Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Day Of School - Book Two

"My relationship with Mala gets better and wetter."

30
4 Comments 4
2.9k Views 2.9k
6.3k words 6.3k words

I stood there, banana in hand, thinking about how much I was going to enjoy this, smiling as I approached her. But before I could do anything her phone rang.

‘Ignore it,’ I told her.

She waited until it stopped ringing. As I went to her side, the phone rang again. She rolled over and looked at the screen.

‘It’s my sister. She only phones me when she has to. Sorry.’

She put the phone to her ear and I watched as the colour drained out of her face.

She whispered into the phone. ‘No, that can’t be right.’ Then let out a little sob.

She dropped the phone and started to cry.

‘Mala. What is it?’

‘It’s my little brother, Ajay. He has been rushed to hospital. He was knocked off his bike.’

I hugged her tight.

‘Right. Let’s go. I’ll take you to the hospital.’

We flung our clothes on and headed out the door. All thoughts of the banana and our sex games were gone from my mind.

The next afternoon she called me to say Ajay’s injuries were not as bad as suspected. No broken bones, just bruising and grazes. He was going to be fine. I was relieved.

I had some time to play with. So, I carried on packing my belongings and sorting out my admin. I decided not to call Mala, I knew she would contact me when she was ready. She held the family together at times, being a rock for her mother and I knew they needed her.

To be honest, I needed her and missed her. But my need was purely selfish.

Two days later, she called me. we had a long chat and she sounded together.

‘Can I come over tomorrow, Joe?’

‘I would like that. Are you sure that will be ok?’

She told me it was but she would only come over for an hour or so, after lunch. After I put the phone down, I began to worry. Was she going to ditch me? What would I do if she did? My mind went into overdrive with worry. I was like a teenager, insecure and self-pitying.

Later on, I told myself to get it together. I was a grown man and had been through worse than breaking up with someone whom I had only just started to have sex with.

Mala appeared at the appointed time, she jumped into my arms and held me tight, wrapping her legs around me.

‘Thank you.’ She whispered.

‘For what?’

‘For being so understanding.’

‘Don’t be daft. I was concerned for you and your family.’

She kissed my neck and I put her down.

‘How is Ajay doing?’

‘Much better, thanks. He should be home in a few days.’

We spent the hour talking, kissing and cuddling. I was relieved that my worries had come to nothing. I could not believe the hold she had over me and how I had reacted. I was getting soppy.

‘Joe. Mum and the others are going away for four days the day after tomorrow. I told them I wanted time at home to get ready for uni. Can I stay with you?’

‘Yes please, young lady.’

‘Good. I have a little present for you. And I want to cook chicken biryani for you. It is my grandmother’s recipe. You’ll love it.’

‘A present eh?’

'It's nothing exciting but I think you will like it.'

She asked me to pick her up at midday the next day, as she had quite a lot to bring over.

We said our goodbyes and I was left alone to think about what I would get up to with my guest. The thought of having her here for three nights was exciting. I was starting to get hard at the thought of it. I took myself in hand, picturing an erotic fantasy with the young lady.

Thursday came and at the stroke of noon, I knocked at her door. I helped her carry two heavy bags of shopping, a large saucepan, her overnight bag and a large rucksack to the car. It looked like she was staying for a few weeks, not three nights 

When we got back to mine and unloaded, I poured a beer for me, and a soft drink for Mala. She took a sip, then carried her overnight bag into the bedroom 

‘Wait here until I call you.’

I hung around for a couple of minutes but not in any real sense of anticipation, as I suspected she had bought me a book or something like that. So, imagine my surprise when she called me in and I saw her standing there wearing nothing more than a large red bow.

Let me paint a picture.

The bow was tied across her breasts, covering them. A strap went down between her legs, which just covered her pussy. It then ran up between the crack of her arse and over the shoulder. Wow! 

In her hand, she held a banana. On her face, she wore a large smile.

‘I think we have some unfinished business.’ She uttered.

She took me by the hand and led me to the bed.

She undressed me, slowly, kissing my skin all over and nibbling at my nipples. As she pulled down my underpants, my cock bounced up and down. She wrapped a hand around it and squeezed it.

‘I love your cock, Mr Finnegan. It is beautiful and it’s all mine.’

‘Thank you for the compliment. I’m kinda fond of it as well.’

She laughed.

I was instructed to lie on the bed, whilst she remained at the end of it. I watched as she did a slow-motion turn, showing off her costume. I wish I had a video of it, the view was sublime, especially as the red bow complimented her dusky skin.

I loved her taut stomach, long, lithe legs and cute ankles.

She approached me and asked me to pull on the end of the bow. The material undid and fell to the floor. She clambered on the bed, her legs astride my body.

Mala picked up the banana and I watched as she very slowly unpeeled it before pushing it into her mouth. I could not take my eyes off her as she gyrated seductively, whilst carrying out a wicked fellatio show with the fruit.

My cock was already fizzing with energy when she inserted the banana into her pussy and thrust it in and out a few times. She took it out, turned it around and pushed it inside her pussy again, leaving half of it sticking out.

She moved forward and sunk onto my face, and with her hands inserted the banana into my mouth. I tried to hold it steady between my lips, but it was not easy.

She started to slowly move up and down, fucking herself with the banana. This made it even more difficult to keep the banana in my mouth. I tried to stick my tongue against the bottom of it but could not hold it in position for long.

After a couple more thrusts from her, the banana broke, leaving half inside her. I managed to spit the broken bit from my mouth before I choked on it. She fell off me and we both burst out laughing.

‘Well, that went well,’ she observed

‘Yeah. I thought it was a bit ambitious.’

I reached down and managed to withdraw the remainder of the banana, feeding it to her.

She clambered back on top and dropped onto my face. As I began to eat her out, I could taste her intimate fragrance as well as the banana. It was a lovely combination.

It did not take long before she came, pushing her crotch into my face and letting out a long moan of pleasure. She lifted herself off my face, and moved down the bed, planting my cock in between her engorged fanny lips. Slowly, she sunk onto me, the feelings in my cock were intense as her pussy was even tighter than usual.

She started to slowly move up and down, letting my cock almost come out before swallowing it again. The look on her face was something to behold. Her eyes stared straight at me as her smile spread across her face.

‘Fuck, Mala. I’m not sure I can last too much longer. Your pussy is so tight.’

She stopped, leaned forward and kissed me then resumed her position and started to go for it, really bouncing up and down, squeezing her tits and calling out my name.

I could not believe how she carried on in that position for as long as she did, she must have had great muscles to keep going. But watching this beautiful young woman in the throes of ecstasy became too much and my orgasm crashed out of me.

I screamed out, ‘Fuck, Mala, oh fuck, Mala. YES!’

She came at once, falling forward onto me and shivering as she moved slowly up and down on my ever-shrivelling dick.

‘Mala, that has to be the best gift anyone has ever given me. It will stay in my memory forever. Thank you.’

We kissed, and then said she had to prepare the meal, as it took a long time to cook. She refused all my offers of help, so I watched as she put the ingredients together. She gave it a lot of care and attention. It was lovely to see her frown of concentration as she put everything together.

What made it even better was the fact she hadn’t gotten dressed beforehand, so it was very nice to watch her. I managed to annoy her a couple of times by taking a couple of photos and groping her as I walked past. For my troubles, I got a smack across my arse with a spatula.

As she cooked, she told me an intriguing story about her and one of my other previous students.

‘Joe. I was talking to Alice Williams the other day. She told me about how she fantasises over you.’

‘What? Alice?’

‘Yeah. She told me she fell for you on the field trip last year to the WWI war sites.’

‘That’s an odd thing to happen in a place like that. And isn’t she gay?’

‘She said It was listening to your passionate talks and the care you had for everyone. It got her thinking of you. And by the way, she likes men and women.’

‘Does she now?’

‘Don’t you think she is sexy?

‘I suppose she has got a nice little body.’

She pinched me.

‘Oh. Jealous, are we?’

‘A bit. Especially when she told me about her fantasy of you.’

‘Tell me more.’

‘The day she got home from the trip, she could not stop thinking about you. So, she went straight upstairs, got undressed and fucked herself silly with her dildo.’

‘Wow. That’s a picture I won’t be able to shake from my head. I hope you never mentioned our little relationship to her.’

‘Of course not but I must admit to being a bit jealous.’

‘Why?’

‘If you saw her naked, you would just have to fuck her.’

‘I don’t need to, as long as I have you.’

‘Listen. She has the most amazing tits I have ever seen. They are so pert they point upwards!’

‘Maybe I should meet up with her in that case.’

‘Oh no. You’re mine.’

‘Well, you started the conversation, not me. You only have yourself to blame.’

‘I shouldn’t tell you this but Alice and I kissed once.’

This was starting to sound very interesting. I would love to see them sharing a snog.

‘Tell me more.’

‘We were in the changing rooms after swimming when she called out to say she had forgotten her towel. I had just put my knickers on and told her she could use mine, so I took it to her. It was a cold day, so I went to wrap it around her, apologising for it being damp. As she stepped forward, she slipped and I had to grab her. We ended up with our boobs pressed together.

'Neither of us moved to begin with. I think we were a little shocked, to be honest. But then she leant forward, whispered thank you and kissed me on the lips. Not a little peck but a big proper kiss. I didn’t resist I responded. She’s a good kisser, especially with that tongue piercing.

‘Her hands came around and held my bottom, gently squeezing the cheeks. It was very horny. But we came to our senses when one of the other girls called out, which made us pull apart. I giggled, probably from embarrassment.’

‘Wow, Mala. What a sexy picture that paints. Have you taken it any further?’

‘No, and I chose to not talk about it. I think she was a little upset that I didn’t want to take it further.'

‘Well, if you ever want a rematch with her, let me know. I will only be too happy to watch.’

She punched me in the arm.

That evening we ate the best Biryani I had ever tasted. The chicken fell off the bone and the flavours were incredible. It had taken her a long time to cook but was worth the wait.

After the food had gone down and I felt able to perform, we retired to the bedroom where we made slow, lazy love. I have to admit that at times my mind wandered to the picture of Mala and Alice together. Christ, I would pay good money to watch that.

As we lay together in the afterglow of sex, our conversation turned to her future. She was not sure if she was going to go to uni. or whether she would take a year off, get some work and help her mum, who was dead against it. I tried not to influence her either way.

Being selfish, I wanted her to stay. Once she went off to university, she would meet a guy, fall in love and that would be the end for us.

The following morning, I woke up and realised my rigid cock was nestling between the crack of Mala’s arse. I decided not to waste the opportunity.

I gently lifted her top leg and manoeuvred myself into position, before slipping inside her. Fortunately, she was wet enough to make this easy. I started to pump in and out and after a few strokes, she finally stirred.

‘Mmm. What a lovely way to wake up.’ She murmured.

I love this position, especially in the mornings. We began a slow comfortable fuck and I enjoyed caressing her tits and kissing her neck. 

After we had satisfied our urges, we took a shower and made plans to do some shopping for my new flat.

‘By the way, Mala Why didn’t you go away with your family?

‘My uncle and aunt are a pain in the arse. Old fashioned. They say I should not go to university. They want me to have an arranged marriage and told my mum about a distant cousin of mine who fits the bill. Well, fuck that!'

‘Can't see that happening.'

'Damn right.'

'What does your mum think?'

'She gets annoyed with them. She wants me to be my own woman, not tied to a kitchen sink.'

'Good for her.'

We headed out and after buying some new storage units we made our way to a bed store. We looked around for a while before she spotted a four-poster, insisting I had to buy it. I told her it was far too grand and would look ridiculous in my place.

‘Not if I am tied down on it, it won’t.’ She responded.

A picture of this jumped into my head and although the idea was very tempting, I had to say no. I settled for a metal-framed one which had railings at the head and bottom. I was hoping I would be tying her to that soon. As the thought went through my mind, she leaned in close and whispered.

‘Well, Mr Finnegan. You can tie me to that anytime you like.’

She was one hell of a find. What people call ‘a keeper.’

Once we had finished our shopping expedition, we headed out of town so I could show her my new flat. It was about a forty-five-minute drive via a stretch of motorway and once we were in the car, Mala turned on the stereo, changing stations to one of those god-awful modern ones and started to sing along.

I must admit that this was not her strong point and I decided not to watch her perform at a karaoke night, she would bomb.

‘Mala. Don’t give up your day job.’

‘Fuck off.’

She switched off the music as we entered the motorway. The road was not too busy and I was concentrating on my driving when she put her hand on my crotch and pulled down the zip on my trousers.

‘Hey, what are you doing?’ I said somewhat nervously.

‘Concentrate on the road, tiger, and leave this to me.’

She undid my belt buckle, opened the top of my trousers, pulling them open. Her hand, now inside my underpants, found my cock and withdrew it. This was getting interesting.

I moved the car over to the slow lane and put myself behind a lorry, at a safe distance of course.

She fondled me until my dick became erect but I must admit I was still somewhat nervous as I was supposed to be in control of a car, travelling along at about 50mph on a motorway and I did not want anyone to see what she was up to 

‘Relax, Joe.’

With that, she bent across and took me in her mouth. As she did so, I momentarily shut my eyes as the feeling of her wet and warm mouth enveloped my cock. I quickly came to my senses and concentrated on the road.

Mala proceeded to give me a long and delicious blow job. I made sure I kept an eye on the road and the mirrors, whilst now and then glancing down to watch her performance. I made sure that every time a high-sided vehicle was about to overtake us, I got her to sit up.

The feeling of getting a blowjob whilst trying to control my car, knowing I could not stop and pull over and with the chance of being caught was incredible. But for some reason, I knew there was no way I was going to come.

MerryPerin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerryPerin

As we were about to pull off the motorway, I told her to sit up and put me back together again. She sat up but left my dick exposed, as it was still erect 

Once it had gone flaccid, she quickly kissed it and put it away. It was almost dark now and I drove down a country lane, found a secluded spot and dragged her out of the car 

I pulled her jeans and pants down, turned her around, bent her over and fucked her doggy style for all I was worth.

As we were both worked up, we both came fairly quickly with her moaning and wriggling.

‘Fucking hell.’ Was all I could manage, as my knees almost gave way.

‘That blow-job was amazing, where did you get the idea for that?’

She told me it was something she had wanted to do for a while and thought today was the perfect opportunity. I couldn’t agree more.

Once we had tidied ourselves up, we headed to the flat and I showed her around. I think she liked it. She gave me some ideas about décor, some of which were good and some of which were, to my mind, distinctly odd. 

We headed home and I ordered a takeaway from a very good Thai restaurant. We both went veggie and I must say the food was excellent with just the right amount of spice and incredible flavours. To help it go down, I enjoyed a couple of beers, whilst Mala drank fizzy water.

We had both eaten too much to enjoy an energetic night. But it was great just to lay there with her in my arms. I still could not believe I was fucking a schoolgirl, but I was glad things had begun to work out for me.

In the morning, Mala called her mum to check everything was ok. She spoke to her sister who said she had heard more conversations about arranged marriages. Mum had got a little angry and the evening had not ended well.

We enjoyed a light breakfast and resumed our conversation about university.

‘Mala, you know I have always encouraged you to get a degree.’

‘Yes, and I worked hard but mum needs me.’

‘She will always need you.’

‘I don’t think she will cope without me.’

‘She will. She is made of strong stuff. Like you.’

‘I could put it off for a year and it won’t matter.’

‘No, it won’t but in a year, will you be saying the same thing?’

‘I don’t think so.’

‘Don’t make any hasty decisions.’

‘I need to decide soon.'

'Yes.'

'And I realised this morning that I will miss you.’

‘Hey, after a couple of months, you will be shacked up with some young buck and have forgotten all about me.’

‘No. You don’t know how much you mean to me. I ache when I am not with you.’

‘I’m flattered but it is young love, you’ll get over it.’

‘Don’t you dare, don’t you fucking dare.’

I was taken aback.

‘What do you mean?’

‘What do I mean? I mean you are demeaning my feelings for you. This is not about the sex, it is about how you make me feel, how I am growing with you and how my life has changed for the better.’

‘Yeah, but the sex is great, right?’

‘There you go again, trying to make a joke. Don’t I mean anything to you, does our relationship?’

Shit. I had not realised she was in so deep. To be honest, so was I, I just wasn’t ready to admit it.

‘Mala. Of course you mean something to me. I think about you all the time when you are not here but I am old enough to be your father and I think you need to experience what the world has to offer.’

‘Oh, so now you’ve had your fun you just want to get rid of me.’

She stood up.

‘Great, I’ll pack my things and get out of your life.’

I was getting annoyed now.

‘Stop, Mala! This is getting ridiculous. I want what is best for you, that’s all.’

‘You’re best for me. Staying home with mum and my sister and brother is best for me.’

I stood up and hugged her. At first, she resisted, but she let go and sobbed her eyes out. I hated that I had made her cry.

‘Mala. To be totally selfish, I don’t want you to go but it is not about me.’

She looked up and a broken smile appeared across her face.

‘Is that true, you don’t want me to go?’

‘It is. But I was afraid to admit it.’

We hugged for a long time and I apologised.

‘Make love to me, Mr Finnegan.’

I pulled her down to the bed, grabbed a couple of pillows and thrust them under her arse, then pushed her legs high. She took the hint and held them wide open, giving me a tremendous view.

I reached to the bedside cabinet and retrieved a bottle of massage oil, which I liberally poured over her pussy. I then ran my fingers up and down her labia, watching it open and the lips engorge. Her breathing quickened and she moaned a little.

I leaned forward and kissed her belly, then ran my tongue up to her throat and planted a kiss on her lips, whilst still massaging those beautiful pussy lips.

I pushed the index finger of my left hand into her wet pussy, making sure it was covered with her juices, then traced it down her crack and circled her anus. I inserted the middle finger of my right hand inside her pussy as far as it would go, then hooked it towards me, searching for her g-spot. I knew I had found it when a shiver went through her.

I used my thumb to locate her clit and circled it in unison with her anus and g-spot, first one way then the other, building up the speed.

She started to pant loudly and her eyes screwed shut. I watched as her legs started to shake, faintly at first but as the orgasm built, they began to shudder.

‘Mala. Shall I stop now?’ I teased.

‘No!!’ she screamed.

I felt her clit enlarge and knew it was time.

I pressed against her anus, clit and g-spot. The reaction was incredible.

She dropped her legs and her whole body began to shake, quite violently. The heat from her pussy was immense, and I was very pleased to watch as once more, she ejaculated. As she did so, she repeatedly shouted out my name, interspersed with swear words. Her hands went down and covered her pussy.

The shaking continued for quite a while, so I moved up the bed to hold onto her.  It took a while for the orgasm to subside. Once she had recovered, she turned to me and smiled.

‘Oh God, that was incredible.’

‘My pleasure.’

‘Much more of this and I think I will pass out. By the way, I think you may need a shower to wash my juices from you.’

‘No, what I need is to fuck you.’

‘No, what you need to do is make me cum using your fingers again. I have never experienced anything like it.’

What could a man do? I took it even slower this time, building the tension, bringing her to the edge on a couple of occasions then easing back.

By the time she came, she was writhing in ecstasy. Her eyes rolled upwards as she ejaculated, and she almost fell off the bed. I held her tight, waiting for her to come down. It took a while.

‘Oh, Joe. I can’t believe you can make me cum like that. It was sheer heaven. I can still feel the shivers going on.’

‘Always happy to make a lady ejaculate.’

I rolled on top, looking to bury my aching dick inside her.

‘Sorry, Dan but my poor little fanny can’t take your cock just yet.’

‘Don’t be sorry, I’ll wait.’

‘No, you don’t need to wait, hand me that oil.’

She stood up and poured the massage oil over her breasts. It rolled onto her tummy and she rubbed it in. She poured some more over her hands. The bottle was put aside and she knelt on the floor and beckoned me over.

‘Come here.’

I practically jumped off the bed.

My dick was throbbing like crazy and I just wanted to shove it in her mouth but she had other ideas. She took hold of it, kissed the tip, rubbed her oiled hands all over it, and then ran it over her breasts.

She pushed her tits together and I slid my cock between them. Although her breasts were not particularly big, she managed to keep my cock enveloped in them and as I built up momentum, I felt myself heading towards my orgasm. But she had other ideas.

She let go of her breasts and squeezed below the head of my pulsating cock until my orgasm subsided. Once I had settled down, she rolled onto all fours.

‘I want to feel your cock between my arse cheeks.’

 I got in position behind her and ran the tip of my cock upwards across her pussy and anus.

‘Mala. If I lie down, you can sit back and let me fuck your buttocks to your heart’s content.’

Once she was in position, I slipped between her butt cheeks and watched as she rode up and down. I had never done this before but to be honest, it was very horny. It was almost like we were teenagers, who didn’t want to go the whole way.

After a couple of minutes, she arose and turned around.

‘I need to watch you cum.’

She reached out for the bottle of oil, knelt in front of me and poured some over my cock and balls. Putting the bottle aside, she used both hands to massage the oil into my balls. She did it slowly and softly, almost tickling my sack. It was a very pleasant sensation.

‘Oh God, Mala. That feels good.’

‘I haven’t even started.’

She wrapped both hands around my cock and began a very slow and sensuous hand job, pulling my foreskin all the way back and forth. The feelings were sensational.

It did not take long before I shot my load all over my stomach. Mala licked it all up and we fell into a doze, spent and content.

The afternoon was spent packing. I was due to move in two days and had fallen behind schedule. We had some fun, going through my old books and Mala took it upon herself to sort my clothes into piles. One was ‘keep’, one ‘maybe’ and one ‘chuck.’

I was somewhat horrified by the chuck pile as it was the largest one. I tried to salvage some things, but she would have none of it. 

‘These clothes make you look old. You can’t wear them,' she admonished.

She was right, of course. I was not great at fashion or shopping and some of the stuff made me look like an old professor. I took her advice and she promised to take me shopping to get some nicer stuff 

You may be wondering how it was that a state-employed teacher could afford the mortgage on a new flat and contemplate buying new clothing.

The simple answer is I had recently come into some money when one of my aunts died. I was a lucky boy and was very grateful to her. She was a lovely old stick and had lived in a large house by the coast. The sale of her home and the other investments she had made meant her will was very generous towards me. Thank you, aunt Silvia.

We headed out for a meal, as I wanted to take her to my favourite Chinese restaurant, which was a few miles away. I considered it a safe location, as I had never seen anyone there whom I knew.

As usual, the meal was fantastic and the service was great. As we were waiting for the bill, Mala kicked me under the table.

‘Don’t look now but Alice just walked in.’

Oh shit. This was not going to look good. Yes, I was no longer a teacher at the school, but how could we explain our sitting together?

Alice sat down at a table a short distance away. She was with another girl whom I did not recognise. I tried to stay calm and made sure I did not make eye contact with Alice.

Our waiter came over and I paid the bill, leaving a generous tip. But before I got out of my chair, Alice came over.

‘Well, hello, you two. Are you doing some pre-uni. lectures, Mr Finnegan?’

She had a big smile on her face.

I was stumped and did not know what to say. Luckily, Mala came to the rescue.

‘Hello, Alice. Nice to see you. Who’s your friend?’

‘Oh, my cousin.’

‘We were just going actually, Alice,’ I mumbled.

She ignored me and sat down.

‘So, you two. Whatever is going on?’

‘Joe is treating me to a farewell dinner, that’s all.’

‘Joe, now is it, Interesting.’

‘Alice, don’t be jealous. I know you have the hots for him.’

She didn’t blush, just nodded.

‘But it looks like you got there before I did, Mala.’

Mala looked at me.

‘Can we go now?’

‘Of course. Excuse us, Alice but I need to take her home.' 

‘You two don’t fool me. The pair of you are fucking, I can see it in your face, Joe.’

I turned red and mumbled a weak denial. Mala stood up and stared at Alice, who sat nonchalantly playing with her hair.

'Well Mr Finnegan, or should I call you Joe? I need to let you know that if you ever fancy a threesome, I am happy to join the pair of you. I know Mala is a great kisser.’

She stood and wiggled her way back to her table. She sat down and blew kisses at us as we walked out.

‘The bitch,’ Mala almost screamed once we were outside.

‘She is very sure of herself, that’s for sure.’

‘Yes, and word will be all around social media soon.’

‘Crap, that could mess up my new job.’

‘Oh no. I hadn’t thought of that. Wait here.’

She went back inside and after a couple of minutes, she reappeared alongside Alice.

‘Joe, Alice has said she will not post anything if you agree to her request.’

I looked at Alice, who was smiling, smugly.

‘Mala tells me you and she are an item. Very lovely but not great for your job prospects if word gets out.’

‘What do you want Alice?’ I asked, harshly.

‘Calm down, Joe. I meant what I said in there. I am very happy to join you guys for a threesome. Name the time and place. If you don’t, well you don’t want to take that risk, do you?’

I was angry but also a little turned on.

‘OK. You win. I move into a new place soon. Mala will text you the address and the date. But please don’t tell anyone you saw us together. I could lose my job.’

She reached out her hand. I shook it, a little reluctantly.

‘You have a deal. I’ll wait until tomorrow for your message, Mala.’

She turned to Mala and kissed her on the cheek.

‘See you soon. Oh, and by the way, Mr Finnegan. You and your little girlfriend are in for a real treat. Bye.’

She sauntered off, leaving us standing.

‘Fuck, Mala. What have I done?’

‘Don’t worry. I know her. She will keep her word. She is dying to act out her fantasies on you, and probably me as well.’

‘But are you sure you are ok with this? I don’t want you agreeing to her demands just to keep me out of the crap. It’s not right.'

‘Joe, I can’t see any other way out of it. And to be honest, although sharing you with someone will make me very jealous, the idea of playing with her has got me a bit wet.’

As we got into the car, Mala’s phone pinged.

‘Bloody hell,’ Mala exclaimed.

She showed me the phone. Alice had sent a selfie. She was on her bed, naked, legs apart, smiling broadly, with a dildo stuck in her fanny. Along with it was a message.

‘Ready, wet and waiting for you both. XX.’

‘She is not slow in coming forward, is she?’ I remarked.

‘Oh no, not Alice. She is a slut.’

A slut? Well, well. What first I thought was going to cause me a load of grief, could turn out to be one hell of a fantastic opportunity. Two eighteen-year-olds at my mercy. I was going to love it.

Once we got home, we ripped each other’s clothes off and had an amazing, frantic and satisfying fuck. I know for some of it I was thinking of Alice and I am fairly sure, Mala was too.

We spent the next day moving my stuff. Mala had to go home and spend some time with her family and break the news to her mum that she was not going to uni.

She had forwarded me Alice’s photo message, which I used as a wank tool a couple of times.

We had arranged for her to meet up with us the following week. I was a bit apprehensive as the day approached, as I was unsure whether I could trust her or not. But I was also very happy at the prospect of having sex with her.

The day before our agreed rendezvous with Alice, Mala came over to my new place and we discussed possible ways of backing out of the meeting. None of them worked, as we knew Alice would spread the word that she had caught me with an ex-pupil. We swallowed our pride at being blackmailed and gave her my address.

She messaged back straightaway, saying she was very wet at the idea of fucking the two of us. It was accompanied by another photo of her eating out a girl, whose face was obscured from view.

We looked at each other, knowing we could not back out. To be fair, I don’t think either of us wanted to. I know I didn’t.

We undressed for bed and made slow, passionate love. Afterwards, whilst hugging her she wondered whether I was up to having two women at once.

I pinched her arse and told her I was ready for whatever she and her slutty friend had to offer. Oh yeah, I was more than ready for it.

Published 
Written by DickT67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments