Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Day of my Life

"Everett and Mackenzie fall for each other at a graduation party."

10
0 Comments 0
16.4k Views 16.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words
I lay back and felt Mackenzie nestle into my arms. We were sitting on Ana’s couch at her graduation party. I looked around as people left. Mackenzie pressed her head against my chest as we both watched Ana waving off family with her boyfriend Max. I felt Mackenzie’s blond hair in my hands while she looked up and smiled at me.

"We should have started this a long time ago," she whispered. "It’s taken too damn long."

I couldn’t help but grin, squeezing her gently, pressing my lips to her forehead. She shuddered beneath me, curling up closer. "I know. But now we have all the time in the world."

She looked up and pressed her lips to mine. "I know but it’ll be rough." Mackenzie pouted. Her family had left an hour ago for something and she was here by herself. "Think about it. Me at college, and you here."

I drew her in closer taking in the soft scent of her hair. "We’ll figure something out," I whispered in her ear. My phone vibrated. Without warning Mackenzie reached in and grabbed it.

"It’s your mom," she said, a little bit pouty. She lay her head on my shoulders as I answered the phone.

"Hey, Mom," I spoke quickly. "What’s up?"

"I’m not going to be able to pick you up. We’re all out shopping in Delaware and lost track of time. We still have at least another three hours left. Can you get a ride?" My mom asked, worried.

I grinned. "Sure thing, Mom," I answered.

My mom sighed with relief. "Good. Because remember your grandparents have that barbecue today," she said quietly.

I nodded. "I know, Mom. Bye bye," I said quietly.

My mom said goodbye, hanging up the phone.

"What was that about?" Mackenzie asked. Now that we were a couple she had the right to know.

"I need a ride home. Hey can you give me a lift?" I asked, grinning.

Mackenzie smirked. "I thought that was the guy's job." She jabbed at me.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, kissing her on the lips. It seemed like a life time before we came up for air. "That’s the guy’s job," I said, grinning.

Mackenzie laughed and cuddled up beside me. "Fine I can give you a ride." We both went back to watching Ana and Max say farewells to people and the murmurs of congratulations. Finally Max looked at us on the couch.

"I didn’t realize you were still here," he said, looking at us. A smile was on his face as he saw the scene spread out before him.

"I can’t go till Mackenzie’s ready to go. My parents are in Delaware," I said quickly. Max grinned as Ana walked over.

Seeing Mackenzie and me on the couch she smirked. "Cough up the money, Max," she said holding out her hand.

Max looked at her. "What money?" he asked, his face blushing.

"For the bet. You said they would have sex then get together. They’re together before the sex," Ana said, pointing at us. I felt my face redden and Mackenzie shifted her legs.

"You to bet on us?" Mackenzie shouted. Thankfully any true adults were outside talking and Ana’s little sister was off somewhere hiding.

"Yup. You and Everett were such an obvious couple," Ana said, turning on Max. "Now where’s my money?"

I raised an eyebrow. "How much was this bet for anyways?" I asked innocently.

"Twenty bucks," Max growled. He handed Ana the bill before slinking into a chair. "We both knew you and Mackenzie were going to end up together eventually. So we bet on whether or not you’d have sex first."

"I was right!" Ana shouted, grinning. She looked at Mackenzie. "You’re staying over tonight right?"

"Yeah, but I have to drop off Everett first," Mackenzie said, looking at me. She had beautiful brown eyes, light blond hair and a nice tan.

Ana laughed. "Sure you do. Still get going so you don’t get back late," Ana said sarcastically. Max laughed and I got up, helping Mackenzie up. She grabbed her purse and we both walked out towards her pickup truck. She walked in front, my eyes never leaving her perfect ass in those tight jeans. She turned around and saw me looking and winked.

"That’s not just for show you know," she whispered when we got in the truck, a dirty little smile on her face.

I looked over at her. "I know," I said, grinning.

She leaned over and kissed me, her lips parting mine, opening my mouth for her tongue. I let my tongue slide into her mouth and we stayed like that till my phone vibrated.

The text read:

Dumbasses I can see you in the fucking window. Get out of here before my mom catches you.

I read the text message aloud to Mackenzie who laughed. She looked deliberately at where Ana was watching, stuck up her middle finger and slid her tongue into my mouth while Ana watched. I saw a finger flash in the window before Mackenzie broke the kiss and started the truck, pulling out of the drive way.

We finally made it to my house five minutes later. Mackenzie looked at me.

"Here we are," she said shyly.

Her tone surprised me but when I looked at her I saw excitement barely contained. "Wanna come inside before you go?" I asked.

Mackenzie nodded smiling. "Yes," she answered, before hopping out of the truck. I followed suit grabbing my key off my belt. We walked over towards the front door and I unlocked it, and we emerged onto the hard wood floor of my house. Mackenzie locked the door behind us.

"I’m guessing you’re not going to go right away?" I asked sarcastically. Mackenzie ignored the question, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her lips to mine. We slid left falling onto a couch, Mackenzie on my lap, her tongue swirling in my mouth. I ran my hands through her hair as she broke off the kiss.

"This is going to be the best day of your life," Mackenzie whispered in my ear, licking it. My cock went rock hard beneath her. She reached down and squeezed it.

"I know that," I whispered. Little did anyone, let alone Mackenzie, know that I was a virgin. She pressed her lips to mine again but this time instead of being around my neck her left hand went down to my cock while her right hooked on my neck. She stroked my dick through my jean shorts while my hands ran down and gripped her ass. She shuddered and looked at me.

"So you are a dirty boy," she said, kneeling down. We were both trembling with excitement as she pulled down my pants revealing my six inch cock. She kissed it first taking only the head into her mouth before running her teeth over it. Then Mackenzie stopped. "Get naked," she ordered as she began to strip. I stopped her, however, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"No, let me do that for you," I whispered, kissing her neck. Mackenzie leaned back as my left hand found her breast while the right reached down into her jeans and felt a pussy for the very first time. It was soaked as I started rubbing it. Mackenzie moaned.

"Don’t tease me," she whispered in my ear. I started to unbutton her plaid shirt revealing the tank top beneath. I felt her nipples harden as my right hand found Mackenzie’s clit, rubbing it slowly and deliberately. She shuddered again, moaning. I reached down and let my other hand brush her pussy through her jeans. I rubbed my cock along the back of her ass before I took off her tank top then undid Mackenzie’s pink lace bra, revealing her beautiful grapefruit sized tits. I took off my shirt before reaching down and pulling off Mackenzie’s pants. However before I could reach her panties her hand stopped me.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

She kissed me on the lips her bare breasts touching my chest. "Today’s your best day not mine," Mackenzie answered, kneeling down again. This time she licked my shaft up and down while her left hand pumped my balls.

She took in the head of my dick sucking on it a little before forcing her way down the shaft till my entire dick was in her beautiful mouth. My dick felt like it was melting while Mackenzie began to bob her head up and down, her tongue swirling around the head of my dick.

"I’m about to come." I moaned. Mackenzie just took to bobbing her head faster. I couldn’t help myself and took her face in my hands and began to thrust my hips back and forth, face fucking Mackenzie. I came in her mouth and she grinned at me with white cum dribbling down her chin. Her brown eyes sparkled with lust.

"How did that feel?" she asked.

I looked at her smiling. "Awesome." I groaned, looking at her.

She smiled at me. "Well, it’s going to get even better," Mackenzie promised as she took off her panties. Liquid ran from between her legs. I gaped at the naked beauty in front of me.

Mackenzie stood about 5’11 with shoulder length blond hair. She had a beautiful unblemished face with brown eyes. She had a perfect figure with two beautiful grapefruit sized tits with pink perky nipples. Between her thighs lay her perfectly shaved cunt.

"You’re beautiful," I whispered. Mackenzie smiled at me, locking her body with mine as she pushed me onto the couch. Mackenzie guided my bare cock towards her pussy. "What if I get you pregnant?" I asked suddenly.

"I’m on the pill and besides Ana has morning after pills anyways." Mackenzie slid her tight pussy onto my cock. She began to bounce up and down as I moaned, pinching her nipples she gasped. "Oh my god…." She looked down at me and grinned wildly. I leaned up and took one of her nipples into my mouth while my hands ran down to her ass finding her butt hole. I traced it taking wetness from her pussy. "Someone’s a dirty boy." Mackenzie moaned. I looked up at her as I felt my cock throb.

"I’m gonna come," I whispered to her.

DakotaBerts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaBerts

My hand went to her clit, rubbing it rapidly. She gasped as I let loose inside her. She stopped moving, my cock inside her, still hard.

"That felt so good," Mackenzie moaned as she got off my cock. It twitched and she laughed, pretending to be mad with me. "You just don’t know when to quit."

"I can’t help it," I complained.

Mackenzie grinned at me. "Well, if you want to go in again you have to clean my pussy out first. With your mouth," Mackenzie offered. I looked at the goddess standing before me and got on my knees. Cum and her wetness oozed out of her cunt. "Lick the stuff off the floor too," she ordered, grinning.

I did as I was told before bringing my mouth to her cunt. My tongue went in, tasting the sweet and salty mixture while my right hand rubbed her clit. My left hand being far more daring reached around and started exploring Mackenzie’s butt hole, rubbing it down. Mackenzie gasped. "How does it taste?"

"You tell me," I said, standing up. With a mouthful of fluid I opened Mackenzie’s lips with my own. Her tongue tasted the mixture through my mouth while my tongue darted into her mouth.

She broke off the kiss grinning. "Tastes good. I want the real thing now," Mackenzie said, grinning.

I lay down on the ground and she sat on my face.

"Oh so you want to do this?"

"Damn right," I answered, not being able to see her face. I felt her breasts on my hips before they surrounded my cock. I leaned upwards and started to lick at her pussy drenched in her fluids before I spread Mackenzie’s ass cheeks, revealing her butt hole. My tongue darted at it while my right hand went down to massage Mackenzie’s clit.

She gasped. "How dirty are you?" she asked as she stroked my dick with her soft breasts taking me to heaven.

"Dirty enough to do this," I answered, my mouth returning to her pussy while my right hand jabbed a finger into Mackenzie’s butt hole. I fingered her ass while she finally took my dick into her mouth. Her tongue did wonders to my cock. She stopped for a second however and before I knew it her own finger was in my butt hole.

"Two can play at that game, Everett," she said with a grin I couldn’t see. Her mouth returned to my cock, the back of her throat kissing my dick while she fingered me. Before long she had two fingers in my ass while I continued my assault on her own holes.

Finally she shuddered and a deep moan went out of her mouth and vibrated over my cock as her head bobbed up and down. I sprayed my load into her mouth but this time unprepared Mackenzie’s face got plastered. I didn’t end up any better as she sprayed her juices all over me in her orgasm.

"Holy fuck," I moaned at her when I saw Mackenzie’s face. Cum was all over her face. Thick ropes hung from her cute nose while her one eyebrow looked like someone glued it on. Mackenzie didn’t answer, instead readjusting herself so her lips pressed against mine as our tongues met again, this time distributing the fluids in our mouths. I reached down and felt her ass again while Mackenzie rested her head on my chest, her pussy and ass painfully close to my dick. She traced circles on my chest as we both lay there catching our breath.

"I love you," she finally blurted out. I looked at her face and saw honesty behind those words. She was smiling at me and I wrapped my arms around her placing her head over my heart.

"I love you to," I found myself saying. It was true though no matter how I thought about it. Her and me just clicked.

"I know," Mackenzie whispered as we lay on the carpet. Her hand reached down and felt my dick again. She looked at me. "You’re still hard?" She gasped in amazement.

"Why wouldn’t I be? I have the hottest girl in the world next to me," I answered.

Mackenzie laughed, stroking my dick. "So what do you want to do to the hottest girl in the world?" Mackenzie asked. I grabbed her ass and she grinned at me wickedly, mimicking my own smile.

"I’m going to fuck her in the ass," I answered. Mackenzie laughed and we both got up, her leading me into the kitchen. Mackenzie bent herself over the stone counter island spreading her ass cheeks.

"Make me your bitch," she whispered. I grinned and slowly pushed my cock into her butt hole. Mackenzie gasped as my cock entered her. "It’s so big."

"Quiet, bitch," I ordered. My cock went in deeper and Mackenzie continued to moan. Finally when it was all the way in I began to pull out slowly.

Mackenzie groaned. "Be gentle, okay? This is my first time being ass fucked," Mackenzie told me shyly.

I turned her around and kissed her. "I will I promise," I said to her gently. I bent her over the island again and this time pushed my cock in faster. She groaned and reached down towards her clit, beginning to rub it slowly. I started to pull my dick out before slamming it back in rapidly.

Mackenzie gasped and I grabbed her hair, pulling on it a little, wrapping my hands through it while I began to pump my dick in and out this goddess’s ass. Mackenzie’s ass tightened as an orgasm ran through her. I continued to fuck her ass pulling her up towards me.

I pressed my lips to hers as I grasped her right breast in my right hand and rubbed her clit with my left. Mackenzie moaned as our tongues danced and I fucked the daylights out of her ass. She screamed as another orgasm swept through her body causing her to shake violently, liquid flowing from her pussy.

"Everett!" she hollered as her ass tightened over my dick.

I felt my will collapse as I continued to pump into her. "Mackenzie!" I shouted as my seed went into her ass.

She gasped as I pulled my dick out. We were both panting as we made our way to the living room. I sat down and Mackenzie lay down, her head resting in my lap. She kissed my cock as she looked up at my face, pure pleasure the only look she wore.

"That was fucking amazing," she gasped, still breathing heavily. I stroked her blond hair as cum oozed out of her ass onto the couch. "I don’t ever want this moment to end," Mackenzie said suddenly.

"Neither do I," I admitted.

Mackenzie smiled at me as she lay with her head on my lap, her blond hair all around my cock. "You know I was serious earlier right?" Mackenzie asked me.

I pulled her up to me kissing her on the lips our tongue’s meeting again. "So was I. I never want to lose you," I answered truthfully. Mackenzie looked up at me.

"You won’t," Mackenzie told me. Then she looked around the room. "Where is your bedroom anyways?"

"Why?" I asked.

Mackenzie laughed. "Because I want you to fuck me till I can’t walk right. I love you so you can do whatever you want to me," she answered. "But one rule. If you get to fuck my ass I get to fuck yours," she told me.

"Deal," I answered.

Mackenzie kissed me. "I’m holding you to it," she answered me as I led her to my bedroom.

The blinds were open and it was raining outside. I turned on the light while Mackenzie looked out the window. I slid in behind her, my arms wrapping around her waist, my chin on her shoulder. My left hand cupped her pussy while my right took her nipple between my fingers.

We fell to the floor where we landed on some pillows. With Mackenzie underneath me I plowed my cock into her pussy. Her nails sank into my back as I pummeled her pussy.

"I’m all yours," Mackenzie whispered in my ear.

"I know, Mackenzie," I answered her as I continued to thrust into her new found strength in my hips. Mackenzie pulled herself up, wrapping her arms around my neck, moving her hips to meet my thrusts.

"Please fuck me till I come," Mackenzie begged me as an orgasm ripped through her.

I kissed her neck, my cock burying itself in her womb. My cock exploded with cum. Still hard, I turned her around and thrust my dick into her ass again. This time I pummeled it, taking her hair into my hand right hand, my left going to her clit.

I fucked Mackenzie like she was my bitch. "Oh god, oh god, oh god oh... Fuck! Everett!" Mackenzie screamed, her body sending out shockwaves, making her shake. I pulled out at the last second and shoved my cock into Mackenzie’s mouth. I face fucked her, pulling out at the final second and coming all over her face.

"Mackenzie!" I moaned.

She laughed at me before pulling me over to my bed. We pulled off the covers and she lay down next to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. My arm went under her, locking her next to me.

"You know your mom texted you earlier right?" Mackenzie told me, smiling.

I felt my face pale a little. "Yeah?" I asked, pulling up the covers.

Mackenzie nestled herself closer to me. "She said they were going to have to stay in a hotel. The truck broke down and they had no choice. She said to text her if anything happens but that you're home alone till about 6 p.m. tomorrow," Mackenzie said, grinning.

I could only wrap my arms around her. "When do you have to head back to Ana’s?" I asked innocently.

Mackenzie laughed. "I don’t. Ana’s mom is cool with my sex life so she and Ana will cover for me," Mackenzie said happily. I looked at the clock, finding only three hours had gone by and it was eight-twenty-eight.

"Well let’s get a little sleep. We’ve got a long night ahead of us," I told Mackenzie, drawing her close.

"Why is that?" Mackenzie asked, kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Because tonight will be the best night of your life," I promised, setting my alarm clock for 10’ o clock. Mackenzie nestled herself against my chest.

"I can’t wait," she whispered, giving my cock one good hard tug before we both closed our eyes, falling asleep.

I couldn’t wait to wake up.

Published 
Written by Marethyu53
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors