Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When I Met Cindy (Chap One)

"So many firsts"

106
22 Comments 22
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Cindy and I have been friends since the eighth grade. I first saw her sitting alone during lunch, and it looked like she was crying. I approached and immediately felt drawn to her. I didn't even ask and just sat down next to her. She was sobbing, so I put my arm around her. Without looking, she turned and buried her face in my neck. She cried even harder, and I gave her whatever time she needed before saying anything. Several minutes passed, and she finally looked at me with a slightly surprised look.

"Hey, I'm Rachel," I said.

She wiped tears from her eyes and managed to tell me her name. "Cindy" is all she said. "Why are you here?" she asked.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Well, I am in desperate need of a BFF who is in a worse situation than me, and I think I found her." There was a moment of silence, then we both started laughing. We laughed too long and loud but then looked at each other again. "Seriously though, I felt drawn to you. I want to help if I can," I said.

She smiled, and it lit up her face. "I wish you could. My parents are getting a divorce," she said. Then her eyes started to well up again.

I gave her a sheepish grin and said, "Yeah, mine got divorced last year." That moment sealed our friendship forever.

Cindy and I were inseparable. We went everywhere and did everything together. We were both living with our mothers. Her mother was cruel with her verbal abuse. My mother preferred a backhand across the face or the metal handle of a flyswatter on my ass as her preferred form of communication. Needless to say, I spent almost all of my free time at Cindy's house, which was ok with my mom. Cindy's mom was also ok with that since it meant she didn't have to spend much time with her daughter. Yeah, we had a couple of stand-up mothers.

I started staying a night or two a week at her house, and after a few years had gone by, that ended up being more like three to four nights, even during school. We both started taking an interest in boys, although thinking back, my interest was probably more intense than it should have been. Luckily, we never liked the same boy, so there was no competition. We enjoyed going over every detail of each other's dates.

I was the first to have a sexual experience. It was a Friday night, and I happened to be staying at Cindy's on Saturday. She begged me for every detail. The boy's name was Rob, and he was a sweet guy. We had been texting for over a month before going out, and that night was our third date. As with the first two dates, he picked me up, and we went to a cafe for something to eat and then to the movies. There isn't much else to do in our city.

The movie was a horror flick, but for me, it was pretty lame. Rob was more interested in kissing me, which was fine with me. We had been making out for a while when I felt his hand on my thigh. I didn't even resist when he slid it up until he was touching my crotch. He started rubbing me through my jean shorts, and within a few minutes, I was wet. I wondered if he could feel it. I was no stranger to masturbation, but I had not yet had anyone else pleasure me.

Cindy also masturbated, but didn't get into it as much as me. I admit that I enjoy doing it frequently. I already had B-cup breasts and a curvy figure, whereas Cindy was still A-cup but did also have curves. When I get aroused, my nipples get hard. It can be embarrassing sometimes. They are not huge, but when I'm excited, they stand out a lot.

Cindy was all ears as I told her about my date. "Rob slid a finger into my shorts and under my panties," I told her. "He started pressing against my clit and rubbing very hard. I had to put my hand down my shorts to guide his finger to my pussy lips, then he was able to slide one inside me. I doubt he had ever fingered a girl before because I had to show him what to do."

AbbyLorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyLorens

"Go on," she said. Her eyes were wide as she listened, and she was enthralled with my telling of my date. She said, "Don't keep me in suspense. What happened next?"

"I reached into his lap and unzipped his pants," I told her. "He was hard, and it was weird getting his cock out of his underwear. Once I did, I held it firmly. This time, he used his hand to show me how fast to move it up and down."

"We kissed and pleasured each other for a while," I told her. "You already know how easily I reach orgasm. I did, and I came very hard. Me cumming seemed to be his breaking point, and he started shooting cum everywhere. I mean, he seriously kept spurting for like a full minute all over my hand, his pants, and the back of the seat in front of us."

I'm not sure when, but at some point, Cindy had taken hold of my hand. "Is that a lot?" she asked. I could tell she was excited listening to me.

"How should I know?" I said. "It was the first time I ever jerked off a guy." I gave her a devious smile and said, "It won't be the last though!" We both laughed.

"You are nasty!" she said, and we laughed again. "Seriously though, I'm so jealous. Why is it that you can reach orgasm so easily? It's not fair. I think there must be something wrong with me." She looked honestly upset, and all I wanted to do was make her feel better.

"I'm sorry, I don't know," I said. "If I could make it easier for you, I would." Cindy looked at me with an odd and mischievous look. With slight hesitation, I said, "Do you want me to try and help?"

She replied, "Fuck yes!"

When I stayed the night, we shared a bed. I had never thought anything of it, but now, lying next to her, I wondered what this night would do to our friendship. Understand that I love my best friend and would do anything for her. I did not hesitate and reached forward with my right hand, touching her belly. Without hesitation, I slid my hand down her stomach and into her panties. She was wet, and I went straight for her pussy.

She closed her eyes and said, "Please don't stop." I rubbed her lips and clit, and quickly slipped a finger inside her. "Oh shit," she moaned, which just made me slide my finger deeper. She opened her eyes and started into mine as I increased the speed of my fingering. Out of the blue, she placed her hands on both sides of my face and pulled me toward her. I had no warning as she pressed her lips to mine and shoved her tongue deep into my mouth. I didn't resist and eagerly kissed her back. Never before had I thought about kissing another girl, but this was, without a doubt, the hottest fucking moment of my life. I'm pretty sure it was the same for Cindy, as she kept repeating, "I love you, I love you, I love you," though those words were muffled in my mouth.

We kissed while I used my fingers on her for some time. I had one inside her while also rubbing and pinching her clit. Her moans were encouraging. From my own experience, I knew when she was getting close to her orgasm. "Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes." was all she kept saying, still spoken into my mouth but very clear. When she did cum, it was a full body-shaking orgasm.

Afterward, she just lay staring at me. "Am I a lesbian?" I thought to myself. "I can't be because I like boys." I don't have a problem liking both. I felt I had to clear this up with Cindy. "I like boys!" I blurted out. Quickly I added, "But making you cum was the hottest fucking thing ever!"

We laughed, and she said, "I truly do love you, but I'm fine with you and me also dating boys."

Published 
Written by RachIntuit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments