Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Noli Me Tangere

28
19 Comments 19
3.5k Views 3.5k
985 words 985 words
Recommended Read

He stayed her hand and grabbed it with his own, where they hovered in mid-air, their fingertips dancing in the dim light.

“Keep it on,” he instructed. Her green eyes alight, she moved their joined hands to her left breast, squeezing and massaging it. The long rope of pearls that hung in between her fair bosoms and reaching past her navel, clicked and clacked slightly with the movements of their joined hands. His hand was much larger and demanding, hers was pale and dainty.

Each individual pearl deliciously caught the light of the candles that burned, a thousand fiery flames reflected in the luminous beads.  He uncovered her hand of his grip and tugged at her necklace, enjoying the feel of the pearls in his hand, letting them run through his fingers. He grabbed the delicate rope closer to her neck, her gaze widening in surprise and then settling on his eagerly, the pearls tightening and starting to delightfully choke.

She looked at him and smiled erotically, sinking to her knees in front of his naked form, the pearls slipping from his fingers and loosening their constriction of her porcelain neck. He held onto a single bead at the very end of the rope and looked down on her fey face. He regained a handful of pearly rope and saw her pretty, full mouth open, a soft moan escaping. She looked at him from beneath thick lashes, opening her mouth wide and full, the tip of her tongue extending out. She licked the very tip of his cock, letting the tip of her tongue, sit in the little hole. He shuddered and jerked with the sensitivity of that particular part of his member.

He pulled the pearls taut and wrapped it once around his fist. It surprised him that the pearls had not gone flying in every direction imaginable, but he didn’t let that potential outcome stray him from his course. He felt her warm mouth engulf him, her tongue working the underside of his shaft. He closed his eyes and exhaled loudly, his grip tightening on the pearls. She let out a guttural moan as the jewelry dug into her skin and constricted her breathing.

Opening his eyes, he looked down and saw she was happily being choked. As a tease, he loosened the necklace and then decided in a split second change of mind to let it go altogether. Pearls hit her pointy and puffy nipples and then settled in her cleavage. She moved her right hand down in between her legs, fingered herself and then smeared the wetness and arousal from her sex on his cock. She more than gladly sucked him, taking his member fully in her mouth.

“Wanton bitch,” he growled. She made a noise of approval around the cock in her mouth, tasting both of them on his erect prick. His flavour was somewhat salty, hers was vaguely musky. She gladly combined the two tastes together.

One hand of his was placed on the back of her soft, flaxen curls. He pushed himself deeper down her sweet throat, and for a while, the only sounds that could be heard in the small room were her slurping and the light click-clack of the pearls. He traced a finger down the smooth skin of her fair neck and was reminded of a poem he’d heard that was circulating Court. What was it? Something to do with diamonds on the neck of some fair wench. From behind the heavy oak door of the chamber, the musicians struck up a lively tune, the notes floating through the gap under the door.

He wondered if she realised she had started bobbing her head to the beat of the tambour from the other room. She must have known because when she looked up at him, cheeks hollowed and mouth full of cock, her eyes were alight and smiling.

Her fingers, still sticky from their foray into her folds, offered up the pearls to him, which he more than happily complied. With both hands, he grabbed the beads close to her neck tightly. He could see each individual pearl cutting into her milky skin. When he released his grip, he saw the red imprint from the jewelry. 

His cock was now slick with her saliva, sliding easily between her soft, wet, plump lips. He clenched the necklace tighter in his grip, wanting to test how much of his force it could take before everything scattered. He felt the familiar feeling starting to bloom at the bottom of his stomach and slowly spread outwards. He grunted and gripped the necklace even tighter, choking her with some pent-up erotic fury of his impending orgasm.

The tune from the musicians seemed to fade further, his ears filling with blood he could no longer hear anything, except for a dull ringing. He jerked on the necklace roughly, an iridescent and luminous waterfall of pearls going every which way. He came in her mouth and down her throat hard, cradling her head to his stomach. It was an almost painful release, and he clenched his eyes shut against the candlelight and cried out.

Slowly his hearing returned and he was once more able to listen to the dim music, the sounds, however, of stray pearls rolling across the floors were the most immediate thing his ears picked up. She stood up and gazed at him levelly. He could see what appeared to be welt marks taint her perfectly pristine and pale skin, the pearls leaving their mark.

“What am I to tell my husband?” she asked. From her breath, he could smell his seed.

He gave her a kind of self-satisfied half smile, the left corner of his mouth raising. “Noli me tangere,” he said teasingly.

“Touch me not,” she replied.

“For Caesar's, you shall be. Run along now, my little pretty, back to your husband.”

“Yes, Your Grace.”

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

 

Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments