Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay For One Day

"Dave decided to be gay for just one day... but one full day"

63
8 Comments 8
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I've lived a straight life and in many ways, I do see myself as straight. Is it possible to make that claim and say that I also enjoy reading gay erotica and that I fantasise about being the sub in those stories? Can I still claim to be straight? How about if I tell you that when I watch porn, I love big cocks and often feel the desire to take one in my mouth. I also love watching big cumshots and also fantasise about being covered in cum. Can I still say I'm straight? Well, that's what I still say. But I decided that I would do a one-day experiment and be gay for one day.

That one long day was going to be meticulously planned and would include every experience I had ever imagined. The plan was to tick all the boxes, put it behind me and carry on with my straight life.

The first thing to do was to make a list of everything I wanted to try, then I had to find the people who would indulge my fantasies. I put aside an evening to make a list and was surprised at the number of items I had on it. I wondered if a day was going to be enough to get through all the items and if I would be able to find the guys to do it. Unperturbed, I stuck with my list and started to look for people to make my day the gayest day of all time.

To find the people, I first needed to decide on a location. Because I planned for it to be a one-time thing, I decided that doing it on my doorstep was not going to be a good idea. So I searched the web and decided upon a location close to home but not too close.

Now it was time to look for the guys to help me out with my day of indulgence. I was not sure how honest I should be. Should I post my entire list for all to see, or post separate ads for each experience I was hoping for, or should I post an ad for each experience I was looking for? I was so out of my depth that I decided to go with the easiest option and be bold and brave. I posted the following on a few websites:

"Wanted, Straight male seeking gay men, to fulfil my gay for one-day experiences.

I'm spending a day and night in Stockholm and want to experience as many gay fantasies as possible. My list is:

Stroke a cock and make it cum
Suck a big cock and make it cum on my face
Suck a big cock and make it cum in my mouth
Suck two cocks
Be fucken in the ass
Cum in my ass
Cum on my ass
Spit roasted by two studs, twice
The first time, cum in my
The second time, cum on me
Try to please four guys and have them cum all over me when they are done

I'd like to film all this for my private viewing after and must warn the applicant that I may not have the nerve to follow through on the items once am faced with the reality of it.
I have an athletic build and a big cock. I would like applicants to be in good shape and a shaved muscular dude would be highly desired.
Please reply here and let's see how much fun we can have.
"

I posted my ad and waited for the replies to come. Immediately after posting it, I felt a wave of shame, fear and excitement.

All at once I thought, "What the hell am I doing? What if I hate it from the very first second?" and, "Oh man, I've just started a crazy journey."

That night, I lubed up my cock and slow-wanked myself into oblivion. I thought of being that tiny bit closer to living my fantasy and was able to picture each scene better than I ever previously could. I ejaculated so hard and with so much volume that I knew I was doing the right thing.

It didn't take long before the replies to my ad started coming in. I worried about the lack of responses when I posted it but the reality was quite the opposite. It seemed everyone wanted a piece of my virgin ass and mouth and my next few days were spent filtering out the applicants. After a couple of days, I had it down to six guys that I hoped were going to make my day the gayest day ever.

Brian was a mechanic, loved going to the gym, and was mainly into girls but was attracted to the idea of being sucked off by a guy. The picture he sent me was amazing; he was tanned, pumped, oiled, and shaved. He had about an eight-inch cock with a bulbous shiny head. There was no doubt in my mind that this was going to be the first cock I sucked. I wondered if he would stay around long enough to both cum on my face and allow me to drink his cum. Time would tell but nonetheless, he was in.

The next guy to take my eye was Levi. Levi was a big muscular black guy that said he was hung like a horse. We exchanged texts for a few hours before we sent pics. He told me he wanted to breathe a white guy. I honestly had no idea what that meant but once he explained I was instantly hard and interested. Once we finally exchanged pics I was amazed.

"How the hell are you going to fit that inside me?" I asked him when I saw his enormous cock.

"I guess I'll have to come later in the day," came his reply.

We agreed to meet and I added him to my list.

Mateo was a hot-looking Hispanic dude.

He bluntly responded to my ad, "I'll fuck you, spit roast you, cum all over you, dude. The more the merrier in my opinion."

Mateo had dark hair and a neat beard, an athletic build like mine, and a thick cock. He had a dark hairy chest and legs; not a thing I thought I'd want, but when he presented himself so aggressively, I was extra turned on by him. At the time I thought I'd definitely have his cock inside me ad asked him to come and join the party.

I also made agreements with Carter, Jake, Julian, and Daniel. They were all happy to be sucked, fuck me, and cum all over me as I desired. Carter and Jake told me that they were famous for their voluminous and powerful cumshots. With those two confirmed I had all my boxes ticked. Now all that was needed was courage. Was I actually going to be able to follow through with this crazy plan?

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

I made my plans, booked a hotel in Stockholm, and told all the guys what my plans were. They responded and rearranged my initial thoughts. Levi, who I had planned for much later in the day was the first to impose his plans on mine.

"I'm in town early that day," he told me. "Why don't you have a big piece of black meat as your first cock to stroke?"

I couldn't disagree and decided to let Levi come to my room first.

The next two had to be Brian and Mateo. I was going to suck Brian's cock and have his cum all over my face. Matteo's cum was going to be the first time I swallowed cum.

We agreed that Juilan and Daniel would be the first two to fuck my ass. They were good fuck buddies and wanted to come together, They planned to both fuck me in the ass and then spit roast me. They were both good fun and made light of the situation. I found them hard to resist and just decided to accept their plan.

That only left Carter and Jake. The two cum hoses. I would of course want them to cum all over me but how else to use their man meat? I had a few chats with them and we finally agreed that they would come and watch Levi and his enormous cock fuck me. After I settled into the fucking they would take turns feeding me their cocks, I'd even try to suck both at the same time, and when the moment comes, Levi, Carter, and Jake would cover me in cum, leaving no part of my untouched.

The plan was made and I waited for the day to come.

In the meantime, I read and watched as much 'information' as I could. Believe it or not, previous to this plan, I had never watched gay porn. My fantasies were born out of watching big cocks in straight porn. With my upcoming day, I felt it was necessary to do my due diligence and watch some man-sex. This surprised, excited, and scared me. I thought it was amazing but worried about what would happen if I was fucked that hard. I kept studying nonetheless and prepared for my day as well as I could.

The night before my big day I travelled to Stockholm and checked into my hotel. I figured I'd have one night to prepare the room and settle myself before my big gay day. I laid out the condoms, and the lubes and shaved before taking a long hot bath. I dozed off early and woke the next morning relaxed and ready. Or maybe ready. I still had no idea if I could do this.

Nine o'clock on the dot, my phone rang.

"Hey man, It's Levi. You've got an appointment with my waistline," he said, laughing as he did.

"Oh, ok," I said nervously. "Come up, I'm in room 428."

My heart started throbbing like a drum. The fear and excitement made me feel like I was going into cardiac arrest. "What the hell am I doing?" I thought. "I can't do this."

Still palpitating in fear, there came a knock on the door. My heart seemed to step up another gear as I made my way the door. I opened it and Levi introduced himself.

"Relax, man," he said, clearly seeing my nervousness. "It's no big deal what we're going to do. "

I looked him up and down. He was a big, handsome-looking man. At least 6'4" and built like a boxer. He closed the distance between him and me and told me that everything was going to be ok.

"You're just going to take my cock in your hands and give us both a very good morning. " he said. "You still want his piece of meat in your hands, don't you?" he asked as he sat on the sofa, unzipped his jeans and produced a ten-inch cock

I was finally happening and I did not hesitate. I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my hands just to experience the touch at first. The heat surprised me and I instantly started to stroke his cock with both my hands. I knelt there and started to stroke faster and was so turned on by the sight and the smell that I couldn't control myself. I moved close to him and, with still two hands working his big cock, I started to lick the big shiny head of his cock.

"Oh man," he said. "I know I'd get more than you promised. "

After he spoke he gently took hold of my head and guided it towards his cock.

"Go on and give yourself a breakfast treat, man," he said as he pulled me towards his giant cock.

I didn't need to think for a millisecond, my instinct took over at this stage and I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth. The only things in my world that mattered at that moment were the hot head of his cock, the musky aroma, and the giant shaft in both my hands. I worked my best to savour all and tied to take as much of that cock into my mouth as possible. I spat on it to make it slide into me easier but could still only get my lips halfway down his glorious shaft.

I licked and sucked and fucked his cock with my face. I massaged his lower shaft and balls with my hands and waited for the inevitable to happen. In the end, it didn't take long before I felt the first twitch of his shaft in my mouth. I know what was to follow and was soon feeling the first jet of cum on m tongue. I greedily devoured it and was treated to another and yet another. I was so locked into my cum frenzy that I hardly heard Levi moan with pleasure. Only as I was cleaning up the last few drops did I tune into what he was saying.

"Oh dude, you've made a mess of your plans for the day," he said.

I looked him in the eye and swallowed his last drop of cum. Still holding the base of his cock in both my hands, I said, "Yeah, I have. And I hope you're not going to keep making a mess of my plans."

I turned off my phone and ordered breakfast for Levi and me. Maybe we could get through this bucket list all by ourselves.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments