Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fantasy Fulfilled

"Years after his first fantasy about being with another man, Andrew finally realizes what he has been missing."

71
14 Comments 14
6.5k Views 6.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Being awakened to a new world is exciting. Andrew has a story that is familiar to many men - too worried about the effect of indulging their sexual desires to actually pursue what you know you want. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But giving in to a deeply held fantasy can open new doors for you. His story may inspire others to let go of the fears and be their authentic selves."

Andrew had been curious for years but always too nervous to try. What if he hated it? What if it wasn't what he imagined? The sexual hangups of his upbringing certainly made him wonder how he would react. Would he be ashamed of himself, or would he find it a step too far?

Andrew's awakening had started simply enough. He had been looking through a popular porn magazine, which he had done plenty of times in his adult life when he stumbled upon something that awoke something new inside him. He had always loved both the stories and the pictorials, but on this occasion, it was the last pictorial that got his attention. A gorgeous, tattooed brunette with a shaved pussy was having some fun with a muscular, well-endowed man. But he was surprised by, out of all the erotic images on the pages before him, what caught his eye.

The man's cock was impressive. Not massive, but it simply looked amazing. Fairly long with a slight upward curve, completely shaved, and it looked smooth and inviting. He looked at the various pictures of the woman caressing, playing with, and sucking that cock. He was awestruck.

It was as if someone flicked a switch, and he suddenly found himself fantasizing about sucking that cock. Images of him holding that cock and wrapping his lips around it, just like the woman in the pictorial, surged forward in his mind, and his already throbbing cock grew even harder. He started masturbating furiously as he closed his eyes and let his imagination run with the idea of this delicious-looking cock sliding in and out of his hungry mouth.

As he imagined this cock exploding in his mouth, Andrew experienced a massive, leg-shaking orgasm of his own. The shock of what had just happened hit him like a wave, and he wondered if this was a one-time thing or if there was something more to it. He never looked at any man and thought of anything sexual or romantic, so he allowed himself to believe that it was all just a heat-of-the-moment experience.

But the curiosity continued, and the urge grew. He wasn't desperate for it, but it was similar to other fantasies - he was interested to try, but it wasn't a need. At least, not then.

Since that fateful night, he had wanted to try giving a blowjob, but while he fantasized about it, he never admitted it to his girlfriends or, eventually, his wife. It was, as I said, a want more than a need. He had many other fantasies, too, so it was just one of those things that he would enjoy as a masturbatory fantasy when the mood struck, but it wasn't all the time or even his most frequent fantasy.

But now, after his divorce, he found the fantasy came to mind much more often. It was taking over his mind and leaving him wondering about how to go about fulfilling it. Suddenly, he was almost desperate to experience it. With the increased occurrence of the fantasy came new feelings and urges. He desperately wanted to suck a cock, but he had found himself wondering about being fucked, as well. How would that feel? It must be enjoyable, or people wouldn't do it, right? He went to a local sex store and bought himself a small anal toy to see how it felt and to expand his fantasies.

In many of his fantasies, be they heterosexual or homosexual, he frequently imagined someone taking control, telling him what to do. The idea of a woman demanding he sucks a cock was quite overwhelmingly exciting, and now, he was finding the idea of another man commanding him in that way more than just erotic. His cock would instantly harden, and he would usually have his most intense orgasms.

When he finally placed a personal ad, taking into account the fantasies he had played out in his head, he described himself as a bottom. The ad was short and simply said that he wanted to give a blow job to completion and, since he was enjoying using the toy, offered that there may be 'other things on the table given time.'

The amount of replies surprised him, and he set about paring down the list of potentials. He wanted someone who was going to be in charge but not pushing him more than he was ready. Someone close by, someone in his age range. Perhaps someone who had a similar experience. Eventually, he narrowed it down to one - Derek. Derek was the only one who hadn't sent him a picture of his cock right away. Instead, he got a full-body shot of Derek in a nice suit.

They talked every night for a week. After some initial shyness, Andrew found himself laughing and joking and, eventually, flirting with Derek. At the end of that week, Andrew knew this was the right guy. He told Derek that he felt comfortable with him and wanted Derek to be his first. They started to discuss in some detail how the night would unfold, and Andrew found himself remarkably confident as he explained to Derek how he wanted him to be in charge and to... encourage him. He wanted to be pushed, but not too hard. Derek understood.

The next week was excruciatingly long, and Andrew's excitement built, but so did his nerves. When Friday finally arrived, Andrew was ready but nervous. It was a good thing that they decided to meet at a bar for a few drinks to both calm and relax Andrew.

Arriving at the bar first, Andrew found his way to a small table and ordered a drink while he waited. He felt ready. He wanted this experience. His only concern now was whether or not Derek would like him. Although they had exchanged pictures, he was worried that seeing him in person would change Derek's opinion.

He needn't have worried. Derek walked in and beelined for Andrew's table. He greeted Andrew as an old friend with a warm hug. They quickly sat down, and Derek quickly broke the ice by talking about some of the other things they had discussed on the phone since they had first made contact. By not talking about the point of the meeting, Derek relaxed Andrew, and soon they were chatting and laughing as they had on the phone.

As always happens, the conversation eventually turned to sex. It started being about heterosexual sex - Derek had also been married - but slowly moved to the reason they were meeting. Derek's own sexual realization had been somewhat different from Andrew's, but Derek assured him that the nerves were the same.

When Andrew asked Derek about his first time, Derek relayed it all in detail, explaining how he had been on a business trip and had gone to a gay bar, comfortable knowing that no one there would know him. In fact, that had been an advantage - he was unknown and someone new. As he ordered his first drink, he had been getting hit on almost right away. He soon met someone who was obviously attracted to him and ready to go somewhere.

Derek told Andrew that while dancing, he could feel this man's erect cock rubbing against his own, and he had quickly kissed him before reaching around and grabbing a handful of ass before whispering in this stranger's ear, "I've never done this before, but I want to fuck you. Right now". Andrew paid rapt attention as Derek relayed the entire story and found himself getting hornier with every word.

After Derek finished, Andrew said, "I'm ready. I don't want to wait anymore"

"Can you wait until we get to my place, or should I make you suck my cock here," Derek asked with a mischievous smile.

Andrew felt his cock pulse. That was intriguing - finding a bathroom stall or dark corner made it all a little kinkier and dirtier. "Next time. Let's go to your place this time."

Fortunately, Derek's home was very nearby, and they were there in no time. Great planning, obviously.

When they entered the house, Derek turned to Andrew and said, "I want to see your lips wrapped around my cock." Andrew simply stood there, mouth agape, not knowing what to say.

Derek pulled him by the hand up the stairs and into the bedroom. "You do want my cock, don't you? You want to suck it, right?"

"Yes," Andrew offered dryly.

"And you want my cum, don't you?" Derek demanded.

"Yes," responded Andrew, his mind swirling as he tried to wrap it around what was happening. Suddenly, Andrew found himself pulled into a bedroom. "Get on your knees." Andrew did as he was told. "Unbuckle my belt and jeans."

Andrew did, pulling Derek's jeans down and off as Derek stepped out of them.

"I'm going to lay on the bed. You will pull off my underwear and then do exactly as I say." Derek lay down, and Andrew followed the instructions. As he pulled Derek's boxers off, a very erect cock sprung forth, and Andrew stopped. "Pull my boxers off. all the way."

Andrew did as he was told. As he pulled them off Derek's ankles, he looked up at the bed at Derek's throbbing cock. He was completely shaved. Just like the guy in the pictorial.

"Grab it," Derek commanded, and Andrew willingly did so. Andrew liked the feeling in his hand. He wanted to pump Derek's rod and feel it twitch in his hand and to make him cum.

"Suck it." Andrew hesitated. "You're going to suck my cock now so that I can cum down your throat." Andrew hesitated again. "You want my cock in your mouth. You want to be my cumslut." Andrew felt Derek's hands guide his head firmly towards his cock.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

Finally, Andrew's lips touched the head of Derek's dick. Instinctively, he parted his lips and wrapped them around Derek's member. He started to bob up and down on Derek's cock. He immediately liked the taste, and he loved the feeling of this hard, throbbing cock filling his mouth. It inspired him to start to go faster.

"Suck me deeper. Take all my cock," Derek demanded.

With that, he started to push Andrew's head down further on his cock. He hadn't really needed to, as Andrew wanted to do everything he could to make that cock spurt a load of cum in his mouth. This was better than he imagined. No longer was he desperate to try sucking a cock. Now he was desperate to make Derek feel as good as possible. He sucked him as deep as he could.

Derek had an average size cock, but it was still tough to get all of it into his mouth at once, but Andrew tried, wanting to please Derek but also wanting to taste his cum. Bit by bit, Andrew eventually managed to take all of it in - those fantasies when he used various objects to simulate cocks apparently worked - and as he continued, he picked up the pace, bobbing faster on Derek's delicious cock.

"Yes, that's it. Keep going. Your mouth feels so good around my cock. Keep sucking." Andrew was doing his best to make Derek cum, but he also didn't really want it to end. He swirled his tongue and ran it up and down Derek's shaft, sucked his shaved balls, and then engulfed the entire cock, but backing off if he felt Derek's balls twitch. "I think I might have to share you with my friends. Everyone needs an enthusiastic cocksucker."

Those words went straight to Andrew's own dick, and he reached down to touch himself while picking up the pace on little Derek. "Oh, you like that, don't you? You want me to have my friends come over, and you can give us all blow jobs one after the other?"

"Mm-hmm," was all Andrew could offer.

"What a kinky cocksucker you are! Do you want to swallow their cum, or do you want them to cum on your face?"

"Mmm"

"You want them to cum down your throat?"

"Yes."

"Well, I want some of them to cum on your face." The more Derek talked, the hornier Andrew got, and he was worried that he might explode before Derek did. "In fact, I'm going to cum in your ass while one of my friends cums down your throat. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Mmmhmm"

Andrew felt Derek's cock twitch, and he knew that he would cum soon, so he started sucking as hard and fast as he could, taking Derek's tasty cock all the way down his throat.

"Oh, I'm going to cum!!!" said Derek.

"Mmm-hmmm"

Derek exploded in Andrew's eager mouth. Cum oozed from the sides of his mouth. It was impossible to swallow it all in one go, but he loved the taste and texture of it, and he kept sucking Derek's spasming cock until he had every delicious drop he could.

"Oh my god, that was so good," Derek exclaimed.

"Mmmm."

"Did you like it as much as you hoped?"

"More," Andrew said as he moved up the bed to lay beside Derek.

"So, you'd do it again?" Derek said, laughing.

"Yes, absolutely. Right now even."

"Really?"

"Yeah, that was incredible. I can't believe I wasted all those years with it just being a fantasy. I mean, it felt amazing, tasted amazing. Everything. And I really liked the things you said."

"Like sharing you with my friends?"

"Yeah. Very kinky. I like that. The whole idea of a bunch of guys that need me to help them get off was... to be, like, the reason they cum, that's... wow."

"Haha, and you were worried that you might not like it!"

"Now I'm afraid I liked it too much."

Derek turned to him and pulled Andrew's face to his, and kissed him passionately. Andrew's cock, which had softened a little, immediately got rock hard again. Derek's hand slid down Andrew's body to feel his cock through his jeans.

"It's not really fair that you've seen mine, but I haven't seen yours," he said, and he started to unbuckle Andrew's belt and unbutton his jeans. Andrew squirmed as Derek's hand worked its way into his underwear and grabbed his cock. The firmness of the grip made it so obviously different than a woman's hand, and Andrew found the sensation almost too much. Precum immediately started to leak from his cock. He closed his eyes and just let himself enjoy the sensation. "So, I know we didn't discuss it, but would you like to stay here for the rest of the weekend? You can suck my cock again, and we can go for lunch and stuff. I usually meet some friends at the bar on Saturday evenings. We could go and have some fun."

"Fun? Do you mean...?"

"Haha, no, just regular fun. Do you think I want to share you already? There'll be time for that," Derek said as he squeezed Andrew's cock just a little tighter. Andrew was squirming, the sensations overwhelming him, and Derek's words and tone driving him wild. His hips bucked as Derek squeezed. "Oh, that really excites you, doesn't it? Would you like it if there was another guy here for you to suck off? What about two? Would you make us all cum down your throat, or would you let me fuck your ass while you sucked the other two off?"

Andrew was writhing in ecstasy.

"I'd like to see you with another cock in your mouth. Maybe we could suck it together"

Andrew found his body spasming as he got closer to cumming.

"Make me cum," he begged.

"Not yet. Tell me that I can fuck you first. I want to cum deep in your ass. You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like to feel me explode inside you"

"Yes"

"Tell me. Beg me. Beg me to fuck your ass, " Derek said as he finally pulled Andrew's jeans and underwear off in one swift move. He leaned over to the bedside table and grabbed some lube, and started rubbing it around Andrew's virgin backdoor and on his own dick.

"Fuck....I didn't want..." Andrew's voice trailed off. His head was swimming, and he couldn't deny that he wanted to feel Derek's cock inside him, but this wasn't in the plan.

"But you do want it. I know you do. Just like I know you want to suck me until I cum down your throat again. You want to feel my cock inside you. Tell me you want it. Beg for it," Derek continued as he started working his fingers into Andrew's obviously willing ass. First one, then two, loosening him up and making him squirm in anticipation.

"Fuck... yes, please fuck me. Fuck me right now. I need you to fuck me." Andrew quickly got on his hands and knees and leaned forward, giving Derek perfect access to his ass.

Derek knelt behind him, and suddenly Andrew could feel the head of a dick against his hole. He pushed back and felt the hard tip of Derek's cock begin to penetrate. Although Derek had warmed him up, this needed to be slow so that he could get used to it.

Slowly and gradually, Derek's cock entered him. Andrew moaned with every movement and started to push back more and more. There was a minor painful sensation, and then, finally, Derek was all the way inside him.

"Oh fuck. Holy shit," Andrew exclaimed as Derek started to move his hips, thrusting deep inside him. As Derek continued, the pleasure continued to increase. "Faster. Please. Fuck me harder," Andrew begged.

Derek increased his speed, almost pulling out entirely before plunging his rod back in.

"You want me to fuck you like this while you are sucking another cock, don't you?"

Andrew couldn't answer. His mouth was open, but no sound was coming out. Pleasure wracked his entire body, and he started to spasm. Derek pumped harder and faster, pounding into Andrew as Andrew's body shook.

"I'm cumming!" Derek yelled, and Andrew felt Derek's cock twitch and pushed back as hard as he could meet Derek's thrust. As he did that, he felt Derek's cock erupt. It was too much for him, and he felt his own orgasm overwhelm him, and he came hard as his spasming ass kept milking every drop from Derek's spent cock.

Derek collapsed on top of Andrew as his softening cock slowly withdrew from Andrew's ass.

"Holy shit," he offered. "That was the most incredible orgasm I have ever had in my life."

"Me too," remarked Andrew.

They lay there silently, and Andrew knew that this was now more than just a fantasy. The whole experience had been incredible, and he knew he would do it again.

But right now, his exhausted body needed rest, and there were still two days left in the weekend. He turned onto his side and lay his head on Derek's chest and, as he started to drift off to sleep, hoping that Derek was serious about the things he had said.

He would find out soon enough.

Published 
Written by BiGuyAJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments