Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loving Zach

"Kelsey has always secretly loved her best friend Zach, and she finds out he feels the same way..."

10
6 Comments 6
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words


The phone rang annoyingly and I groaned, stumbling out of bed to grab it.

“Hey, Kelsey,” a male voice said on the other line. It was my best guy friend, Zach. I shook myself awake and managed a cheery, “What’s up?”

“So, I’m home alone and really bored,” he said. “Wanna come over?”

“Sure!” I replied, smiling. “I just woke up, but I’ll be there in less than an hour.”

“Awesome, see you then,” he said. I smiled. Zach and I had been good friends since we were nine (seven years ago), and walked to each other’s houses to joke around, play video games, eat food, and other typical friend stuff. I had always been secretly attracted to him, I mean, it was hard not to be (he was hot!), but I had always ignored the feelings, as I knew nothing would come of them, and I didn’t want to ruin our friendship. However, I could never help that little rush of excitement whenever he asked me to hang out. Before jumping in the shower, I examined my body in the mirror. At 16, I liked my figure, but had never especially considered myself beautiful. I had near perfect skin, dark brown wavy hair, but my best feature, as I said before, was my figure. I was about 5’5 and could eat whatever I wanted, and still barely be able to tip the scale at 100 pounds. It was heaven. I’d eat tons of cookies, ice cream, chips, chocolate and never gain a pound. I hopped in the shower, quickly cleaning up and then slipping into a black lace bra and panties, just in case. Within five minutes, I was walking just down the block to Zach’s house.

“Open the door, ugly!” I shouted. Grinning, he opened the door. God, why did he have to be so hot? And so, so out of my league. Every girl in school liked him! Literally! Zach had dirty blonde hair that just reached his eyebrows, and a tall, lean figure that was just muscular enough. Not to mention a sexy six pack I had to opportunity to see when we were swimming. Or having a water gun war. Today he wore a gray v-neck and black Nike shorts.

“I hope you’re hungry!” he smiled, leading me to a kitchen full of the kind of food my mom likes to refer to as crap.

“You know I’m always hungry!” I smiled back. We ate, then played video games, and air hockey, basically just acting like the nine year olds we were when we met.

After a while, I jumped up off the couch to refill my drink, and returned to see him sitting in my spot!

“Move!” I shouted mock-angrily. “You stole my spo-ot!” I whined and I begged, but Zach just refused to move.

“That chair over there is open,” he suggested, knowing I would refuse.

“No! I’m sitting in my spot whether you like it or not.” And with that, I plopped myself down on his lap, blocking his view from whatever dumb movie we had been watching.

“You’re squishing me! You’re so fat!” he laughed. “Get OFF!”

“Nope!” I squealed. After a few more seconds of this, I unexpectedly felt his cock awaken beneath me, and grow harder. I tried to ignore it, but it’s hard (no pun intended) to not notice an eight inch rod poking into your ass. Glancing at him, I raised one eyebrow. He turned bright red, then stuttered, “I have to pee. Be right back.” As soon as he was out of earshot, I started cracking up. I’d never seen him so awkward before, and it, actually, was quite hilarious.

I wandered back into the kitchen, and began to wonder what was taking him so long. Knowing I shouldn’t, still I stood right outside the bathroom door, and heard the unmistakable sound of him jacking off. Probably to some fantasy involving the hottest girl in school, his on-and-off, though they’d been “off” for the past year, girlfriend Sophia. I started back to the kitchen when I heard him quietly whispering, “Kelsey, oh, Kelsey!” Holy shit! Was he seriously jacking off to me? No way. I refused to believe it, and headed back to the TV. Sitting down-in “my spot” might I add- on the couch, I relaxed, and tried to ignore my throbbing pussy. Zach re-entered, his face slightly flushed, and he sat next to me. I couldn’t resist asking, “What took you so long?” He blushed, yet again, and turned away.

“Sorry, Kelsey, it’s just- I can’t help it,” he admitted. “I’m not going to mess up our friendship though.”

I only smiled. He looked at my grin, confused, and I knew there was only one thing to do. I scooted a little closer to him, and I heard him draw in a quick breath as I leaned in and kissed him on the lips, smooth and slow. As I pulled away, I saw him grinning.

“You too?” he smiled.

“Of course!” I smiled even bigger. “I’ve loved you for, like, ever! I still can’t believe you like me back!”

“Please, Kelsey. Look at yourself,” he replied, letting his eyes travel up and down my body. “You’re beautiful!”

“Not like Sophia, though,” I grumbled. He shook his head. “Come upstairs.”

I gulped and followed him into him room. He led me to a full length mirror just inside his closet. “Look,” he commanded. And I did. And all I saw was…me. He sighed. “Do you need me to spell it out to you? Your hair is always perfect, your skin is always perfect, you have the kind of figure girls want, and, you’re mine.” And with that, he shut his door and sat down on his queen sized bed. “Come here,” he smiled. I walked over to him and sat right in front of him, leaning in for another kiss. This one was less questioning, and more fiery and passionate. My pussy throbbed even more, and I knew I wouldn’t be leaving this room a virgin. His Nike shorts did nothing to hide the bulge in his cock, and I teasingly laid my hand upon it, causing it to throb and strain. Zach groaned, and kissed me even harder.

Knowing he probably wouldn’t last much longer, I stepped back, off his bed, and slowly pushed down my tight jean shorts. He followed suit, stripping himself of his v-neck. I pulled off my shirt, revealing that black bra I thankfully put on this morning. I could see his eyes widen at the sight of me. He stepped out of his shorts, leaving us watching each other, in our underwear, from across the room. Wordlessly, as if by a magnet, we stepped together and began to kiss once more. He stroked my bra, then reached around to unclasp it, letting my small breasts bounce free. I shoved down his boxers, revealing his huge cock, standing at attention. He chuckled at my surprised reaction, then pushed down my panties.

Unexpectedly, he slipped one hand just below my ass and scooped me up into his strong arms.

TrixieHeyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TrixieHeyy

He walked us over to the bed, his erection brushing my ass gently as he walked back to the bed. Laying me down, he kissed me, then slowly moved down to suck my nipples. I gasped, and felt my pussy tighten.

“I need you inside me!” I groaned.

“Not quite yet,” Zach smiled. He kissed his was down to my pussy, and drove his tongue inside me. This almost drove me over the edge, and I could tell he felt my pussy clench tighter and tighter until it felt like it would explode any minute. Suddenly, he withdrew his tongue.

“Za-ach! You’re so irritating!” I said breathlessly.

“What do you want me to do?” he said slyly.

“I want you to…” I thought for a moment. “Pop my cherry, and then fuck me hard and fast.”

“If you say so,” he laid down next to me on the bed. I could feel the wet head of his gorgeous cock pushed up against my clit. Then, he slowly drove himself inside of me. My fists clenched tightly together and a few tears escaped from under my closed eyelids as I felt my hymen tear.

“Are you okay?” Zach asked gently.

I smiled shakily. “Yeah.” The pain subsided, and new pleasure shot up through my pussy. I only wanted one thing right now. “Fuck me,” I whispered. “Fuck me and make me come harder than ever.” Zach began to thrust into my pussy, and soon I had reached the road with no return. The pressure built inside of me, and I moaned as waves of pleasure left me lying limp and sweaty in Zach’s arms.

“Your turn!” I grinned. He laid down flat on the bed, his cock standing at full attention and throbbing hard and fast. I took him into my mouth, and drew circles around his cock with my tongue. He gasped, and then, I drove the full length of his cock into my mouth, and sucked harder and harder, faster and faster, when- “Kels, I’m going to cum!” Zach said breathlessly. Wave after wave of his hot, salty cum washed into my mouth, and I gulped it all down, hungry for more. His cock hung half erect, but I wasn’t finished.

“Zach,” I begged. “I want- I need you to cum inside me.”

“What do you want?” he grinned naughtily. I could tell he thought my dirty talking was a turn on, as his cock awoke slightly from its semi-sleepy trance.

“I want to feel your cock fill me,” I began. “I’m on the pill, and I want to feel the ropes of your cum warming the inside of my pussy.” His cock wasn’t entirely hard still, and he looked at me expectantly. Rather than continue speaking, I wordlessly took his cock into my hard and pumped it up and down until it throbbed with the cum building up inside it. I straddled him, cowgirl style this time, and rode up and down, my ass slapping against his heavy balls each time I reached the “down” position. Up and down and up and down until-

“Kels!” Zach groaned. “Kelsey, I’m gonna cum. Don’t stop!” And I didn’t. I sped up, when I felt his abs tighten beneath my hands, and hot ropes of cum spurted up my puss. He collapsed in a sweat, and I rolled off of his limp cock, snuggling up beside him. He smiled, and voiced my thoughts exactly when he said, “How did I eve r get to be this lucky?” We laid together like that for awhile, happy to be together and in love, when he sat up excitedly.

“Hey, Kels,” he began. “So my family won’t be home for another three hours, and your mom isn’t expecting you home until tonight. We have plenty of time, and we’re both sweaty and covered with cum. You know, we should probably shower.” I grinned, knowing what he was implying, and agreed. I followed Zach to the master bathroom, and neither of us could hide our excitement, especially Zach, considering his was waving around like a flag as we walked. He switched on the water, and as steam began to rise from the shower, I moved closer to Zach and kissed him. His hard-on pressed against my stomach, and as we kissed, I stroked it gently. He stuck a finger in my pussy, and ran his fingers through my hair with the other hand. Giggling, I remembered the shower, and slipped inside, with him close on my heels.

The hot, steamy water was unbelievably refreshing, and it wasn’t long before Zach powerfully shoved me up against the wall and began to fuck me so hard our orgasms were explosive. But then, Zach did what I least expected. He handed me the detachable showerhead, switched it onto “massage” and said, “I’ve read about women using these to pleasure themselves. Does it work?”

I blushed, having been quite experienced with the showerhead, and nodded sheepishly. He smiled.

“Show me.”

I took a seat on the shower chair, spread my thighs, and focused the jets of water on my clit. My puss was still tender from the banging just moments before, and the water hit just the right spot. I moaned and groaned as the pleasure began to build up again. I was coming too close to climaxing, and could no longer stand the pressure, so I moved the jets of water in a different direction.

However, before the throbbing could subside, Zach swooped in and pushed the showerhead back into its place, murmuring, “Baby, I want you to come.” Not long after, my sweet juices puddled on the chair, and I convulsed in powerful orgasm. Collapsing against the wall, I smiled weakly. “Your turn.”

Zach fiddled with his rod for a bit before truly starting. Then, he made a fist and thrust into it over and over, harder, faster, until his creamy white fluids came gushing out. I guess the sight of me naked kept him from going completely soft, though, because even after this powerful cum, he still had quite a chubby. In the slippery, soapy shower, his lips met mine again, and for the fourth time in the past few hours, I knew we were going to end up fucking.

“Can we try doggy style?” I asked shyly. The large shower had more than enough room for such a position. Zach only grinned and sank down to his knees as I crawled down onto all fours in front of him, presenting my ass and puss to him from a new angle. His rock hard cock wasted no time, and thrust directly into my pussy, sending shockwaves all down my body as it hit my G-spot. He continued to fuck me harder and harder, and as much as I tried to hold back, eventually I could not help it, and I nearly collapsed with the weight of my most intense orgasm yet. Moments later, as I was still recovering, and my pussy was still tender, Zach came inside me, and sent me into another wild orgasm. Our mixed juices flowed down my legs as he pulled out, and I shakily stood and rinsed off.

Together, we stepped out of the shower into the steamy bathroom and dried off. Walking butt-naked through the hall, I retrieved my clothes and put them back on. Zach did the same.

Then, I smiled up at him and said, “Thanks for an amazing first time.”

Published 
Written by romancefox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments