Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Delivery Guy

"He got more than he had expected."

200
42 Comments 42
6.9k Views 6.9k
682 words 682 words

Author's Notes

"THANK YOU FOR SENDING ME DIRECT TIPS AND LUSH COINS. The characters are all adults who are over the age of eighteen. Please "Like" and "Comment" if you enjoy the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A tip (Lush Coins) would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank You."

Jack looked up as Amanda opened the door. He saw that she looked disheveled and tired as if she had just woken up. He also noticed that the thirty-six-year-old woman was wearing her white bathrobe in the middle of the day. Since the robe was tightly wrapped around her waist, it didn't take much imagination for him to envision her round, thick butt and petite figure underneath it. He couldn’t help but stare at the soft-looking mounds and the cleavage that her robe revealed. She had large, round tits, firmly standing up and out.

"Two fifty dollars," he said, trying to take his eyes off her exposed cleavage.

"Come on in; I’ll get the money."

She turned and walked back into her house, leaving the door open for him. He entered the house, closing the door behind him.

Amanda found her cash purse and walked back into the living room. While she was walking and searching for the exact change, she tripped over the misplaced wooden stool and fell on the delivery guy, who was standing a few feet away. As they landed in a pile against the front door, he felt her breasts press against his chest, and that was enough to make his young penis begin to enlarge.

Amanda coyly smiled as she felt his bulge pressing into her smooth thighs, leaving him in no doubt that she wanted more than one package from him that morning. She was trapped in another man’s arms. She could feel his breath against her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She did not want him to let go. In his arms, she felt warm. Amanda felt Jack’s big hand gently grasp her left breast, giving it a little squeeze. Suddenly, he froze in fear when she raised her head and looked at him, right into his eyes. She grinned and pressed her lips against his, giving him a gentle, sloppy kiss. She wanted this young man, half her age, more than she thought she could have wanted a man. Her tongue slipped into his mouth to spar with his tongue. Loud, sloppy noises could be heard from the frantic French kiss while her free hand pushed her robe until it was down to her waist. She was completely exposed in the front.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

Amanda tried to rip off his clothes without breaking the kiss. Jeans, shirt, and underwear flew around the living room. They rolled around on the floor like two animals, rubbing their naked skin against each other.

Amanda straddled him and looked into his eyes. She was completely nude, and her breasts were hanging in front of him. She leaned forward, pressing her giant, naked tits against that young guy's chest, and kissed him. He could feel her pussy rubbing against his throbbing dick. She then positioned herself directly over his hard cock and gripped it. Amanda rubbed his dripping manhood along her wet slit just before lowering herself on it. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as she slowly lowered herself onto Jack's thick meat. The moment his smooth cock head touched her pussy, she shuddered with pleasure.

"Aaahhh!" she moaned.

Jack lay on the floor and watched his dick disappear into her tight cunt. She smiled down at him as she started to find her rhythm. Her huge tits bounced as she picked up the pace.

"Oh, I’m cummiinngg!" he groaned.

She didn't move, allowing him to finish inside her. She felt his warm, gooey seed hitting the walls of her vagina. They felt exhausted and lay on the floor for a while.

"Here’s the cash," Amanda said as she paid him.

She stood in the doorway with his jizz still running down her thighs as she watched him go away. Amanda closed the door and grabbed her robe off the floor when she heard another knock at the front door. She quickly put the robe on and tightened the sash around her waist.

"Hi, honey! Welcome home!" Amanda smiled as she opened the front door, and embraced her husband tightly.

Published 
Written by princess_stacey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments