Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reflections (First Peek)

"Keira finally sees her true self..."

43
43 Comments 43
2.2k Views 2.2k
999 words 999 words

Keira's body trembled against mine, signaling a mind still battling between fear and arousal. Her eyes were glued to my fingers in the mirror. With painstaking slowness, my fingertips had caressed her sensitive skin from her knees up to her creamy inner thighs and now rested on the crotch of her white panties. Tap, tap, tap. I continued to pat her pussy through the thin material as her hand instinctively slipped into her bra. 

I had to carefully awaken her awareness and understanding of sex. She was fragile. Her being here - like this with me - was a big step of trust for her. I couldn't betray that trust. 

"Do you see, Keira?" I moved my hand to rest on her hip. "The wet spot is evidence you like what I'm doing."

Upon observing her wet panties, her expression changed to one of embarrassment, and she abruptly removed her hand from her bra. Her eyes darted away as if she'd been caught doing a very bad thing.

Committed to unlocking what I knew was a deeply passionate woman, I moved my hand back to her crotch, while I took my other hand and patiently lead her hand back to her breast. I hoped seeing her reflection in the mirror would shatter the lies I knew held her sexuality captive within her mind. 

"Look in my eyes, Keira."

Hers met mine in the mirror. 

"Good girl." I smiled at her, nodding with the encouragement she so desperately needed.

The tops of her breasts spilling out over her bra were flushed, along with her face. One of my hands slid her panties to the side, exposing one pink lip then the other. While she took in the sight of herself, my other hand covered hers, encouraging her to massage her breasts over her bra, in particular swiping her nipples seen hardening against the material. My cock strained uncomfortably in my pants, seeing her breasts heave with her quickening breaths.

"James," she whimpered. Her first word since I had seated her in between my thighs in front of the mirror.

"Do you like touching your breasts, Keira?" While waiting for her answer, my fingers begin exploring her delicate folds, smearing her juices up and down her lips. 

"Yes." She finally responded, but had detached her gaze from mine again. 

"Don't look away from me, Keira." When her eyes once again held mine, I continued. "You are safe with me. Free to explore, and most of all, enjoy sex."

I moved my hands to unclasp her bra, letting it fall to the ground. Anticipating her next move, I restrained her hands from covering herself, forcing her to witness her voluptuous breasts in the mirror.

"Just the right shape and size with those perfectly suckable nipples adorning them." I bent my head to nibble her neck. "Aren't your breasts beautiful, Keira?"

She paused, her eyes raking over them in the mirror, analyzing every detail. After a few moments, she smiled and whispered, "Yes." I released her hands and they moved to her breasts. My cock raged behind her as she explored her plump flesh and sensitive nipples with unsure touches.

IsisRussell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsisRussell

I slid one of my hands underneath her right hand; she continued to touch her left breast while I took great care of the right, teaching her with my movements. 

"Oh, James." She panted now and her hips started swirling around in small circles, nestled between my legs. 

"What do you need, Keira?"

"Down..." She moaned and her eyes glanced to her pussy.

Standing her up, I removed her panties, then settled her back on the bed. I moved both hands down to rest between her thighs, in the creases. "Down here?" 

"Yes." Her hips bucked a little, trying to move my hands.

I splayed her wide, lifting her legs to rest over my thighs, opening up her pussy to the mirror. It was a truly breathtaking flower, pristinely kept, awaiting the right person to unfold her petals. 

Lifting one of my fingers to her mouth, I said, "Suck." She did and I returned my wet finger to slide up and down her lips, resting at her opening. "Watch my finger."

I circled my finger around her pussy, then she cried out as it disappeared inside her. My other arm wrapped around her stomach, leaning her back for a better view. My wrist flicked back and forth, thrusting my finger inside her. She was tight and slowly I opened her up for more. She would need to be stretched to accommodate what would come later.

Her breath became ragged and she tried to lay her head back against my shoulder, but I ordered her to keep watch in the mirror. 

"This is your body telling you what it wants and needs." I pulled out my finger and held it up in front of her face. She studied the glistening liquid coating and sniffed. "The smell of sex, Keira. There is nothing more intoxicating to me."

Returning my finger to her crotch, I slid in two fingers this time and quickened my pace. Her hands returned to tug on her nipples as she watched the scene in the mirror. I will never forget her widening, enlightened eyes as she saw her reflection, witnessing her arousal and her need. My thumb grazed her swollen clit and she jumped as if hit by a jolt of electricity. Her body had awoken and was responding as I had hoped.

"Like that, do you?" I whispered, planting soft kisses on her shoulder. 

"More." That was all she could say and it meant everything to me.

I finger-fucked her with everything I had while furiously rubbing her clit. My sudden change in intensity overwhelmed her. All she could do was twist her nipples and buck her bottom back and forth against my raging hard-on. She was finally relinquishing control. Her contorting face and gyrating hips foretold her building orgasm. Her release would be just the beginning...  

 

(To be continued...)

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments