Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Neighbor

"A nudist neighbor catches me eyeing him and awakens unknown desires..."

16
4 Comments 4
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

It was early Saturday morning and there was a lot of commotion in the hallway outside my door. The unit across from me had long been for sale and no doubt, someone had bought and was moving in. I actually enjoyed the few months of privacy I had until then, but all good things come to pass, I guessed. I just hoped the buyer wouldn't be noisy. I was pretty shy and liked to keep to myself. I didn't like a lot of interaction. 

 

Early Sunday morning, I sat on my deck enjoying my usual cup of coffee. Weekends often have me feeling sexy and risque enough to wear my ball weight and don a sheer mesh pair of shorts and a tee. Of the few people that could even see my deck, I looked as though I was wearing regular shorts. One would have to come up close to see I was a borderline exhibitionist - and no one ever comes close enough for that. I guess it was a safe way to have a little fun.

 

I just sat down when I heard my new neighbor open his door wall and come outside to water an array of new plants neatly arranged around his deck. Our decks were separated by a few low shrubs that did not prevent us from seeing each other but felt safe in not being discovered in my quasi-nudity. The previous owners almost never came outside - which was fine by me. Now I was kinda forced to acknowledge him with a welcome him to the complex. 

 

"I take it that you're the new neighbor? Welcome to the 'hood,'" I extended the greeting without getting up. 

 

"Hello, hello," he replied without looking up at me. He was wearing a blue sateen robe with black collar and sash. It appeared like one of those oriental robes with overly wide sleeves and mid-calf in length. "Give me a sec, I'm almost done." He finished up and put his watering can down and made his way over to my side of the brush. I was hoping a simple hello would have sufficed and sunk into my chair to hide my 'morning activity'.

 

I hadn't noticed until he stepped onto my deck that his robe was untied. Moreover, it was plain that he was nude underneath. I remained sitting as he extended his hand and we made his introductions. I tried to appear unfazed about his blatant exposure and kept averting my eyes, trying not to gawk at the partially hidden dick dangling not two feet from me. 

 

His name was Carl. We chatted for a bit and learned we were the same age, both were single and both enjoyed playing golf. It appeared we had much in common, but the casual conversation was overshadowed by his overt exposure to me - let alone I knew he was close enough to plainly see I was quasi-exposing myself too. He must have sensed my discomfort with the situation, but rather than closing his robe and excusing himself, he opened it further with an 'innocent' belly scratch.

 

"Am I making you nervous, Bob?" he asked with no real concern. "I should tell you that I'm a nudist. I rarely wear clothes at home. From what you're wearing, I'm guessing you like being nude too," followed by a too-long glance at the shiny metal donut between my legs. "One of the things that attracted me to this place is that ridge in the back." He pointed to the small hill that separated our complex from the one on the other side. His robe opened a little more as he did so. "I'm not shy, but I'd rather not have people gawking and pointing at me throughout the day." He chuckled. "That's not going to be a problem for you, is it, Bob?"

 

"No, no," I nervously and hurriedly replied. "What you do in your own home is your business. It's very private back here. Almost no people even walk by this section. Yes, it's very private." I was talking too fast now. My discomfort was obvious. It seemed as though our privacy may not be as private anymore. I was shaking enough to put my coffee down.  

 

"Well, that's good, Bob. Glad to know I didn't move next to a prude, and judging from that weight you're sporting, you are not a prude," he said as moved to take the seat across from me. That was rather brash, I thought. "Get me a cup of coffee, Bob. I've got a few minutes." It was more of an order than a request. I paused for a moment knowing my nudity would be plain at that distance but decided that since I've seen his, there was no reason to hide mine anymore. Especially given his thoughts on nudism.

 

I brought out a cup of coffee for Carl and placed it on the table in front of him. He was casually sitting back with his robe full-open and his legs spread wide. His cock in plain view through the glass patio table and was sure he was aware of it. He was so nonchalant about it that I felt guilty for being so nervous. I didn't have any hidden desires and masculine enough to not feel threatened... or did I?

 

I sat back down being sure I didn't sit on my own weighted balls - and knowing he had seen I wore them. We chatted for a while about mundane things. Golf, the neighborhood, best places to shop groceries. The entire time his legs kept fanning open and closed. Was he enticing me into a reaction? I tried not to look through the table at his shaven cock but was sure he caught me peeking several times. I could feel my face flush every time my eyes darted away.

 

Carl finally told me that he had boxes to unpack and stood. He cordially said goodbye and headed back to his unit. It was a relief. I watched him as he pulled open his door wall, turn toward me and reached to pull open his robe and scratch his side. "Stop by, anytime, Bob. You're always welcome." He paused for a second and added "Nice jewelry, by the way." With a wink, he went inside.

 

I spent the rest of the morning evaluating my new neighbor - as much as myself. I didn't understand why I felt so uncomfortable. I've seen naked men plenty of times before and was never nervous about it. Besides, I was rather fit and had what I thought a nice package of my own. I supposed too many people weren't aware of it, but Carl was as comfortable in his nudity as I was in shorts. Maybe it was the weight that made me feel uncomfortably exposed. Maybe I was advertising more than his fanning legs were, I don't know. Maybe I was just more of a prude that I cared to admit. 

 

My thoughts kept going back to his trim body and his shaved cock. I had to admit that it was rather handsome and thick dick with low-hanging balls. Even in its flaccid state, I imagined any woman would enjoy making him grow to full erection. How big did he get? Did he cum a lot?

 

I shook my head as if to slap myself. I shouldn't be thinking about such things. I've never had thoughts about being with other guys and happy in my masculinity, thank you very much. An exposed dick isn't going to change that. I chuckled at the absurdity of Carl actually hitting on me and headed to take a late-morning shower.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was early in the evening and had just finished folding and putting away the laundry. I was still in my robe and giggled that I may well be a nudist too. I often didn't dress until later in the day - and that was usually only to go out on an errand. Weekends were usually spent in PJs and a robe. But this time, I was just in my robe. No PJs. Maybe deep-down, Carl was starting to have an influence on me.

 

I smiled at the thought and headed to the fridge and sift through its bleak contents with hopes of finding something to eat. I wasn't really hungry but knew that I should start on some sort of dinner if I were to eat at a decent time. Besides, I was preoccupied with the events of the day and needed to keep my mind off Carl and his open robe - and the obvious weight he'd seen me wear.

 

I finished an unsatisfying frozen meal I zapped in the micro and settled in to watch some tv. It wasn't long before I opened my robe and switched on some porn the big screen. I'm a rather shy guy and don't date often, so Sunday evenings usually end up with a masturbation session to sate my need to release for another week. It didn't matter what flavor of porn it was. They all suffice. I usually play a form of roulette and settle in to watch whatever acts of sex came on. 

FloraFauy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FloraFauy

 

I was in the midst of tugging on my oiled dick while a cuckold was sharing his wife when I was startled by a rap at my door wall. It was Carl, still in that blue robe. What the fuck! In all the years I've lived there, I've never had an unannounced visit like that. Neighbors keep to themselves. At least his robe was tied closed this time but mine was wide open and tugging on my dick.

 

I quickly closed my robe and paused the tv. I was confident that he wouldn't have been able to see me nor the tv from the deck, but I still felt hugely embarrassed - and intruded upon.

 

"Sup, Carl?" I asked as I uncomfortably pulled the glass door open while trying to hide my erection.

 

"I could use some cream," he said as he extended an empty cup into my chest. The manner in which he did it was insulting as if he expected compliance without the courtesy of asking me. I could feel my face getting cherry red - half in anger, half with embarrassment, but rather than protest, I closed the door and padded into the kitchen with hopes of getting rid of him as soon as I could. 

 

I was in the midst of pouring his cup of cream when I heard the door slide open. Fuck! Once inside, he'd no doubt see my lube and hand-towel on the end table - and the frozen image on the tv of a cock penetrating some woman as a helpless guy looked on. How dare he enter my home without an invite?

 

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" he knowingly said as he stepped further into my home. "It's obvious you've got enough 'cream' to share," he giggled. "I kinda thought you were a closet freak when we met." I didn't know to say. I felt so embarrassed I just stood mute in hopes he would dismiss himself and go away. Forever! "Don't think I didn't notice you eyeing my cock this morning. What were you thinking? I'd like to know. Tell me." 

 

I hung my red-faced head low and uttered, "Nothing. I was just... just... conflicted."

 

"Conflicted? That sounds interesting. Conflicted about what?" he asked. I didn't reply. I felt small, cheap and exposed. "If we're going to be good neighbors, we have to be honest with each other." He untied his robe and opened it wide, exposing himself to me. "Is this what you're 'conflicted' about?" He swayed his hips enough to swing his cock like church bells before a mass.

 

"I think you should go now," I said as I returned with his cup half-filled with cream, averting my eyes from his slowly growing cock. 

 

"I don't think that'll be fair to either of us," he said as he opened his robe and let his robe to the floor. What the fuck was he doing! "Put the cream down and have a proper look. You don't have to 'peek' anymore. Take a good look." He reached out and grabbed my collar and roughly pulled me onto my knees. I spilled some of the cream on the floor. I surprised myself that I didn't object.

 

He took the cup from my hand as he got closer, mere inches from his sex. I was in rapt terror as I watched him slowly pour the cream over his abdomen and dribble over his cock and drip to the floor from his balls. "Take a good long look, Bob. We're neighbors with nothing to hide - including our desires." 

 

My mind was reeling and fighting for my manhood. I've never had my face so close to a cock before, let alone one dripping in cream. I was strangely mesmerized, put-off and excited at the same time. My mute inaction was all Carl needed to take a fistful of my hair and pull my face against his cock. I pretended to put up an ineffectual struggle.

 

"I like you, Bob. and I like that I turn you on," he said as he ground his wet cock against my face. I could feel him grow between my nose and cheek. "And I like that you're right next door." He pushed his balls against my mouth. My struggles to maintain my masculinity were waning. I never thought I'd actually be enjoying being controlled like that. "Open up, Bobby. Open that mouth of yours. You know you want it." He pinched my nose hard. "Open!" With that he pulled hard on my hair, tipping my head back and prying my jaw open with his other hand. My mouth gaped wide and I gave in to his cock worming itself into my mouth.

 

My head was spinning. Was I complying too easily? Did the texture of his cock and balls against my face and in my mouth too unique to deny? I didn't know and soon didn't care. My meager mental struggle soon subsided altogether and accepted the experience as it happened. I'd deal with the consequences later.

 

His hands firmly on my head, he pumped my face like a two-dollar whore. I wasn't experienced with a cock being shoved deep into my throat and forced to deal with the gagging and copious amount of saliva that gushed with each retreat. My mouth oozed with spit and dribbled down my chin and down my chest. The psychological feeling of being used like that was underscored when he withdrew for me to catch my breath.

 

The sloppy bridge of my drool dangling and between his cock and my mouth was enough to make my head spin. And the squishy sounds of his balls grinding against my chin made it clear to me that I was not the 'man' I thought I was. I was actually enjoying this. I'd never thought I would, but I was. Immensely. 

 

He finally pulled out of my mouth and with a hard jerk of my hair, he tilted my face upward to accept a copious series of ejaculation, spurting rope after rope of warm white fluid and flooding my submissive face, and topped off by a mind-warping sense of lost manhood. I felt my face covered in his sex and stream down my face. I was surprised - no, shocked - as to how much I accepted it - let alone revel it as much as I did. 

 

He let go of my hair and I willingly accepted his wiping the last of his fluid on my nose. "Go back to your porn, Bob. Go jack to your video. I'm done ... " a long pause "...for now," he said as he wiped himself on my robe. The pause signaled that this night would only be the beginning. He bent over to retrieve his robe and put it back on - not bothering to tie it closed. "I said that good neighbors had to be honest with each other. I knew you were a cock-sucking slut the moment I met you, Bob. And I'm honestly in need of one."

 

He smiled as he reached for the door handle. "I didn't expect you to put up much resistance tonight, and frankly came over with a lame excuse of needing cream to find out." I was still panting heavily and dripping in semen, feeling - and looking - totally emasculated. "I think we'll be good neighbors, Bob. I'll be over often," he said with a wink and headed out the door.

 

That was the first day, for Chrissake! One filled with a whole list of firsts I wasn't sure I was comfortable with - let alone ready for. I could only guess at what was started that day. My weekly masturbation sessions would take on a whole new purpose. A whole new awakening. As low as I initially felt, I couldn't deny my cock was hard. Very hard. Without bothering to clean myself, I sat back down and hit the 'play' button on my remote and squeezed a healthy amount of oil onto my dick. The video played on and I stoked myself to orgasm, adding to mess I was already in. I felt ashamed to focus more on the events of that evening than on the porn to get off.

 

... and the events that would likely follow. Moreover, I knew this previously undiscovered side of me would have me wanting, no, 'needing' to experience more.

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments