Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing it to Linda

"The tale of how I lost my virginity"

19
7 Comments 7
18.9k Views 18.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"I've made a couple of changes to protect the innocent and perhaps embellished a few points but this is pretty much how it happened."

It was the week before we were all heading off to university so a group of us decided to go camping for the weekend. The plan was to spend most of the time drinking and that's more at less what we achieved. We'd returned from the pub and were sitting around a small campfire enjoying some cans when I started to talk to Linda. We were both a bit tipsy and the conversation soon got touchy-feely. It wasn't long before we got a bit closer and started kissing and fondling and when she suggested we went to her tent for some privacy, I wasn't going to refuse; was this the chance to pop my cherry at last?

We were at each other as soon as I'd zipped the tent up. At first, we just deep kissed, her tongue exploring my mouth and my tongue exploring hers. This went on for several minutes before I decided it was time to slip my hand into her top. I let my hand linger over her belly for a while, playing with her belly button, before slowly moving up to her tits. Linda was quite a big girl and I played with her left tit through her silky bra. It wasn't the first tit I'd felt; my first girlfriend had allowed me to play with her breasts under her blouse but had drawn a line when I tried to put my hand inside her bra. Not so with Linda! After a couple of minutes gently massaging her ample breasts, I moved my hand up slightly before slipping it inside the cup and enclosing bare flesh.

She showed no sign of not liking what I was doing so I took her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and gently teased it. We continued kissing passionately and Linda's hands were now under my shirt and moving up and down my back. Whilst I was happy with what I was doing, I felt that if I was going to get anywhere with Linda, I needed to get moving. My cock was now rock hard and pressing against my jeans. Reluctantly I took my hand away from her soft boobs and began to pull her top up her belly. If Linda was going to stop me, now was the time, but luckily for me she sat up and held up her hands so I could pull her top over her body and take it completely off. Her tits seemed to want to burst out of her bra and I let myself look for a couple of seconds before we once again fell into each other's arms for a marathon snogging session.

Needless to say I went straight back to her tits to carry on where I'd left off but it wasn't long before I decided it was time to get her bra off. It was then I discovered what many a man has found; removing girls' bras is no easy feat! I fumbled for a while and Linda must have realised I was struggling. She sat up and said:

"Do you want me to do it?"

"I think it would be best," I replied and Linda put her hands behind her back and expertly unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. I was now looking at those magnificent tits - I was no expert but a 38D at least.

Clearly it was now time for me to remove some clothes. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and removed my shoes. Linda was slipping off her skirt so that she was sitting there in just her knickers. I unbuckled my belt and took off my jeans so I too was just in my underpants. Linda looked at me and I looked at her and we kissed again, both of us on our knees at first before collapsing onto the floor. Her tits pushed against my bare chest and I moved my hands down to her arse to play with her soft cheeks, firstly through her silky knickers and then beneath them. Linda's hands were doing the same to me, squeezing my buttocks firmly. I began to pull her knickers down past her arse and she moved her hips up to allow to me to take them down her thighs to her knees. She wriggled her legs so that they went down to her ankles and kicked them off completely. I pulled my own pants down, throwing them to the end of the tent.

We were both naked! Although the light was not good inside the tent, I could make out the small triangle of blonde public hair between her thighs. I could have spent hours just gazing at her naked body, the first nude female I'd seen in the flesh, but I knew that the best was yet to come. Our kissing resumed and I immediately moved my hand between her legs. She parted her thighs slightly so that I could run my middle finger down her damp slit. I didn't need any encouragement to slip my finger inside to feel the smooth, wet inside of a girl's pussy. My heart skipped a beat when Linda took my erect cock in her hand and slowly stroked up and down. God, if she kept that up I was going to shoot my load!

I began to kiss her neck and slowly move my head down to her tits, kissing them all over and gently sucking at her nipples. I spent a few minutes on each nipple before moving further down her belly, probing her belly button with my tongue, before moving my head to her pussy. I had no idea how to perform cunnilingus but gave a few licks to her pussy before getting up so that I was kneeling between Linda's knees, gazing down onto her naked body, my cock standing to attention.

It was then that it occurred to me that we probably didn't have any protection. I certainly didn't have any condoms and I suspected that Linda was not on the pill; she had only just tuned sixteen.

"Do you think this is going to be safe?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"No, I don't think it is," she replied and my heart sank; my cock needed relieving! I lay back beside her so that we could continue exploring each other's mouths. My hand returned to her pussy and immediately went to work on what I assumed was her clitoris; my knowledge of the geography of a girl's pussy wasn't brilliant! Fortunately, Linda resumed working on my cock and began to masturbate me. She was a little quick, confirming the old adage that girls can't give good hand-jobs, but I wasn't going to complain and it only took a few seconds for me to cum, shooting my semen onto her hand and belly. I must admit I'd given myself better orgasms but it felt good all the same.

LilithSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilithSmith

I thought it would only be polite to clean up the mess so I found a tissue and wiped my sticky semen from her hand and belly.

"That was okay," she said, "but I'd have preferred to fuck."

"Don't worry," I replied, "I'll pop to the shops tomorrow and we can make up for it tomorrow night."

And with that we lay in each other's arms and fell asleep.

The next day was spent mostly at the pub with the lads but my mind was on the evening. I'd found time to nip to the supermarket for a pack of condoms and when the evening came Linda and I lost no time in heading for her tent. We were at each other as soon as we were inside, pulling off each other's clothes until we were both totally naked. I was already erect and I pulled a condom from its wrapper and slowly unrolled out over my cock. Linda was on her back with her legs apart and I knelt in front of her, positioning my cock at the entrance to her pussy. This was it! I slipped my cock inside and laid down on top of her and we began to kiss. I began to move my hips up and down so I could thrust inside her. Her pussy wasn't too tight around my cock, and I suspected that, despite her youth, this was far from the first time she'd had a cock inside her. My own inexperience became evident when, after perhaps only a minute, I felt that familiar feeling between my legs that indicated orgasm was imminent. I slowed my thrusting hoping it might delay my orgasm but to no avail. I gave a small grunt as my load shot into the condom, gripping Linda's waist tightly. I continued fucking her for a few more seconds but it was clear I was finished and I rolled onto my side, holding the condom in place as I withdrew from her pussy.

"Your first time, wasn't it?" Linda asked.

"Yes, I should have said. Sorry it was so quick," I replied.

"Never mind, it will be a lot better when we do it again later."

That cheered me up a bit. I carefully took the condom from my softening cock and wrapped it in some tissue. Linda and I lay in each other's arms for a while, I stroking her hair and she running her fingers over my chest. We dozed for a while but I was awoken with Linda gently playing with my cock and balls. It wasn't long before I began to erect and my hand turned to her boobs. I bent my head to take a nipple into my mouth, ever so gently biting it and teasing it firm with my tongue. She continued to stroke me until I was rock hard and I moved my hand down over her belly to her pussy, using my fingers to separate her pussy-lips so I could easily slip my middle finger inside her. I finger fucked her for a while and enjoyed the sensation of her hand slowly moving and down my erection.

Pleasurable, though this was, I really wanted to fuck her again and I think she got the message. However, instead of lying on her back, she pushed me to the ground and straddled my thighs. I looked up at her, her legs either side of mine, one hand on my cock and the other on my scrotum. I placed my hands on her tits and squeezed them together, massaging her nipples with my thumbs.

"Better get that condom on or you'll be shooting too soon!" she said. I reached for a condom and tore open the packet. She took it from my hand and expertly rolled it down my cock.

"That's not the first time you've done that," I said.

"Maybe not," she replied as she moved her pussy over the tip of my cock and slowly lowered herself onto me. I placed my hands onto her breasts and began to knead them firmly, taking the nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She bent forward so we could kiss, deeply, our tongues pushing their way into each other's mouths. I moved my hands down her back, grabbing her buttocks as she slowly moved up and down, up and down on my cock. I took a nipple into my mouth, gently biting and letting my tongue circle its firmness. Linda sat up and this time leant back, giving me a good view of my cock sliding in and out of her moist pussy. I placed my hands over her pussy and moved my thumbs to the top of her slit, feeling for her clitoris. I guess I found it as Linda gave a short, barely audible, moan. I knew I wouldn't last too long so gently massaged her clit, hoping it would help bring her to orgasm. Looking at her face told me I had the right spot; her eyes were closed as she gently rocked back and forth on top of me. Her hand moved behind her and took hold of my scrotum, rolling my balls between her fingers. Linda certainly knew how to please a man!

We fucked for maybe a minute more before I felt that familiar sensation at the base of my cock; orgasm was imminent. I continued to work my thumbs on her clit and her gentle sighs told me she, too, was near climax. Her movements on my cock got faster and I cried out as I came, my sperm shooting into the condom in an explosive climax. Linda also gasped before collapsing on top of me where we lay for a minute or two. She looked into my eyes and I into hers.

"God, that was good!" she said.

"Yes, it was," I replied, "you sure know what you're doing!"

Linda smiled. "I like to think so. And I reckon you've got one more condom left. It would be shame to waste it."

We kissed. And waste it we didn't!

 

 

Published 
Written by williampuller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments