Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast

"Slave Sucks Off Mistress' Lover"

38
9 Comments 9
2.5k Views 2.5k
933 words 933 words

You are at the foot of my bed in a cage, naked. The cage is very cramped, you can hardly move in it. As you lay in it you hear me and my lover fucking half the night. You can't see us but you can hear everything. When morning comes and I wake up, I tell my lover, "I need to get a shower and get to work, and you need to get out of here and back to your wife. Be gone by the time I get out of the shower."

His only answer is a moan. You watch as I walk by your cage. I put on a little show for you, wiggling my ass as I walk by, but I don't talk to you or even look at you. I go into the bathroom and you hear me start the shower. A minute later my lover gets out of bed, comes up to the cage, unlocks it, opens the door, and offers you his hand to help you out. You eagerly take it just to get out of the cramped cage. You crawl out as he helps you. You notice he is stroking his cock with his other hand. You don't like being alone with guys, but I have taught you that when you are you are to obey them as if they were me.

You can tell by the smile on his face and the way he is stroking his cock what he wants. Still smiling at you he says, "I bet you would like some breakfast, wouldn't you, sweetie?"

You fake a smile and look up into his eyes and say, "Yes, Master. Please feed me."

He puts a hand on the back of your head and slowly pulls your mouth to his waiting cock that is already dripping precum. You are just glad he isn't as big as some of my other lovers are. You think, I am not even going to choke or gag on this one.

He touches his cock to your lips but you wait until he tells you to open wide before you open up and take the head of his cock into your mouth. He tells you to just suck on the head. The mushroom head seems to grow in size as soon as it touches your lips. It becomes a mouthful when you start sucking on it. You move a hand up and slowly jack him but he tells to you put your hands behind you and you quickly obey. He lets you suck the head for a minute and then with his hand still on the back of your head, he slides his cock down your throat in one continuous motion until he is balls deep in your throat. He seems to grow in length and thickness as he slides his cock in. By the time he is balls deep you are gagging and choking.

He holds his cock down your throat cutting off your air. You know better than to resist. Finally, he pulls his cock from your mouth all but the head and tells you, "Extract your breakfast and make it quick. Your Mistress won't like it if I am still here when she gets done in the shower."

You quickly start bobbing your head up and down on his cock. Going all the way to his balls when you go down on him. He reaches back and runs his other hand all over your smooth ass and says, "I wish I had time to fuck this too. But maybe next time."

Sometimes I let you fuck guys while I watch, especially muscular guys with big cocks like him. I like watching big muscular guys get fucked by you or suck you since you are such a scrawny guy with a little cock. They feel so humiliated and I love that. So you think, Or maybe next time I will fuck you.

You are glad he doesn't have time to fuck your ass since he has grown so much since you started sucking him. You bring a hand up to caress his balls. He doesn't object even thou he told you no hands. You find guys cum faster if you play with their balls as you suck them. Then you take a chance and bring your other hand up and insert a finger in his ass. You are surprised he doesn't resist since he is so tight.

MMMM, yes. You will have to speak to me about letting you fuck him next time.

As you suck him and caress his balls and finger his ass you look up into his eyes. He has them closed as he moans for you to suck faster. He is almost there. You suck as fast as you can and soon you are receiving your breakfast. When he starts cumming he pulls back so just the tip of his cock is between your lips. Then he fills your mouth to overflowing. Once he stops cumming you stand up. He still has his eyes closed and you give him a big kiss on the lips and give him some of his own cum. You are surprised when he kisses you back and takes the cum you give him.

He then pulls away red-faced and grabs his clothes and quickly dresses and runs out the door. As he shuts the bedroom door you hear me turn the shower off and you come into the bathroom and get a towel from the closet and hold it up to me as I step out of the shower.

MoonLipson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoonLipson

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments