Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Boys Of Summer is the ongoing story of two teenagers discovering themselves and each other."

As usual, I headed over to Bo’s house at about 10 am. It was late in the second week of our summer vacation and I’d spent almost every day of it completely naked in his pool or bedroom.

Just then I was wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and Van’s, my standard summer outfit. I had with me a small backpack with a couple towels and a bathing suit. This was all just insurance.

I almost always had to wake Bo up with a quick text from his front door. Some days, he dropped back into his bed after letting me in and I watched TV or played games for the twenty or thirty minutes it took him to regain consciousness. Other days, he threw on a swimsuit and we headed straight to his pool. And, for the past few years, we jacked off together daily and occasionally showered together.

This year, things were a little different. On the first day of our summer vacation, he admitted he had a crush on me and that he wanted to jack me off instead of just watching me do it myself.

By the end of the day, I let him take care of me. I also agreed to spend our time together naked for his benefit. He’d admitted he loved seeing me nude even when my dick was flaccid. I found I really liked being naked all the time, regardless of his feelings about it.

As soon as I walked into his house each day, I pulled off my clothes.

We had continued to jack off together since the one time I let him finish me. But I hadn’t let him handle me again in the week since then in spite of his constant begging.

Throughout that first week, Bo started closing the distance between us. I noticed he often found a reason to touch me. He would get so close when we were holding ourselves up on the edge of the pool that our arms, shoulders, and sometimes even hips and thighs touched. Or he would sit so close our legs touched.

“Dude, what are you doing?” I finally asked after a couple days of constant touching. “You’re always touching me.”

“No more than usual.” He tried to act innocent.

“Bo, how often do you just happen to brush against me with your thigh or hang on the edge of the pool close enough for our shoulders and legs to touch?”

“I can’t help it, Jim. I just want to touch you. I mean, you’re right here and naked and wet.” His eyes roamed down my body. “What do you expect?”

I let it go. The concept of “personal space” didn’t really matter given we regularly jacked off together and I hadn’t worn clothes in his presence in almost two weeks. If I could let him look, I supposed I could let him touch me “innocently” once in a while.

For several months I’d had a job at a gym working a couple nights and weekends straightening up, collecting towels, and taking care of other odd jobs.

Most days I took my clothes to Bo’s and showered and dressed for work there. Of course, Bo used that opportunity to beg to join me in the shower.

“Why do you act like we never shower together?” I asked him. “Of course, you can shower with me.”

We had to be careful about sitting around his house and pool naked all day. There was a privacy fence around the backyard. So, we were safe from the neighbors. And Bo had gotten his brother’s schedule. Bobby worked several days a week. But when he wasn’t working, he spent most of his time at a local swim club with a competition pool to train. Before graduation a couple weeks earlier, he had been captain of the swim team at school. He had to spend the summer training since he was on his way to college in the fall on a scholarship.

When he was home, Bobby was wearing either a skin-tight Speedo or nothing at all as he never shied away from walking around the house naked. He definitely had nothing to be shy about with his sleek swimmer’s body. When he was home one day the previous week, I realized – very happily – that I was slightly more blessed than him. I hadn’t paid so much attention to his dick size until Bo decided to measure us.

Bobby’s coloration, including his dick, was identical to Bo’s. In the winter they were a light olive tone and tanned to a darker shade in the summer. They obviously had a lot of Mediterranean DNA. Both their dicks had a very dark olive or brown shaft and large red head. Bobby seemed a bit longer than Bo, but was just as thick.

Bobby had always dated the hottest girls in school who kept me aroused in their tiny bikinis by the pool. I missed them that summer since he was rarely at home.

I mentioned getting a Speedo of my own for Bo. He said it wasn’t necessary. The only time I would need to wear it was when someone was home. And he thought it might seem an odd fashion choice for a sixteen-year-old hanging out with his male friend. Plus, he would have trouble keeping his family from seeing him stare at me.

“I appreciate the thought,” he said. “But, if I can have you naked, I want you naked. Skin is my favorite outfit on you.”

During the first few days of our naked summer, whenever I got out of the pool I made sure to dry my groin off. That was really just a cover for groping and massaging my cock and balls. I wanted to warm them up so my dick would be longer and thicker. We both were shriveled and tiny and our balls nearly disappeared inside us from the cold pool water. Bo never seemed to care how his looked. I didn’t want him to see me that way.

By the second week, I stopped caring as well. I just let everything go. My balls would eventually warm up and my cock always grew back out to its usual four-inch relaxed length. That’s when Bo noticed.

“I’m glad you don’t feel like you have to show off for me anymore,” he said after an hour or so.

“What do you mean?”

“I noticed you were always messing with your dick making it bigger after getting out of the pool,” he explained, staring down at my still-wet and shriveled meat. “I’m glad you stopped doing that. You don’t have to.”

“I wanted to give you a good show,” I said shyly. I felt my face reddening.

“I prefer you like this. You aren’t putting on. This is just you natural and normal. I already told you I like seeing you limp. That’s the Jim I want.”

He settled down in his lounge chair.

“Besides, they say that sort of thing actually shows you feel more comfortable and free around me,” he said, closing his eyes in the sun. “That’s how it should be. We’re best friends. We shouldn’t have anything to hide – even the fact your cock completely disappears in the pool.”

“If anybody’s dick disappears, it’s yours,” I said. “How do you even find that fat little thing in that giant afro of a bush?”

“What’s wrong with being natural?” He started running his fingers through his mass of wet hair and pulling it out straight. Some hairs were longer than his dick when it was hard.

“But, now that we’re on the subject, you are welcome to play with yourself as much as you want to,” Bo said. “I do like to see that.”

A couple hours later in the shower, Bo took another bold step without even asking.

I was leaning back into the water rinsing my hair and I suddenly felt warm hands wrap around my hanging wet cock.

Startled, I looked down to see Bo’s soapy hands massaging my cock and balls.

“What are you doing?”

“They need to be washed, too,” he said without looking up from his work. “I promise I won’t try to make you hard or make you cum or anything.”

That, of course, was a lie. He stroked and rubbed my already-growing cock until it was straining against its own skin. Then he reached down and bobbled and massaged my balls.

“I thought you weren’t going to get me hard.”

“I said I wouldn’t try to get you hard. I can’t help how a healthy young man responds to bathing.”

“I don’t have time for this, Bo,” I said, turning around to rinse all the soap off my stiff cock. I couldn’t tell him it felt amazing to have his hands rubbing and squeezing me. “I have to get to work. You should have started earlier if you wanted to play with me.”

“Does that mean you’ll let me again?” Bo sounded excited.

“We can talk about it tomorrow.”

“But Bobby’s supposed to be home tomorrow,” Bo whined, rubbing over my wet ass cheeks. “He said he was taking a long weekend.”

“You know he probably won’t be here long.” I reached down to turn off the water. “And he doesn’t pay attention to how long our showers are – or bother us when your door is closed.”

When I arrived at Bo’s the next morning, he excitedly told me Bobby had taken his girlfriend to the beach for the weekend.

“The house is ours again,” he said.

I pulled my shirt off as we walked through the living room. I stepped out of my shorts and shoes as soon as I stepped out the back door. I hadn’t bothered with underwear. So, I dove right into the pool.

Bo joined me after grabbing a towel and dropping his boxers.

When he surfaced, he found a football and passed it to me across the pool.

“You want to take another shower today?” he asked as we passed the ball back and forth.

“I don’t have to go to work today,” I replied.

“No. But you gotta bathe,” Bo said. “Nobody wants to be dirty.”

“I’ll think about it,” I said and dove into the water.

I swam down to his end of the pool and he dove in just as I passed his entry point.

When I pulled myself up to the edge just beside the diving board, Bo appeared behind me and wrapped his arms around me. At first, I only felt his arms and hairy chest. Then I felt his stomach. A second later his thick bush was pressed against my ass with a very obvious piece of flesh pushing against my crack.

I could tell he was at least half-hard.

“Bo,” I said in a warning tone as one of his hands slid down my stomach to stop with a couple fingertips in my thin brown pubic hair.

“Com’on, Jim,” he whined. “We’ve been naked every day for two weeks. This is torture. At least, let me do something. You said we’d talk about it today.”

“How are you at back rubs?” I asked, noticing that he still was holding me tightly.

“For you, I can be a master,” he said. I could feel his breath on my shoulder.

“If you’ll let me get out of the pool, I’ll let you give me a back rub,” I offered. “Would that be enough for now?”

PrettyhorsecockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyhorsecockTS

“You want to do it out here or inside?”

“Out here’s fine,” I said, lifting myself out of the water.

I spread a towel on the concrete beside the pool and lay on my stomach.

Without a word, Bo straddled me with one foot on either side and dropped down onto his knees. His butt cheeks and some of his weight were squarely on my upper thighs. I felt him adjust something and suddenly his pubic hair was tickling my ass cheeks and his wet cock flopped onto the crease of my ass.

“Why are you on top of me?”

“This position lets me massage you straight up and down in line with your back,” he explained. “If I sat beside you, it would be hard to hit your muscles the right way. This also lets me use more pressure.”

“Did you have to flop your dick down on my ass?”

“It’s got to go somewhere. Would you rather I push it between your thighs? Besides, in a minute, it’ll probably be holding itself up.”

“That’s reassuring.”

Bo’s hands were cold when he started kneading my shoulders.

“Damn, Bo!” I grunted. “That feels good! How are your skinny hands so strong?”

“Lots of grip and forearm exercises,” he said. I could hear the grin in his voice.

“I’ll bet. Who do you think about when you jack off?”

“I don’t want to say.” Bo’s response was very quick.

“Don’t you tell me it’s me,” I said.

“How could I think about anyone else when you’re jacking off right in front of me?” He answered.

“I mean when we aren’t together.”

“Why wouldn’t it be you any time? I see you naked at school all year. I get to watch you jack off. I get to see you in a bathing suit all summer. Well, now, I get to see you naked bobbing around the pool every day. Why wouldn’t I jack off to my fantasies about you?”

“Who do you think about? Jessica?”

“Of course,” I admitted. “She does it for me more than any porn star.”

“She is a pretty girl.”

“If you aren’t wearing a fur bathing suit, you need to shave that wad of hair you’ve got down there,” I said as he worked down to my shoulder blades. “It feels like there’s a cat sitting on my legs.”

“It wouldn’t hurt you to trim a little, too,” he countered. “Y’know, Bobby shaves his whole body for swimming.”

“I’ve noticed,” I admitted. “I’ve been thinking about shaving down there, too.”

Before I could make a suggestion, Bo lifted himself up and slid down my legs a little. His hands moved to the small of my back, his thumbs digging into my spine.

I grunted in pain and pleasure just as I noticed his cock was bouncing against my ass as he moved. He must have been rock-hard. Occasionally it made a slapping sound as it hit the puddle of water between my ass cheeks.

It was nearly noon and the temperature was rising rapidly. I felt something dripping on me once in a while. I couldn’t tell if it was pool water or sweat. I knew I was starting to sweat, especially where Bo’s hot legs and butt were on me.

Bo took another chance and moved down to massage my bare ass. He cupped and squeezed each cheek in his corresponding hand. His thumbs worked their way closer to my crack and farther down with each squeeze.

I tensed a little when they began brushing against my ass hole.

“Bo.” It was another warning. “What are you doing now?”

“Shut up,” was all he said as he continued working my ass.

I had to admit it felt good. I was in no mood to make him stop – yet.

He lifted up suddenly and pushed my thighs apart to settle his knees back down between my legs.

“Now what?”

With my legs spread, he worked one thumb down to my taint and massaged it with some inward pressure. The sensation made me gasp.

The other thumb suddenly appeared pressing against my displayed asshole. He massaged small circles on both spots for several minutes.

“Bo, are you getting off to this?” I asked him quietly. I realized my breathing was becoming heavier.

“Aren’t you?” he whispered.

“It does feel good. But –.”

“I know. You don’t want to do anything gay,” he sighed, sounding dejected. But his thumbs didn’t stop moving.

“No. I was going to say my dick is trapped. Let me lift up so I can move it.”

He obliged and I lifted my hips. Before I could get a hand underneath, my growing cock righted itself and found a hollow inside my hip. I apparently was a lot harder than I realized.

“You didn’t even have to use your hands,” Bo noticed. “You must really be hard. Can I massage your front next? This could be a ‘happy ending massage.’”

I could tell his breathing was heavy and he was sweating a lot.

“Are you about to cum? You sound pretty hot.”

“Does that bother you? You just make me so horny.”

“Do you want a happy ending?”

“Can I?!”

“Do what you want,” I sighed. “But I’m staying like this.”

His fingers disappeared and I immediately felt his hot, stiff cock sliding up and down along my ass crack.

He went slowly at first, pressing his meat between my open cheeks. He pushed his swollen head down against my tight ass hole a few times. The pressure felt good.

A few seconds after returning his cock to the channel created by my spread cheeks, he was moving faster and faster. His breathing was ragged. Even my breathing was getting heavier.

Gay or not, this was the hottest thing I’d ever done. It was so much more than I expected when I told Bo he could give me a massage.

In a minute, he was moaning quietly as he continued to hump me.

In the same instant I heard him grunt loudly I felt a hot spray hit the middle of my back. Then another landed between my shoulder blades.

He kept thrusting along my cheeks for a couple minutes and I felt his oozing sperm trail all down my spine.

Finally, he sat back trying to catch his breath. I could feel the tip of his runny cock laying on my ass cheek. His thin semen was running down my sweaty spine to pool in the small of my back.

He rolled off to lay beside me.

“That was amazing!” he gasped. “You’re so fucking hot!”

Without a word, I lifted and saw that my own dick was hard. I rolled onto my back and felt Bo’s cum squish underneath me.

I closed my eyes in the sun and slowly began caressing my stiff cock.

After a minute or two, I heard myself moan. Apparently, Bo heard it, as well. I heard him shift position.

“Oh, Jim! Daddy!” he purred. “Can I? Please?”

“I guess so,” I allowed. “You might as well.”

He started to move. I spread my legs again, lifting one knee.

When he saw my position, Bo crawled around to kneel between my thighs again. His eyes were huge and glazed over as he stared at the meat lying on my naked abdomen.

While he was changing position, I moved my hand down to massage my balls. My fingers played with my sac while my thumb was hooked over the base of my dick.

Once he slid his fingers down my thigh and to the crease and found my balls, I removed my hand.

Bo immediately started a slow, light caress over my shaft. His thumb just touched my frenulum and I jumped. That was all it took.

I was so unaccustomed to another person touching me, every nerve ending was on fire. And Bo seemed to know exactly what to do, what were my favorite moves, my most sensitive spots. He’d apparently memorized everything he’d watched me do to myself over the last three years.

He slid his loose fist up and down my shaft, riding his thumb along the underside so it would push against my frenulum with each upstroke. When he slid down to the base, his thumb went down between my balls to put a little pressure close to my taint. He kept this up until I closed my eyes and moaned.

“Bo, that feels so good,” I whispered as my breathing increased.

With each stroke, he slowly began introducing a little roll of his palm over my swollen head. The pressure of that roll on my frenulum and hole made me twitch and gasp each time. The more he did it, the tighter my abs became and the more my back arched.

Suddenly, his free hand was holding my balls, rubbing and rolling them. He synchronized his stroking and palm rolling on my cock with the rolling of my balls. I was in a heaven I’d never felt before.

My eyes were shut tight. My head was thrown back. My back was arched.

“Bo-Bo!” I grunted or moaned. I don’t know how it actually sounded.

Then I felt what I assumed was his thumb pressing against my asshole as his other hand worked my throbbing cock. The sensation was so intense I gasped loudly.

He responded by pushing harder, not quite inside, but the pressure was intense and amazing.

Bo’s smooth stroking became high-speed pumping.

“Bo-Bo!” I gasped. “I’m going to cum!”

“Give it to me, Daddy!” he panted. “Cum for me! Please!”

A second later, I felt the tip of my cock blow off. It felt like the entire end of my dick exploded as heavy splats of thick cum landed on my chest and stomach.

“Bo! Bo! Bo,” I breathed as he pumped my sperm from my cock.

“Mmh! Daddy,” he moaned, slowing his strokes as I continued to pulse gooey semen over his fingers.

My entire body jumped when he finally let go of me, stringy goo refusing to allow us to separate.

My friend moved up to lie next to my heaving body. For a moment, I didn’t feel his hand.

Then he was rubbing my belly and chest, playing with my sperm.

When I finally opened my eyes and looked at him, I saw that he was wiping up my cum with his fingers and licking it off.

“God! Bo, are you eating my cum?” I panted.

“It’s amazing,” he said, visibly savoring every lick. “I don’t know why I haven’t tried this before. Your cum’s always so thick and white. It’s just begging to be eaten.”

Just as he wiped a wad off my stomach I grabbed his hand and pushed his fingers into my mouth. I sucked my own juice off his fingers as if I was licking my own grease-covered fingers. It was dense and bitter, but not bad.

I opened my eyes as I swallowed to see Bo staring down at me wide-eyed.

“You just ate your own cum!” he exclaimed. “God! That’s so hot!”

“I wanted to see what all the fuss was about,” I admitted, lifting myself up on my elbows.

Bo had cleaned most of my ejaculate off.

I dropped back down still trying to catch my breath.

Bo lay his head on my chest as he continued to rub his fingers through the remnants of cum puddles on my stomach.

Before I realized it, I had wrapped an arm around his bare back and we both dozed off in the afternoon sun.

“Let’s go take a shower, Bo,” I finally suggested. “You need to wash all this cum off me.”

He lazily pushed himself up with a contented smile on his face.

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments