Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time Chronicles - Part Two: How Amina Discovered Her Bisexuality As A Teenaged Girl

"It's Amina's turn to share her first time experience."

153
40 Comments 40
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This second part can be read alone, but I recommend you check out the first part if you haven't already done so. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's Amina's turn to tell Gary about her first time as they contemplate a threesome with his former teacher."

Gary Mitchell stared incredulously at his wife, Amina. They’d been married ten years, and he never had a clue that she was bisexual. Of course, she’d decided to be with him and faithful to their marriage, so he supposed it wasn’t unheard of that he’d been in the dark.

Gary had his own dirty little secret blown wide open tonight after a chance meeting with his former high school teacher, Serena Johnson.

“My head is spinning a little,” he admitted to Amina. “In a matter of hours, we’ve gone from a fairly typical married couple to a pair about to embrace the possibility of a threesome.”

“A threesome with your high school biology teacher who stole your virginity, no less,” Amina added.

“And a wife who is bisexual,” Gary added. “Which, by the way, still leaves the story of your first female encounter left untold; don’t think I’ve forgotten.”

“Don’t you want anniversary sex first?”

“Nope, I wanna hear about my wife having sex with another woman first. I’m sure it will get us even more stirred up.”

Amina grinned. “Well, if you insist. My first time with a girl was after a school dance. I was sixteen, and my date was a football player named Donny whose sole purpose for asking me to the dance, I later discovered, was to get in my pants. When I turned him down, he called me a tease and told me to find my own ride home.”

“What an ass,” Gary said, irritated that some punk had been a dick to his wife, even way back when.

“Yeah, he was an asshole. So, I was asking around to see if anyone could take me home, and this pretty redhead offered to give me a ride. She was a grade ahead of me, so I didn’t know her well. But I’d talked to her several times, and she seemed cool.”

Gary nodded.

“As she was starting the car, she asked me what happened to the jock I’d come to the dance with, and I told her how he dumped me when I wouldn’t put out. She shook her head and told me that boys were stupid. It made me laugh and feel less awkward. We talked about all kinds of things on the way, and when she pulled into my driveway, I asked if she wanted to come inside and have a Pepsi or something.”

“Were your parents at home?” Gary asked.

“Nope, which was why I needed a ride home after that dufus ditched me. Anyway, we sat on the couch, and she said she was warm and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse.”

“Wow, she didn’t waste any time. Were you nervous?”

“That’s just it; I wasn’t nervous at all. I was aroused as fuck.”

Gary felt his cock twitch.

“She asked if I had ever been with another girl. I said no, but that I’d been curious. She leaned in and kissed me, and the next thing I knew, my whole body felt like it was on fire. We moved to the bedroom, where she asked if she could touch me. I remember thinking how polite she was even though I was obviously turned on. Of course, I said yes. Then we were making out and touching each other everywhere. We were so involved that I almost didn’t hear my parents come home. Fortunately, we were still clothed, and Penny was a fast thinker. She grabbed my geometry book off my desk and opened it up, pretending to be helping me with my homework.”

“Then what happened?”

“Then she gave me her phone number and said to call her if I wanted more tutoring.”

“You’re killing me here, baby. I want to hear about the sex.”

Amina rolled her eyes. “I’m getting to that part; just be patient. The next day was Saturday. So, after I did my chores, I called her. We made plans to go to the park in the afternoon. I rode my bike and met her there. We ended up on a blanket in a little out-of-the-way area in the midst of some trees kissing and touching. Then she said she was going to rock my world. She kissed her way down my stomach and wiggled my shorts and panties around my ankles. Her hot breath on my pussy was so intoxicating, and soon, her tongue did magical things to my clit while she slid a finger inside me. The combination was incredible, and I came so hard I thought I was having a seizure.”

Gary grinned at his wife while he tried to imagine the sight of her legs open in the middle of the woods. It was fucking hot!

“Then what happened?” he asked, trying not to sound like a horny teenager.

“I asked her if I could return the favor. I warned her I’d never done anything like that before, but she was very sweet and said I would catch on quickly. I slid her pants down and pretty much repeated what she had done to me. I must have done alright because she came too; she was fucking delicious!”

“Did you see her again?”

“Yes, we hooked up the whole summer. We’d sneak off to wherever we could find privacy. She taught me about vibrators and dildos and how to edge my orgasms so I would enjoy longer sex sessions. In fact, my first vibrating wand was a gift from her. It made masturbation so much more fun!”

“So, what happened to Penny?”

“She went to college that fall, and we tried to do some phone sex long distance, but it didn’t work out. She met someone, and I was left behind to determine whether I was a lesbian or bisexual. I dated boys my senior year, but I didn’t go all the way until college, where I had my first cock and discovered I enjoyed both men and women. Particularly redheaded women because they reminded me of Penny.”

“Wow! All these years, and I had no clue.”

“Are you mad?”

“No, I’m not mad; I’m hard as a rock.”

Amina grinned. “Ready for that anniversary sex now?” she asked as she undressed seductively.

“I just have one question first. What made you decide to marry a man?”

Amina’s brow furrowed. “That’s an easy one; that man was you. You make me feel loved, cherished, and desired. I can wake up with yesterday’s makeup and my hair all wild, and you tell me how sexy I am. You treat me like a goddess, baby.”

Gary smiled as he began to undress as well.

“Plus, you have an amazing cock,” Amina added impishly.

Gary grabbed her and fell onto the bed with her in his arms. “You always know exactly what to say.”

His hands were suddenly everywhere, eliciting erotic moans and causing her hips to rock gently. Giving her breasts some much-needed attention, he had her whipped into a frenzy of need in no time. But he didn’t want to rush; this was anniversary sex, after all. So, he slowed things down a bit by kissing a seductive, wet trail of kisses down her body. Moving her legs apart, he teased her inner thighs, making her whimper. While his tongue traced sensual circles on her smooth, bare mound, his fingers played among the juices of her glistening, pink folds. He paid particular attention to her slit, knowing how turned-on she became when he did so.

jacksonchloe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jacksonchloe

“I need you inside me,” Amina moaned.

“All in good time, my love.”

“Then let me at least suck on your delicious cock a little.”

“How can I say no to that?”

Amina slid between Gary’s legs and cupped his balls in her soft hands. She shot him a devilish look as she teased the head of his shaft with her wicked tongue. Inch by inch, she devoured him until he thought he might explode if she didn’t ease up.

He pulled out of her mouth and said, “Ride me, baby.”

Amina grinned wickedly and eased her pussy down onto Gary’s rigid pole. Her moves were slow and deliberate initially, with his hands on her hips guiding her. As their arousal grew, so did her pace. Soon, she was riding him hard with her tits bouncing wantonly.

“Fuck, you feel so good on my cock, Mina,” Gary growled seductively. “That’s right, baby; ride me hard!”

Amina didn’t take long to explode, crying out as her orgasm ripped through her body. Gary followed right after, filling her pussy as his balls let go.

“Holy fuck, Gary!” she panted. “Thank you so much. That was amazing.”

Gary pulled his wife into his arms and cuddled her close. “I love you so much, baby. Thank you for an amazing anniversary.”

As they got ready for bed, Gary wondered if he was opening Pandora’s Box by inviting another into their bed. After all, their sex life was great, and they had a strong marriage. What good could come of revisiting his past with Miss Johnson? Then again, allowing Amina to enjoy another woman seemed like the least he could do.

Amina watched her husband’s facial expressions and laughed. “There’s a war going on inside your head, Gary. What’s up?”

“I’m having second thoughts about our threesome. I don’t want to do anything that might screw things up between us.”

“Then call her back and cancel. It’s exciting to think about, but if it doesn’t feel right, then maybe it’s better not to get in over our heads.”

“On the other hand, I’d like to give you the chance to have sex with a woman. It’s been a while since you’ve done so, and I’m sure you miss it.”

Amina’s brow furrowed. “Gary, that’s incredibly sweet, but I don’t need to be with a woman. I chose you because I love you, and you’re all I’ll ever need.”

Gary’s heart leaped. “Really? You’re not just saying that?”

She frowned. “I’m not just saying that. I wouldn’t do that, Gary. I made a choice, and I’m happy.”

“Okay, then maybe we should call off the threesome.”

“Whatever makes you happy, Gary. But don’t do so on my account. Our marriage is sturdy enough to handle one night of decadence with your former teacher. I can’t picture you deciding to run off with her when our relationship is so good. And it’s fucking hot thinking about watching her suck your cock.”

Gary was stunned. “Really?”

“Really. Why don’t we sleep on it? If you wake up tomorrow and don’t want two women in your bed for a delicious one-night stand, call her and cancel. Otherwise, let’s agree that this is something erotic to try and know it won’t change anything between us.”

Gary slept poorly that night; his dreams were filled with every lusty fantasy he’d ever conjured coming true. Threesomes, foursomes, gang bangs, and even light bondage swirled around in his subconscious while he tossed and turned.

In the morning, he woke up and found the bed empty. A glance at the clock showed it was after nine, so he got up quickly to find his wife.

She was in her walk-in closet trying to select the appropriate fuck wear for the evening’s activities.

“So, I guess we’re doing this tonight, huh?”

“Only if it’s what you want, Gary.”

“But what do you want?”

“It doesn’t matter to me either way. Yes, it would be fun to try. But it’s not a problem for me to skip it either.”

“I just want to make sure I’m keeping my best girl happy,” Gary said, putting his arms around her from behind and kissing her neck.

“You always keep me happy. Look, let’s just give this a shot. If it works out, we will have a fantastic time. If not, we pretend it never happened.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

The day seemed to drag on, and butterflies danced in both of their stomachs as they awaited Miss Johnson’s arrival.

Amina straightened her long dark hair and donned a black lace teddy with a matching thong, thigh-high sheer black stockings, and black heels. Since they were dining first, she covered up her lingerie with an emerald-green wrap dress. Gary wore black slacks, a black dress shirt, and a tie that matched Amina’s dress.

“You look stunning,” Gary said, staring lustfully at his wife.

“And you look sexy as hell in all that black,” Amina replied, licking her lips seductively.

“You were smart to have dinner brought in. I don’t think I could have gone to a restaurant with how nervous I am right now,” Gary said as he straightened his tie in the front hall mirror.

“And not with that very obvious boner.”

Gary grinned sheepishly. How could he not be hard? He was about to have what some men only dream about, a threesome with two of the world’s most beautiful women.

“I’m a lucky guy. Just remember, if this doesn’t feel right at any time, please speak up. It won’t be any fun unless we are all enjoying ourselves.”

Amina nodded, taking care of the finishing touches on the table she’d set.

When the doorbell rang, Gary answered and welcomed his former teacher with a hug. She looked sleek in a navy-blue dress with matching heels, her red hair spilling over her shoulders.

“Hello, Miss Johnson; it’s so good to see you. Welcome to our home.”

“Gary, for goodness sake, it’s time for you to start calling me Serena. You’re a grown man now,” she admonished him as she nibbled on his ear.

“Yes, of course, Serena,” Gary said, although the scent of her perfume took him back to the horny high school boy who got his cock sucked in a storage closet.

“Amina! You look good enough to eat,” Serena cooed. “And I do intend to taste you this evening.”

Amina blushed and felt a decadent tingle between her legs. She took a deep breath and regained her composure. “And I intend to return the favor,” she purred.

Serena placed a hand on Amina’s shoulder and gently kissed her. Amina responded by turning the innocent kiss into a passionate dancing of tongues.

Gary looked at both women and wondered how the hell they were going to get through dinner.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments