Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach Picnic

"A picnic suprise on the beach"

3
4 Comments 4
15.8k Views 15.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The stage was lit for a beautiful evening. I had a backpack full of picnic gear and Sonya, her blonde hair pulled tight in a ponytail, trailed behind me as we walked down a dimly lit path. The cool ocean breeze in our faces, I turned and said, "Almost there babe."
"Alright handsome," she replied with a warm smile.

We had dated only a couple of weeks and, when I saw that smile and knew it was for me, the butterflies in my stomach made me feel like I was flying.

I had decided to be spontaneous when I picked her up from her house and told her to wear something suitable for being outdoors. She had decided to wear one of my hoodies that she'd borrowed from my house, and some yoga pants, which she insisted were warm enough.

As we approached the beach she asked in her cute voice, "What do you have planned for me?"

"I just wanted to show you my little slice of heaven," I said loudly over the crashing of the waves.

We then hit sand and took a hard left, down along the cliff face into a small cove which was only exposed during low tide.

"Oh my god," she marveled as we looked out to sea. The moon shone over the waves that crashed onto the shore, only about 50 feet away.

I moved in behind her and pulled her close, kissing her neck. She craned her face towards mine, forcing me to look into her brilliant green eyes. I moved in for a kiss, and as I did she pushed away and asked playfully, "What's in the backpack?"

"Ah, I almost forgot about that. Give me a sec and I'll call you over when everything is ready."

Seeing her strut along the beach, I pulled the contents out of my packed backpack. First was the large blanket, and then the candles. Once I had them placed, out came the food. I had prepared a feast for two, including subway sandwiches and, for desert, strawberries with chocolate syrup and powdered sugar.

"Sonya!" I yelled over the noise of the crashing waves. "Everything's ready."

She came back as I lit the last candle and excitedly said, "James, this is amazing, no one has ever done anything like this for me."

"Well, beautiful girl, no one knows how to appreciate you more than me," I said with a crooked smile.

As she sat, her perky breasts bounced. They were B cup and looked amazing in everything she wore. Now she sat cross-legged in front of me and I could see the lines of her thong as if the yoga pants weren't even there.

"Well here's to a good night," I said with the best smile I could muster.

We toasted each other with our sodas. For more then an hour we talked, and I connected with her in a way that I never thought possible. I decided to make my move to see if we could turn our relationship into a physical one.

"Why don't you come lay with me over here and we can look at the stars and ocean for a little while before we head out," I said.

"Sounds like a plan to me," she replied.

Sonya lay between my legs, her head on my chest. I decided to undo her hair and play with it, brushing it through my fingers, running my nails softly along her scalp. I then gently rubbed her shoulders and leaned in for a kiss. Locking my lips with hers I felt as if an explosion had gone off all around me.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

All I could focus on was our lips.

After a few moments, I moved my hands to her breasts, fondling them through the hoodie that I had worn hundreds of times. "James," she said in a half mutter, "what if someone sees us?"

"Let them watch," I said, barely able to breathe.

She spun on her knees and took off the hoodie in the same motion. Dropping it on the beach besides us, I could see she wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were fully erect. She dove on me like an animal, attacking me, tearing my shirt and pants off, and then removing her shirt.

I felt like I had many times as a child opening a gift. I nibbled and sucked on her breasts. Her moans were barely audible over the sounds of the waves.

At this point she was grinding on me and we kissed again. I ran my hand through her hair and suddenly I spun her around, laying her on her back on the blanket. Positioning myself between her legs, I kissed down the center of her body until I got to her yoga pants. I ripped them down, and her thong, in a single movement.

Kissing around her slit I could taste that she wanted me already. Wrapping my arms around her legs, under her thighs I began to probe her clit with my tongue, careful not to dig in to quickly. Freeing one hand, I spread her lips with my finger and began to flick her throbbing clit. Her lips a luscious pink, I slid a finger in as I took her into my mouth and lightly nibbled and sucked.

She moaned. "Mmmm, please... give it to me. I don't know if I can last much longer."

I unzipped my jeans and pulled all eight inches out. I stuck my tongue into her mouth, making her taste herself. Letting out a moan, she looked down and grabbed my cock, guiding it into her.

Smiling at her, I let the head just barely enter her, and pulled out. Teasing my head into her slowly and back out, then about half of me. Then, abruptly, I fed my whole length into her and her mouth opened in a silent scream, her eyes wide as she looked at me. I started thrusting slowly, but powerfully, her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Harder baby, I want you to make me scream," she whispered into my ear.

Digging my knees into the blanket I gave her everything I could. The waves were no longer the only sounds heard in the night sky as I pounded into her. She begged me for more and I grabbed her neck and continued to pummel her.

"I'm gonna cum, I think I'm gonna... Oh my god," she screamed. I felt her warm fluid on my thighs. Kissing her, I slowed for a moment so that she could recover. She nibbled my ear and whispered, "James I want you to cum inside of me."

Looking at her in lust I then held nothing back. Slamming into her I felt warmth welling up inside of me.

"Sonya," I moaned.

"Cum for me baby," she gasped.

My world exploded as my cum shot into her. I kept thrusting until I had nothing left and then I rolled onto my side, panting for breath.

As I lay there, she rested her head on my chest as it raised and lowered rhythmically. "Now I can enjoy the view," Sonya said.

I smiled, knowing that this would be a lasting relationship.

Published 
Written by jayjay123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments