Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Boys Of Summer is a new series about two teenagers discovering themselves and each other."

I headed over to Bo’s house about 10 am on the first day of our summer vacation.

He lived just a few blocks away. We’d spent every day of the last four summers in his pool.

We both had just turned sixteen, Bo in April and me in February. So, this year I was driving my hand-me-down fifteen-year-old Jeep to his house instead of my bicycle.

Bo and I met on the first day of sixth grade and found we had several classes together. So, we made an unspoken pact to help each other figure out sixth grade in a new school filled with people we didn’t know.

We quickly became best friends and were practically joined at the hip year-round. Our parents had even come to call us “JimBo” since we seemed to operate as a single entity.

Most summers we had to share his pool with Bo’s older brother Bobby and his girlfriend-of-the-hour. The girlfriends always held my attention. I think Bo kept his eyes on his brother’s swimmer’s body.

The next year, we both had gym class together, which meant we had to change and shower every day with all the other boys in our class. This marked the first time either of us had seen other boys naked in person.

Of course, we all were curious. But we couldn’t be seen looking for fear of being labeled gay and becoming the butt of jokes for the rest of our academic lives.

I was no different from the other boys. I stole glances at everyone in my class as we changed before class, showered together and dressed after class. And I noticed, just like everyone else, quickly averted eyes whenever someone was caught looking. None of us said anything because, deep down, we each knew we were looking just as much as everyone else.

While most of us were just becoming interested in girls, I watched Bo lean toward boys. I saw his gaze in the locker room lasted longer and was more intent than the other boys’.

“You’ve got to stop that,” I told him one day after school. “If the other guys catch you looking at them like that, they’ll kill you. You’ll never live it down.”

“I know, Jim,” he said. “I just – I can’t help it. I like looking at them. I don’t know what’s going on.”

“Are you gay?!” I asked, incredulous.

“I don’t know,” he said. I could tell he was concerned, maybe even really worried about it. “I don’t think so. I don’t want to be. But I can’t not look.”

Having gym class together every year gave me the chance to watch out for Bo’s uncontrolled staring. I elbowed him or stepped in front of him when I thought it was becoming apparent that he was staring. It seemed to work pretty well.

Eventually, he did admit to me that he was attracted to boys instead of girls. He seemed almost ashamed of it. I was quick to reassure him that it was OK. It didn’t matter if he liked boys.

Regardless of his admission to me, he put up a pretty good front to the rest of our world. He never let anyone else see his various preferences that would peg him as gay. He didn’t act as effeminate as the stereotypical homosexuals we saw on TV or even the few older, more flamboyant boys we knew at school. I don’t think anyone else ever suspected he was any different from other boys our age.

We didn’t talk about it as much as we probably should have. I thought I was being the best friend I could be. But I didn’t share his interest in boys. I couldn’t fully understand what he was going through.

Because of all that changing and showering together, Bo and I had no problem changing and being naked together at his house. Somehow, it never bothered me that he liked boys. But I considered it my sacred duty to help keep his secret as long as he wanted it kept.

At that age, of course, we also were learning things about our own bodies. Bo was the only boy I dared talk with about sex or masturbation. And I knew I was his only confidant. He admitted to watching online videos of men jacking off. At some point, he wondered what it would be like to watch me take care of myself. I put him off for a while. But he begged and bargained. I broke down one day after school and we jacked off together in his room.

I had to admit I was a little curious about how other boys did it, too, but couldn’t bring myself to look for it online.

Bo’s eyes never left my dick. I tried to keep my own eyes from checking out how he handled himself. But I simply couldn’t stop myself.

We sat across from each other stroking ourselves to quick, intense orgasms, spewing cum across his room. As dirty as it felt at first, I couldn’t stop thinking about how hot it had been. And, of course, it was like a drug for Bo. He had to do it over and over, again and again. I gave in to his begging because I secretly liked his attention.

For the next three years, we had a two-man circle jerk three or four times a week after school. During the summer when I was at his house every day, we came together once a day, sometimes twice. I also gave in to his request to shower together once in a while even though I never needed to shower before going home.

Then for some reason, that first day of summer after we’d turned 16, Bo was curious about our dick sizes.

“We’ve seen each other naked and jacked off together hundreds of times,” I said. “It’s pretty clear who has the longer dick.”

Both flaccid and erect, I was visibly longer than him. But when erect, at least, Bo seemed quite a bit thicker than me.

“I want to know for sure,” he said. “I’m more of a grower than a shower.”

“Is this just a trick to get me naked?” I asked. “You don’t have to trick me to see me naked. We’re probably going to jack off in a couple hours anyway.”

He insisted he was genuinely curious. He just had to know. My friend was extremely stubborn.

So, before we headed out to the pool we jacked ourselves to full erections as we’d done many times before.

We moved in close to compare them, standing naked in his mother’s full-length mirror.

“I can’t tell,” Bo said as he took a half step toward me.

Suddenly, I felt the touch of another boy’s dick against mine.

Bo wrapped his fingers around both our cocks to hold them together. His flesh was warm. His hairy balls tickled as they wobbled against mine.

My dick was obviously at least an inch longer than Bo’s. When it wasn’t hard, it tended to hang on my left. When hard, it had a slight upward curve. My head was meatier than his, but didn’t have a “swoop” or flare like his did. It was pink most of the time, but deep red when hard and swollen like it was then with Bo holding my shaft tight against his own. My light brown pubic hair was a stark contrast to Bo’s thick dark brown bush of hair.

When together, it also became clear just how thick his cock was compared to mine. Where my shaft was about the same size as almost everyone else’s in the locker room, Bo’s was about the size of a toilet paper tube and a full shade darker. He was short and fat with a large, bulbous head. I always thought it strange that his shaft twisted a little to his right so his round, red head pointed a little toward his right knee.

It was a weird sensation, but the tip of his red head was pressed firmly against the wrinkles of skin at the base of mine.

He couldn’t deny I was longer. But he insisted on measuring them with a ruler and, just as I thought, I was more than an inch longer at six and three-quarters inches. I have to admit; I was impressed. It had never occurred to me to measure myself until then.

Bo’s chunky dick came in at five-and-a-quarter inches. But he didn’t seem disappointed.

I noticed he held my stiff meat the entire time, releasing me only long enough to find a ruler. He grabbed it again as soon as he came back.

I was surprised how good it felt to have someone else touching and holding my cock even if it was a boy. I was very conflicted about that.

“Dude! Are you ever going to let go of my dick?”

“Sorry!” Bo seemed shocked at me as he dropped my cock immediately. “I just want to know how big you are.”

“I could’ve measured myself,” I said.

“And you could’ve lied about it, too.”

We both smiled.

“Does it really bother you?” he asked, suddenly serious. “I mean, I’m not –.”

“It’s OK,” I said, smiling. “I just can’t believe the first person to touch my dick was another guy.”

“Well, I won’t tell anyone if you don’t tell anyone it was me.”

“It never happened,” I said, turning to grab my bathing suit. “Does your size bother you?”

“That’s not funny.”

The next day, Bo called early to make sure I was coming over to hang out in the pool again.

Of course, I was. Why wouldn’t I?

“I didn’t know if you were freaked out yesterday,” he admitted once we were in the water.

“By what?” I asked. “You mean the measuring thing? Why would that bother me? It wasn’t a big deal to me.”

“It kind of was to me,” he said. “I don’t want you to think anything weird.”

“Why was it a big deal to you?”

“I don’t want to say.” He was becoming sheepish.

“Now you have to say. Give it up.”

“Well, –,” he started. “Promise you won’t freak out?”

“I promise,” I said. “How bad could it be?”

“You might think it’s really bad.”

“What?”

“I liked it,” he said slowly, quietly.

“What do you mean you ‘liked it’?”

“I couldn’t stop thinking about it yesterday and all night,” he said. He had a scared look in his eyes. “I really liked it. I want to touch it again.”

“Bo, –?”

“I can’t help it, Jim. You’ve always been there for me. And you’re so –.”

“It’s OK.” I wanted to reassure him. “I should’ve known you’d go there sooner or later. It isn’t like we haven’t been jacking off together for years. I guess, I never thought it would go any farther than that. I figured you’d eventually find a real boyfriend. I didn’t think I’d be the object of your attention.”

“Why wouldn’t you be?” he asked. “I mean, you’ve seen yourself, right? You have a great body and just look at that face! And now you’re working out all the time and just getting better and better.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t have been keeping you from staring at everyone else,” I said.

“What do you mean?”

“Why do you think I always distracted you or stepped between you and the other guys in the locker room?”

“Is that what you were doing?”

“I told you many times to be careful about staring,” I explained. “I always kept my eye on you. Anytime I thought you were looking too long or at the wrong thing, I tried to do something to make you stop so no one else would notice. Other guys are just looking for an excuse. And being gay is all they need. You know how they treat Bruce.”

“You’re right,” he said with a distant look in his eyes. “I just thought you wanted my attention all the time. I thought you were trying to get me to notice you. That explains a lot.”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you sure you’re OK with me being gay? I mean, you’re literally the only one who knows.”

“How am I not OK with it? I just told you I’ve been watching out for you for years. I’ve been showering with you when we didn’t have to. We’ve been jacking off together for the last three years. How could you think it bothers me after all that? And how am I the only one who knows?”

“I know. But now I know why you were in my face all the time.”

“What did you think I was doing?”

“Well, I didn’t think anything. It’s just that you were always there and such a good friend.” He paused.

“And –?”

“Well, I kind of got a little bit of a crush –.”

“On me? Are you kidding?!”

“You’re my best friend,” he said. “And it’s been four years of you constantly in my face and by my side every time we get naked at school. And you’re my jack-off buddy. And, I mean, look at you – and you’re –.”

“Don’t say a word about my dick,” I warned.

“Why not? It’s great!” he said excitedly. “It’s huge! And now I know exactly how huge it is. And, even when it isn’t, it’s so cute. I love it even when it’s limp. And, finally getting to touch – . It felt so good to touch it yesterday.”

“Less than seven inches is definitely not huge,” I argued.

“Just barely less than seven inches.”

“Was I right? Did you set that whole thing up about measuring our dicks and stuff just so you could touch me?”

“Maybe.”

“You son of a bitch.” I punched his arm and laughed.

“You aren’t mad?”

“No. Of course, not. I can’t be mad at you,” I admitted. “I don’t know why. But it doesn’t bother me as much as it should. I probably would’ve let you do it anyway.”

“I couldn’t help it. I just had to see what it felt like. And I’ve never touched another guy. I couldn’t stand it anymore. And I really wanted it to be you.”

I dropped under the water and yanked his bathing suit off and swam away.

He followed me naked.

I pulled myself up to sit on the edge of the pool and waited for him to join me.

“Was that too much?” I asked. “I don’t want to get you horny or anything.”

“I’m always a little horny,” he said, sitting next to me still naked.

“All the time, or just around me?”

“Always around you,” he said. “Maybe half the time when we aren’t together.”

“It doesn’t look like it now.” I glanced down at the small knob of his shriveled dick.

“That’s not fair. You know what cold water does to it. Besides, you have no room to talk.”

He reached over and bobbled my own cold cock head.

“Hey!”

“Now I am going to get turned on.”

He reached over again and grabbed my whole package through my shorts.

“Watch it! Won’t your brother be home soon?”

“No. He’s working all day today.”

“I just don’t want anybody to see us. Or do you want to come out to your family by letting them catch you playing with me?”

“No,” he said. “I don’t want anybody to see us either. But I do want to play with you.”

“I don’t know about that,” I said.

“You just said you would’ve let me touch it yesterday without lying about why I wanted to,” he argued. “It isn’t like I haven’t seen you jack yourself off or the look on your face when you cum.”

“Yeah. But jacking off together is one thing,” I argued. “Letting another guy touch it is a whole other thing.”

lucky_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lucky_girl

“Aren’t you curious about how it would feel?” Bo asked. “Didn’t you like how it felt to have someone else hold it yesterday? I know I loved the feeling of holding another guy’s cock, especially yours. And feeling my cock against yours was amazing.”

“Wouldn’t that make me gay if I let you jack me off?”

“I don’t think so,” he said, almost laughing. “It just makes you somebody who likes someone else doing stuff to him.”

“I don’t know if I would even get hard or stay hard with you playing with it,” I said.

“I’m sure I can get you hard,” he boasted. “I’ve watched every move you’ve ever made with your cock. I know exactly what works for you.”

“Let me take a shower while I think about it,” I said.

“Why do you need to take a shower?”

“I think better in the shower,” I said. “And sometimes I get horny in the shower.”

“Well, take as long a shower as you need,” he said. “Can I join you?”

I quickly reached over and grabbed and squeezed his junk before slipping into the water and swimming to the shallow end.

After a quick shower alone, I found Bo sitting in his room wrapped in a towel but still naked playing a video game.

I was wearing only a towel. That wasn’t unusual when we were the only ones in the house. I normally left my dry clothes in his room and dressed in there.

I lifted the towel to dry my hair standing naked beside my friend.

When I pulled the towel off my head he was staring straight at my groin. His eyes were wide.

I had made sure to get myself at least half-hard before entering his room. If he wanted to make something of his attraction to me, I was going to give him something to look at.

“Wow, Jim!” His mouth sounded dry. “Are you going to let me?”

“No. I just left my clothes in here like always.”

I squatted down to my knees beside him running my fingers through my short hair.

“You suck at this game. Why do you even bother?” I was ignoring his hungry eyes on my naked skin.

“You’re just fucking with me now, aren’t you?” he asked. “You know I love looking at you. You know what I want to do. So, you just walk in here like nothing’s happened all naked and almost hard. You know this is going to drive me crazy.”

“Too late, and I’m not almost hard,” I said, reaching down to lift my cock and balls and let them flop back down between my legs. “And I always get dressed in here after a shower. Why is it any different today? You like seeing me naked. I thought I’d just stay naked so you could look all you want. So, look.”

I stood up to get my underwear and shorts.

“If it bothers you, I can put my clothes on.”

“No! Don’t you dare!” His arm shot out and grabbed my leg. “You stay just like that. Get back down here.”

I shrugged and dropped on to my towel beside him on the floor and picked up his other controller.

Some time later he stood up wrapped in his towel and stretched.

“You want something to drink or some chips or something?” he asked.

“Sure.” I started to get up.

“You stay up here,” Bo said. “I want you to stay like that. But I don’t want to take a chance of somebody coming home while we’re in the kitchen.”

“Why are you still hanging on to that towel?” I asked as he returned with a bottled drink for me.

“I didn’t know if you would be OK with me getting naked too?” he said. “I mean, I thought you were just letting me watch you hang out.”

“You’ve been hard and grabbing at your dick for almost an hour,” I said. “I’ve been expecting you to whip it out and start jacking off any minute.”

“I didn’t think –.”

“Yes, I noticed. I don’t care what you do. I’m just not sure about you doing it to me,” I reminded him, looking up at him.

He still was standing above me, his slightly bulging groin almost at my eye level.

“Besides, I’ve been naked for an hour. Why am I the only one of us cool with it?”

“I’ve been wondering about that,” Bo admitted. “How can you just sit there naked? It doesn’t bother you or feel weird?”

“Y’know, it doesn’t really bother me to be naked,” I said. “I mean, we’ve seen each other naked hundreds of times; we shower together; we jack off together. And you already said you like looking at me even if I’m limp. Who cares if you see me naked? You aren’t seeing anything you haven’t seen before. I really don’t even feel naked with you. I definitely don’t feel nervous.”

I looked up at his face again and then dropped my eyes to his crotch.

“I don’t mind being the only one naked here,” I said, “but this is for your benefit. I assumed you would join me.”

Then I reached up and yanked his towel off. His cock sprang out and nearly hit me in the face.

“Hey!” He jumped.

He still was more than half hard even after going to the kitchen.

Bo sat down beside me, his bent right leg overlapping my left. We dove back into our game without another word about being naked.

I didn’t think about it at all. From the corner of my eye, I occasionally caught Bo turning his head my way.

At some point, though, I realized my cock was twitching and growing. I glanced at his and saw that he was nearly fully hard. I grinned.

“I never thought this game was all that arousing,” I said.

“Huh?”

“Little Bo’s peep has come out to play,” I said as I reached over to give his stiff meat a bobble.

“What the hell, Jim?”

Somehow I found his reaction hilarious.

“You asked for it now!” He reached down and grabbed my dick and balls and gave them a squeeze and pull.

“I didn’t do all that,” I said. It actually felt kind of good. But I couldn’t let Bo know that.

“That’s what you get for a sneak attack.”

In seconds, we were grabbing and squeezing each other in what seemed like a game, almost wrestling. But I felt an arousal I wasn’t ready for. I found I liked being touched and fondled – even by another boy.

Laughing and panting, we both moved around into a familiar position. We’d done this enough we knew when it was time without a word between us.

We sat facing each other with my towel spread between us. I leaned back against his bed. He leaned against his desk. We both had our legs spread but close enough that they were tangled over each other. If I sat up straight, I could put my head on his shoulder.

We both already were stroking our nearly hard cocks as we got our butts and legs situated.

Once we were in position, Bo squeezed a puddle of baby oil into his palm and passed the bottle to me. I let it dribble onto my dick head and down the shaft.

When he started stroking himself slowly, lightly, Bo looked like a porn actor. He had always been so nonchalant about it. Even when we first started watching each other, he never seemed nervous about it.

I couldn’t look away from the sight of his wide cock head alternately disappearing and reappearing from his loose fist. The oil made loud squishing sounds as it squeezed between his fingers and meat.

“Hold it for me,” Bo commanded once I was hard.

I didn’t know why he was giving me directions. But I found myself complying.

“Just hold it around the base,” he said, licking his lips.

I stopped stroking with my middle finger and thumb wrapped tightly around the base of my cock, forcing it to swell and redden.

Bo kept jacking himself slowly, staring at my meat. He did that for nearly a minute.

“Now,” he breathed. “Stroke it, long and slow like me.”

I began stroking, watching his hand and cock nearly as intently as he was watching me. I unconsciously matched his speed and found myself fully hard in seconds.

“Good,” he said. “Keep going. Just like me.”

I was in a trance, mesmerized by the movement of Bo’s hand rising and falling on his swollen cock and his low, calm, breathy voice.

His whole attitude was such a contrast. We’d done this a hundred times. Normally, he just stared at me, sometimes smiling, sometimes moaning. This time he was in charge and knew exactly what he wanted to see.

I’d never seen Bo like this. I kind of liked it.

I was surprised at how long he was lasting. Normally it took him only a couple minutes to cum when we played together. He complained once that I took too long to finish after he shot off. After that, I watched him closely and sped up and worked myself hard to try to cum as near to the same time as he did.

That day we sat watching each other masturbate for more than ten minutes. The slow pace made Bo last much longer than normal. I was just beginning to feel my surge rising as Bo moaned quietly and sped up. His eyes closed, but popped open again.

He had to overcome his ecstasy in order to watch mine.

Again, I matched my speed to his. But he continued to move faster. I licked my dry lips and bit down.

After another minute, Bo stopped and slid his body closer to me until our thighs were touching. His dark balls were close enough that his thick hair tickled me.

He leaned back on one elbow and went back to stroking his thick cock. When he moved, his ass shifted and we were touching from our ass cheeks to our balls.

Just then he stifled a squeal or moan and his hand went to work on his meat. He jacked himself furiously. I felt his fist hit the base of my cock with every downstroke. My own hand was beating against his.

“Oh, God! Oh, God!” he breathed as his abs tensed.

I sped up on my cock and heard myself moan as I felt a deep, heavy throb travel from my balls through to the end of my cock over and over. I had gotten used to watching Bo handle himself. But this time was such an intense turn-on, I didn’t even think about technique or changing my hand position or anything. I just stroked and watched.

Suddenly he grunted loudly and a stream of cream-colored cum flew straight into the air between us higher than my head. It landed with a splat on Bo’s chest as another shot blew out of his swollen helmet.

Seeing this brought me to the end of my control.

“Oh, God! Bo!” I panted. “I’m –.”

“Cum on me! Cum on me!” he panted, breathlessly pumping more of his own cum onto his stomach. “Please, Daddy!”

I angled my cock down the center of his tight abdomen just in time to fire a massive glob of sperm across his belly to land in his sparse dark chest hair. Mine was always thicker and whiter than Bo’s cum. It contrasted starkly against his light olive skin.

He breathed out a grunt as he watched it splat.

I kept jacking myself fast and hard, sending wad after wad on to my friend’s chest and stomach.

He kept stroking even as his cum slowed to a trickle covering his fingers and running down his hand and shaft.

I stared at his sticky cock and hand as my balls emptied themselves. I felt cum running down my balls. When I looked down, I realized I was feeling both Bo’s and my own sperm thickly covering all four of our balls.

When I fell to just a light, pulsing trickle, I leaned down over Bo on my knees. I held myself up with one hand, positioning our spent cocks so I could hold them together with one hand. I rocked my body up and down to allow our dicks to caress each other in slow, gooey strokes mixing our cum.

“Oh! God!” Bo panted.

We both jumped and twitched when our sensitive heads touched. But I didn’t stop rubbing them together until Bo couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Stop! Stop!” he whispered between ragged breaths. “I can’t take it.”

I rolled over to lie beside him on the floor as we panted together.

We lay like that for a long time as our dicks shrank and drained.

When I realized I was close to dozing off, I sat up.

“Let’s go wash all this shit off,” I suggested.

“I’ll be there in a minute,” Bo said.

Just as I was finishing up, Bo stepped into the shower behind me.

“That one was different,” he said as we switched positions under the water and I got out.

“That was a lot more intense than it’s ever been before,” I admitted as I dried off.

“You grabbed my cock!” I could hear his excitement from the other side of the shower curtain. “You rubbed our cocks together! That was amazing!”

“I thought you might like that,” I said as I closed the bathroom door behind me.

A few minutes later, I was back on the floor watching TV when he came in wrapped in a towel.

“Are you still afraid to be naked around me?” I asked.

“I didn’t think –. Didn’t you wear a towel?’

“I like being naked,” I said. “If it’s OK with you, I’d just as soon never wear clothes over here.”

Bo dropped his towel immediately.

“I never want to see you in clothes again,” he said, dropping down beside me.

We played through a couple levels of a game which took almost an hour.

Suddenly, Bo reached over and stroked down my limp dick and gave it and my balls a light squeeze.

“I knew you wouldn’t be able to keep your hands off me after yesterday,” I said.

I reached over and repeated his caress and squeeze.

Suddenly, we dropped our controllers and started trading strokes and squeezes.

Within a few minutes, we were playfully booping and bobbling each other, repeating the scenario that had led to our last masturbation session.

This time though, there was more grabbing and squeezing and groping until both our cocks were hard again.

“Bo, why am I holding your dick?” I asked. I let go immediately and his stiff meat bobbed between us.

“Hey! Why’d you let go?” he said. “You didn’t have a problem holding it a minute ago. I’m loving holding yours. Do I have to let go, too?”

“I guess not,” I said.

I moved around to give him more access. I ended up with my legs spread on the floor as Bo knelt between them stroking my hard cock.

He slid his loose fist up and down my shaft and thumbed over my swollen head. Sometimes he hit my frenulum just right and I twitched. He smiled each time. But his eyes never left my cock moving in and out of his hand.

In less than a minute, I felt my dick throbbing and my breath was becoming shallower and shorter as I watched his hand move. I was close to cumming. I saw Bo responding with the same excitement. His eyes were wide with excitement and his chest heaved.

“Bo-Bo! I’m so close,” I panted. Bo-Bo was what Bo was called when he was a toddler. “I’m about to –.”

“Yes! Jim, please!” Bo begged.

A minute later, I exploded and sent cum into the air between us as he jacked me until I couldn’t stand it anymore. Having just cum in an unusually intense session an hour earlier, I didn’t have as much to release this second time. But the sensation was nearly as powerful being stroked this time by another person.

In a minute, I had puddles of thin cum on my belly and pooling at the base of my sensitive cock running down Bo’s tight fist. My right hand was locked around his arm.

“What the fuck did we just do?” I asked, trying to catch my breath.

“You just let me jack you off,” Bo said, sounding like he was in a dream state.

He looked like he was about to pass out.

We sat motionless for several minutes, our eyes closed, our jaws wide, panting.

“That was amazing!” I breathed, finally releasing my grip on his arm.

Bo let go of my dick and it flopped over gooey and still draining with every heartbeat.

We were jolted out of our reverie by the sound of a car in the driveway. It took only a few seconds to pull on my shorts and shirt. Bo just pulled his bathing suit back up.

“This is going to be an interesting summer,” I told him as I left.

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments