Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Driving Lessons (Chap Three)

"Learn to shift"

66
10 Comments 10
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

"I'm just saying he's hot!" I joked. Cindy no longer blushed when I talked like that about her stepdad. She was used to it. "I wonder what he's like in bed?" I asked. That made her blush. 

"Rach, you are such a perv," she said. "I like sex, but why is it that you think about it twenty-four hours a day?" she added. She was right. Out of our circle of friends, I thought about every type of sex more than all our friends combined, even the boys.

"I don't know," I said. "Maybe it's because I can't stop thinking about your delicious little body," I said as I gave one of my most evil smiles. I thought a lot about the night I first went down on her. The night she had sex with Jantzen. Although she has not yet gone down on me, I have eaten her dozens of times, including several more times after additional dates with Jantzen. 

"We have to get to school. I need to finish my schoolwork because I have Driver's Ed this afternoon," she said. She immediately went quiet as she knew she had just struck a nerve. My mother refused to enroll me. She said I could wait until I was eighteen because she would not pay anything so that I could get a license sooner. "I'm sorry, Rach," she said.

"There is nothing to be sorry about, Love. The fact that my mother is a bitch is not your fault." I told her. "Let's get going," As we headed for the door, her stepdad walked in. Neither of us said anything to him, but I did give him a sweet smile as we went out the door. 

Cindy called him Jon, and he told me to as well. He had been somewhat depressed the past few weeks as Cathy, Cindy's mom, was traveling a lot lately and had been overly rude to him about the simplest things. Cathy has always been shitty to her daughter, but this was new. I know the feeling, so my heart went out to him.

Cindy finished all her homework during school (she was always the smart one of us), so Jon drove us to her class. She went inside early to do some additional studying.

"What's the matter?" Jon asked. "Is everything okay between you and Cindy?"

"Yes, we're fine," I said. "It's just that everyone is getting a license but me. My mom refuses to pay for the class, so there is no one to teach me, and there is no way I will ask Kent!" Jon knew some background on Kent and didn't say anything. "Would you teach me?" I asked.

Jon hesitated, then said, "Sure, why not?" We drove to a closed-down grocery store parking lot. He said, "This should be a wide open, safe place to practice, however, it will be more difficult for you because this car is a standard." I nodded, indicating I understood.

I thought about him as we drove to the parking lot. Things like how hot he was, how sweet he was, and how poorly Cathy had been treating him. I innocently flirted with him every chance I could, but I knew now was a good time to flirt a little more openly. As soon as we parked, I said, "It would probably be easier for me to learn how to use a clutch if I just sat in your lap." Before he could object, I slid across the seat and was in his lap. 

He was uncomfortable, and it may have been because I was wearing a very short skirt. He was wearing loose-fitting slacks, and my bare thighs were right against them. He began explaining the use of the clutch and how to shift gears and drove around a bit to demonstrate. He warned not to shift gears too fast because a higher gear at a low speed could cause the car to buck. That didn't make sense, but I didn't want to sound dumb, so I told him I understood completely. 

"I'm ready to try," I said. I stalled the car three times before getting it moving. He had me drive slowly in first gear for several minutes before proceeding to the next gear. 

"Let's go faster," I said. I shifted from first to third by mistake, and the car started jerking back and forth. We laughed for maybe five seconds before we realized that this was making me slide back and forth on his lap. 

"Take it out of gear," he said urgently.

My thoughts were unclear because I was thinking about sliding on his lap. I felt heat starting to build in my groin. This made me lean forward, pushing the shifter to steady myself but that kept him from pulling it out of gear. I assumed I should take my feet off the pedals, but I didn't realize I had placed them on the floorboard under the clutch pedal. Jon could not press the brake or take it out of gear. The car was now jerking very roughly. His voice started to show panic, and I realized it was because I could feel him getting hard under me.

CharloteJones1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharloteJones1

"Stop. Oh shit, please stop," he said. 

I tried to stop the sliding back and forth by pushing my feet against the floor, but that forced me harder into his lap, increasing the friction. I now felt his huge hard-on between my thighs. Because of how short my skirt was, his bulge was right against my panties. I felt like I was on fire, and I lost control. He tried to compensate by grabbing my hips and lifting, but he couldn't move me.

I was right there on the edge, and with Jon holding my hips. I then yelled, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" and ground down onto his cock. I orgasmed hard and went into a full-body spasm. "I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING!" I shouted. 

The car was jerking us back and forth. He had a firm grip on my hips, and I was grinding on his cock and shaking like a vibrator. He exploded right after I did. After a few moments, he was able to turn the engine off. Another moment later, I slid back over to the passenger's seat.

We sat in utter silence for what seemed like an eternity.

"Well. That happened," I said.

"I'm so screwed," he stated. "My marriage will be over, and my life is going to be in the toilet." He looked dismayed. "When this gets out, I'm ruined."

"Why? What do you mean?" I asked. "No one, and I mean NO ONE, can find out about this."

"Word will spread. It always does," he quietly stated.

"Hold it," I said. "Only you and I know what happened, so unless you tell someone, we should be okay." He had a solemn look on his face. I could tell he was debating on what to say next.

He quietly muttered, "I'm not saying you would talk, but if you did..." 

"Stop right there," I interrupted. "If this ever got out, I would never be able to go to school. Every asshole who has a dick would constantly be asking me if I wanted a ride, and I would be known as a 'standard' fuck, fun ride, or something worse. That will NOT happen. We agree right now that neither of us says anything about this. Except for each other if necessary."

He looked relieved. "Agreed," he said. "Still, I feel so guilty."

"Why?" I asked. "This was unintentional, and I have never heard of anything like this happening to anyone before. I didn't even know it could." We sat in silence for probably ten minutes, then I started giggling.

He looked at me and a minute later also started laughing. "Let's not talk about this for a very long time, if ever, okay?" he asked, and I agreed.

"So, since you and I have a secret that can't ever get out, we have a unique bond. Shit in my life is constantly changing, and since I don't have a role model I can ask for advice, can I ask you questions?" He nodded. "Okay, but you have to swear that you will always tell me the truth, and I will swear as much to you for anything you ask. Deal?" I asked.

He looked at me directly and said, "Yes, we have a deal." Then he looked at his watch and said, "It's time to pick Cindy up." We drove back to the Drivers Ed building, and Cindy was already waiting outside. We stopped, and she climbed into the car.

"What have you two been up to?" she asked. We both laughed out loud and then went silent. Cindy looked confused for a moment, but then started telling us about what she had learned. I glanced at Jon's lap, and he was trying to hide the fact that he was still hard. I knew then that my flirtations would be going to the next level.

Published 
Written by RachIntuit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments