Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bavarian Break

"My organic and orgasmic visit to Germany…"

7
3 Comments 3
7.5k Views 7.5k
8.6k words 8.6k words

If you are not familiar with this term Woofer, it is basically an acronym for Worldwide Opportunities on Organic Farms. I know that many would associate it with the word ‘Woof,’ referring to hairy gay bears and cubs, etcetera. Please, however, allow me to explain myself more fully by relating this story to you.

After finishing school I decided to enroll at an agricultural college. Yes, I know that this would seem like an unlikely career choice for a gay boy, but what can I say!

Upon completing my two years at the college, I opted to do my third, practical year, at an organic farm in Germany. Here is why:

My mother was a second generation German. Her parents originated from Hanover in Germany. It is widely accepted that the purest form of German, referred to as ‘Hoog Deutsch’ (the purest spoken German), originates from this area. Naturally, growing up, I not only spoke German to mom but my grandparents as well.

With this benefit in my arsenal, I was able to go further afield than most of my fellow students for my practical year. The added bonus of being able to travel around Germany, a country I had not yet visited, was also a wonderful plus factor.

I would naturally be in contact with my lecturers from the college on a regular basis, for projects that needed to be fulfilled during my practical year, and at the end of the year I would have to submit a thesis for final accreditation. Having decided to focus on animal husbandry, I focussed on being ‘employed’ at a dairy farm.

One was not paid a salary as a Woofer, but all food and accommodation were taken care of by the farmers. Happily, all my pocket money was supplied by my parents.

Upon my investigation into my possibilities in Germany, three opportunities presented themselves. The first two were with families who had small children, and therefore, not all that enticing for me. The third possibility, however, was much more to my liking.

Wouter, the farmer whom I spoke to on the internet was a thirty-six-year-old bachelor. Wouter was a large bearish man and if his full beard was anything to go by, very hairy. He had a cheerful round face that was rather handsome and he instantly reminded me of an older version of my roommate, with whom I had just spent two years.

Allow me to digress at this point in my story:

Guthrie, my roommate, was a large country boy with whom I had enjoyed a two-year-long sexual relationship. A few weeks after initially starting college, he and I got pissed one evening and ended up ‘fiddling’ with one another. Sex with him was never breath-taking, but we did jerk-off each other off and I frequently sucked his dick, thereafter.

Guthrie was betrothed to his childhood sweetheart and couldn’t wait to finally qualify and take Betty as his bride. Betty was an old-fashioned girl who was ‘saving’ herself for Guthrie. From the photos he showed me of her, they were a perfect couple. She had blond plaits, freckles, and a pudgy pretty face. I often laughed inwardly as I sucked Guthrie’s cock, wondering what she would make of our machinations.

Back to my story:

From the second I started talking to Wouter I instinctively knew that I would be staying with him. After he mentioned that he had never married because he had no interest in women, I countered by telling him that too was disinterested in girls. At that, his face lit up like a Catherine-wheel at a fourth of July pyrotechnics display. Although there was no communication of a sexual nature during our exchanges, his eyes, nonetheless, were always suggestively playful.

The deal was sealed and three weeks later I was on my way to Germany.

After arriving at the airport I took the two-hour-long train ride to the small town where Wouter had agreed to meet me.

When I saw Wouter awaiting me at the station I almost burst out laughing. He was attired in the traditional Lederhosen garb, with the silly hat with feather and all. What amazed me, however, was that he was larger than I had anticipated and stood at least six-foot-four-tall. Wouter was also more handsome than I had recalled from our internet chats.

In his jovial manner, he insisted on carrying my suitcase to his vehicle and soon we were on our way to his farm. Wouter’s body language was animated and excited, like a child who had just received a much-anticipated gift.

The double storey farmhouse was picture perfect and looked exactly like a chalet that one would see on a postcard from the Teutonic regions.

Once we were inside his house, the interior was old-fashioned, cozy, and had the pleasant odour of pipe tobacco. There was a huge pot of stew on the stove that he informed me should cook for at least another hour. After handing me a large tankard of beer we stood in the kitchen sipping our beer and chatting.

Wouter then suggested taking me upstairs to see the bedrooms and bathroom. To the left of the staircase, there were two spare bedrooms. They were both charming and as old-fashioned as the rest of his home. Being a very old construction there was only one large bathroom and separate toilet to the right of those rooms, directly before the staircase landing. To the right of that, there was an enormous main bedroom, with the largest bed I had ever seen.

As we stood looking at the bed, Wouter asked, “So, Rick, were would you like to sleep?”

It seemed like a strange question because after all, this was Wouter’s bedroom. Perplexed, I answered, “Anywhere that’s most convenient to you.”

“Well, you can choose any one of the three bedrooms,” he stated, matter-of-factly.

“But… this is your bedroom,” I answered, self-consciously.

“So, even with a large man like me the bed is surely big enough for two people?” he replied, chuckling impishly.

Wouter had now played his hand, clearly making his wishes known. I was not surprised, and truthfully, delighted by his directness. As I looked into his eyes there was an expression of carnal anticipation on his face.

“May I test your bed?” I asked, adding to the intensity of the moment.

After Wouter nodded his head consentingly, I climbed onto the bed and lay in the middle of it on my back. Wouter then moved to the bottom edge of the bed and stood looking down at me.

“I really like this bed the most,” I stated, before opening my legs very wide and clearly signalling my submission.

Wouter instantly moved onto the bed before lowering his huge body and nestling his body onto me. With his face inches away from mine, he said, “Papa is going to take great care of you, Schatzi.”

Hereafter, when we were in private I would always refer to him as Papa, and he to me as Schatzi. As you probably know, Schatzi is a German term of endearment and literally means; ‘treasure.’

Next, as his lips locked onto my mouth, Wouter’s huge hips commenced dry-humping me. There were three sensations that I was now introduced to, far surpassing any former sexual experience that I had ever indulged in.

Firstly, having initially been worried by his size, I now found his compressing bulk awesome. My second treat was being kissed by a bearded man, which I found very sensual. Last, but not least, Wouter was an incredibly noisy lover. He snorted, grunted, and growled continuously as his tongue lashed the inside of my mouth.

As the intensity of Wouter’s oral attack escalated, so too did his pummelling hips. My crotch was received a solid grinding by what felt like a very large and rigid object. Shortly, the obsessive rubbing was stimulating me so fervently that I could feel an impending orgasm. It was apparent that Wouter was also a fast approaching climax before he lifted his torso and started roaring before our combined release came seconds apart.

When Wouter lay on top of me in the afterglow, I enjoyed his strong masculine essence. There is an unbelievably pleasing earthy odour that farm boys emit, and Wouter’s rich aroma was breath-taking. This smell, combined with the strong scent of old leather from his outfit, made all my senses tingle.

Ten minutes later and with sodden underpants, we were enjoying our dinner.

From our conversations up to that point, I knew that Wouter had three men who worked for him. Two of the guys, Helmut and Sven, were and of similar age to Wouter and were buddies from his youth. They were both married and each had two kids. The third guy was a twenty-two-year-old youngster named Heinrich, who was the son of an old family friend.

Please indulge me yet again, and allow me to tell you about the schedule on the farm:

We would get up at four-thirty in the morning. The three workers who lived in the nearby town would then arrive at five a.m. At six-thirty Wouter supplied breakfast, which consisted of Bircher muesli, as well as an assortment of bread, cheese, cold meats, and coffee. At ten, coffee and biscuits were served, and at lunchtime, we all enjoyed the abundance of leftover food from the previous evening’s supper.

On weekdays we all worked from five a.m. until three in the afternoons, after which the workers left for home. On Saturdays, Sven and Helmut were on duty from five until noon, and on Sundays, Heinrich was on duty from five until noon. From time to time, Heinrich apparently spent the night on Wouter’s farm. (After my arrival, however, this routine became the standard practice).

One of my job benefits was that I was off duty on weekends. Wouter had a small VW that formerly belonged to his mother, and this vehicle was placed at my disposal so that I could indulge in sightseeing in the surrounding area.

As we continued enjoying our dinner Wouter confessed that Heinrich was apparently, also his occasional fuck-buddy. Wouter then mentioned that although both he and Heinrich were basically ‘tops,’ they were able to work things out in a ‘versatile’ fashion. I was further intrigued when Wouter added, that Heinrich was a randy bastard and that he was sure that Heinrich would be all over me like a rash when he and I worked together.

“Won’t that bother you?” I asked, somewhat perplexed.

“No,” he replied, matter-of-factly. “Besides, when Heinrich stays over on Saturday nights, I think we can have a lot of fun together,” he continued with a horny grin. Then, after a pause, Wouter resumed, “I have always felt that there was an absent connexion between Heinrich and me in the past.”

From the look he then gave me, I got the strong feeling that I was being perceived as the ‘missing link.’ My life was becoming more interesting by the second.

After Wouter swallowed another mouthful of food, he continued, “Of course, if Heinrich doesn’t appeal to you then I’ll tell him to back off. However, I have a strong feeling you are going to like him. Heinrich is not the brightest guy in the world, but what he lacks in brains he makes up for with looks. I won’t say anymore and let you make up your own mind.”

After Wouter had spilled his guts, I reckoned that a confession from me was also in the offing.

“I need to tell you something, Wouter,” I said, tentatively.

After a quizzical eyebrow lifted on his forehead I persevered, “I have never been fucked in the arse before.”

A flush of amazement blossomed on his face before he affirmed, “Never?”

“Never,” I verified.

“And… so… you mean… I’m going to be your first?” he asked in stuttered astonishment.

“Yes, Papa,” I replied.

I had never seen a look of such delight and wonder on anyone’s face before. Wouter dropped his knife and fork instantly and placed his hands on the sides of his head, observing me in an almost deferential manner.

"Jesus, I’m honoured,” he babbled, practically hyperventilating.

“The thing is, well, I’m a little nervous,” I concluded.

Wouter instantly arose and moved around the table toward me. After extending his hand he lifted me out of my chair and embraced me. Wouter’s lips tackled my mouth ferociously as he solidly clamped me in his arms. I had never been kissed so ardently in my life and almost had to fight for oxygen as his tongue assailed my mouth. When he finally loosened his grip and our heads moved slightly apart, a cobweb of spittle bridged the gap between our lips. Wouter’s eyes were alive with lust.

“Let’s finish off here quickly, Schatzi, and go upstairs,” he murmured.

When we entered the bedroom, he stood before me and what seemed like an unveiling ritual took place. I know that it sounds like a ridiculous thing to say, but I felt like a virgin bride on her wedding night. As each article of my clothing was removed Wouter entered into a trancelike state, and it felt like his eyes were devouring me. As his huge paws constantly caressed my body during the process there was a solemn air that pervaded the room. When he was done he gently kissed me on the lips.

Next, Wouter began to disrobe. With every article of clothing that he removed, I was more and more amazed by his hairiness. Wouter was large but not flabby in any way. His areolas were the largest I had ever seen on anyone and must have been at least one and a half inches in diameter.

When Wouter was finally naked, I was stunned by his crotch. Firstly, I never knew that a person could have such an abundance of pubic hair. His cock, which by no means small, protruded out of the forest of fur like a cone. The uncut head that was respectable in size, stuck out of the mane of fur on what seemed to be a shaft that broadened substantially as it escalated toward the base. Above all, despite all the fluff, his nut-sac was bulbous and contained two balls that were the size of duck eggs.

Unable to resist, I extended my arm an enclosed the front his dick in my hand. His knob was still sticky from his earlier ejaculation and his pubic hair was damp. As I slid my hand upward I was astonished at how the width of his cock kept expanding, and when my fingers circled the base of his knob my thumb and middle finger were inches apart.

I looked up into Wouter’s eyes and smiled. “May I take a closer look?” I asked.

Taking hold of my head in his hands he first kissed me, before his hands moved to my shoulders and pressured my body downward.

Once on my knees, I observed the magnificent cone before me. Placing my hand around it I slowly unsheathed his cock-head. The ripe essence that assailed my nostrils combined with the rich odour of his sweaty and cum infused crotch, made me feel like I was having an olfactory orgasm. I was further amazed by the amount of precum that his dick was producing. The transparent liquid seemed to bubble out of his piss slit.

“Ja, as you see my cock makes a lot of juice,” he uttered with a chuckle.

Unable to hold back any longer my mouth moved forward to claim its prize. As my tongue commenced lolling with his piss slit, the cone kept dribbling its ‘juice’ and shortly my mouth had turned into a slick cavern. Moving my lips ever upward, I was astonished by the expansion of girth and it soon became clear that the last two inches were beyond my oral capabilities. Exciting as this blowjob was, I was, nevertheless, concerned about how my backside was going to cope later on.

Wouter huge hairy hands now began to caress my head as if it were a precious orb. His hand action on my head was incredibly sensual as he stroked, clamped, and ran his fingertips on the inner contours of my ears. Once more I was also elated by the repertoire of his vocalization as he ‘oohed, aahed,’ and constantly intoned the word ‘Schatzi,’ over and over again.

Time just seemed to melt away as his cock remained plugged in my mouth. When he finally began to grunt and snort, I knew that he was about to unload. The deluge that followed from him was spectacular and I had to swallow for all I was worth.

When I ultimately looked up at him, my chest and lower facial features were swamped with saliva and knob secretions.

Next, Wouter clamped my head and gave my visage an energetic crotch mashing, as if anointing my entire face.

After I arose his hairy mouth joined the action as I was comprehensively licked by him. I was completely blown away by the sensuality of his oral ‘attack.’

Once my upper torso and face had been cleaned, he looked into my eyes and said, “Now I want the gift that you promised me.”

Clearly understanding his meaning, I climbed onto the bed and lay down on my stomach. When Wouter nestled his large hairy body on top of me I was fully prepared to relinquish my cherry. As his thick cone began to produce its ‘juice’ amid my butt cheeks, my imminent defloration began to excite me unbelievably and I was literally panting with lust. I was totally elated when Wouter commenced prodding at my manhole.

When Wouter’s cock crossed the threshold of my innocence, the slight discomfort was completely immaterial to me.

“Are you okay, Schatzi?” he asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

Applying more pressure, Wouter now allowed gravity to takes its course. After another few ever expanding inches he once more asked, “Are you sure you’re okay, Schatzi?”

“Yes, just push it all the way in,” I bravely replied.

I let out a huge exhalation as his thick cock completely its journey. The soreness was totally negated by the satisfaction I felt.

“Oh, Jesus,” he exclaimed, “No one has ever given more a better gift.”

After holding still for several moments, he again asked, “Are you sure you are okay?”

“Yes, Papa, please just fuck me,” I pleaded.

Wouter ran his hands over my forearms before clamping his fingers between the fingers of my hands. Completely pinned down by him, I felt overcome with gratification and I couldn’t believe how great my first day was turning out to be. My ‘contract’ with him, was that I would be staying for three months before possibly moving to another location. At that moment, I hoped that I would be asked to remain with him for the entire year.

As his large hips began to stir his customary groaning and grunting commenced. The weight of his hairy body, his manly essence, his febrile lips on my ears, and the lustful sounds emanating from him transported me into an overwhelming sensual dimension beyond description.

Wouter measuredly upped his pace and when he started humping me with vigour, I was ululating like a bitch in heat. Shortly before he shot his load, my balls spewed excitedly on his bed, followed by Wouter’s climax, which was spectacularly noisy and animated.

As he continued to lie on me afterward and panting, I wondered if we were done for the evening. I would happily have drifted off to sleep after all the excitement of the day. With his dick still embedded in me, however, Wouter soon announced that he wanted to enjoy his ‘gift’ a while longer.

Further continuing the bliss, I was ecstatic when his hips once more commenced their metronomic thumping. His renewed ‘onslaught’ was also much more prolonged.

“Fuck, Schatzi,” he again began intoning, “Your arse is so fuckin’ tight and warm. Oh, Jesus, I just want to fuck you all night long.”

By now, I was sure that I had arrived in heaven and happily succumbed to the extended rapture, with my brain celebrating the thought of the nights of bliss that lay before me.

After an age of pleasure, Wouter once more unloaded into me with all the energetic force that had become his signature. As I drifted off to sleep that night I was ensconced in the arms of my Papa, happier than I had ever been in my life.

The following morning we were up at four-thirty, and soon on our way to what Wouter called; ‘The Factory.’ The factory was located about two hundred yards away from his home and was a large structure where all the milking was done. Adjoining that, there was a second smaller structure, which served as the storage and technological facility for testing and product development of the milk, cheese, and other dairy produce from the farm. This, as I would come to know, was where Helmut and Sven spent most of their time.

Shortly before five Helmut and Sven arrived. They were neighbours and alternated vehicles daily when commuting to and from work. They seemed like very nice guys and after brief introductions, made their way to the adjoining facility.

As they were departing the sound of an arriving motorbike could be heard. When Heinrich entered the building and placed his helmet on the table at the entrance, my knees almost gave way from under me. In short, he was fucking magnificent!

Heinrich was tall, lean, and handsome. He had a very fair complexion and his long tousled hair was a very light shade of blond. As he walked toward us I observed his very large boots, wondering what his feet would look like. He had the most arresting light blue eyes, which made me think about a picture I had recently seen of a Siberian Huskies. His eyebrows and eyelashes were so light that they almost appeared white.

When Heinrich extended his arm I saw one of the largest hands I had ever seen. Although his nails were clipped very short the cuticles were slightly darkened, which was hardly surprising given the fact that he serviced all the machinery on the farm. The skin of his hands was also rough and leathery to the touch, a sensation that instantly sent a shiver of excitement through me.

As we were introduced I became aware of Heinrich unusual speech pattern. He spoke with a slight lisp and as I would come to know, he had a condition referred to as macroglossia, which meant that he had an oversized tongue. I did not find this off-putting but it did, however, give his handsome face a somewhat dopey expression. The other aspect of this condition was that he constantly had to wipe his mouth with the back of his hand to remove excess moisture from his lips.

After introductions, Heinrich returned to the entrance to hang up his jacket. As he did so Wouter gave me a quizzical, ‘so what do you think’ look. My broad smile and enthusiastic thumbs-up said it all.

Once Heinrich returned, he and Wouter moved off to inspect a piece of machinery that Heinrich had attended to the previous day. After I watched them chatting for a brief while, Wouter lowered his voice to a barely audible whisper. As I watched Heinrich listening to Wouter, Heinrich’s head turned to face me. A look of total delight radiated from his eyes as he did so. I instantly knew that Heinrich had been given the green light and chuckled inwardly, at the thought that I had been offered as a fringe benefit

I will not bother you with all the details of the daily operations on the farm; suffice to say that most of my day was spent in Heinrich’s company, often alone.

Throughout the day Heinrich frequently clamped my body from behind and rubbed himself up against me. This habit and the feel of his huge hands clamping me as his incredibly wet tongue licked my neck ears, was very erotic. It was almost as if Heinrich was systematically building my arousal and deliberately fuelling my lust for some advanced activity that would take place at the end of our workday.

By three each afternoon Wouter was in his house, prepping the food for that night and the following day’s meals. He also used this time to work at his computer, attending to the admin that was required for running the farm.

At three that afternoon Helmut and Sven departed and Heinrich and I were finally alone. As we stood facing one another he extracted a tin out of his pocket and opened it. Heinrich then took out a joint and lit it. After two puffs he offered it to me. After I declined, he had two more drags before nipping the joint and replacing it in the container.

Heinrich now ambled toward me. After placing his hands on my hips, his face slowly closed in on my head. As he did so, Heinrich extended his tongue and for the first time, I got a good look at it. It was very thick, moist, and light pink. I excitedly opened my mouth to accommodate what appeared to be the eighth wonder of the world.

As his tongue entered I was overwhelmed by the most erotic oral experience that I had ever had. The inside of my mouth was completely stuffed by the dope flavoured giant slug, which soon began to thrash about like an agitated serpent. By now Heinrich had his left hand on my back and his right hand firmly securing my head, as he also rubbed his crotch against me. I was clamped firmly in the most exhilarating body embrace of my life and would happily have spent the rest of the day in that position.

candi_latina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candi_latina

Sadly, after a few minutes, Heinrich moved his head backward and informed me that he soon had to leave because he had promised to help a buddy fix his motorbike. Fortunately, however, he added that he could still afford another ten minutes for a quickie.

After I nodded my head enthusiastically, he nonchalantly asked, “Do you want to suck me or do you want me to fuck you?”

Without hesitation, I replied, “Fuck me.”

Smiling, Heinrich suggested we remove our overalls. As we did so I observed that his pale lean body was actually more muscular than I had expected. Heinrich had very little body hair, with no hair on his chest, two small clumps under his armpits, and a very thin garden path with minimal crotch fluff.

He had two very striking tattoos on his upper arms. They were in full colour and two Viking heads. The Vikings had impressive headgear and the artist had accurately captured their menacing facial expressions.

When we were finally both naked Heinrich’s genitals, above all, totally captivated me. Although his uncut cock was slimmer than Wouter’s, it was longer. Heinrich’s dick, however, was so pale that it looked like an uncooked Weisswurst. Under his knob, his floppy, low hanging balls looked like a pale pink pendulum.

Heinrich then extended his right hand and with an approving look in his eyes, began to caress my cock. In a reciprocal gesture, I followed suit. The texture of his dick was silky to the touch and when I withdrew his ample tight foreskin, a cock-head that looked like a bright pink peeled guava revealed itself. As I commenced fondling it, he hissed and shuddered.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Oh fuck, Rick, I’m sorry, dude, but my cock-head is very sensitive. I practically never withdraw my foreskin,” Heinrich stammered.

Respectfully, I immediately restored the exposed pink fruit to its former hooded status. After I did so, Heinrich steered me toward a nearby table. Once there, my body was turned and push downward. Next, Heinrich knelt behind me and instantly began licking my manhole.

I shivered with anticipation, awaiting the following excavation by the eighth wonder of the world. When it came I began to gasp like a randy whore. As my head thrashed about ecstatically, his tongue felt like a snake in frantic pursuit of its quarry.

When Heinrich finally arose, his entry into my backside was urgent and powerful. The minor discomfort was completely immaterial after a day of relentless ‘taunting’ by him. Like a bitch in heat, I welcomed his onslaught and could not have cared less if he shredded my arse into pieces. I was completely beyond horniness.

As I was enjoying my pounding I lowered my head to look backward between my legs. I was totally enthralled by the pink pendulum as it swayed to and fro. Throughout our session, I watched the ever-increasing momentum of his mesmerizing long nut-sac.

Although Heinrich was not generally as noisy as Wouter, he had a vocal signature of his own. Once he commenced fucking me, each time he would thrust into me he uttered the word “Ja.” After he got a steady rhythm going, his spearing intensified and the “Ja’s” quickened. By the time he unloaded the “Ja’s” had become loud, guttural, and prolonged.

After Heinrich withdrew his dick I turned to face him. He once more apologized for having to leave early. Happily, however, I got to enjoy another minute of his oral talent and raunchy body odour.

As I watched Heinrich ride away on his motorbike I lifted my hand to my nostrils. A rush of horniness instantly surged through my body as I inhaled the pungent scent of his dick-head. Overcome with lust and with my knob throbbing in my pants, I made my way to the house.

Wouter turned his chair to face me as I approached him. “Well, did you enjoy your day with Heinrich?” he asked, with a smile.

“Yes,” I enthusiastically answered.

“Good. I want you to have fun, Schatzi,” he uttered with a grin, before continuing, “Did he fuck you?”

“Yes,” I once more replied.

“So… do you have a fresh load of sperm in your backside?” he inquired.

After I nodded, Wouter arose off his chair. As he began to strip he said, “Well, it would be a shame to waste Heinrich’s complimentary lubrication.”

My clothes were off my body in an instant and I immediately leaned my torso over Wouter’s desk. Wouter did not dally and after the cone located my manhole he shoved his dick straight into me and commenced humping my backside. The discomfort felt heavenly and his noisy repertoire was like music to my ears.

“Fuck me, fuck me harder, Papa,” I intoned.

Wouter did not hold back and soon my arse was being solidly thumped. Within a minute or two Wouter began snorting and unloading into me. I was euphoric as I felt Heinrich’s well-churned cream running down the insides of my thighs. Scooping some of it up into my fishy, foreskin smelling hand, I licked my fingers greedily.

After he was done he pulled my torso upward and with his dick still embedded in me, grabbed hold of my cock. Overexcited as I was, he barely had to touch my dick before I shot my load. In the afterglow, as he kissed my neck he maintained his hold on me.

Next, after placing his mouth at my ear he said, “I won’t let you go after three months. I want you to stay for the entire year.”

“Yes, Papa, I would love to stay the whole year,” I elatedly replied.

That evening after dinner we went upstairs earlier than the previous evening. Although we followed the same procedure as the night before, Wouter’s approach was somewhat rougher. It was as if my earlier plea for him to fuck me harder had initiated a rougher enhancement to our lovemaking.

The skull-fucking I received was more urgent and the two butt fucking’s I got were also more exigent. Wouter’s cone had entirely won me over and I was entirely addicted to it. The strain that my jaw and arse muscles were taking was becoming like an elixir to me. Once more I drifted off to sleep, completely sated after our performance.

The following day, which was a Friday, I again worked with Heinrich. Joyfully, it was even more exciting than the day before. Heinrich was even more ‘attentive’ than the previous day and the licking and rubbing more prolonged.

At lunchtime, when we saw Sven and Helmut heading toward the house, my overall was pulled off me and Heinrich instantly commenced fucking my arse. After a quickie, we joined the others at the lunch table. Our late arrival was met with an impish grin by Wouter.

After lunch, Wouter asked me to remain behind as the three other guys departed. My overall was instantly pulled off me once they had left, and I again found myself bending over Wouter’s desk as my arse received another pounding. There seemed to be no end to my gratification and all I could think about in a perfect universe, was how wonderful it would be if Heinrich also lived with us in Wouter’s house.

After several minutes with another hot load in my backside, I re-joined Heinrich to resume my duties. A further enhancement to my bliss was that Heinrich had accepted Wouter’s invitation to spend the night on Saturday. The prospect of a threesome with the two of them, made me feel like I was on the verge of receiving the ‘Holy Grail.’

On completion of work that day Heinrich again had a quick joint before our action got underway. The kissing session with him took at least ten glorious minutes and when he again entered my backside, it was clear that he was in no hurry as his sensual, “Ja’s,” once more punctuated every inward thrust into my backside. The pink pendulum again mesmerized me as it swayed rhythmically between my legs.

After twenty glorious minutes, the pendulum commenced thrashing about wildly before low growling, “Ja’s,” heralded Heinrich’s release.

When Heinrich pulled his dick out of me and turned my body around, he asked if I wanted him to suck my dick. I replied that I would instead rather opt for another kissing session. Heinrich smiled and as he was about to embrace me, I pushed my luck and asked if I could also fondle his unsheathed knob-head again.

“Why?” Heinrich asked.

“Because I love the smell,” I answered.

There was a look of total intrigue on his face. Then, placing his hand on the back of my head, Heinrich once more united our lips for a momentary kiss. As his tongue withdrew from my mouth his hands moved to my shoulders and began to apply downward pressure. I willingly genuflected before him in anticipation of my olfactory fix.

My face had never been this close to Heinrich crotch before, and I was ecstatic when I discovered that his genital essence was as strong as Wouter’s. I watched bristling with expectation, as the moist pink fruit was liberated from its confinement as Heinrich’s hand pulled his foreskin back. The smell was intoxicating and I was desperate to taste the pleasure that my nostrils were inhaling.

After sniffing for a few moments my lips greedily covered his dick-head. Heinrich again shuddered and hissed but didn’t try to remove my head. I considerately did not prolong his ‘agony’ and after my taste buds had satisfied their demands, I moved my head backward.

As I looked up at him he laughed and said, “We are going to have to work on my sensitivity issues.”

Smiling, I arose to my feet before another oral onslaught by the eighth wonder of the world once more ensued.

After a few minutes, Heinrich moved his head backward and said, “I can’t wait for tomorrow night.”

“Me too,” I responded.

“When Wouter dozes off, he sleeps like a log. After he does, you’re all mine,” he said in a playful conspiratorial manner, before continuing, “Is he waiting inside right now to fuck you when we’re finished?”

“Yes, he likes your hot spunk in my arse,” I answered, with impish provocation.

Heinrich’s eyes began to blaze with horniness and his light-hearted demeanour also hardened as he stared at me. Heinrich then spun me around rapidly before he swiftly buried his knob in my backside. His hips went into overdrive as he manically commenced thumping my arse to the rapid-fire sounds of, “Ja’s.”

When Heinrich finally shot his load, it felt like I had a berserk person clamping onto my hips. As I turned afterward to face him, Heinrich was sweaty and panting from his exertions. Smiling, I ran my fingers up the sides of his torso and let them nestle in his armpits. As I began to tickle him he squirmed before jumping backward.

“Are you very ticklish?” I asked.

“Yes, very,” he coyly confessed.

As I yet again watched Heinrich ride away on his motorbike, I lifted both my hands to my nostrils. The manly odour of ripe armpits practically had me hyperventilating with lust. Without delay, I rushed toward the house.

Upon entering, as Wouter and I locked eyeballs an immediate telepathic spark that could only be described as a magnetic force, ignited between us. By the time that I arrived at his desk, we were both naked. After promptly hunching my body over his desk like a randy whore, I offered my well-filled hole to him.

“Do you have a hot load inside you?” Wouter excitedly asked.

“No, two hot loads,” I answered, with a deliberate taunt.

My ploy worked because Wouter instantly commenced snorting and grunting as he commandeered my backside. After skewering me with his cone for a short while my body was lifted, and with me impaled on his knob, he placed me face down on the thick woollen carpet in his entranceway. As I lay spread-eagled on my stomach, Wouter lifted his torso onto extended arms and started pounding his cock into me. The hammering from him was so energetic that I felt my body being propelled forward on the carpet.

The noisy battering from him and the stimulation of my dick against the carpet was so mindboggling that I soon felt myself rushing toward release. After my balls had unburdened their jizz, Wouter’s cone jackhammered me harder than ever before. I could sense that my loud pants and gasps were really exciting him from the triumphant tone of his snorts and grunts.

After Wouter finally came he collapsed on top of me. The feel of his sweaty body and the heat of his gravelly hot breath on my neck were glorious.

“Did you enjoy that, Schatzi?” he panted.

“Yes, Papa, I love it when you fuck me hard,” I submissively whimpered. Wouter let out a contented sigh.

Next, Wouter lifted up slightly and moved his head down my body. After pushing my legs even wider apart, his hairy mouth went in pursuit of the three loads that my backside was hoarding.

After thoroughly cleansing all the excess moisture around my manhole, his tongue finally began to snake its way into my portal. I could clearly sense from the way his lips were suctioning on my pucker that he wanted me to be fed. With his kneading hands and foraging tongue in full control of my backside, I slowly began to expel the creamy cache that he was scavenging for. The savouring sounds emanating from Wouter as he snorted in a porcine fashion were obscenely arousing.

Having sated his appetite, Wouter lifted onto his knees and in a flash turned me onto my back. With my legs over his shoulders, he hovered over me on outstretched arms, staring at me like a horny silverback gorilla.

Next, Wouter’s cone hit home with urgency and in this position, it certainly got my attention. As Wouter began to stab at my hole solidly, I commence thrashing my head from side to side. His thunderous animalistic rumblings and the power of his ‘onslaught’ were breath-taking. There was also an unmistakable passion blazing from his eyes that left me in no doubt that I was now firmly under his sway. I began to howl like a she-wolf by the time Wouter again seeded my backside.

Submissively looking up at Wouter as he sweated and gasped, there was a look of gratification on his face and it was as if we had moved to a higher level of intimacy and understanding.

After a few moments, he said, “Tomorrow with Heinrich is going to be very good.”

When we returned to our work in the kitchen I couldn’t stop thinking about the following evening. Although my sexual contact with Wouter had been more comprehensive, my encounters with Heinrich had been extremely thrilling. I couldn’t wait to see what the lack of any time restraint would deliver, but about all, the idea of a threesome with the two of them practically had me peeing in my pants with excitement.

When Wouter and I got to bed after the dinner and dishes had been taken care of, there was a total change of pace in our lovemaking. What also intrigued me was that words had become superfluous and everything seemed to happen as if by instinct. After a prolonged kissing session, accompanied by caressing crotches, Wouter lifted onto his knees and elbows. I turned my body before he nestled back onto me.

As Wouter languidly began to fuck me, his hairy mouth took complete control of my head. With his huge hips sensually cramming his cone into my backside, I again got to enjoy the sounds, smells, and divine heaviness of his sweaty body.

This episode with him was the longest one thus far and lasted for forty minutes. Halfway into the session when he sensed that I was becoming overexcited, he clamped my body very tightly and commenced pounding my backside fiercely. The intense constriction by him was totally overwhelming and my release was more spectacular than any I had ever experienced before.

When Wouter loosened his hold on me he asked, “Are you okay, Schatzi?”

“Yes, Papa, that was the best orgasm of my life. I love you dominating me like this,” I gasped.

After a brief chuckle, Wouter resumed his machinations.

The next twenty minutes were also heavenly, and when Wouter was about to cum he ordered me onto my back and after scooting up my body, unloaded into my mouth.

As he lay next to me after our session had ended, Wouter was soon asleep. As I had already come to know, he could fall asleep in an instant and was a sound sleeper. As I lay next to him, I observed him with what was fast becoming an intense feeling of affection. Much as I had been looking forward to the following evening, every cliché now resonated in my mind. ‘Let sleeping dogs… Two is company and three is… If it ain’t broken, then don’t…’

Unfortunately, I had willingly committed to the following evening with Heinrich and so there was no turning back.

Before I drifted off to sleep I ran my hand over his hairy chest as I observed outer. Unable to resist, my hand moved ever downward until I began to fondle his ample balls. As I did so there was a flicker of excitement to Wouter’s breathing. After discovering that his cock was hard I gently tugged on the cone as well. I was very tempted to move my head downwards but resisted the temptation. Contented, I final drifted off.

The following morning as Wouter got out of bed he told me to enjoy my lie-in. Being Saturday, it was my first day off for sightseeing. When I arrived downstairs later my breakfast awaited me, as well as a list of suggestions for the day. In addition, a generous amount of money had also been placed under the car key.

The day was awesome and the place Wouter recommended for lunch, fantastic. When I finally arrive back home shortly after five, I was both excited and nervous when I saw Heinrich’s motorbike parked outside.

As I walked into the house Heinrich and Wouter were standing in the kitchen and engaged in conversation. Wouter immediately beckoned me over and embraced me. As his arms enclosed around my body he kissed me briefly.

“How was your day, Schatzi?” he asked.

“Fantastic. The place you recommended for lunch was great,” I enthused.

Wouter now once more locked onto my lips in a far more passionate manner.

Next, I felt Heinrich clamping me from behind. Sensually sandwiched between the two, the double grinding from their stiff dicks began to stimulate me incredibly. Apprehensive as I had been, my fears dissipated in an instant and I began to feel confident that the threesome was going to work.

With Wouter in control of my mouth, Heinrich commenced working his magic on my neck and ears. The sensuality of my confinement was awesome and the heat generating from my two ‘captors’ was breath-taking.

After a few minutes, Wouter broke up our party, explaining that he had a few things to take care of with the food. He suggested that Heinrich should take me upstairs and get the party rolling, after which he would shortly join us. Heinrich lost no time and presently I was being led up the stairs.

Upon our arrival in the bedroom, we both stripped before Heinrich embraced me and treated me to another of his oral extravaganzas with his unbelievable tongue.

Heinrich and I were still performing our oral tussle when Wouter entered the room several minutes later. Wouter then instantly began to arrange the next bit of action in the room.

“Schatzi, seeing that you’re the guest of honour, what would you like to do?” Wouter asked me.

I thought for a few seconds, before answering, “I would love to see what your cock looks like when it’s fucking someone’s arse.”

Wouter chuckled as Heinrich gave us a friendly frown. “Well, let’s give our boy a show,” Wouter suggested.

I was then directed onto my back with my head off the bottom of the bed before Heinrich straddled my head with his knees on the bed. With Heinrich’s balls dangling over my mouth, I looked up as Wouter commenced rubbing the head of his dick against Heinrich’s pussy.

Once Wouter had milked his juice onto Heinrich's hole, Wouter began nudging ever forward. The sight and smells above me were awesome and when the grunts and groans from above joined in, I was in total ecstasy. I watched enthralled as Wouter’s cone delved ever deeper and when he embarked on a steady rhythm, with his balls tapping the top of my head, I was completely spellbound.

Locked in a heavenly trance, I savoured every minute of the spearing I was witnessing and when Wouter finally unloaded I was practically hyperventilating.

As Wouter withdrew his dick he moved Heinrich’s body slightly forward and instructed Heinrich to feed me. Lifting Heinrich’s body from behind, Heinrich’s manhole was summarily placed over my mouth. I instantly commenced licking his well-fucked hole and was richly rewarded as Wouter’s spunk began dribbling into my mouth. As this happened I heard Wouter say that he was on his way downstairs and that we should join him in twenty minutes.

Once I had savoured Wouter’s entire load, Heinrich lifted off me and placed his feet back on the floor. Next, Heinrich slid his dick into my mouth and started skull-fucking me.

Over the following several minutes he pummelled my mouth leisurely before I finally received my next pre-dinner snack. When he asked if he should reciprocate by blowing me, I turned down the offer in anticipation of what lay ahead that evening.

When we arrived downstairs supper was shortly served. We had a relaxed dinner and I regaled them with stories about my sightseeing escapades of the day. Wouter had also made a famous cherry dessert, one that his mom was allegedly famous for.

After dinner, the customary clearing the table and dishwashing chores were taken care of, before we subsequently arrived back in the bedroom.

Once there, Wouter spread himself out on the bed on his back and beckoned me and Heinrich to join him. As we kneeled on the bed on either side of him, it was clear that he required us to pay attention to his crotch. Heinrich and I alternated between licking and sucking his cock and balls as we hungrily lapped like two obedient puppies.

After a while, Wouter instructed Heinrich to fuck my arse. Without delay, my body was placed between Wouter’s legs before Heinrich entered my backside. As Heinrich speared into me we continued our oral onslaught on Wouter’s crotch.

“Cum in his arse, Heinrich,” Wouter eventually said after several minutes.

Compliantly, Heinrich did so before I was instructed to reverse my body position and sit on Wouter’s face.

After Wouter had sucked Heinrich’s load out of my pucker, Wouter instructed me to turn around and skull-fuck him. As I did so Heinrich’s rough hands enveloped me from behind and began tweaking my nipples. I was so horny that I didn’t last too long before cumming in Wouter’s mouth. As I moved to the side, Heinrich instantly locked onto Wouter’s mouth to share in the spoils. The lustful sounds of their oral tussle was awe-inspiring.

Next, I was placed on my stomach for Wouter’s traditional clamping and butt-fucking ritual. Heinrich watched excitedly as Wouter hammered my backside for the following several minutes. By the time Wouter was about to unload, Heinrich’s tongue was manically burrowing into Wouter’s backside.

When Wouter rolled off me, Heinrich mouth rapidly zeroed in on my butt-hole and began slurping greedily.

As Wouter lay panting next to me he said, “I’m tired, boys, I really need some sleep.”

With Wouter lying on his back, he soon commenced breathing restfully as he dozed off to sleep. On the other side of me, Heinrich began to spoon me as his knob started nestling into my crack. An air of contentment overwhelmed me as I lay between my two lovers, happier than I had ever been in my life. As my hand caressed Wouter’s warm body I felt Heinrich’s thick tongue tracing my neck and shoulders.

Shortly, Heinrich’s cock once more entered me after he lifted my leg over his thigh. For the following glorious twenty minutes, I was licked, kissed, and fucked leisurely. Finally, as his knob slipped out of my butt after he had cum, we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning when we awoke, I informed Wouter that I would be working with him and Heinrich that day.

When we took our breakfast break, Wouter looked at Heinrich and asked, “So, Heinrich, how are you enjoying the commune where you are staying?”

“It’s okay,” he answered, unconvincingly.

“Well, I have been thinking of asking you to move in with… us,” Wouter said after a glance in my direction.

“Are you… serious?” Heinrich stammered.

“Sure,” Wouter countered.

“Really…?” Heinrich affirmed.

“Yeah,” Wouter confirmed.

“Fuck… I would love to,” Heinrich gushed.

“Cool, then when we finish work at noon, let’s go and collect all your stuff,” Wouter replied.

I have no idea who had the biggest smile at the table.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments