Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tabby Cat

"A kitten visits for a weekend and wants to play"

127
15 Comments 15
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Tabitha, or Tabby Cat as I call her, waved to me as she descended the stairs at the airport. I waved back and waited for her at the foot of the stairs, getting a quick hug when reached the last step.

"Hi!" she greeted excitedly.

"Hey, Tabby Cat. Did you have a good flight?"

"Yes, it was good. That was my first time on a plane!"

"That's exciting. Did you like it?"

"Yeah, it was really cool!" she giggled. "I'm so excited to stay with you!"

"I'm excited to see you, too," I agreed. "We will have a fun weekend."

Tabitha was eighteen and had just graduated high school. Her mother, Joanne, had met and married my older brother Dean a few years after her husband passed away. Tabitha was fourteen at the time, only ten years younger than me, and we had hit off right away. They had moved away a year later and we had only seen each other a few times since, but she always texted and facetimed, keeping me informed of what she was up to. She was on her way to spend a week at her grandparents and had asked if she could visit me for a few days before going out to their place in the country.

We jumped in my car and headed for my place, chatting about her flight, her parents, and her plans for the upcoming year of University. I gestured to a steak house when we drove past.

"That's where we are going for supper tomorrow," I told her. "I didn't make your graduation ceremony so we will go celebrate with a night out."

"Oh, that sounds so good! Can I get steak and lobster?"

I laughed. I had always teased her that I was eating steak and lobster while she was getting macaroni and cheese.

"Sure, whatever you want."

"And a glass of wine?" she asked. "Like, real wine?"

"Sure. You are eighteen, you can drink here," I chuckled. "No sparkling apple juice for you?"

"Haha, you remember that too," she laughed.

"Yes, your mom had you going for a while," I chuckled. "Apple wine."

We arrived at my apartment and I gave her the quick tour, putting her suitcase in the bedroom and gesturing to the bed.

"You get the bed, I will take the couch," I announced.

"I can sleep on the couch."

"Nope, I insist. You are the guest, you get the bed."

She giggled and sat on it, jumping up and down slightly.

"Ooh, feels soft... and no creaking," she commented.

"No, not at the moment," I chuckled.

She gave me a shy smile and blushed slightly.

"I didn't mean that kind of creaking," she giggled. "You are always so naughty."

I laughed. "Me? Naughty?"

"Yes, you. You always tease Mom, and you always ask me about boyfriends. Mom says you're a tease."

"Does she now?" I laughed. "Good to know."

"A night out - sounds like going on a date," she giggled. "I haven't gone on a "night out" before."

"No? Well, I'm honored to be the first to take you for a night out."

She suddenly frowned and pouted.

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't bring anything really nice to wear," she replied, letting out a sigh.

"That's okay, we can go shopping tomorrow," I assured her. "Get freshened up and we will go grab something to eat."

She jumped up and hugged me tight.

"You're the best!" she exclaimed, kissing me on the cheek. "I love shopping!"

I laughed and waited for her to let go, instead feeling her press herself into me and hug me tight. My cock moved slightly and she giggled before unwrapping her arms and stepping back. I went to the living room while she freshened up and changed. She came out in a pair of snug white jeans, sneakers, and a snug black tee, cute as always, and we headed out.

"Where would you like to go?" I asked.

"That pub you always go to," she answered. "You always talk about it."

"All right, the pub it is."

When we arrived I made sure she had her ID with her, knowing she would be checked, and we took a seat in one the rounded booths along the back wall. She scooted in next to me, visibly excited about being in a bar, and looked around with a smile on her face.

"This is so cool," she announced. "There are even pool tables over there."

"Yeah, I play pool here one or two nights a week," I told her. "It's a great place to hang out."

Denise came by and dropped off a menu, giving me the raised eyebrow when she looked at Tabby, and asked what we would like to drink. I just smiled and ordered two house drafts.

"I need to see some ID for your 'friend' here," Denise smirked.

Tabby showed her driver's license and Denise handed it back with a fake smile. "Thank you."

She walked away, looking back over her shoulder once, and Tabby gave me a curious look.

"What's with her?"

"Oh, we date from time to time, sort of," I replied with a shrug. "Don't mind her."

We had our beers and shared some nachos and wings, and when Denise returned I ordered another house draft.

"One for me, too," Tabby piped up.

"Hmm, you better go easy," I warned.

"Oh, don't worry," she giggled. "I've had beer before."

She told me about a party she had gone to, and soon I was regaling her with stories of parties and events I had attended in the past. She asked me to order her another beer and left to use the bathroom. When Denise came I asked her to bring me another but to bring Tabby a non-alcoholic beer instead.

"Oh, your little friend can't hold her liquor?" she asked in a snarky tone.

"Actually, Tabby is my brother's stepdaughter," I explained. "She's staying with me for the weekend before going to visit her grandparents."

"Oh. I'm sorry," she shrugged. "I guess that explains why you didn't ask me over this weekend."

"Yes," I agreed, taking advantage of the excuse being offered.

Tabby returned and gave her a dirty look as she slid into the booth, and Denise left to get our drinks. A few friends stopped by to say hi, chatting with us for a bit and having a drink, adding to the stories Tabby was being told. She laughed and giggled, enjoying her first evening in the pub, and when we left for home was in a very giggly mood.

"That was so much fun! You guys are so funny!"

"Yeah, it was fun," I chuckled.

"Is that other girl, Sandy, your girlfriend too?" she asked teasingly.

"Sort of," I answered.

"You say that about all of the girls," she giggled before mocking me in a low voice. "Sort of. Sort of."

I laughed and explained that I didn't date anyone seriously because I hadn't met the right one yet.

“You sure?” she asked, giving me a coy smile.

“Yeah, so far,” I chuckled, trying to ignore the flirting.

Her coy smile, bright eyes, and cute laugh were appealing - too appealing I admitted to myself. Tabby Cat was now a real kitten, just learning how to use her claws and how to play with her prey. All night she had been touchy, grazing my arm and thigh, putting her hand on mine, and using those playful eyes and that cute smile. I knew those looks and signs, and had to struggle to keep from returning the sexual interest.

Once home she went to the washroom and I slipped into the bedroom to undress and put on my sweatpants. She came in just as I pulled them to my waist.

“Oh, I missed the show,” she pouted, putting her lower lip out and feigning disappointment.

I laughed and walked past, telling her I was going to the couch. She giggled and asked if she could watch TV with me for a while. I agreed, fetched myself a beer from the fridge and sat on the couch, tossing my pillow aside before turning on the TV.

She walked past, wearing only the t-shirt I had meant to put on, and went to the fridge. The door opened and she bent forward to grab a beer, baring the thin white panties wrapped around her little ass, and looked over her shoulder at me. She smiled, knowing she caught me looking, and slowly stood up and closed the door. The shirt ended at the top of her slender thighs and I could glimpse the flash of white cotton between them while she walked over to the couch. She sat down next to me and stretched her legs out, putting her feet on the edge of the coffee table, and popped open the can.

“What’s on?” she asked before taking a slurp.

“Is that my shirt?” I asked.

“Yeah, it was on the bed," she answered with a sly grin. "I thought you left it there for me."

I drained half of my can and handed her the remote. She flicked from channel to channel, choosing a show she liked.

“This show is so hot,” she announced. “I love it.”

“Hmm, what’s it called?” I asked.

“Bridgerton.”

I knew of it. Many of the women I knew talked about it and the effect it had on them. I drained my can and fetched another, using the cool air of the fridge to quell the heat between my legs, and saw her watching me intently as I returned to the couch.

“You’re really muscular,” she commented. “I didn’t know you worked out.”

“Yes, I go to the gym a few times a week.”

She reached out and put her hand on my bicep.

“Make a muscle for me.”

I chuckled and flexed my arm, feeling her soft fingers dig into the skin.

“Wow, hard as rock!” she exclaimed. “You have some big muscles.”

“Yeah, I do,” I quipped, forgetting myself for a moment.

She giggled and blushed slightly, taking her hand from my arm and resting it on my thigh. She sipped her beer and watched TV, occasionally moving her fingers slightly. My cock was hard and I tried to focus on the show, only to be rewarded with a steamy scene. She glanced at me from time to time, a slight smile on her face, and I noticed her squeezing her smooth, slender thighs tightly together.

The room felt hot, the heat of sexual tension building as the scene unfolded. Tabby suddenly sat up, put her beer on the coffee table and scrunched up on the couch, resting her head on my lap. The t-shirt rode up past her waist, exposing her firm, cotton-covered hip and smooth, slender legs. I swallowed hard.

“Here, let me grab the blanket for you,” I offered.

“No, I’m good,” she declared softly.

I put my arm up on the couch behind her and she reached back, pulling it to her hip.

“I like that better,” she purred.

The show had carried on to another steamy sex scene as I fought to keep my hand from wandering, and I felt her fingers moving around until they brushed up against my cock.

“Hmm, I think you like this show, too,” she giggled.

Her fingers went over the bulge and ran from trunk to tip. She glanced up at me with big eyes.

“You feel like a big banana, A really big banana.”

“Uh…”

She turned her head back down, grabbed the top of my sweatpants and pulled them down, releasing my swollen cock. It bobbed around, twitching in front of her hungry eyes.

“Oh, that’s a real big banana,” she giggled.

“Uh, I don’t think we should do anything more,” I said, reaching for my waistband.

She ran her fingers over my twitching cock, trailing them down from the tip to the base and back up again.

“I want to.”

“Tabby Cat…”

Her hand wrapped around me and began stroking slowly. I felt her tongue run over the tip, a long, slow twirl around the head, and I squeezed her firm thigh as it continued down my shaft. Her tongue flickered and licked, bathing my cock in saliva, while I worked my fingers under the white cotton and between her thighs. She parted them quickly, giving me full access, and I ran them slowly through the soft, downy hair on her pubis.

She moaned and took the tip of my cock into her mouth, letting her lips and tongue massage the fat, swollen head while her hand slowly pumped the thick shaft. I slipped my fingers over her wet folds, gently rubbing along the outside of her puffy lips before slipping my middle finger between them.

Tabby moaned and wriggled while I played with her, keeping her mouth on my cock until my finger rubbed her swollen nub. She jerked, pulling her mouth off and letting out a little shriek as I buzzed her clit and brought her to orgasm. I moved my finger away while she panted and gasped, running it along her wet slit until she recovered.

She took me in her mouth again, sucking the tip, and I realized she wasn’t experienced with giving head.

“Slow down, Tabby,” I whispered. “Just go slow and easy. Open your mouth wider, and keep your teeth covered.”

She moved her head slowly and soon was taking nearly half my length.

“That’s it... just like that, Tabby Cat,” I urged softly. “Keep moving your hand slowly… like that… and try to take a little more.”

I moved my hand around behind her and slipped my finger inside her tight pussy, gently fingering her while she sucked me. After a few minutes, I slipped another inside, feeling the tight silky channel squeeze tightly, and slowly fucked her with both fingers. Tabby began bucking her hips, pushing against my hand and jammed her mouth down on my cock, holding herself there as the climax hit. Her body quivered intensely as the orgasm continued, and when it crested she pulled her mouth off and gasped.

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

“Relax, Tabby, just relax,” I suggested softly. “Take a few minutes and relax.”

She dropped her head down and panted, keeping her hand on my cock, and turned her head to look up at me.

“Holy shit, that was amazing,” she giggled.

I moved my fingers, making her flinch. She smiled and wriggled her hips.

“I want you to fuck me,” she said quietly.

“Oh, Tabby Cat… I don’t know…”

She wiggled around and got on her knees beside me, pressing herself against me and grasping my cock with one hand.

“I want you to be my first,” she whispered in my ear. “I want you to teach me.”

We started kissing, and soon her panties and my sweatpants were on the floor and I had her straddling my waist and ready to take me in.

“Just go slow, it’s going to take a little while to get used to it,” I told her.

She took in a deep breath and lowered herself down, taking the fat tip inside and letting out the breath as it slipped inside. She hovered for a moment before going a little further.

“Okay, just move up and down a little, slowly,” I instructed, keeping my hands on her waist. “Yeah, that’s it… just like that.”

My cock throbbed mightily as her tight, silky pussy wrapped around it. I resisted the urge to thrust and let her control the pace while she slowly lowered herself down inch by inch, pausing every few strokes to adjust to the girth of my swollen pole. Once ready she sat down and put her hands on my chest, smiling at me and sighing.

“That’s it. Now rock back and forth, enjoy the feel of it.”

She nodded and began rocking, sucking on her lower lip as my cock massaged her insides.

“Oh… oh…” she moaned quietly.

Her eyes fluttered and her mouth dropped open as she neared climax. I reached up under the shirt and cupped her breasts, squeezing the firm little mounds while she rocked faster and moaned louder.

“Oh yes.., oh… oh yes!”

She trembled and shook while the orgasm passed through her, making little grunts and groans, and gasped loudly when it crested. After letting out a loud sigh she leaned forward, resting her head on my chest, and slowly caught her breath.

“Oh, wow…”

“That’s my girl,” I praised. “Enjoy it.”

“Oh, that’s so awesome,” she giggled.

She lifted her head up and put her mouth on mine, kissing me deeply. After a moment she began rocking her hips slowly. I grabbed her tight and rolled us over on the couch, ending with her on her back, and pushed myself deeper inside.

“Oh!”

I pumped slowly, fucking her gently at first, and hooked my arms under her knees.

“Oh fuck.. oh… oh… “

I pumped faster, my lust driven by the sight and feel of her tight little body, and felt the pressure building quickly.

“I’m going to fuck you all weekend, Tabby Cat. Your sweet little kitty is mine now.”

“Oh, yes… fuck me.”

I couldn’t hold back any longer and pulled out, covering her flat stomach with thick streams of hot cum and splattering her soft little bush and reddened pussy while jerking myself furiously. It was a huge load.

She looked down and smiled, running her hands through the slick cream and spreading it around her tummy. I lay down on top of her, touching our bodies together while keeping my weight off of her, and put my mouth on hers, kissing her while I recovered from the huge climax.

“Oh, that was fun,” she purred.

“Oh, it was,” I agreed.

“I’m really tired now,” she admitted quietly.

“Come on, let’s go to bed,” I suggested, helping her up from the couch. “You can go clean up first.”

She kissed me and padded to the bathroom. I turned off the TV and went to the bedroom, leaving my sweatpants on the living room floor, and waited for her to get into bed before turning the light off. I slid in under the covers and pulled her close, her head on my chest and her leg on my thigh, and stroked her hair. She was asleep in seconds, and I wondered what tomorrow would bring before I drifted off to sleep.

*****

Tabby was still sleeping when I woke up. I had a quick shower, pulled on my sweatpants, and started making a pot of coffee. The shower turned on again, obviously she was awake, so I started some toast and cut up an apple. The shower stopped just as the coffee was ready, and I poured two mugs and put them on the table with the toast and apple slices.

She came out wrapped in a towel, her long hair hanging wetly on her bare shoulders, and gave me a sheepish grin.

"Good morning, Tabby Cat."

"Good morning," she replied with a shy smile.

"How are you this morning?"

"Really good," she giggled. "A little tender, though."

She stood on her toes and kissed my cheek, holding the towel up with one hand and putting the other on my chest. I turned to kiss her forehead and found her mouth instead, the soft lips pressing into mine, and held it until she pulled away. Her hand fell from my chest and grasped my fingers, and she turned towards the bedroom, pulling me along.

"I want to play some more," she said coyly.

We entered the room and she dropped the towel to the floor, exposing her lithe young body, and climbed onto the bed, sitting back on her heels. She watched intently while I removed my sweatpants, sucking on her pouty lower lip when my hardening cock swung free, and kept her eyes on it as I climbed on the bed and kneeled in front of her. She stuck her tongue out and gave me a long, slow lick along the underside of the tip, making me twitch and her giggle.

"You want to suck me?"

"Uh huh," she nodded.

I moved closer and pushed my hips forward while she opened her mouth, putting my hand on her head, and watched her take the swollen tip between her lips. She moved back and forth slowly, stretching her mouth wide over my girthy pole as she pleasured me. Gentle pressure on the back of her head kept her going at a steady pace, and soon she had half my length inside and the tip touching the back of her throat.

"Go slow, Tabby Cat, take what you can," I instructed. "That's it, don't go too far or you will gag."

She pulled her mouth off and took a few breaths, looking up at me with wide eyes.

"Am I doing it right?" she panted.

"Oh, yes," I assured her. "You are doing very well. Just keep yourself relaxed and go slow."

She moved her mouth back onto my cock and began moving slightly quicker, getting more comfortable with having me in her mouth, and tried to take more. She gagged and pulled back a little, then tried again after sitting up a bit. Another inch went in, the fat tip now touching the entry of her throat, and she held herself there for a moment. She pulled away and gasped, spittle running down her chin.

"Good girl," I praised. "You have me so fucking hard."

She smiled and dove onto my cock, taking it deep and moving her head back and forth quickly. I held her head steady to help control her pace, felt the pressure building, and pulled her head back and her mouth off.

"That was very good," I praised. "Now, I want you use your tongue. Lick it all over, top to bottom."

She giggled and began licking around the tip.

"Like that... now go along the shaft, all over it... oh yeah, just like that."

Her tongue bathed my aching cock, licking every inch from balls to tip.

"Now suck it a little."

She took it in and sucked slowly.

"Now, take it out and rub it on your face, all over your chin and cheeks."

The sight of my thick meat sliding across her pretty face was enthralling, making me hard enough to split diamonds, and she moaned softly as it ran across her mouth.

"A little more tongue now."

She licked again, swirling across the underside and around the tip, getting a taste of the precum seeping out and smacking her lips together. After another swirl she took me into her mouth again, pushing herself down until she gagged and pulled back, then rubbed my slippery cock across her face again.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Tabby Cat," I moaned, struggling to keep my load in. "I'm going to cum, baby."

"Oh, yes..." she moaned. "I want you to cum on my face."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I've seen it in videos, I want to do it," she panted.

Back and forth she went, sucking quickly and then rubbing it over her face.

"Now," I warned.

She leaned her head back just I exploded, taking the thick spurts all over her pretty face, streams of pearly cream splashing her forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. She opened her mouth and took the rest as it ran out, swallowing quickly and lapping with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck. Now suck it," I urged.

She took me in and sucked, filling her mouth with the last of it while my huge orgasm subsided.

"Oh, fuck, you look so fucking hot, Tabby."

She pulled her mouth off and smiled, pleased with her first facial, and it turned out, her first blowjob.

"Rub it all over your face."

She ran my cock over her face, smearing the greasy load across her cheeks and chin.

"Oh, that's it, baby, rub it all over."

"Oh, this is so fucking hot," she moaned. "Just like I imagined."

After a few moments, she dropped my soft cock and giggled.

"Wow, I love it!"

I chuckled and grabbed my t-shirt from the floor, telling her to wipe up while I went to get a washcloth. I ran it under the tap and brought the warm, damp cloth to her to use. She giggled the whole time.

"I've thought about doing that with you so many times," she admitted.

"What? With me?"

"Yeah," she answered with a sly smile. "I've always thought about doing stuff with you."

The idea that she had those feelings before hadn't really crossed my mind and caught me off guard.

"Oh. Well, I'm very flattered to hear that," I replied. "Now it's your turn."

"Yeah?" she said excitedly. "Are you going to eat my pussy?"

"Yes, Tabby Cat," I replied while pushing her down on the bed. "I want to taste that little kitty."

She lay back and opened her legs, revealing the glistening wet slit with the patch of downy fuzz.

"Oh, I'm so fucking horny!" she squealed.

I laughed and lay down between her legs, running my fingers through the soft hair before sliding them over her little pussy. It was beautiful, a little puffy pout dripping with wetness, and she shivered when my finger ran through the folds. My tongue ran over her inner thighs and through the patch of fuzz before touching the outer folds, making her squirm in anticipation while I held her thighs apart. It opened up wide and flat before travelling the length of her little slit, giving me a good taste of her, tangy and slightly sweet, and her little soft moans filled the air.

I lapped and licked, twirling my tongue around before sticking it into her tight little hole. Tabby wriggled and writhed, bucking her hips when I licked her little clit, and screeched when I took it between my lips. I held her tight as she arched her back and twisted, the climax rolling through her like thunder. When the quivering stopped I started licking again, lapping up the tasty juices while her hands pulled on my hair. Once more I pushed my tongue inside before returning to her little red nub, hearing her groan and feeling her thighs clamp tight.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, I'm cumming...."

More juice covered my face as she creamed again, her little pussy flooding my mouth as the intense orgasm rocked her little body. I moved my tongue away when she pulled up on my hair, hearing her plead for me to stop.

"Enough... enough..." she whimpered.

I pushed her thighs apart and climbed over her body, putting my mouth on hers and giving her a good taste of her own juices. She pushed her tongue back, wrapping it with mine and sucking it while holding my head with her hands. When she let me go she sighed and dropped her head down onto the bed.

"Holy..." she whimpered.

"You taste so good, Tabby Cat," I whispered. "I love your little kitty."

She giggled and lay quietly for a moment. My cock was hard again and the tip rubbed the wet lips between her legs.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked curiously.

"No, we have all weekend, Tabby Cat."

"Okay," she agreed. "Later?"

"Definitely," I assured her, giving her a kiss.

"You know what?" she asked.

"What?"

"I've thought of this a lot, having sex with you. I play with myself and think about you fucking me and stuff."

"I didn't know you felt that way," I admitted.

"That's why I came early, I was hoping to spend time alone together."

"Well, that's what we are doing," I chuckled.

"I need to shower again," she giggled. "Don't forget, you promised to take me shopping!"

"Yes, we are going shopping," I assured her.

She gave me a kiss and jumped from the bed, taking the towel into the bathroom with her. I went to the kitchen, poured fresh coffee and put more bread in the toaster while the shower ran, wondering how long she had been planning this.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments