Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beer Buddies

"Two straight guys meet accidentally in a bar with unexpected results."

33
7 Comments 7
28.1k Views 28.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Max and Steve were construction workers in their thirties who had both worked on a large building three years ago. Max did welding and heavy lifting, Steve was a cement worker. Steve was married and on Fridays felt he needed a break from his life and would go out alone, sometimes just driving around. If there was a baseball game at the high school he might go sit in the bleachers. At times he’d stop at a Seven-Eleven, buy a tall Schlitz, park his pickup on a deserted street and drink it slowly. One night he was driving through a part of the city he didn’t know, trying to decide what to do since he wasn’t yet ready to go home. He passed a bar that looked like a saloon and sat back from the street with parking in front. He stopped, backed up, saw the name was “Spotty’s” and pulled into the lot. There were several empty spaces, so he wasn’t surprised when he walked in that there weren’t many customers.

He ordered a Schlitz, which they didn’t have, so he settled for a Bud. There was a game on the TV, but he didn’t know who was playing so it didn’t hold his attention. A guy was sitting three barstools away, and he glanced at him because he felt he was being watched. The guy was big and rough- looking with a mean looking face. Not ugly, more sort of angry. Even though Steve could hold his own in a bar brawl, he didn’t want any trouble.

When he looked again the guy said, “Didn’t you work on the Mid-City Bank construction job?”

Steve frowned slightly, pointed his finger and said, “Yeah, I remember you, a welder, right?”

Max said, “Yeah”, stuck out his big square hand and said, “Max.”

Steve met his strong grip and replied, “Steve.” Max moved over to the stool next to Steve without asking if it was okay, but Steve was okay with that.

Steve asked, “You workin’?”

“Yeah, I’m on those condos over on Euclid,” Max answered.

Steve whistled, “Wow. That’s a big project.”

Max said, “What about you?”

Steve smiled, “I’m workin’ on the new interstate extension.”

Max nodded, “Workin’ for the state. Sweet! I never seen you in here before.” Steve commented that it looked like a nice place when he was driving by.

Max said, “Yeah I come here all the time.”

Steve chuckled, “Your wife must have you on a long chain.”

Max snorted. Steve asked, “You are married, aren’t you? I remember a looker used to pick you up at the site.”

Max scoffed, “I was, but not anymore. She dumped me two years ago. Had her reasons though.”

Steve just said, “Yeah?”

Max said, “Yeah. What they call the seven-year-itch I guess. I started screwing around with other gals. One of her girlfriends saw me, told her and she put a tale on me. Didn’t take her long, she got the dirt, took the kids and almost everything else I had and split.”

Steve said, “Tough shit, man.”

“You?” Max asked.

Steve said, “Yeah, I’m married.”

Max frowned, “You don’t sound very happy. Problems?”

Steve said, “No, not really. I like being married, but…” He had never talked to anyone about this before. He had never even put his feeling into concrete thoughts. Now he wanted to hear the words, but he wasn’t comfortable talking about sex involving his wife. He couldn’t use words he used all the time. Words like ‘fuck’, ‘cock’ or ‘pussy’. And words like penis and vagina weren’t in his vocabulary.

Max sat looking at Steve expectantly, and then asked, “No sex?”

Steve said, “No, we do it whenever I want it, but she, well, doesn’t seem to enjoy it. It’s like she’s doing one of her wifely duties.”

Max just looked down and shook his head. They went on talking about other things. The talk came easily and the hours slipped by. It was closing time and Max asked if Steve wanted to go get some coffee, but Steve said his wife was going to be pissed and he’d better get on home.

Max said, “Well like I said, I’m here a lot, every Friday for sure. Maybe we can get together again sometime.”

Steve only said, “Sure.”

All week that chance meeting would pop into his thoughts. Friday morning he told his wife two of the workers were sick and he was going to have to work the night shift too. He’d be home for supper and take a shower and then it was back to work. When he finished showering he put on clean jeans and a T shirt, hoping his wife wouldn’t notice he wasn’t wearing his work clothes. He drove to Spotty’s, wondering why he was doing this. Max was there as he said he’d be, and seemed pleased to see him. They easily picked up where they’d left off, talking bullshit. Among other topics, Max asked Steve if he bowled, but he didn’t.

Steve looked around and said, “I like playing pool. I’m surprised they don’t have a table here.”

Max said, “No room. There’s a spot a couple blocks down the street though. The Hayride.”

It was almost closing time when Max asked, “Ain’t you gotta get home?”

Steve shook his head, “Not tonight, no. I’m on my own tonight.”

Max smiled, (Steve noted he looked mean even when he smiled. You really couldn’t go on looks alone.) and said, “Why don’t I buy some beers and you come over to my place? We can hang out some more.”

Steve said they’d never make it to a liquor store before it closed, but Max knew Spotty would sell him the beers out the back door. When Steve got in his pickup he thought he probably was already past the legal limit. He hoped Max didn’t live far from the bar.

Max’s apartment was simple with rental-type furniture, but neat and clean. The only place to sit was the black leather sofa. There was a big, square, white, box-like coffee table and a large flat-screen TV.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

Steve plopped down on one end of the sofa while Max put the beers in the fridge and uncapped two of them. Handing a beer to Steve he clicked on the TV. There wasn’t anything on but he left a rerun of a cop show playing.

They talked, but it was somehow different. Steve wondered if he had made a mistake. After a while it was as if they had run out of things to say. Max got up and got a couple more beers and put a DVD in the player, and a porno video came on. They sat in silence watching a guy having sex with two broads and Steve felt a surging in his loins. He glanced over and saw Max was groping his crotch. He had on a pair of drawstring painter-pants and a few minutes later shoved his hand down under his waistband. Steve had no problem with that, but was surprised when after another few minutes Max pulled his cock and balls out and continued stroking them. Steve was feeling a strange sense of arousal. He decided to follow suit and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his cock out.

Sitting on the sofa with his jeans unbuttoned he was still constricted in how much of his cock he could get to. Boldly he stood up and pulled his jeans off, and then decided to pull off his T shirt too. You had to have strength to do Steve’s work, and the work kept him strong and hard. He had a firm square chest, a flat stomach and the arms and legs to match his body. He sat back down and shoving the waistband of his briefs down he continued massaging his soft cock, encouraging it to an erection. They weren’t teenagers whose dicks were hard in seconds.

He looked over and saw that Max’s cock, which he figured was a little bigger than his, was half hard. That seemed to make his cock get harder. He also noticed Max was also no longer watching the fucking going on the TV. He was concentrating on Steve’s cock. When Steve’s cock was erect Max, still not saying a word, reached over and took Steve’s cock in his big fist, so only about two inches plus the head of Steve’s cock was exposed. He started slowly moving his hand up and down, watching as he jacked Steve’s cock. After several minutes Steve did what was the only logical thing to do. He took hold of Max’s cock and copied his movements. Max shoved his pants and boxers down and kicked them off and pulled off his T shirt, leaving him naked. Steve pulled his briefs off to join Max, moved over closer to him and they resumed gently jacking each other’s cocks. Again several quiet minutes passed, and then Max leaned over and took Steve’s cock in his mouth, sliding down to engulf as much as he could. Steve put his head back and closed his eyes.

Max commenced seriously sucking Steve’s cock. Again after a time Steve stood up and Max dropped to his knees and Steve began fucking his mouth. Max got up and lay on the coffee table on his back with his head hanging over the edge. Without a word Steve straddled his head, put his hands on the sofa, lowered himself and continued fucking Max’s face. At times he would pull his cock out and rub the tip over Max’s lips, then thrust it back in. Later, without removing his cock, he swiveled around so he was supporting himself with his hands on the table so he could shove his cock further down Max’s throat.

Unknown to the other, neither of them had ever done anything even remotely like this, but lust had over-ridden all. While his throat was being ravished by Steve’s big cock Max was furiously fisting his own. Steve lowered himself and took Max’s cock in his mouth, coordinating his thrusts in and out of Max’s mouth with sliding his mouth up and down on Max’s long fat cock. After several minutes Max came, shooting bursts of cum into Steve’s hot mouth. He had never anticipated having cum in his mouth, but the sensation sent the cum shooting out of his cock, spurt after spurt. Max felt the cum coursing down his throat and tried to capture some of it in his mouth so he could have the pleasure of the taste.

Steve struggled to his feet and flopped onto the sofa. Max didn’t move, lying with his eyes closed. Steve was amazed his cock hadn’t gone soft as it usually did after he finished fucking his wife. He then noticed Max was still hard too. Max stood up, and still without speaking grasped Steve’s arm and pulled him up onto his feet, turned, and without releasing him led him into the bedroom.

He took a bottle out of the night table and, lying down on the bed he smeared some liquid in and around his asshole. Steve stood watching him and then climbed onto the bed. He got behind Max and lifted one of his powerful legs so he had unlimited access to his hole. He placed the end of his cock at the opening and without pausing shoved it in completely. Max only winced and held his breath. Steve immediately started fucking Max’s ass, pulling almost all the way out and then forcing his cock back in, again and again. The only sounds were their hard breathing, Max making deep guttural sounds and the sound of Steve’s body smacking Max’s ass. The feeling of Max’s tight fuck-chute clinching his cock was an experience Steve had never imagined. This was fucking heaven.

Steve grabbed Max’s cock and began jacking him off as hard as he was fucking him. After about ten minutes Max for the first time broke the silence and said, “I’m coming.” The cum spurted out hitting his navel and covering his lower belly. Steve watched the cum shooting from Max’s cock and it brought him to the edge. He thrust his cock hard into Max’s ass and dumped his second load deep into Max’s gut.

This time he felt his cock going soft and he pulled it out and got off the bed and went back into the living room. Without wiping his cock off he found his briefs under the sofa and got dressed. Max, still naked, had followed him into the living room and stood watching him get dressed. Steve picked up his now warm beer, drained the bottle and turned toward the door. Max laid his hand on his shoulder and walked with him to the door.

As Steve opened the door Max said, “Maybe you’d like to play some pool next Friday, at the Hayride?”

Steve looked at Max, smiled and said, “Sure, why not? I’ll meet you there at eight. Thanks for the beer.”

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments