Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift

"that keeps on giving"

20
5 Comments 5
1.9k Views 1.9k
769 words 769 words

You tell me to get on my knees. I obey. Pants are hastily removed, and I find myself staring at a throbbing cock from up close. It seems big, but I have little experience. At your command, I grab it, the tip of my tongue exploring its head.

"Do you do like my boyfriend's cock, bitch?" you ask me. I nod eagerly. I do like it, though it is not why I accepted this invitation, and you know it. Whether you chose me because you knew I wasn't going to be a threat to tempt him away from you or because you knew I wouldn't embarass you by refusing doesn't matter. I am here, and so are you, about to be naked before me.

"How's your gift? Does she give good head?" you ask him, and he moans, but then asks you to join in as well. As you kneel beside me, I take it deeper in my mouth to see your reaction. You hold my head as it bobs back and forth, then as I take a break to catch my breath, you lick his balls, then slowly move up the shaft - you are showing off your skill, but as you reach the head, our eyes lock, our tongues touch and we share a kiss. I take the opportunity to run my hand down your back, and slide a finger in your wet cunt from behind. You bite your bottom lip and keep sucking him, but your right hand gropes my ass, and you seek eye contact with me, not him. Point to me.

He pulls his cock out of your mouth and you remember I am supposed to be a birthday gift for him. You pull me back by my hair, short as it is, to let him admire me from the front, and then tell me to get on all fours. I do as you ask. You slap my ass and tell him to enjoy me.

"Don't let her expression fool you, she's a slut. She just prefers to fuck girls, don't you, slut?"

I nod again. The rudeness is uncalled for, but as you spread your legs right in front of me to masturbate as you enjoy the spectacle, I know I am getting what I want out of this bargain. Not that the other part of it is bad - on the contrary. I like how he slides his hard cock against my wet pussy before pushing it in. I like how he starts off slowly, going deeper with each thrust. I like how he picks up the pace, spurred on by your occasional cheers of "yes, fuck that bitch" or "pound her harder, don't spare her". He grabs me by the neck with one hand, holding my hands behind my back with the other, and as I am immobilised and feel his balls rythmically slapping my pussy, I decide it's high time I cashed out

AliciaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaTease

"You like fucking my tight little cunt better than hers?" I say to goad you, the question mark barely perceptible. He moans something that might as well have been 'yes'.

You take the bait and inch closer, grab my head and push it between your legs and onto your shaved mound. I don't miss a beat, and start to devour you, my tongue penetrating your slit. I lift my gaze and find your eyes looking at me from between your tits. "Fuck me," you demand, and I happily obey, helped by the fact your boyfriend, tired of the hard pounding, has gone back to a slower pace. Soon I feel your body tremble and your hands holding my head tighter in place, as you explode in my mouth with a scream. Another point for me. Despite the delaying condom, the sight's too much for him too and he pulls out.

"Cum on her pretty slutty face," you tell him and he shoots a huge load that covers my face, my neck and my chest. You immediately hold my head in your hands and start kissing me, licking off his cum and your juices mixed together. As we share a kiss, your hand lowers between my legs for the first time and you stick two fingers inside me. I cum almost immediately, trembling wildly, and you smile at the effect you have on me.

We stay in a cum-glazed embrace as he goes off to shower. My back rests upon your stomach as your hands massage my chest.

"My house, tomorrow night," I tell you. "Come alone."

You don't answer, but I know you'll be there. I win.

Published 
Written by Ascendant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments