Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day In The Sex Life

"A restless, horny gay student enjoys a string of sexual encounters"

25
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I dreamt of sex. There was no light, no way to know who I was having sex with, but I was definitely having sex. I was chained down to a cold, stone floor, forced onto all fours. There was a thick cock up my ass and another in my mouth. Someone was sucking my own cock, or that’s what it felt like. There was no climax, just steady, neverending fucking.

Then I awoke. I was intensely horny and my cock was so hard it was aching. There was, I realized, another body behind me in bed. Naked and laying on my side, I could feel the other person pressed up against me, stiff cock resting against the crack of my ass. I figured it was probably my bi roommate Steve or his frequent guest Alexander. Both of them joined me in bed from time to time, sometimes singly and sometimes together.

My mystery lover reached around from behind. His lubed fingers wrapped around my morning wood and began jerking me off. At the same time, his thick organ pierced my tight back hole, stretching it as the man began to fuck me. I was now wondering who my partner actually was. This had to be the biggest cock I had taken in a while. Certainly, it was bigger than either Steve or Alex.

The man’s breathing became louder and harder, then turned to groans. The voice was definitely not one of my regular lovers. Then it hit me.

“Tony?” I whispered.

“Un-huh,” the man fucking me grunted, not missing a beat in either the fucking or the handjob.

Tony was our landlord. He had moved in with us after a bust-up with his wife. Upon learning our orientations, he had begun flirting with both Steve and me. Apparently, he was bi and had experience with men from before he met his wife.

I felt the cock in my ass pulsing, pouring its rich cream into me. Tony’s voice was clear and recognizable now as he let out a loud groan. Then I came, white goo shooting out onto the sheets. Oh well, they were due to be washed anyhow.

“How’s that for a wake-up call?” Tony whispered in his soft, husky voice.

He kissed my ear, then I felt his softening cock being pulled free.

I rolled over, cream seeping from my hole. Tony was standing over me, cock wet and chest heaving. My landlord was a handsome guy in his sixties who packed a hairy, muscular body with just a bit of middle-aged paunch. I had fantasised about him on occasion but never really expected to get him into bed this easily.

“I needed it. Thanks. What led to this?” I asked him.

“Found out Deb’s been fooling around with the woman who lives across the street from us. Probably left me for her though she won’t admit it, yet. What’s good for the goose…” he said, finishing by just raising his eyebrows.

“No need to explain, man. That was a hell of a fuck. Never realized how big you are.”

Tony rejoined me on the bed. We held each other and fooled around some more until hunger pangs sent us to the kitchen for breakfast.

On the walk to class at Eversham College after breakfast, I felt a bit weird. The morning fuck with Tony should have settled me for a while. Instead, I felt even more restless and sexually aroused. I was already wondering where the next cock would come from and how quickly I could get there.

To be fair, I was a naturally horny guy who had not gotten laid much in the past couple of months. So maybe this sexual restlessness was just pent-up desire. Still, I had never felt such a powerful need for a dick in my ass. It just didn’t feel right.

I suddenly remembered the dream. Was it the cause, or just another symptom, of this incredible surge of lust?

My last class before lunch was my senior seminar in ancient cities with Dr. Aaron Mitchell. Dr. Mitchell was a slim, attractive man who did not look much older than me. He also packed a cute ass and a nice bulge in his rather tight jeans. The professor cast the odd glance my way, flirtatious glances that hinted at wanting more from me than my still-unfinished term paper. It had been this way all semester, but neither of us had made a move yet.

“Can I swing by your office?” I asked after class, “I need to discuss the paper with you.”

I was not really too concerned about the paper. This was more about seeing if Dr. Mitchell really wanted what I suspected he wanted. I needed cock and, prof or not, he had one. More importantly, he appeared to have at least some interest in sticking it in me.

“Yeah, sure, come on. I’m free until after lunch,” the professor replied.

His eyes met mine, then glanced down. I was not wearing any underwear, just loose-fitting sweatpants and a t-shirt. 

In the office,  Dr. Mitchell carefully closed the door and made sure the lock was on. Then he lowered the blind on the window.

“We both want this, don’t we?” my prof asked.

“Want what?” I responded, feigning ignorance even as the realisation of what was coming started to get me hard.

He walked up to me.

“This,” he said.

Then Dr. Mitchell’s mouth was on mine and his hand was down my pants. I wasted no time, sliding my tongue out to meet his while rubbing the bulge in his jeans. We both got hard fast.

I dropped to my knees and unzipped Dr. Mitchell’s jeans. When I pulled them and his underwear down, I found myself face-to-face with a thick uncut cock.

“Damn, this is nice,” I muttered before putting it in my mouth.

I sucked on my prof’s dick, feeling the thick organ swell and stiffen between my lips. Hands grabbed onto my head. Dr. Mitchell began to move his hips to fuck my mouth, pushing the head of his cock back to my throat. For a moment, I thought the professor was going to cum down my throat.

“Get up,” Dr. Mitchell finally demanded, pushing my head back and withdrawing his cock.

I rose and dropped my sweats. The prof kissed me roughly, grabbing and pulling my cock at the same time. Then he forced me to turn and bend over his little conference table. I felt the head of his cock press against my bum hole. Then it entered, the second thick cock to open me up that morning.

My anus stretched to the juncture of pain and pleasure. Dr. Mitchell began to pound my ass fast and hard. The sound of flesh hitting flesh was so loud, I wondered if someone in the hall could hear.

“How’s that, little man? Like taking a real cock in your bum?” the professor mumbled, not really expecting me to answer.

Dr. Mitchell came hard, a flood of his seed filled me up and leaked out around his cock. Then he withdrew, dripping cum onto the room’s carpet. I suspected there had been a few of those stains over the years.

Dr. Mitchell grabbed some tissues and dried his cock, passing me some for my ass.

“Now get the fuck out and finish that paper,” he growled at me.

Stunned by this ending, I quickly got my sweats back on and left. I made for the nearest washroom and jerked off in a stall, still aroused by the hard fuck.

After lunch, I went down to the stream that ran along the West side of the university. I walked along it until I found a quiet spot with no one else around, then lay down in the grass with a tree for shade. My ass still ached from Dr. Mitchell’s pounding but I still wanted more. It was like some kind of horny demon, maybe an incubus from the dream had possessed me that day.

My hand was soon down my pants, toying with my cock. It hardened quickly, ready for some action. Glancing around, I saw no one. I slid my sweats down enough to bare my cock. Slowly, I caressed it with my fingers. At the same time, I used a finger on my anus, massaging the rim and easing the fingertip inside just a little.

“Having fun, buddy?” a voice said.

I looked up to see my classmate, and occasional fuckbuddy, Jerry standing over me.

“Be more fun with company,” I replied, eyes falling to his crotch.

Jerry undid his slacks and lowered them. He had the smallest cock I had seen that day and even his was a good size. My friend mounted my face, cock at my lips, and then lay down on top of me to begin sucking my cock. I put my lips around Jerry’s cock and began sucking in return.

There’s something about sex outdoors that really feels special. I guess doing what comes naturally is better in nature. The risk of discovery kind of enhances things, too, I guess.

I soon had Jerry’s cock buried in my mouth, tip in my throat. He had mine almost as deep. Our sixty-nine became a race to see who would blow first. In the end, I think it was almost simultaneous. Jerry’s first load poured down my throat just before I exploded into his mouth.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

Hearing voices, we quickly uncoupled and pulled our pants up. When the owners of those voices appeared, three girls and a guy, we were just sitting on the stream bank chatting. They passed behind us and casually greeted us. We both stifled giggles until they were gone.

I had a couple more classes that afternoon, and then joined a couple of friends for dinner. The three of us were collaborating on a research project for a course. Both of these friends were, as far as I knew, straight. One had a girlfriend and neither had responded when I tried subtly flirting with them. Still, I had not given up on my hope of eventually getting at least one of them into bed.

Calvin was the better looking of the two, a handsome Black guy from Jamaica who was the brains of the operation. I was best at working out methods and other planning details. He crunched the numbers. Greg, the third, was mostly just doing grunt work and seemed content in that role.

Greg yawned after dinner.

“Long day, gents. See you tomorrow,” he said, getting up to leave.

“See you,” Cal and I both responded.

That left us alone. I was no longer interested in the project, just Calvin. And when Greg was out of sight, he looked at me with a lusty look

“You’re gay, right?” Calvin asked softly.

His eyes were darting around, clearly making sure no one else in the room was in a position to hear.

“Yeah. I don’t exactly make a secret of it.”

“How did you find out?”

I shrugged.

“I was never interested in girls and knew that I really wanted guys even in high school. When I was seventeen, a buddy and I were jerking off to porn and he let me touch his cock. Soon we were jerking each other off regularly. Finally, I sucked him for the first time. Anal came later, with another guy.”

I decided not to mention that the other guy had been my fifty-year-old married science teacher. Mr. Evans had been the first man to top me. Mysteriously, my B+ in grade twelve physics had become an A after I let him use my ass for pleasure for most of that semester. I ended up being a bottom for life after enjoying his attention.

“I fooled around with a buddy a few times years ago,” Cal told me, “handjobs and a bit of oral. Then he got cold feet. I haven’t tried since but I’ve wanted to. On the lowdown of course. Can’t have Billie think I’m turning gay on her.”

Billie was his girlfriend, with whom he seemed to have a pretty hot relationship. I had once seen them practically have sex on the dance floor in the university nightclub. That made it all the more surprising to learn Cal was down for some male on male action.

“Come home with me, then,” I suggested, “my crew are used to keeping secrets. Steve isn’t fully out yet and certainly not all the guys we bring home are.”

“Give me your address. I’ll come separately.”

I scribbled the address on a napkin and slid it over.

“Come down the alley from Parker Street and I’ll let you in the back door.”

I stifled a chuckle at that inadvertent wordplay. Calvin winked and slipped the napkin into a pocket.

I was already erect by the time I got home. Even after two fucks and a suck, I was still full of raging lust and needed more. The anticipation of Calvin’s arrival, of being the big man’s first gay sex, was driving my desires almost beyond control.

Racing to my room, I quickly stripped naked. I replaced my clothing with a tiny, tight pair of bikini briefs that would show off my aroused state. As I admired myself in a full-length mirror, there was a soft knock at the back door.

When I opened the door, Calvin’s eyes bugged a little at the sight. His shirt and pants came off as soon as the door was shut. Suddenly, I was pinned to the wall with Cal’s tongue in my mouth and his hand down my briefs. This guy was hungry for it.

When I got loose, I led Cal to my bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled his briefs down, releasing a massive cock. After Tony and the professor, this would make three big cocks in one day. Cal’s looked like it was the biggest of the lot, too. Without hesitation, I popped his dick in my mouth, sucking as I caressed the head with my tongue.

As I sucked Cal, I was also gently playing with my own swelling dick. Not that it needed much more stimulation. Just the thought that Calvin would soon be fucking my ass was getting my precum flowing.

Releasing Calvin’s cock, I reached for the lube that perpetually occupied my nightstand.

“Ready?” I asked, giving the head of his cock a light kiss.

“Very.”

I noticed he was shaking a little.

“Nervous?” I asked.

“A little. Never done this before, you know. I did anal with a girl once and she had to stop due to the pain.”

“Look, I’m an experienced bottom and have taken dicks of all sizes. Yours looks so wonderful and juicy. I can’t wait to have you in me.”

As I said that, I smeared Calvin’s length, which looked to be about eight inches, with lube. In fact, I was wondering how taking this mighty log of a dick up my ass would feel. When it was nice and slick, I got up on the bed on all fours.

“Lube a finger and put it in me,” I instructed, “feel how tight that is.”

Calvin pierced me with a finger.

“Another,” I asked, “then fuck me with them.”

He did as asked. The sensation was arousing me something fierce, but I knew the finale would be something else.

“Take me with your cock now,” I ordered, preparing myself.

Calvin’s cock stretched me even more than either of the other two tops had. It was heavenly when he was all the way in, though. My friend eased back and slid in again.

“Harder,” I moaned, “take my guy pussy hard and fast, baby. You know you want to.”

And clearly, Calvin did. He seemed to take heart from the fact that I did not complain or make him pull out. Grabbing my ass to steady it, he began fucking me fast and hard. Even Dr. Mitchell’s pounding paled next to my new lover’s. The sore bum was going to be worth it.

Maybe it was pent-up lust for gay sex, but Calvin had gone from a nervous virgin to a fantastic fuck. Of course, maybe this was just how he pounded a girl’s pussy. I closed my eyes and envied all the girls who had been impaled on that beautiful spike. It was like nothing I had experienced before. I soon lost myself in a peculiar mix of pain and ecstasy that only a hard pounding from a huge cock could bring.

Then Calvin had an orgasm. His cock swelled and pulsed in my ass, flooding me with cream that dribbled out onto the bedclothes. Oh well, the ones I had soiled in my morning fuck with Tony were washed.

To my delight, Cal coming in my ass was enough to put me over the edge. I groaned as my cock, completely untouched, poured cum out to create a creamy white puddle on the bed. Cal’s cock slid free. I turned around and got up from the bed to begin giving him an ecstatic kiss.

Cal slipped out an hour later after helping me change the sheets. I put on sweatpants and went out with Cal to see him off. Then I poured a glass of whiskey from Tony’s stash and crashed on the couch.

I finally felt sated. Mostly. I was still unsure why I needed so much sex so badly, but exhaustion had set in. A day of random sexual encounters seemed to have drained my energy much the way the sex had drained my balls. Again, I thought back to the dream. I wondered again if somehow it really had lit a raging fire of lust in me or taken hold of me in some supernatural way.

“How was your day, man?” Steve asked when he came home.

He looked hot in slacks and a partly unbuttoned sports shirt. Steve was the best dresser in my circle.

“Fucking wonderful,” I answered.

My eyes fixated on my friend’s crotch, remembering the long, slender cock that lay within. Suddenly, I wondered if my bum could take one more round. It appeared that my lust had not been entirely satisfied after all.

“I heard a rumour that you and Jerry were spotted down by the creek,” Steve remarked.

I cocked an eyebrow, surprised by that news. Maybe the passersby had witnessed more than they let on.

“I can confirm that. We only sucked, though.”

He shook his head and added, “And I know Tony slipped into your room this morning.”

“Yep.”

“So, um, exactly how many times did you have sex today?”

My cock was getting hard by this point. Exhausted or not, I now wanted Steve as the grand finale to my day.

“Four,” I answered, then added, “about to be five.”

I stood and dropped my sweats down. Steve laughed as he unzipped his slacks.

Later, much later, I crawled between my sheets. My ass was still leaking Steve’s cum. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

And, once again, I dreamt of sex.

Published 
Written by Seeker4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments