.’ I told her.

I brushed past her and placed a stop under the door to ensure we were not interrupted. I turned back to Mala and stood there looking at her, drinking in her beauty. I stepped towards her and slipped off her blouse, then reached behind her and undid her bra. As I stepped away, she coyly held her bra over her breasts. She looked me up and down.

‘Sir, I think you need to get your kit off.’

I had to agree with her, so quickly slipped off my shoes and socks, then dropped my trousers and pants and kicked them away. For some reason, I did not remove my shirt. I stood there, proud and erect. She moved her hands away and the bra dropped to the floor exposing her firm and magnificent breasts. They had dark nipples, which were standing proud inside their areolae. My cock twitched at the sight of them.

‘Oh my God’ I thought, ‘she is incredible’.

She beckoned me towards her, grabbed one of her tits and using the other hand, reached around the back of my head and pushed me down.

I was now starting to get myself under control and I started to lick all around her breast, teasing the tip of my tongue across her nipple, then pulling away before moving back and taking the whole of her areolae and nipple in my mouth and gently sucking.

I put my arms around her back, caressed her lower back, and then grabbed her buttocks, squeezing them hard. I felt her knees slightly buckle as she moaned. I paid some attention to the other breast and increased the pressure on her arse cheeks. I began to move my fingers down and under her bum and lifted it upwards, pushing her into me, so she felt my hard cock against her belly.

She whispered. ‘I need to get my knickers off.’

Who was I to argue? I moved away from her and watched as she started to pull her tights down. 

‘Wait,’ I told her.

I stepped towards her, grabbed her tights where they were torn, and pulled them as hard as possible, ripping them off her legs. She gasped at this but readily assisted in removing the last bits.

I looked down and could see a large damp patch on her knickers, which due to my earlier attention had ridden up her crack and showed off her vulva to perfection. I wished I had a camera to hand so I could photograph that beautiful sight. She knelt once more and took my cock into her hot mouth. I held onto her pigtails, shut my eyes and sighed. This was pure heaven.

I was amazed at how good she was. She had practiced a lot. It was slow, sensuous and had me wanting to cum in no time. I pulled out and grabbed behind the head of my cock, hoping to stop my spunk from shooting all over her.

‘Oh, Joseph. Why did you stop me?’

‘I don’t want to cum yet, Mala.’

‘Should I take that as a compliment?’

‘Oh yes. You have done this before.’

She nodded and smiled.

‘One boyfriend and lots of practice on my dildo.’

She was one naughty little girl. I would love to watch her play with her sex toy.

I think she read my mind.

‘I don’t have it with me, of course. But I would love you to watch me, as I fuck and suck it!’

I got her to bend over the arm of the chair and I pulled her pants to one side, exposing her lips, which were apart and engorged. There was no need for foreplay and to be honest all I wanted to do was to fuck her doggy style until she screamed.

I placed my dick against her lips and rubbed it up and down the whole length, then pushed her forward some more and opened her legs. I pushed my cock onto her clitoris and started to slap the head against it, which made her writhe and moan loudly. I saw her put her hand over her mouth to try and stop the noise coming out of her. Her breath quickened and her vaginal lips engorged even more. I pulled back, grabbed her pigtails, and placed my cock against her entrance. I was just about to push it into her hot and tight fanny when I heard the Head Teacher call out

‘Joe, are you there?’ 

Oh shit, this was not good, not good at all.

I froze, with the head of my dick still at the entrance to her fanny. My dick was throbbing like mad. I was desperate to plunge all the way in.

Mala stayed stock still, holding her hand tighter over her mouth. I placed a hand on her buttock and gently squeezed it, getting her attention. She looked around and I could see amusement in her eyes. I shook my head and held my finger to my lips.

Mrs Stringer called once more and tried the door. Thank God for the doorstop! I heard her sigh, and then walk out of the classroom. By this time, my cock was starting to shrink back to its normal size. We both stayed perfectly still for a couple of minutes.

‘That was bloody close, Mala. Get behind the armchair and stay there for a mo until the coast is clear.’

I hurriedly threw on my clothes and moved the doorstop away carefully, then stepped into the classroom, which was thankfully empty with the door shut. I called Mala, and she started to put her clothes back on.

I realised she did not have a serviceable blouse and asked her what she was going to do.

‘Throw me my bag. I’ve got a spare one in it.’

After she was dressed, I told her to give me a few minutes and I would make my way to the Head’s office. I grabbed my bag and gave her buttocks a final squeeze whilst she pecked me on the cheek.

‘Oh shit, my lipstick.’

She hastily rubbed the offending marks from my lips and cheek with her destroyed blouse. As I turned to walk away, I felt her put something in my hand. I looked down and saw a ‘post-it’ note with a mobile number on it, followed by two kisses. I took the long way around to Mrs Stringer’s office so that I could calm down. When I got there, she was just leaving.

‘Ah, there you are, Joseph. I thought you might have been asleep in your chair. I wanted to say goodbye, as I cannot come over the road to the pub now, I’m sorry. Sorry to see you go and sorry not to buy you a drink.’

I told her I had been outside taking a personal call and was sad to miss her company. I thanked her for all her support and kindness. She then gave me a peck on the cheek, covering the same place where Mala’s kiss had been, and we said our farewells.

Blimey, that was a close call. What the fuck was I thinking? My dick had taken over from my brain and it had almost ended in disaster. Crazy!!

As I walked off towards the pub, I was now feeling very frustrated. I wished I could do something about it, but not with Mala, that was far too dangerous a road to go down.

When I got to the pub there were about fifteen other teachers there, including my ex, Melissa, or Mel, as I called her. We still got on well and I headed over to join the gang stopping to hug her.

‘You got through your last day without any incidents then, Joe.’

I froze at this comment thinking she may know something. She gave me a quizzical look.

‘You threatened to tell the deputy head what you thought of him.’

‘Oh, that.’  I said, somewhat relieved, ‘No, I decided that it would be best to ignore the wanker. Can I get you a drink?’

‘No thanks, all set.’

I left her to it and joined my soon-to-be ex-colleagues, who were, in the main, insanely jealous of my move out of the State sector. After a few drinks, Mel came over to join us and we got chatting. She said she would miss seeing me about the place and suggested we go back to mine for one last fling. I was more than up for it, as I still had images of Mala flashing through my head and I needed to release the tension. By fucking Mel, I was hoping to wash those vivid thoughts of Mala out of my brain

When we got home, I virtually ripped off her clothes, except for her knickers. I quickly stripped off and bent her over a chair, pulled her pants to one side and rammed my dick into her fanny and proceeded to fuck her violently doggy style. All the time I could see images of Mala.

As I came, I shouted out.

‘Oh Ma.., you are so fucking hot!’

Shit, I almost said Mala’s name but managed to stop myself in time.  The trouble was I had been thinking of Mala and not Melissa. Once I had finished shaking, she pulled away from my now shrivelling dick.

‘Wow, Joseph. I don’t remember you fucking me like that before, that was some farewell.’

I smiled but felt guilty as I had used Mel as a substitute fuck for Mala. Mel got dressed, kissed me and left me alone to my impure thoughts. I was hoping that fucking her would cure me of my desire for Mala, but it had the opposite effect and I just wanted Mala even more.

Over the next couple of days, I was kept busy packing up my belongings, but my thoughts kept returning to the incident in the cupboard with Mala. I could not get her out of my head. Maybe, I thought, if I just spoke to her and apologised that would be enough and I could forget this madness.

I found her number and early one evening I sent her a WhatsApp message saying, “Hi M, JF here. Thinking about the school cupboard. Call me??”

Once I had pressed ‘send’, I told myself I was a dickhead.  I desperately hoped she would not reply. However, a couple of hours later, as I was patching up some holes in the wall, my phone rang, and I heard Mala’s voice.

HeilyPeterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeilyPeterson

‘Hello sir, how are you?’

I told her to quit calling me ‘sir’ and call me Joe.

‘Listen, I am sorry about the other day, don’t know what came over me.’

She giggled.

‘Mm, I wish you had cum over me.’

This was not going well.

‘Mala, are you alone?’

‘Yep. All alone with no one home, they have gone away for a few days.’

I told her that what had happened was truly stupid and we should forget things, forget each other and not talk anymore.

‘But Joe, I know you don’t mean that, why would you message me if that was true? You enjoyed it as much as I did, and I know you are longing to stick your lovely dick in my steamy little snatch.’

Where the hell did she learn to speak like that? This was not the Mala I knew.

‘Mala, you know I could get in a lot of trouble over this.’

‘But Joe, you can’t. You are not my teacher, I have left school and if I met you in a bar and came onto you, would you resist?’

I told her she was crazy, I was too old and it could never work.

’Do you think any of that was an accident the other day? I’ve been planning that for ages and I want to finish what we started. I know you have fantasised about picking up where we left off when we were so rudely interrupted. I have been using my dildo, dreaming it was your cock pumping in and out of me. Do you want to see the videos?’

Holy shit. I would love to see them, but I would love to fuck her more. However, I was a bit concerned the whole scene at school had been planned by her.

‘Mala, I bet those videos are steamy as hell, but I want you in person.’

I gave her my address and told her to come over if she wanted, but to dress demurely as I did not need the neighbours seeing a schoolgirl arrive at my door.

After the phone call, I tidied up and jumped in the shower. I had taken the plunge now and was not about to back down. Lets’ see where it led, maybe one fuck with the delicious Mala would be enough and I could move on and forget her.

I started to wank slowly whilst thinking of her but made sure I did not get close to ejaculation. I wanted that pleasure with the delightful Ms MC.

She arrived at my flat door carrying the same bag she used for school and wearing a long coat. Her hair was in pigtails again. I could see was wearing the same black boots and a pair of tights or stockings.

‘Hello Mr Finnegan, I am here for some extra-curricular activities.’

I grabbed her and pulled her through the door, trying not to laugh. We kissed briefly and I led her into my lounge/kitchen area. She stayed wearing the coat, which intrigued me as it was not cold in my flat.

I was interested to hear about how long she had been planning her attack on me and why. She told me that for the last year, she had become more and more infatuated with me and not just sexually.

‘Joe, you have been so good to me, guiding me through my education, so thoughtful and helpful about my home life. The more I thought about you, the more I got the hots for you. I decided to push things along and get you to see me not as a little schoolgirl, but as a young attractive woman who you would enjoy making love to.’

‘Well, you certainly managed that.’

She went on to explain she had written the message on the back of her blouse herself and all the students thought the JF was Jamie Francis. Even he thought it was his lucky day and had managed to force his tongue down her throat. That was why her lipstick was smeared. She had kneed him in the balls, which dampened his ardour somewhat. I laughed as this was exactly what he deserved.

She said she had re-sewn the buttons on her blouse so they would come off easily when she pulled on the material.  It was not her friends who had torn her tights, she had done that all by herself.

She was hoping that the sight of her dressed provocatively would prove my undoing, but she had to egg me on by sitting on the desk and flashing her knickers and bending over in front of me.

She told me I was a harder prospect to crack than she expected, which made her want me more as I was not some guy who was going to leap all over her at the first opportunity.

I did not see her actions that day as pre-planned but the more she talked the more I realised I had been taken in by her. Women can be so sly and men so stupid.

I had to smile at her and told her she had me completely fooled on the day, but I was a bit smitten with her and needed to fuck her. She was drinking a glass of apple juice and in her haste to put it down almost spilt it all over me.

She told me she was on the pill and there would be no accidents, it was at this point I told her I was not capable of having children and this is what led to my breakup.

I had always wanted kids and the idea of marriage without them seemed pointless to me. She came over, and gave me a big hug.

‘Joe, I wish it were different for you.’ 

I led her to the bedroom. She told me to wait for her so could we act out the scene again, getting me to sit on the straight back chair next to my desk, leaving plenty of room for her between the chair and desk, and then went out of the room.

A couple of minutes later called out.

‘Mr. Finnegan, are you here?  It’s Mala.’

She walked in wearing the same outfit as she had on the last day of school, having now taken off her coat and put a school tie on. She even had similar rips in her tights.

My dick was growing at an alarming rate.

‘Oh hi Ms Chaudhary, please come in. I did not think you were ever going to come.’

She smiled at this pun and came towards me. She sat up on the desk and this time opened her legs even more, placing her feet on my knees. I was determined to brazen this one out and kept looking into her eyes.

‘Well, Ms Chaudhary, you have done very well in your exams, and I wish you all the luck in your new adventures, whatever they may be.’

She undid her blazer and dropped it on her bag on the floor. I could see it was the same blouse as before and she had re-sewn the buttons back on.

I was losing the battle to keep my eyes on her face. She smiled some more and opened her legs wider then leant forward, looking right at my crotch.

‘You seem to have something in your trousers, sir, can I help you there?’

She climbed slowly off the desk and without dropping her phone this time, turned around, then bent over showing off her arse, wriggling it very close to me before standing up and turning around to face me.

I stood up to be closer to her, but before I could do anything she reached forward and fondled my cock through my trousers.

‘I think we had better do something about that, don’t you Joe?

I did not need a further invitation. I grabbed her blouse and ripped it open. All the buttons shot off again, and I was greeted by the sight of her hard nipples pressing up against the inside of her bra. I planted my head between her breasts and began kissing them.  I reached around and lifted her skirt, grabbing hold of her buttocks, squeezing them hard and pulling her into me.

She started to rub my cock and then reached for my belt and undid it. She found my zip and pulled it down, putting one hand inside my trousers and lightly rubbing my cock up and down. I gently pushed her away.

‘Remove your bra, Ms Chaudhary.’

She took it off very slowly to reveal her wondrous breasts, and as she did so she grabbed each nipple and pulled on them very hard.

She was standing there in her skirt, tights and boots looking anything but the innocent schoolgirl.

She then covered her tits with her hands and began to blush.

‘Don’t be shy, Ms Chaudhary. Take off your skirt now.’

She took a very long time to undo the zip on her skirt then turned around and slowly pulled it down.

I hastily removed my clothing and whipped my cock out of my underpants to relieve the tension. She turned around and saw my cock standing to attention and licked her lips.

‘Please sir, will you rip my tights off?’

I did not need a second invitation. I grabbed hold of her tights where they were torn and forcefully ripped them from her legs. She now stood before me wearing only her boots, the remnants of her torn tights and a very tiny pair of knickers.

She came over, ran her fingers along my cock and pressed it against her fanny through her pants. My cock was throbbing, and I knew where it wanted to be.

‘Ms. Chaudhary, you need to be taught a lesson, turn around and bend over that chair with your arse in the air.’

She slowly did as she was told, then looked over her shoulder at me.

‘What is the lesson today, sir?’

I answered this by smacking her hard on the bottom, then spread her legs apart, pulling her pants to one side to get a view of her perfect little fanny.

This time instead of putting my cock against her pussy lips, I slowly and gently stroked her fanny very with my fingers. I watched as her pussy lips engorged and started to open and I increased the speed of my strokes. With my other hand, I sought out her clitoris for some stimulation. I found the little nub and circled it, increasing the pressure and speed of my rubbing.

She started to moan and squirm. I pushed my cock against her pussy lips and held it in place whilst still paying attention to her clit.

‘Ms. Chaudhary. Do you want my cock inside you?  If so, you have to beg for it.’

‘Oh sir, please sir, I have been a good girl, please fuck me, please, please.’

‘Are you sure, Ms Chaudhary?

‘Yes, oh yes. I really need to be fucked by you!’

I smacked her buttocks six times, very hard. Every time my hand connected, I heard her yelp.

I am not sure what came over me that day. I had never been into BDSM before, but I was finding it a huge turn-on.

I put my cock against her pussy lips. She gasped as I started to push into her. I must admit, I almost joined her, as I cannot remember having felt a fanny as tight as this one, it was divine.

I held onto her hips and stayed there without moving, just making sure I did not explode into her straight away, which would not only have been embarrassing but also a monumental waste.

I took a deep breath and slowly pushed all the way in, then began to thrust back and forwards getting a rhythm going, pulling almost out and then back in until my balls slapped against her.

She was becoming wetter and wetter, her breathing getting quicker. She called out.

‘Yes, oh yes, please don’t stop!’

I kept pumping away, quickening the pace. Her breathing became shallower, and I knew she was on the edge of her orgasm. I grabbed hold of her pigtails and pulled back, lifting her head. I had placed her so I could see our reflection in the mirrored wardrobe. Watching those magnificent titties bounce and seeing the look of ecstasy on her face was nothing short of incredible.

I quickened my thrusts, really pounding into her and watched as one of her hands sort out her clitoris and started to furiously attack it. She began to shake, which turned into a shuddering climax.

I felt her juices running all over my cock, and I was surprised at the amount coming out of her, it was incredible. I had to breathe deeply and concentrate to ensure I did not cum there and then. I let her orgasm subside before pulling out of her.

‘Thank you so much, Joe. I am no longer a virgin!’

Holy shit I thought, a virgin, I had no idea. I knew she was inexperienced but thought she must have had sex as she was so hot.

‘Mala, you are kidding me, right?’

‘No, Joe, I’m not. You are my first.’

I went quiet whilst I thought this through. I was a bit concerned about this but the more I thought about it the more I began to smile, and the smile just got bigger and bigger. Christ, I have just fucked a teenage virgin. How fucking cool is that?

‘Mala, I never knew. You are so hot I thought you would have boys fighting over you.’

‘Oh yes, they do, but they are so immature and as I said, I have been planning our little tryst for months now.’

‘I am glad you did. You have no idea how happy you have made me feel.’

I kissed her passionately and held onto her as I did not want her to go anywhere. I was not finished yet.

‘Joe. I want you to cum inside me.’

‘Oh, I will but first I want to taste you.’

I moved her to the floor, getting her to kneel on all fours. I bent down and began to probe her fanny with my tongue, licking in as far as possible and lapping up her juices which tasted fantastic. I started to flick her clit with the tip of my tongue, slowly circling it and kissing it softly. She started to moan again.

‘Oh, Joe, that is so nice.’

I increased the activity with my tongue and then pushed a finger into her. She clamped her fanny around it, and I could feel the heat increasing. I inserted a second finger into her and began pumping away whilst keeping up the assault on her clitoris. I made sure my fingers were well lubricated with her juices, took them out and replaced them with two from my other hand, using my thumb to stroke her clit.

I used my tongue to circle her anus, getting it wet.

‘Uh, uh, fuck. Is that your tongue?’

‘Yep.’

‘That is the most lovely feeling.’

Her breathing quickened and the heat from her pussy increased. I knew she was on the verge of another climax. As it started to build, I pushed one of my very wet fingers into her anus. Boy did that have the desired effect!

This time she did not just gush but ejaculated whilst shuddering like crazy. Fortunately, she was not a screamer, she simply moaned loudly and made choking noises then collapsed onto the floor, still shaking wildly.

I laid down next to her, gently stroking her body and whispering how beautiful she was. We stayed like this for quite a while before I lifted her from the floor and took her to my bed.

‘Thank you, thank you so much. I am a bit embarrassed though, I have never cum like that before.’

I hugged her, pressing my still-erect cock against her.

‘Mala, you have paid me a compliment by ejaculating, not every woman can do that. So, it is I who should thank you.’

She smiled at me, and we stayed together for a while, waiting for her shaking to subside. When it did, she looked down at my cock.

‘Hmm, I think I know just the place for that.’ 

With that, she got onto her knees and took me into her mouth. I was enjoying the sight of her sucking on my cock. All was going well until she tried to deep-throat me and started to gag.

I pulled out and told her that sort of thing was for girls who were experienced at it. It was not a thing to do without lots of practice. She told me she had been told by her previous boyfriend that every guy expected to be deep-throated.

‘Ah yes. You have the porn industry to thank for that. And for guys spunking over women’s faces and demanding anal sex. All it does is teach boys they can treat women any way they want without consequences and using whatever methods they like. Well, I don’t work that way.’

She stood up and looked down as though I had admonished her. I took her in my arms and moved over to the bed. I laid down and got her to squat over my dick then guided it into her fanny. I used my hands on her hips and started up a steady rhythm of her moving up and down.

She soon took over, using her muscle power to jump my bones, increasing the speed of her exertions. The sight of her on top of me, her tight fanny and the sheer joy of fucking such a young woman was too much and I exploded inside her, just as she came for a third time.

It was the most intense orgasm I had experienced in a very long time. I felt my body tingle and I screamed out her name. She lay on top of me and started to cry.

‘Mala. What is it?’

‘I never knew sex could be so beautiful. You have made me so happy.’

‘Holy shit, Mala. You are fucking lovely.’

As the afternoon wore on, I decided it was time we got to know each other some more.

Before long, my penis was starting to come back to life. She looked at my penis, made an appreciative noise and slid down my body to put me back in her mouth where she commenced a beautiful blow job. Soft, slow and pretty deep. It was pure heaven watching her keeping eye contact whilst sucking on my dick.

I got her to stop, rolled her onto her side and moved her upper leg up at an angle, placing her foot on the bed.  I then went head down on the bed, laying on my side. From there we began to indulge in some 69 action.

She told me she had never done this before, and she was not sure she could concentrate on sucking me off whilst I ate her out. I told her to enjoy it and if necessary, forget about me and just enjoy having her pussy eaten.

To be fair to her she did not give up sucking away until she had another orgasm. I am glad she did stop then as when her climax approached, she started to bite down on my penis. I was worried she was going to bite it off in the excitement!

I continued to eat her out even when she had come, flicking my tongue ever faster and sucking on her lips and clitoris. I rolled her onto her back, moved around and got my head between her legs and pushed them wide, she was a flexible girl.

Getting her to cum again took quite a while and my tongue was beginning to ache when she finally had another climax, this time shouting out my name and gripping onto my head and pulling me hard into her, it felt like she was trying to shove me inside her fanny.

She was one hell of a woman. She tasted lovely, her pussy was beautiful, and her orgasms were very wet.

Once she had stopped shaking, she pulled me up the bed and licked all her cum off my face. While she was doing this, I stuck my dick back into her and started to pump furiously away. I was determined to finish with a bang.

When she had stopped licking my face, I pushed up my hands to get a good look at her. She looked in ecstasy and she was making little sounds of appreciation in her throat interspersed with louder moans and whimpers.

She got hold of her legs and pulled them higher and wider, before moving one hand to her clit and furiously rubbing away at it. I felt my climax building as her grip on my penis got tighter. She started to lift her bottom to meet my thrusts and then grabbed my buttocks in both hands, crushing me to her as we both came together.

How fucking good was that? 

Once we had recovered ourselves, we lay together, slowly caressing. This newly non-virgin woman was a dream. I wanted more of her and all thoughts of making this a one-off flew from my head. How could I not continue to make love to her?

After we had lain for some time, I got off the bed and headed for the kitchen. I had put some meals and other bits in the freezer as I knew I would not have the time nor the inclination to cook whilst I was packing up the flat. I found a couple of pizzas and prepared a salad.

I called out.

‘Pizza and salad ok with you?’

‘Yes please, sir, yummy.’

I smiled at her reply and whistled a tune whilst sorting out the food. I had earlier opened a bottle of my favourite red wine and wandered back to bed with it and a couple of glasses. I asked her if red wine was ok. She said she would have a bit but was not a big drinker.

I poured two glasses, kissed her and headed back to the kitchen with mine to finish off the meal. I did my best waiter impression and carried both plates, cutlery and my wine back to the bedroom.

She took a sip and said she quite liked the wine.

‘Quite like? That is a bloody good Spanish wine, young lady.’

I deliberately spilt some onto her tits and watched it pool down below her belly and then enjoyed licking every last drop from her. She said we should eat before it got cold, so we sat side by side and enjoyed the food and wine.

I had plans for dessert, but I wanted to relax and enjoy her company. I put some music on, and we lay comfortably together with my arm around her. There was no need to speak.

Sometime later I awoke, having unintentionally dozed off to feel Mala rubbing life back into my dick and saying she was ready for more. Unfortunately, I had to make my excuses as I needed a piss. Once I had relieved myself, I went into the kitchen and found a firm banana, before heading back to the bedroom.

'Ooh, and what do you intend to do with that, Mr Finnegan?'

‘You will find out soon enough, young lady.’

I jumped onto the bed, rolled her onto her front and smacked her behind quite firmly. 

‘Ouch. Have I been naughty, Mr Finnegan?’

‘Yes, very naughty indeed. I just remembered how you set me up in the classroom the other day and I cannot quite believe how devious you were.’

‘Mmm, yes. I suppose it was very naughty, but it did not take you too long to play along now, did it?’

‘Hey, I was not the one who ripped your blouse open, I was just about to stop the whole thing until you did that.’

‘But you did not stop. And look where it ended up, me naked in your bedroom, sore from a good fucking and you without a stitch on holding a banana. Whatever would Mrs Stringer say?’

‘I hate to think.’

I smacked her bum a couple of more times and told her it was for being cheeky. I could see the red marks I had left and bent down to kiss them better, whilst slowly opening her legs.

‘No’ she called out, ‘I want to see what you are doing.’

With that, she rolled onto her back, lifted her knees and spread her legs wide. I could feel some life returning to my dick as I surveyed that sweet little pussy. I placed a pillow under her arse. Oh, I was going to enjoy this.

Published 
Written by DickT67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments