Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soaring With The Eagles

"Mentoring was never so satisfying..."

58
10 Comments 10
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first submission. It takes me back to time of innocence and surprise. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I was seduced and didn't even know it."

I had been a Boy Scout Leader for years. Even though I had no children, I had grown up through the program and received the rank of Eagle Scout. When I met my (ex)wife, she did not like the fact that “grown” men with no kids were allowed to “play” Boy Scout and demanded that I quit. Reluctantly, I did. I thought I would get my chance again with my own children, but sadly (or thankfully), we did not have any.

Fast forward many years later; the Boy Scouts are just called Scouts now. They allow both boys & girls into the program. I am told this is a good thing. The organization has strict rules on who can be leaders and follow even stricter guidelines to prevent predators from coming into the program.

I was not familiar with the new program at all until a friend of mine was stuck for another adult leader for his troop. I was more than ready to come back. I blew the dust off my old uniforms and equipment and learned that the boys and girls could have shared resources but must “meet” as separate troops.

At my first meeting, I was tagged as an advisor to one boy, Alan, and one girl, Amanda, to mentor their path as an Eagle Scout. Let me say that the Scouting program has really dumbed down the requirements for this award, and, in my own opinion, it is a cakewalk in comparison to the “olden days” when I received mine.

Alan was not too bright and very lazy. As a gangly teen, his personal hygiene needed tending too and his uniform was always a mess and never laid out correctly. He was always missing some of the basics of camping and often blamed his mom for not packing what he needed. He got by on sucking up to the adults in his life and had an air of entitlement to him.

Amanda was a little younger. She seemed motivated, a little mousy and I had never seen her without her blonde hair pulled back and her uniform always looked well presented. She had often asked me to borrow the older Scout books because they had detailed descriptions of scouting skills; how to build a fire and better instructions on how to tie knots.

Alan waffled on his path. He managed to advance one rank in our two years together and dropped from the Eagle path program set by the troop.

Amanda on the other hand was eating it up. Over the past few years, she had advanced four ranks to Life Scout and we were working towards her Eagle Scout rank.

I spent the summer camping at my old Scoutmaster’s property in another state, about two hours away. When I returned in September, I resumed my mentorship with Amanda. To say I was stunned was an understatement. She had blossomed into a beautiful young woman. A few inches taller, the top buttons of her uniform straining to stay together, her regulation shorts were tight about her bottom and she learned a lot about makeup and how to do her hair better. I almost said something out loud. Thank goodness Scouting requires two adults. Scouts are never allowed alone with a grown-up unless it is their own parent.

All was going well. Amanda met all the meeting requirements to be an Eagle Scout, had the merit badges, and finished her project (she had worked with her church to create a food bank – which at the time of this writing is still in operation). She still needed a few more nights to meet her camping requirements. There was no real rush as she needed to complete everything before her birthday next Spring when she would “age out”.

Well, she procrastinated. Her eighteenth birthday was just a few weeks away. What to do?

I made arrangements with Amanda and her troop to spend a weekend in the ole Scoutmaster’s woods. It was five girls, two women leaders, and me. I helped the girls set up their campsite and assisted the women with their tents before tripping off a good distance away to set up my own oasis. On the first full day, the troop enjoyed a hike, prepared great meals, and went swimming in the little pond. Amanda wore a bathing suit that was a little small for her, and there she was, popping out everywhere. The top of her suit barely covered the top of her areola and her ass looked awesome because of the smaller garment. I had to excuse myself. Here I am in my late forties getting a boner like a high school boy. My heart was racing.

That evening, the girls had a campfire and invited me. Some of their skits and songs were new and very flirty. I taught them some new songs (old to me) and noticed Amanda sitting across from me Indian style. From time to time her shorts moved completely aside to expose her young pussy. I thought she was flashing me, but she continued to giggle and laugh with her friends. My mind was playing tricks on me, I swear when she looked at me, her smile looked a little wicked.

The night ended early, the girls “buddied” up and went to their tents, Amanda drew the lucky straw and had a tent to herself. After the girls were nestled in their sleeping bags, the women and I stayed up a bit longer chatting before I went to my own site to settle down.

ChloeH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeH

I love camping in these woods. You can hear the wind rustle through the trees, ducks on the pond, and the hoots of owls and cricket songs. In the summer there are loons and fireflies. I have a very old three-person tent that fits an air mattress perfectly (don’t judge me – I’m old). It is the recipe for a perfect sleep. I was out like a light.

Sometime that evening I felt a little breeze come through the flaps of my tent. I pulled up my blankets and started to doze off again until I felt two cool breasts pressing against my back. I was startled and quickly turned to see Amanda with that wicked smile staring back at me. Her finger pressed against my lips as she mouthed, “Shhhh."

Thank goodness noise doesn’t carry well in these woods. I almost shouted at her, “What are you doing here?”

“You couldn’t tell? I’ve had this all planned out for months. I loved how you looked at me that day you came back last year. A tickle ran down to my private parts.”

“Private parts? Oh my god girl. You are seventeen years old and under my care. I am older than your father,” I whispered. “I could get thrown out of the program if anyone finds out about this.”

She puckered. “Don’t you want me?”

My heart tore to pieces and I melted. “In the worst way.”

She lightly squealed, threw her arms about my neck and kissed me. I returned the kiss, my tongue breaking between her lips. She gasped a little. I discovered she had never been kissed like that before.

As we kissed her hands dropped into my shorts and she began to stroke my penis. Despite having been in the forest all day, her hands were soft and she was smooth and steady. I played with her breasts. They were firm and beautiful; perfectly round C cups. My mouth was all over them. As I flicked my tongue on her nipples, she was electrified and did a little jump. I loved the reaction and did it several times, but I wanted more of her.

My arms slipped down her body to squeeze the ass I was coveting all day. I had never felt anything like it before. It was taut. The wetness from her pussy filled the gap between her legs as I freed her from her shorts and panties.

She nervously giggled a little and asked, “Now what?” as I laid her down on the mattress and spread her legs exposing her lips to me.

I spread her labia and my tongue played, licked and kissed all over her pussy. I pulled and teased her clitoris. I’ve never witnessed so much writhing. She gasped for air and begged me not to stop. Her hands pushed my head harder between her legs. I brought my arm around to allow my thumb to play with her clit as I fought for air myself, my tongue still exploring her vagina.

She released my head and reached for a pillow and screamed into the down as her first orgasm showered me with her juices. She was liberally sweating and panting for air.

I gave her a minute to find her wits then rolled her over. I brought that perfect ass to my face to feel the smoothness of her skin across my cheeks. I licked and caressed each cheek before spreading them apart. I moved my cock to her young pussy and slowly penetrated her lips. She bellowed again into the pillows before quickly thrusting back to my eager manhood. She had caught me a little off guard.

I began thrusting, slowly at first. We found a great rhythm and made love like rabbits. She did not want to vary our position. A second wave of excitement filled her soul and she increased the speed, riding my piece like an elephant running in the woods.

I’ve never fucked anyone so much younger. I knew I was not going to last too much longer. I had to pull out and pull out much sooner than either of us wanted. I could feel the warmth growing between my legs. She could sense something was different with my body and leapt forward, turning she grabbed my cock with one hand and my balls with the other. Those hands were sculpted by Angels. She perfectly stroked me to a full orgasm while massaging my boys. It was intense and I euphorically collapsed.

She lay next to me for the rest of the night before getting up to leave, taking a long circular trail back to her campsite. No one knew the wiser.

She later confessed that she had a crush on me for a few years and that she made it her private goal for me to take her virginity. I knew there was something different about our encounter. She planned the whole thing out by watching porn videos and reading stories about seduction. The camping trip was her perfect cover.

Amanda did make her Eagle Scout rank a couple of weeks later on her birthday. Her parents were very proud of her that day, as was I. She is nearly finished with college and we still meet from time to time to relive former experiences and try some things new. We have graduated from having sex at the campground to some luxury hotels near her campus. Amanda still fills that uniform as great as I remembered that day.

Published 
Written by StoneDude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments