Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Sex

"This is the first time doing it"

13
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
589 words 589 words

Author's Notes

"Follow me on Lushstories to get new sex stories A New hot story is coming. Stay tuned"

It was the first fuck I had in my life. I was twenty years old. I was a very handsome young man and many girls loved me.

The first one I had sex with was named, Wahiba. She was very beautiful and white, and she had a very prominent ass, which was the reason for my distress over her.

I did not know her nickname, and she was divorced, as she got married young and divorced after a short experience. She fell in love with me, and on that day we had sex. We were in their house, where her mother went out and her father was at work. She cheered me and told me that she wanted to meet me at their house.

I was confused by her request, but when she told me that she was alone, I understood that she was free and wanted me to fuck her because she was divorced and she longed for fucking and cock.

When she entered, she hugged me with great heat, crying and saying I love you, then she kissed me and clung to me until my dick touched her body. Here, our first sexual intercourse began, where lust moved strongly in my dick, which was beating with very hot lust until my voice was absent and I felt that my breath was interrupted.

Then I kissed her madly and touched her breasts and ass. My dick became erect strongly, and she put her hand on my dick and said, “I know that he is erect and wants to fuck.”

Then she opened the zipper of my pants and took out my dick, then put it between her lips, and started sucking my head with great heat while I was boiling in my mouth.

The first fuck and the hottest sexual heat, Wahiba was sucking with great force and irritating me while I writhed in my place with great force.

ViolettaK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaK

Despite my lack of experience in the first fuck I had, I acted very calmly and let her breastfeed, then I wiped my dick on her labia and made her more excited until she begged me to enter my dick, and when I entered the head, the sexual frenzy increased even more.

Then I continued inserting my dick into her pussy, and it was an unforgettable moment when I tasted the pussy of prestige. Although I do not know the correct way of fucking, I was moving my cock forward and backward with very great force; the pleasure of fucking is one of the sweetest things.

I continue to fuck and enter and remove my cock for the testicles, her pussy is sticky and flexible, and I am in the first sex and the best sex I have ever had in my life, especially when I hear the hot groans: ahhhhhhhh…

Then the sound of our screams became very strong when we got hot and our bodies sweaty, we were tossing and turning in the bed, sometimes I was on top of her and sometimes she was on top of me, but my penis did not come out of her pussy until I felt that I was about to ejaculate when she screamed with great heat: ah ah ah ah ah ah.

Then I pulled my dick quickly and put it in front of the beautiful breasts, and the milk started spraying vigorously after the first fuck.

"The sweetest sexual adventure with Wahiba, who was the first woman I had sex with, the first pussy my dick ever tasted."

Published 
Written by SexMan11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors