Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reflections (Naked Truth)

"Will the mirror shatter the lies in Keira's mind?"

55
47 Comments 47
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"I had thought I would let you hear from Keira in this part but changed my mind. She's not ready to talk yet, but I give you a few hints at what she's been through. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy this writing. And if you haven't tried mirror sex - do!"

I held her tightly against my body, encouraging her. "Let it out, Keira. I have you." My eyes never left hers in the mirror. "Release for me, baby."

Her legs straightened, toes pointed, and her back arched as she screamed, "James!"

Is there any bigger compliment than a woman screaming your name as she cums? 

She panted with her orgasm, thrusting against my hand with each spasm. Her pussy squeezed my fingers as her release ripped through her. Dear God, my cock almost exploded in my pants! My eyes fixated on the breathtaking spectacle showcased in the mirror. Never before had I witnessed what an orgasm does to a woman's entire body. Without a mirror, you can only see one part of her. Like this, I saw the entirety of what she was experiencing in her reflection. My eyes couldn't decide where to focus - from her flushed face to her heaving breasts to her curling toes to her clenching hands to her thrusting hips. Undescribable!

"You are so beautiful, baby. Let it all out." I continued to encourage her in between soft neck kisses.  

Her tears streamed down her face as her body continued to twitch. My hand stayed between her legs, caressing her wet skin until her last aftershock had long passed. I turned her body towards me and lovingly kissed away her tears. I knew what caused them. 

Keira bent her head and nuzzled my neck, whispering sweet "thank you's in my ear. Of course, she didn't need to thank me; I just gave her what she deserved ... what every man in her past should have given her.

Sadly, mental abuse can leave longer-lasting scars than physical abuse. Trust me, hers ran long and deep. And the one who scarred her had no fucking clue what I have had to do to heal the wounds he inflicted. Some day, as he's cockily walking along without a care, he will feel a fist crush into his despicable face. 

To my pleasure, I noticed her hand move down between her legs, tenderly rubbing her lips. Her hips circled on my lap, keeping time with her exploring fingers. Her reflection revealed she was ready for more. Unhurried touches and rediscovery were still my plans and my patience was holding steadfast. That patience, however, came at an increasingly painful cost to my nether regions. 

"Keira, I would love to taste you."

She turned her head away from me and I had to turn it back. "I don't know-"

"It is a very intimate thing, oral sex. More intimate than making love, I think." 

"James-"

"It's a sensory wonderland for me, Keira - sight, touch, smell, taste. I want you to watch in the mirror."

She held my gaze, allowing me to look into her soul. She'd come a long way since our first meeting. In the beginning, her eyes never met mine - were always cast downward. After investing a great deal of time breaking through her defenses, I finally discovered it was shame that kept her eyes averted. And it was a shame which wasn't hers to bear. Convinced she was unattractive, undesirable, and unlovable, it took me weeks of innocent touching to warm her up for a kiss. Once our lips met, however, I felt her pent-up passion. She wasn't frigid, just damaged. Her loving heart, intelligence, sense of humor, and gentle nature stole my heart. I knew physical intimacy would take time and I had waited until she showed me signs she was ready. 

I lifted her off my lap and set her onto the bed. Sliding down to my knees on the floor, I stroked her calves, watching her stir from my touches. Up and down her legs, my fingers caressed. Ah! Her skin was smooth as silk! Watching her cute little toes curl from my touches hardened my cock to steel. 

After spreading her legs for the mirror, I planted soft kisses inside her thighs. Her hands reached for my head with her fingers twisting my hair. How I ached for her to touch me - all of me. Patience! Agonizing patience!

Moving to the side, I said, "Look how sexy you are, Keira. From head to toe, you are gorgeous."

My hands grazed up and down her legs and spread apart her lips, showing off her pink, glistening pussy. 

"Say it. Say, 'I am sexy'."

I looked up at her and she shook her head.

"Say it." I continued stroking her inner thighs.

With a timid voice, she whispered, "I am sexy." The corners of her mouth upturned in a tiny smile. 

With those words, I settled between her legs, my eyes raking over her most private of places. She kept only a small tuft of hair on her mound, with the rest shaved bare. Her lips pink and shimmering in wetness. An erotic vision she was!

"Your pussy is the prettiest I have ever seen." As soon as the words left my mouth, I buried my face in between her legs, tasting her. Her feet kicked, her ass squirmed, and her mouth squealed. I became drunk by her scent. I withdrew to inhale deeply, flaring my nostrils. Oh my God, she was intoxicating! Looking up at her, I told her how delicious she smelled, then I buried my face in her sweetness once again. 

RosalieNorman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalieNorman

She lost control, trying to wiggle away from my mouth. Fuck! She was on fire! My hands grasped for her moving hips to hold her in place. Then, I heard her pleading voice.

"Don't stop, James! Please don't stop."

But, I did stop. She needed to see more. Getting off my knees, I led her by the hand to stand in front of the mirror. I placed her palms flat against the mirror and pulled her hips back, jutting her ass towards me.  

"Don't take your eyes off me, Keira."

Her legs quivered as I knelt behind her perfectly-formed ass, parting her cheeks before I buried my face once again. Licking her from clit to asshole, my mouth probed, nipped, lapped up every inch of her succulent flesh.  

"James! James!" 

Her ass thrust back and forth smashing my nose, but I didn't care. I reached a hand around to strum her clit while my tongue circled her most intimate of holes. She sucked in her breath at the intrusion but gave in to the sensations. In my mind, this was the most intimate thing you can do to a woman. I shattered the last of her inhibitions. After this, she would be ready to make love and it would be incredible!  

I stopped for a moment, to check on her. Her forehead now rested against the mirror, with her eyes cast downward upon me, kneeling behind her. Passion and arousal painted her face.

"More," she whimpered.

Once again, I spread her cheeks, and pressed my nose in her crack, while my tongue found her pussy. My hand tapped her swollen clit. Every time I heard my name from her lips, I increased my intensity. Then, I heard it ... 

"James! I'm cumming!"

Her legs violently shook and she came on my face. Her hips bucked as her pussy rode the orgasmic waves. I withdrew when I felt her legs buckling and caught her in my arms. Standing up, I carried her to bed and laid her head on the pillow. Finally, I allowed myself to strip off my clothes and I tucked us both underneath the covers.

When I kissed her, I know she tasted herself. Another shared intimacy. Our arms and legs tangled together, not able to get close enough. She slowly humped my leg, streaking me with her wetness as the vibrations within her finally eased. How my cock wanted to bury itself inside her, but I stayed the patient course. Honestly, it was incredible just rubbing against her skin with my skin. She smiled brightly at me, which warmed my heart even more.

"You are an incredible woman and lover in every way, Keira." I kissed her puckering lips. "How do you feel?"

"I feel ... happy ... cared for ... and exhausted."

"Close your eyes, my darling." I kissed her nose and snuggled her closer. "I will miss you while we sleep." 

"James..."

"Yes, Keira."

"When we wake, I want you to make love with me." Her eyes sparkled with renewed hope. 

"Nothing on this earth would make me happier, Keira, than to make love with you."

~~oOo~~

While my mind tried to shake the fog from my sleep, my hands reached for Keira but patted an empty bed. Opening my eyes, I saw her standing naked, back to me, in front of the mirror. She hadn't noticed I had awoken. Curious, I watched her reflection in the mirror and my cock lengthened at what I witnessed her doing to herself. 

She raked her hands across her tummy and up to her breasts, plumping each one in turn. Her exploration continued as she pinched one of her suckable nipples in between her finger and her thumb, watching her nipple turn dark pink before her eyes. What really caught my eye was her expression - she was smiling at her reflection. Performing a perfect pirouette, she admired her ass. Then, she half-turned, lifted her left cheek, gave it a jiggle, then released it. Hmmm! Your ass is perfect, Keira - a generous handful! 

Driving me insane, she lifted her leg, propping it on the mirror, exposing her pussy to us both. Her fingers danced along her lips, spreading, tugging, exploring. Glancing at her face, I was excited to see her still smiling. My hand grasped my cock, trying to keep it from tenting the covers, and giving away my voyeurism. 

After playing with her pussy for a few more minutes, she lowered her leg and wrapped her arms around herself. I heard her whisper and strained to hear her. She was repeating something. Then, I read her lips in the mirror. 

"I am sexy," she whispered to her reflection. 

Yes, you are, my darling, and I will never let you forget it! 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments