Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Princess Diaries (03): Cindy

"Cindy has double the fun, her first time."

15
2 Comments 2
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
“Wait, wait,” said Cindy. She pointed back to Jasmine, “you were in a private porno and you think I’m a slut?”

“Sure,” shrugged Jasmine. “I’ve only been with Aaron. You’ve been around, that’s the rumor, anyway.”

Ariel sighed in relief. Jasmine didn’t have any other boyfriends. Aaron and she sounded like fuck buddies, nothing for Ariel to feel jealous about.

“I haven’t been around and or on camera,” corrected Cindy dramatically. Then she perked up, with a cheshire smile, “can we see?”

Jasmine’s gaze floated over to her backpack and then back to Cindy. She nodded.

“Ooo,” clapped Cindy. “Get them out.”

“No way,” she said, “this is story night, not watch me fuck night. We all tell stories, then one of us gets to make Ariel dance on our strings.”

Ariel shivered as her friends words. She wondered what Jasmine would do to her if she won the contest. She took a burning swallow from the flask.

“Alright, fine,” said Cindy. “This one time, my first time, I fucked two guys.”

Cindy crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue.

“So you are a slut,” confirmed Jasmine.

“Two guys? I want to hear about that,” said Ariel.

“You all have to keep your flappy lips together about this. Or lives will be ruined,” said Cindy.

“Okay, Cindy, you can trust us,” said Bell.

Cindy is such a drama queen , thought Ariel.

As if to prove her right, Cindy grabbed the flask from Ariel’s hand, put it to her lips, and threw her head back. She made a face, once she brought the flask back down, then coughed fakely.

“Okay,” she said, “Despite what Jasmine thinks, I’m not a slut. I’m in a relationship with two people, and they were my first. This is how it happened...”

Cindy’s Story

Before I lost my virginity, I lost a kissing contest down in the basement at Jenner’s party. Getting to that party took some doing. My father’s bitch wife decided I needed to babysit Jenna while Jordan got to go out and whore around. I managed to skip out under Janice and Dad’s noses with Jenna’s help. She’s not a bitch like her mother and older sister. I hooked a ride with Brandon who thought he could get in my pants for a favor.

The kissing contest was Brenda Ratner’s bright idea. Brenda somehow bet Elaine Sullivan she would know Dylan’s kiss blindfolded. Elaine called her on it. Brenda and Elaine put their AP heads together and came up with a double blind test, literally. They wrangled together all the other couples in the basement and commenced to have a blindfolded kissing contest. For science, they said.

They got Samantha Billings to be judge. She also kept everyone’s head from knocking together or running into walls. You’d be surprise how hard it is to kiss someone when you’re both blind. The scoring was like this. Points for guessing kissers correctly. Double points for guessing your own boyfriend correctly. Negative points for guessing your boyfriend wrong. Disqualification for talking or cheating. Boys didn’t have to guess.

We had a ball, I tell you.

I kissed more that night than I’d ever kissed before. For the first few tests, the we behaved. Then some genius figured out he could make the most of it and really tongue fuck a random girl’s mouth. I can tell you, I didn’t mind. I guess none of the other girls minded either. It caught on. Each round took longer than the last. Kissing became short make-out sessions complete with groping.

I got pretty worked up. Worse, I guessed badly. I totally didn’t guess what’s-his-face right, Brandon, I mean.

I lost. It wasn’t a complete failure, though. Some of the guys were really good kissers. In fact, the last guy blew my panties off. Like, I had a kissing orgasm. His kiss was soft and firm and moist but not sloppy and he took his time, putting himself into it. Instead of groping my top, he held me firmly and rubbed his hands slowly up and down my back. Right at the end, he squeezed my ass. My brain melted into my pussy.

Samantha wouldn’t tell me the name of my mystery kisser except to say it wasn’t my. Samantha’s a real bitch.

I abandoned Brandon on the spot. He wasn’t too broken up over it. At least he didn’t seem too unhappy lying under Jordan with his hands under her skirt. Her mother called me a slut and shamed me all the time, but I knew her sweet Jordan loved getting railed. Maybe Brandon would knock the bitch up. She’d be knocked a peg down in Janice’s eyes for that.

With that pleasant thought, I went to find my mystery kisser. I won’t bore you with the details but let me just say, don’t play Clue against me. I’d kill you. And blame someone else.

The mystery man turned out to be Matt Prince, in the basement, with a kiss and a butt squeeze.

Matt and Jordan were dating at the time. I know everyone thinks I broke them up but it's not true. The bitch was too busy downstairs stealing my ride home. Matt and Jordan were never together, as I was about to find out.

He wasn’t on the ground floor or in the back yard. He sure as fuck wasn’t in the basement. I decided he must be upstairs behind a closed door, probably using those amazing skills on some other lucky girl. I pushed my way into one room after another, making myself popular, I can tell you. But it paid off. I found my guy.

Turns out I was half right. Matt was upstairs putting his skills to use. But not on some harlot. I pushed into the room and closed the door to find Matt kissing Jeff Garcia. Not a peck, either. A full on passionate kiss. The two tongued mambo.

O.M.G. Two of the hottest guys in school were totally gay.

Neither noticed me, that’s how into it they were. Seeing two attractive men make out is super hot. I suddenly understood why guys watch ‘lesbian’ porn. I watched them go at it for a good minute.

Never taking my eyes off the spectacle, I reached behind me and locked the door with one hand and snapped a pic on my iPhone with the other. That got their attention. The look on their faces was priceless, like deer caught in headlights. I snapped another pic.

Again I won’t bore you with the details, but I convinced them I’d tell the world if they didn’t put on a show for me. They didn’t really mind doing what I asked. I’d completely forgotten about getting another kiss from Matt until Jeff invited me over.

O.M.G.

SnowWhiteXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnowWhiteXo

The two hot gay guys weren’t quite that gay.

Jeff is nearly as good a kisser as Matt. More curious tongue, though. We three held each other and took turns kissing. It was super hot and really sweet in a porny kind of way.

The music downstairs died. The party was ending, but I wanted the magical manwich to go on.

Jeff asked if I’d like to join them at his place. His Mom would be out with her boyfriend until tomorrow or she’d be alone, drunk, and sleeping it off.

Fuck yeah. I wasn’t going to say no to that.

I sat on pins and needles the whole ride there. Jeff and Matt sat in the front of the X5 chatting about football, if you can believe it. I sat in the back, being all nervous and happy. When we arrived, Jeff beers and showed up to his room. Jeff’s Mom may be a drunk with questionable taste in men, but she keeps a nice place. Jeff’s room has two features that make it outstanding. First it has a huge bed, and second, a hundred feet of house separates it from his mom’s.

We got on the bed together, with me in the middle, and watched The Princess Bride . There was no touching or kissing like I’d expected. We watched the show and felt the tension in the room build with each sip. About the time Wesley and Buttercup enter the swamp Jeff put his hand on my thigh.

Before you could say R.O.U.S.s, my pants were off and Jeff was going down on me. Matt tried to juggle unhooking my bra, taking off my shirt, and kissing me. His kisses muffled my moans as Jeff brought me off.

Quickest. Orgasm. Ever.

After he finished me off Jeff pulled Matt down for a kiss. I lay under them watching. Jeff kept running a hand up and down my thigh, reminding me I was part of this. When they came up for air Jeff ordered Matt to go down on me. Matt looked a bit put off. Turns out, as a BMoC he’d gotten a lot of head but never given much. At least not to a girl. Frankly, I think he prefers cock in his mouth to pussy in his face.

Matt got the hang of it, though, so Jeff moved up to point his cock in my face. I won’t lie, I’d had a few cocks pointed at me before, so I opened my mouth and did what came naturally. It was kind of like a sixty-nine except better cuntelingus. I came pretty quick. Again.

Jeff insisted I give them head since they’d both gotten me off. They stripped as I sat on the edge of the bed watching. They stood, moaning and kissing each other, as I put first one then the other cock in my mouth.

Jeff complained, saying I sucked - pun intended. Matt got on his knees and showed me how Jeff likes it.

Wow, watching a guy suck another guy was way hot. And Matt was better than me. He walked me through it, no teeth, suck on the end but not hard, move your tongue in and out across the bottom, yada yada. Eventually, Matt stood back up and I went back to work on both of them. A few minutes later Matt grabbed the back of my head and shot off in my mouth. That set Jeff off… all over my face. Matt kept my head pinned on his pumping cock so I couldn’t get away. Since Jeff rudely covered me in cum, Matt made him lick and kiss my face clean.

With me all cleaned up, we all three lay on the bed and made out for a bit. Eventually Matt got hard again. I broke off a kiss with Jeff and begged Matt to fuck me. I’m still now sure when I decided they would both be fucking me, but I knew I wanted Matt to be first.

Matt lay on his back and told me to get on top. I guided his cock with both hands as I slowly impaled myself on it. A bit tight and uncomfortable, that’s how I would describe it. At least at first. As I relaxed I began humping him and then riding up and down on him. Pretty soon I was liking it. A lot.

Jeff ran into the bathroom. He came back a minute later with a bottle of lube. I was coming so I didn’t take notice until Jeff rubbed cold lube on my, um, backdoor. I slapped his hand away. Matt grabbed me and pulled me down for another fantastic kiss, I guess to distract me. It worked. I relaxed into the kiss and Jeff pushed a finger up my ass, sending me off like a rocket. I was coming harder than ever before. There was pressure, and it felt uncomfortable, but it pushed some buttons for me, too.

Jeff got on the bed behind me and pushed his cock up against my ass. Matt held my head in his hands, looked me in the eyes, and asked me if I was OK. I nodded. Jeff pushed in. I screamed. It really surprised me. Before I could panic, Matt kissed me again and whispered shushing noises in my ear. After a bit I calmed down.

The boys let me start moving first. Neither moved as I pushed on and off them to another orgasm. After that, they couldn’t seem to help themselves. Eventually they worked out a rhythm. It was too intense for me, I came in waves. I lost track of time, like in a dream. I think Jeff came in my ass. I know Matt turned me over and really started fucking me. There was just my orgasm and cock, and three bodies enjoying each other.

Matt dropped me off at home an hour before sunrise. I tried to sneak in but my stepmom was up and waiting. The bitch’s fury is titanic and I was too cock drunk to put up a fight. For once Dad backed me up and let me get to bed. I didn’t even remember I wasn’t on the pill until I woke up that afternoon.

Back in Ariel’s Room

“And that’s how I lost my ‘flower’”, said Cindy.

“So... Matt and Jeff are…” said Jasmine.

“It makes sense,” said Bell. “Jeff really knows how to dress and Matt is a neat freak.”

Jasmine punched her in the arm. “Homophobe!”

Everyone but Cindy snickered..

“Seriously, guys. You have to promise not to tell anyone, OK?” Cindy reiterated. “People are just now getting used to gay kids in high school. Bisexuals are still blowing their minds.”

“I guess you weren’t preggers,” said Jasmine. It reminded Ariel that Jasmine’s story didn’t mention condoms or birth control.

“No. Dad kind of figured out what I’d done. I mean, not specifically. God!” She shuddered. “He said I had that ‘well fucked’ look when I got home. I nearly passed out from embarrassment, worse than any of the bile his bitch wife dished out the night before. He grounded me for a month and gave me the safe sex speech. That Monday he drove me to the clinic and I got set up with a shot and condoms.”

“Janice was a complete cunt to me, before all this. She and Jordan treat me like I’m the town slut now.”

“That’s okay, Cindy. We love you,” said Ariel, hugging Cindy. ”Even if you are the town bicycle. Get it? Bi-cycle?”

“Ugh,” said Cindy, making a face at Ariel, Cindy pointed to Bell. It was her turn to spill the beans.

(to be continued in part 4)
Published 
Written by timojen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments