Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Minako Observes

"Virginal girl sees couple fucking"

8
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
543 words 543 words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 2 of the series"

The tension in the house was palpable all day long. It was evident at breakfast when Tetszuso made murderous eyes toward Koto. She smiled, averting his threatening looks. Neither Minako nor Shimai, the blind daughter had any idea what had passed between them. As the day wore on The Master was alternately stony silent and thunderously angry, shouting at the tiniest thing and knocking things down and throwing paper and brushes in the studio. Koto was completely absent in contrast to her usual strong presence in the workspace.

Minako worked silently in the studio with Tetszuso keeping her distance to avoid his notorious temper, smiling at him innocently as always over the sketches. He made no aggressive moves toward her so all was well. Clearly something on the marital level had happened or was about to. These two powerful artists/lovers/spouses were not to be trifled with. It was like a terrible storm coming.

It was just before daybreak and almost dark in the house when loud groaning and banging noises broke Minako’s sleep. She woke in a sweat of fear, put on a light robe, and crept on bare feet toward the source of the commotion, the Masters’ suite. She peeked past the sliding screen into his chamber fearing what she might see. Demons? Assassins? Murder? What she did see shook her to the core.

There were two figures visible in the shaft of light on the mat in the middle of the room. The Master lay on his back in the middle of the mat with his arms outstretched, naked. On top of him was the wife Koto, also naked, straddling his body.

Mature now, her voluptuous sexual body heavy with age, her black-nipple-capped breasts swinging, head thrown back and her long, thick, blue-black hair was streaming back from her head like the demon. The milky white moonlight streaked down from the skylight above, painting wide stripes of light diagonally across her high cheekbones, slithering down across her sagging heavy breasts, on down to the soft, shiny, thick carpet of hair covering most of her rounded, silky under-belly. Her mouth was wide open and her tongue projected wildly, jabbing into space, spittle running down her chin. Her crimson swollen labia were spread on either side of his long, hard, fallen-log dragon-penis lying on his belly. Huge, bulging with thick veins it nearly reached his chest.

TARATURNER
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TARATURNER

She was undulating her big, soft jiggling globes of flesh and wide pelvis, scraping her erect clitoris up and down his rigid cock. Minako clearly saw the gigantic hairy testicles squirming below the root of his penis. Koto was issuing a continuous series of high-pitched shrieks in concert to his guttural growls. Suddenly she froze, arched her back, her voice jumped an octave, and it turned into a glass-shattering scream.

He thundered undecipherable curses, his pelvis shuddered, chest heaved, and he shot fat arcs of thick, creamy-white semen high up her torso splattering her belly and breasts. They fell over together in a spent heap, gasping for breath, laughing, smiling. The whole room reeked of their steamy genital sukiyaki. Minako stumbled and almost fell shaking with fear, wonder, and sexual arousal and staggered back to her little chamber and immediately took out the Box.

Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments