Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slutty Superstar - Part 1

"In this part, our young model gets an opportunity to move to a big city to fulfill her dreams."

12
3 Comments 3
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Maya was a beautiful nineteen-year-old-small-town girl. She was about a hundred and sixty-five centimetres tall. As Maya was a model, she liked to maintain to her 32B size breasts and a small but round ass.

This year was going to be different. Maya was not aware that amongst the judging panel, there was a huge movie producer. As soon as Maya walked the ramp, the producer had an eye fixed on her. As the pageant continued, multiple rounds unfolded. Unfortunately for Maya, she flopped a few.

It was almost the middle of the night by the time the pageant finished. This year, Maya had lost. She was heartbroken. She didn’t know what to do next. Getting into professional modelling was her dream for a few years now. She knew she needed to have this win to get into nationals.

As Maya arrived home, she locked herself in her room, dug her face in the pillow, and cried herself to sleep. Her parents (Bhushan and Jaya) knew she was too depressed to talk to anyone, so they didn’t bother her much. Later in the night, she got up to undo her makeup and stripped naked.

Maya had a set of vibrators in her cupboard, including a magic wand and a g-spot vibrator. She unpacked both of them from the boxes and got back on her bed. As she lay back, she started playing with her breasts, all the while thinking about one of the judges, she had seen that day.

She pinched both her nipples and let out a moan. On holding the magic wand against her pussy, her muscles contracted a bit, giving her signs they were ready for more. She increased the speed and started enjoying it. As it was at max speed, she reached her orgasm in no time.

She wasn’t satisfied. Her small and tight pussy was still very wet. She thought about finally using the g-spot vibrator as well, and she slowly inserted it in her pussy. Being a virgin, she had to apply some effort to penetrate. She used a bit of force to push it in. As the vibrator touched her g-spot, she moaned a bit and took some time to relax.

After a while, she switched on the vibrator for the first time after purchasing it three months ago. She had never felt anything like that ever before. She wasn’t able to control herself. She still went on and increased the pace and started to moan louder than ever before. Before she knew it, she was spraying out of her pussy. She let it stay there and dozed back to sleep.

It was a Sunday morning, and she got up at seven, removed the vibrator from her pussy, and boxed them both. She then went off to freshen up. While having a bath, she couldn’t stop but think about the vibrator that she used last night. There was a glow of happiness on her face as she came out of the shower. She dressed up in her everyday loungewear and got back to her daily chores.

Finally, after preparing breakfast, she sat down on the table with her parents.

“Good morning, sweetie,” Bhushan greeted.

“Hi,” Maya greeted back.

“Would you like to talk about what happened at the pageant?” Bhushan inquired.

“I didn’t get it,” Maya replied.

“That’s ok, honey,” Jaya said. “You can try again,” she added.

“I’ll have to wait for another year just to qualify for the nationals now,” Maya replied.

“Don’t worry; you can do it, honey. You are still too young,” Bhushan said.

“Yeah!” She replied. “I just don’t…” the bell rang before she finished her sentence.

Her mom got up to answer the door. Everyone was a bit surprised as they didn’t get many visitors this early during the day. There was a tall and handsome man standing at the door. He was in his mid-forties. He was wearing what looked like a costly suit.

“Hi,” he said.

“May I help you,” she asked.

“I am looking for a Ms Maya Singh,” he said. “I was told she lives here.”

“May I know what this is regarding?” She questioned.

“Is she here? I want to talk to her,” he asked.

“Let me call her,” she replied.

“Maya!” she yelled. “There is some guy for you at the door,” she added.

Maya got up from her table and walked towards the door. As she reached the door, she was surprised to see the judge from last night standing at the door.

“Hi Maya, remember me?” he asked.

She was a bit uncomfortable, as she just pleasured herself thinking about him the previous night.

“Of course, you are Anand, the judge from last night,” she said. “Please come in, I would like to get changed, and we can talk further,” she asked.

“Well, that’s ok. It doesn't matter, be comfortable with what you are wearing,” Anand said. “I just came here for a quick chat with you.”

“Sure. Why don’t you come in!” Maya replied.

He followed her as she led the way to the living room. The entire way, he couldn’t stop but stare at her beautiful body as it curved in her clothes. As they got in, she gestured him to one of the chairs.

“Would you like some water?” Maya asked.

“Well, cold one will do. Thanks,” Anand said.

After sipping some water, he asked: “Do you know why I am here?”

“No, I don’t have a clue,” Maya replied.

“Well, I am a movie producer, and I came to this town in search of a fresh face for my next movie,” He said. “I know you didn’t win the pageant last night, but I was amazed by your attitude and confidence. The way you looked, spoke, walked, was just perfect,” Anand added.

“I am speechless,” Maya said.

“Well, don’t worry, all you have to do is come down to my office in Mumbai and have a contract signed. And as soon as you finish with that, we can start with shooting the film,” Anand said. “If you need to understand anything, you can call me on my number. You can take a week to think about it and then get me a and come to Mumbai to sign the contract by Monday.”

“Sounds perfect,” Maya replied.

“I will hope to see you in my office on or before Monday,” he said before leaving.

As he left, she jolted to the dining area with excitement and announced the news to her family. They discussed this for a while before her parents finally asked her to go ahead with this beautiful opportunity she had in her hands. She sprinted to her room for packing.

“Honey, I know you don’t like to fly, so I have booked first-class train tickets for you,” her father told her.

“Thank you, dad,” Maya exclaimed.

As it was over thirty-hour evening train, she wore two-piece sleepwear to stay as relaxed as possible. As they reached the station, the sun was almost about to set. They clicked some pictures outside the train before finally heading inside the train to keep all the luggage. As they got into the bogie, there were smaller compartments of 2 births (similar to Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone movie' compartment where Ron meets Harry for the first time.)

FemboyClarTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FemboyClarTS

As she kept her luggage, the train started moving. Her parents quickly get off the train and waved her goodbye. She waited at the door till her parents disappeared, and the train left the platform. As she got back to her compartment, a man in her mid-thirties was sitting comfortably in his seat. She was slightly disappointed as she won’t be able to enjoy her vibrator around a stranger.

The sun had set entirely as the train sped in the darkness. Shortly after, the ticket collector came in to check the tickets and documents. She also bought a cup of tea and a bottle of water from a vendor.

“Hi,” the man sitting in front of her said.

“Hi,” she replied.

“You are going to Mumbai?” he asked.

“Yes,” she replied, “and you?”

“Same,” he replied. “My name is Rohan.”

“Hi, Rohan, I am Maya,” she replied.

“That’s a nice name. Hope you are not an illusion like your name,” Rohan teased. Both of them laughed at that.

Hours passed as the train head towards Mumbai, stopping at a couple of stations before mid-night. By now, both of them have started to have a friendly conversation with each other.

“So Maya, would you like to be on top or bottom?” he asked as “it’s almost eleven now.”

“Excuse me!” she startled.

“I meant, would you like to take the upper birth or the bottom berth,” he clarified.

“I’d love to take the bottom one,” she answered.

Maya locked the door as Rohan head to the upper berth. As they both lay down on their respective births, both said good night to each other before sleeping. Rohan stared at Maya as she was dreaming already. The moonlight that entered the compartment through the window made her look glamorous. Hours passed, and Rohan finally went off to sleep.

Rohan got up and noticed Maya’s blanket on the floor, exposing her toned waist. He had a fantastic glance before getting down and sitting near her ankle. He arranged for some tea and a bottle of water for both. She woke up around her usual time; she looked at Rohan, who was reading a book.

“Good Morning,” she greeted.

“Hey, look who’s up. Sleeping beauty,” Rohan teased. “I got you some tea and water. The train won’t stop for another three hours now,” he added.

“Thanks,” Maya responded as she drank some water and left to freshen up.

When she returned after thirty minutes, they started talking. Their conversations turned from being familiar to a bit naughtier. Rohan, by now, was sitting too close to her. So much that it didn’t take many efforts to close in on her and kiss, she responded by kissing him back.

His hands then made way to her neck as their kiss started growing more potent. Maya then got up and put one of her legs across Rohan and sat on his lap. She held his face as she kept kissing his lips. Rohan rolled her top up to expose her waist and held it with his hands.

Maya quickly got up and closed the door, and came back to remove his T-shirt. As he sat topless, she leaned in on his hairy chest and started to suck on his nipples. She quickly moved her other hand on his other nipple and started playing with it. He got a quick erection making his cock pop out of his boxers.

On seeing this, Maya used her hand to grab and press his hard cock. She then moved down to undo his boxers completely to get a glimpse of his eight-inch cock. She bent down and started sucking his cock. Her tongue moved up and down his cock in her mouth to get him high. She kept doing this for a while to make him lose his control.

He didn’t bother to the fact that she was wearing a button-down shirt. He just pulled the two sides apart, hard enough to rip off all the buttons in one go, to expose her wonderful breast under black push up Demi bra. He then pulled her towards him and started kissing her breasts. While at it, he didn’t take long to remove her ripped shirt and bra. While sucking her breasts, he behaved like a mad beast.

She never had a man feel her breasts before. Nobody had ever put their pair of lips on her nipples, which drove her mad. Her hands roamed all over his hair as he kept sucking her breasts. He then untied her ties off her pants and pulled them down. As she stood, he pulled his face close to her pussy. She got scared and excited about what was happening to her.

He placed his hands around her butt while with his other hand, he massaged her cute little pussy. Then he brought his lips close to lick it. She almost fainted as he kept licking her pussy. The hand on her butt now stretched her butt a bit and tried to penetrate it as his tongue and other hand kept sinking in her pussy.

Minutes passed as she tried to calm herself down. Finally, as she did, she started moaning with pleasure, inviting Rohan to devour it. She was up on her toes as his tongue made her approach an orgasm. As she was not able to control, she tried to push his head with both her hands. She looked at him with her mouth wide open as she let off on his fingers.

He looked at her wildly and made her sit on his lap. As she did, he adjusted his shaft to her pussy and let it in all the way. At first, she was scared to sit on it just by looking at it, but then, he slowly and gradually penetrated her. As about a quarter of his dick entered successfully, the train jerked a bit and made her lose her balance, and his entire shaft impaled her. She moaned aloud, but the sound stayed hidden as the engine blew the horn at the same time. She then again got up to adjust correctly and started jumping on his cock.

He held her waist as she kept jumping on his cock, having her hair out of the way. After a while, he picked her up and put her down on the bench. As they started fucking, her legs wrapped around his neck, giving him a natural backward push. Her tight pussy started closing on his thick shaft as he thrust her hard. And in no time, she ejaculated all around his cock.

He immediately got out and moved down to suck her wet pussy again. Like a rabid dog, he devoured her pussy. One of his fingers found an easy entry. With both her hands, she grabbed the window rails. And yet again, without many efforts, he successfully made her cum. This time, he spat on her pussy and got on the bench as the train entered a station. From behind, he entered her pussy as he turned her face to kiss her. One of her hands held his face while the other held his hand that was rubbing her pussy.

The train slowed down a lot and came to a complete stop. He didn’t worry about it and kept going. She wasn’t aware of the situation outside. Few passers-by peaked to enjoy this beautiful female wholly naked and in action. He picked up the pace as he almost reached his climax. His cock then twitched in her pussy, and creampied her.

She moved her butt, as even she was about to reach yet another orgasm. As she squirted on his cock and held her pussy, the people watching started cheering. After she calmed down a bit, she looked towards the window, only to see a huge crowd watching her in on the action. She tried to cover herself as the train started moving.

Published 
Written by sishita39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments