Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night To Remember, If You Can

"Sam is trying to make some new friends at a party, but ends up with a lot more than friends"

23
9 Comments 9
25.1k Views 25.1k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Letting out a very deep groan, Sam finally managed to open his eyes. But as the sunlight hit his face directly he let out a second groan and closed his eyes again, turning his head away from the window.

"Attempt two!" Sam thought to himself as he softly opened his eyes again, this time focusing on what he could see. He gently turned his head, but with every single move he made he felt pain at some point in his brain, like he was getting stabbed by a thousand needles. Finally he was able to look around the room, which did not help much, as he quickly discovered that he had no idea where he was. He was in a rather large but mostly empty bedroom with a window to his left and a door to his right. He was lying in a king size bed with white sheets over it.

Sam squinted again, trying to think what happened last night - Where he was, what had happened. But he couldn’t remember a thing. Just as he was about to get up, he suddenly felt a very strange but comforting feeling flow through his body, leaving a chill of pleasure to travel up his spine until he left out a soft moan. He could quickly tell what it was.

A soft warm tongue dragged itself up his shaft and onto his cockhead, circling his head and licking every side. Only now did Sam see that there was someone under the blanket with him, in between his legs, a huge bump of the person who was bending over and licking at his crotch.

A large perverted and happy smile grew over Sam’s face as he didn’t know where he was nor what had happened last night. But he had scored. And it made him very happy. Since he had been on a dry spell for a few months now, he took what he could get and this was just what he needed. Leaning back into his pillow, he put his hands behind his back and chuckled.

“Keep it up darling, take it all the way,” he mumbled as a voice responded to him.

“Well, well. You’re finally up,” the person said, suddenly lifting the covers, leaving Sam to let out a rather feminine yelp as under the covers, there was a boy. He looked cute, and even a slight bit feminine, but a boy nonetheless. He had medium length blonde hair, soft blue eyes and an innocent smile, even innocent after he licked his lips in a slow erotic manner.

“Good morning Sam, why the surprised face?” the boy asked.

Sam’s face turned pale as he looked at the boy. He stuttered and stammered, but was barely able to form a full word as he looked him in the eyes. “Who are you?” he finally managed to stutter out.

“Wow, I know you drank a lot last night, but you really can’t remember anything? Damn. I’m Johnny. Remember me? We met way at the beginning of the evening. When the party had just started?”

Sam’s eyes grew wide as he slowly nodded. Suddenly he remembered it again - he remembered the party.

***

“Not like that,” Sam sighed deeply as he ran his hands through his hair again and grabbed some more gel, redoing his hair in a different way as he looked at himself again in the mirror, his short brown hair now in small spikes upwards. He looked himself in the eyes again, staring into the reflection of his soft brown eyes as he left his hair like this and stepped back, checking out his outfit. “No stains, no spots, clean shirt, clean jeans. Good to go.”

He took a deep breath and turned off the light, leaving the bathroom and heading for the door as he checked if he had everything with him - his keys and wallet and phone. Yes, all there. As Sam tried to keep his nervous look under control, he walked through the dark city streets, the streets that were still very new to him.

He had only just moved in a few weeks ago; a new apartment, a new school. It was a big change. He checked his outfit for what felt like the hundredth time, he was wearing some jeans and a normal black shirt. He was hoping it would be alright. The jeans were a little tight - he always had problems buying fitting jeans. He wasn’t really tall so he needed short jeans, but Sam always had a rather large and plump rear which he usually had to squeeze into the short jeans.

He looked back up and took a right. He already heard some music in the distance and saw some people on their bikes heading in the same direction, to the new frat house. The entire concept was new to Sam, but luckily it was new to most of Holland. It was an American concept and in Holland it wasn’t that well known, only from movies and such. But the only thing Sam knew was that it was a good way to meet new people and make some friends in a city where he knew nobody so far.

In the last school he went to, Sam was being picked on quite a lot - he had a feminine figure, black square glasses and wasn’t the coolest kid with his interests being in nerdy games and anime. Sam was hoping that this party would be a good way to make a new start and make some new friends.

He was nearing the party now. It was held in a rather big house and there were people outside already drinking and talking. The music was blaring out loud and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Sam took a deep breath and kept on walking. At the door with a beer in his hand sat a younger looking boy. He had medium length blonde hair and pretty blue eyes.

“Good evening," the young boy said as he saw the newcomer approaching the party. Sam only responded with an awkward head nod as he looked into the house, seeing even more guys party and drinking.

“You are here to become a new member too?” the boy asked before taking another swig of his beer.

“A member? What do you mean? It’s just a party right?”

“It’s a party yes, a frat party? Tonight they pick the new members for the frat house, the members that will be at all the other parties the rest of the year?”

Sam gulped after hearing this, looking back at the house. “Oh, I thought it was just a party.”

“Oh, don’t you worry. It shouldn’t be something too serious, just a few jokes and pranks.”

Sam nodded again and looked the boy in the eyes. “Thanks, I’ll see how it goes.”

The pretty eyed boy smiled and stretched out his arm, shaking Sam’s hand. “I’m Johnny, nice to meet you.”

Sam replied with his own name as he shook the blonde's hand in return before withdrawing his palm and slender digits. The brown, spiky haired boy was glad he already met someone so nice within such little time of being in this town.

Later, Sam felt himself staring at the clock again. He didn’t keep track of how many times he looked because he looked over and over again as if it was second nature to him. The time crawled forward achingly slow for him as he stood in the corner with another beer, silently watching all the other students talking and having fun. Many times he had finally gathered up some courage and walked over to a friendly looking guy or a group of people, but he never managed to start a nice conversation - most of the time he felt like he was wasting his time and he should just leave. It would just probably be another four years of Sam’s life spent in a school with bullies and people that don’t like him; he just had to deal with it.

Just as he finished his beer and put it down, ready to leave and go back home, Johnny walked up to him - he had a big drunken smile on his face and beer on his breath as he was almost walking sideways. “Saaaaam!” he slurred as he got closer, going in for a hug though deciding not to halfway and just standing there with his arms spread like a fool.

“How are you?”

“Great, what a great party! Everybody is so nice here!” Johnny mumbled toward Sam as he finished the beer he had in his hand and placed the can on whatever was close by.

“And, how have you been? You seem way too sober!” the blue eyed boy was almost yelling at this point and Sam looked around with an embarrassed face, being glad that nobody noticed the drunken boy. But then again, he wasn’t the only drunk there. More and more people were leaving the party at this point. It was rather late after all.

“I just don’t drink that much,” Sam admitted.

“You need to get more into it!” Johnny told him as he looked around, noticing too that many people were leaving. “What’s going on?” he asked to a guy grabbing his coat and heading for the door.

“Oh, they are about to see who can become the new members and I’m not that interested, only people who are still stick around.”

“Guess it’s time to leave then,” Sam said as he stretched his arms and let out a small yawn.

“Why? Looks like the party is only just beginning,” Johnny said with a big smile spread across his face, “You know, I have seen you this entire night. Whenever I walked past you, you were standing in corners or looking sad while walking around. I bet you didn’t even make a single attempt at talking to someone here.”

Just as Sam was going to protest against this statement, Johnny quickly continued, “This is your chance. You do a few silly things to entertain the crowd and then you can come here for the rest of your college years and have loads of fun. Come on Sam, isn’t that what you come to parties for?”

Sam gave another shrug as he stared the other boy in the eyes. “I guess I can give it a go. But if they want me to do embarrassing stuff, I’m out. ”

Johnny nodded with a smile as he grabbed the boy by his arm and pulled him along. “There you go. Come on.”

It seemed not many people had heard that there were tasks and challenges for those who wanted to join the frat house. Only a few guys had stayed and mostly said it was just bullshit and left. Johnny was there next to Sam and only three other guys who had stayed. They were ordered to sit down on their knees in front of five other guys who ran this place, the leader called Zack, a guy with a large black Mohawk with red tips. “Alright, so you are all here since you wanna be member of our new frat house. But that won’t be easy. We don’t just let anyone in, so we’ll submit you to a few tests.”

Sam wasn’t feeling comfortable at all. He was sitting there with everybody staring at him. He was nervous and almost shaking, barely able to believe that Johnny had pulled him into this.

“First, you’ll have to chug five beers in a row, starting now!” Zack chanted as they were each given five cans of beer, Johnny already quickly starting with the first can as Sam struggled to keep up. He wasn’t a heavy drinker and most of the beer started to spill over his cheeks making his shirt wet. The five guys in front of them started chuckling a little as Sam finally finished drinking last.

“Right, you two finished last!” Zack said as he pointed at Sam and Johnny.

Sam looked as his friend with a confused face as Johnny just shrugged and whispered, “I didn’t want to make you feel bad, so I kept up with you.”

Sam felt his cheeks glow a light pink.

“As punishment, you two have to,” Zack paused, “Let’s see. Uhm. Kiss! Yes, you two have to kiss or leave the competition. And a deep kiss too, nothing small.”

Sam’s face grew even more pigmented with embarrassment as he turned his head over to his new friend who just shrugged and smiled. “Sure.”

The fact that Johnny was in for it didn’t surprise Sam in the least. From the very first moment he suspected Johnny to perhaps be gay or at least bisexual.

But Sam himself wasn’t attracted to guys- well, a little. Well alright, he was bi-curious. He knew this for a while. The reluctant man had been taking a look at some other porn sites and had a few fantasies about doing this and that with some guys, but this was all very sudden as Johnny was already leaning in for the kiss. Sam decided to just play along, closing his eyes and meeting the kiss of the boy who he had to admit, did look rather cute.

At first Sam tasted nothing but beer, the smell and taste was compelling on both their tongues. But as the taste slowly went away, the soft feeling of the other male’s tongue took over. Sam had made out with a few girls before and this was mostly the same, although Johnny was really good at it. As they both pushed into the kiss, their tongues wrapping around each other’s’ and getting them good and wet. They got closer and closer as the five leaders and the three other guys just stood there and watched them make out. Sam and Johnny had completely forgotten where they were and had wrapped their arms around each other as they pushed themselves closer, kissing each other deeper and deeper as Sam felt himself get aroused, he was not the only one.

The kiss didn’t break soon and Zack licked his lips as he looked at the two boys, both rather feminine. Everyone was enjoying the show and they all knew they wanted to see more when the kiss stopped and the two boys stared each other in the eyes. A single strand of saliva still connected their lips as they quickly wiped their faces clean and turned their heads back to Zack who was chuckling and shaking his head. “I’m afraid I changed my mind. That won’t do.”

Sam would be upset about that, but his mind was still filled with complete bliss and lust as he could still taste Johnny’s hot, soft tongue.

“I have decided to change the challenge. You have to suck his cock,” the mowhawked man said, pointing at Sam, then at Johnny.

Sam gulped as he shook his lust-filled head and looked to Johnny. “No, No. We are not gonna do that. We are not putting up a sex show.” He had fantasized about doing it but not for everyone to watch. It was something he wanted to do at will and not by force or pressure.

Johnny simply shrugged. “Sure, I don’t mind. We can switch roles if you want?”

Zack shook his head to this.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

“The challenge is set. You do it or leave.”

Sam’s head was rushing. He should just leave. He wouldn’t be a member if he did, but who cared at this point? The brown haired boy looked at Johnny’s big, blue, pretty eyes again, his cute, soft face and his nice figure. Sam felt his drunken mind start to be overtaken a little and logic was thrown out of the window as he sighed, “Fine… I’ll do it.”

Zack smiled and nodded as the other guys cheered them on, everybody interested in the show, even the other contestants now getting up and standing next to the leaders to get a good view while Johnny was slowly standing up. He was already undoing his belt and soon his jeans dropped to the floor. He was wearing tight blue underwear that tightly clad his semi hard package and also drew some emphasise to his well curved ass, although not as round and big as that of Sam who was now getting on his knees in front of the boy, still very nervous about all this.

“Take all the time you need,” Zack said, but strangely enough not in a mocking tone. It was more of an honest tone, like he really wanted this show to last for a long time.

Sam did not pay much attention to it as the bulge of Johnny was now right in front of his face and it was still getting harder. Johnny hooked his thumb behind his own underwear and looked down at Sam as he pulled it down slowly and teasingly revealing his cock. Finally his large cock fell out, causing Sam to blush a great deal. Johnny the entire time was acting too feminine and mostly like a bottom, but he was still packing a rather large and thick cock which was standing tall and hard in front of Sam's innocent, red face.

Although Sam was hard himself too, he felt like he did not live up to this. He gulped again as he stared at the cock, the smell filling his nose as he was oh so curious what it would be like to taste it.

Slowly his right hand got off the floor, it was shaking and Sam was blushing red like a tomato as he finally grabbed the hard cock in his hand, slowly wrapping his fingers around it. The timid boy took a while to feel the texture and the thickness; he was just able to wrap his fingers fully around it. He felt Johnny let out a soft gasp as he very gently started to move his hand up and down the shaft.

At this point both the boys completely forgot there was an audience of eight looking at the show they were putting up. Carefully and slowly Sam kept rubbing off the boy’s nice fat cock as he started to enjoy it, rubbing it and caressing it, his left hand slowly grabbing Johnny’s rather large hanging balls and massage them too.

Finally Sam gave in, leaning forward he pouted his lips and softly pushed his wet lips against the cockhead of Johnny. Letting out a soft groan, Johnny stretched out his right arm and placed it on Sam’s head; who actually liked it as he now stuck out his tongue and licked the cockhead all over, enjoying the slightly salty taste as he rubbed his tongue in circled around the blonde's plump cockhead. The enthusiastic brown haired boy closed his eyes and gave in to the pleasure as he pushed himself closer to the boy’s long cock, dragging his tongue from the boy’s big balls all the way up his hard long shaft and back to the tip. He then repeated this back and forth for a long time, leaving a wet trail of saliva over Johnny’s cock as they both let out soft moans and groans.

“Try taking it in your mouth,” Johnny mumbled as he grabbed the boy’s hair slightly tighter.

Sam nodded and dragged his tongue back to the tip again, this time pushing his lips against them and slowly parting them, sliding his soft lips over the cockhead and softly taking it in. He let his tongue lick every side as he gently took more and more of the cock inside of his mouth until he couldn’t take it any further and just started to suck on what he already had in his mouth. With his eyes closed he softly sucked on it and let his tongue wrap around it and slide up and down the sides, Johnny slowly moaning and grabbing his hair tighter.

It felt so good.

The group that was watching the show had now given in and started rubbing their own bulges. Some had even started to blatantly jerk off. Finally, Zack couldn’t take it anymore - walking over and dropping his pants and underwear too. Sam was shocked a little as he opened his eyes and looked at the second cock that was close to him. Softly gulping as he took Johnny’s cock out of his mouth, he looked up at Zack, who looked back down with a smile while he nodded. “That’s right. You seem to be good at it. Go on then.”

Hesitant but surely, Sam moved his head to the new cock and gave it the same treatment, licking the shaft, making the sides wet, dripping saliva over the head and softly taking it in his mouth. But Zack wasn’t such a gentle lover as Johnny was, as he soon grabbed Sam’s hair and started to thrust.

Sliding his cock in and out of the not-so-innocent-boy’s mouth, his shaft sliding over Sam's lips while he pushed his cock as deep down as it went. Sam, letting out a few cough and gags, grabbed onto Zack’s ass for support as his mouth got abused and slowly became a sex toy for the man in front of him. Zack sped up, his cock sliding in and out of Sam’s mouth, going faster and faster as he leaned his head back and let out a few moans, his balls slapping the boy’s chin with every thrust, enjoying every second.

Johnny meanwhile looked down at Sam and chuckled. “Don’t forget about me,” he said as he Sam nodded and reached for Johnny’s cock, slowly jerking off the boy.

A third boy whose name Sam did not know even joined in and now Sam was using both hands while still licking and sucking Zack. Sam’s initial curiosity and nervousness had now flowed away and was replaced with complete lust. Lust for the cock in his mouth, to lick it from every side and get it wet all over, lust to rub the cocks in his hands faster and faster. He moaned and closed his eyes, enjoying every single second of it. Although his drunken state might have helped him get to this point, he was now happy to be here.

After a long time of standing there, thrusting his cock in and out of Sam’s mouth, Zack finally pulled out and walked around Sam, who quickly used his mouth on Johnny again.

“Damn, what a fine ass you got!” Zack commented as he gave Sam a rather hard smack on his bubble butt, causing him to let out a soft yelp and blush again. Normally he would reject Zack, tell him to stop that since he knew where it was heading. But Sam had gone too far now; he didn’t care anymore and he wouldn’t mind being used on all sides - which is what Zack had in mind as he undid the boy’s belt and with one move slid down his jeans as well as his underwear.

Usually Sam was shy of his large, round and girly rear but now he pushed it back with pride, putting it on display for Zack to see as he even wiggled it from right to left a little, just as a bonus. Zack gave the boy another firm smack on his round ass, just to watch it shake as he rubbed his own cock. “I’m gonna do you nice and hard Sammy boy,” the mohawked man said as he lined himself up.

Meanwhile, another boy from the group had moved behind Johnny, taking out his own hard cock and rubbing it up against Johnny’s ass, whispering to him. “From the looks of you, I bet you take it up the ass too.”

Johnny chuckled and ground his ass back. “Only if you ask nicely.”

Soon Johnny was bent over in front of Sam, who had stopped sucking his large cock. The new kid was getting behind Johnny, grabbing his hips and soon thrusting in his hard cock. Johnny was no virgin so he took it easily. He moaned like a true pornstar as he started moving his hips back, thrusting back against the boy who was not being gentle with his soft, round rump. Sam now gulped and looked back at Zack who was preparing to do the same. Sam had once or twice teased himself with a finger, or a pen, but this was a lot to take in. Rather literally.

Johnny saw the worried look on Sam's face and smiled, whispering, “The first time does hurt but when the pain goes away you’ll beg for more.” He winked.

Sam nodded as he felt the wet cockhead of Zack slowly slide in between his soft round cheeks and pushing up against his virgin hole. Zack had never fucked a boy or girl anally before, so he was rather excited too as he slowly and softly pushed in his cockhead. He already let out a soft moan as he pushed in, feeling how tight and good it was as he closed his eyes and bit his lip. It felt better than any pussy he had ever felt.

Meanwhile, Sam couldn’t speak. His body was filled with pain from his hole being stretched open; it felt like it was splitting him in two! He couldn’t speak a word and his eyes shut tightly as he bit his teeth together, especially when Zack was finally balls deep inside of him.

Zack was not the patient waiting type and soon started to thrust and ram into Sam. With every thrust he got harder and harder, he got deeper and deeper, his balls swinging against those of Sam, every now and then giving Sam another slap on his rear. He was in pure bliss. Sam still had his eyes firmly shut and his teeth ground together as Johnny whispered to him.

“How are you holding up, champ?” Johnny himself was being taken rather hard and rough too, but he was used to it by now.

Sam slowly opened his watery eyes as a few tears ran down his cheeks and he whispered with a soft smile. “The pain is slowly going away… I… I want more,” he whispered softly while Zack was thrusting away harder and harder at his round ass.

Soon the entire group joined the fun and Sam and Johnny were left at the mercy of the eight guys surrounding them, both their asses still being pounded rather hard and without mercy as the boys' moans got louder and louder. But they weren’t moaning for long. Soon they became muffled sounds of enjoyment as they suddenly had huge cocks pushed between their lips and into their mouths whilst the four guys left grabbed the boys’ hands and told them to jerk them off.

Sam at this point had forgotten where he was or who was behind him or in front of him. He had forgotten all the details and everything around him. All he had in mind was how amazing this was - to be used and abused from every side, to be taken and used like a sex toy but still enjoy every single second of it. Sam moaned at every chance he got until his throat got hoarse. He looked up at the boy who was thrusting in his mouth with eyes that pleaded for more and more.

The show kept going like this for hours, every minute taking its sweet time and Sam enjoying every single one. Finally all the boys around them couldn’t hold back anymore as they finally released their big loads.

Sam first felt the loads of the guys in his hands blowing, covering his back in warm and hot sticky ropes of cum as they landed on him, causing him moan and shudder. Next, Zack came; shooting another big warm load deep inside of him, filling him up with warmth and making him moan even louder before the guy in front of him pulled back and came too, Sam quickly opening wide and sticking out his tongue as the guy sprayed it all over his face and tongue. Sam loved every drop of it as he tasted it and swallowed it.

Finally all eight guys were done and stepped back as they were all rather tired and ready to leave the two sluts alone. The two boys were now laying on their stomach, cum covering their faces, their backs and even dribbling out of their asses over the ground as they shared one final look with each other, leant forward and shared another deep passionate kiss, sharing the flavours as they got closer to each other.

***

Sam blushed like hell as Johnny crawled on top of him. They were both completely naked and Johnny’s hefty cock was pushing down on Sam’s.

“Do you remember now?” Johnny asked as he looked back with a playful look in his eyes.

Sam only nodded slightly as he looked around. “Yeah, but I kinda don’t remember how we got here.”

“Well, after our little party down in the lobby, we decided to spend the night here and managed to crawl our way into this bedroom. I’m sorry about all that, I didn’t wanna wake you up with such a shock. I just felt like repaying what you did for me.” Johnny chuckled and gave Sam a kiss on the forehead.

“Perhaps another time,” Sam said as he smiled at Johnny, “My hangover is kind of holding back how much fun I can have. Maybe we can try again after a nice shower?”

Johnny just shrugged and fell back onto the bed, “That’s fine. I’ll lie here for a while. Bathroom’s to your right." Sam nodded and got up.

As he did, he felt a soft sting in his ass as he bit his lip for a second, trying to get used to it before he reached for his jeans. He stepped into them and pulled them up, but got annoyed when once again his ass had trouble fitting in, so he decided to give up half way and leave his shirt off too. His plump ass was now half spilling out of his jeans in an obscene show as he walked out of the room and over the hallway to the bathroom.

Just as he grabbed the handle of the door to the bathroom, he heard a familiar voice behind him.

“Can I join you?” Zack asked, walking over to Sam and already placing a hand on his half revealed ass, licking his lips as he looked Sam in the eyes. “We’ll shower together, and you can wash me clean.”

Sam blushed a little. He had never felt this wanted before. It made him feel rather good as he blushed and nodded. Even without his drunken state he would still love Zack taking him again.

Zack spoke they entered the bathroom, already pulling down Sam’s pants. “Oh and by the way, you and Johnny are into the frat house. We could use two cute sluts here to liven up the place.”

And with that Sam was strangely enough rather happy. In his previous schools he was the nerd and the geek - he was an idiot nobody wanted. And now he was the slut, someone everyone would want a piece of. Yeah, Sammy couldn’t wait for this. New year, new school, new town.

A whole new Sam.

Published 
Written by iskotpop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments