Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay For One Day - Part 5

"The room gets crowded when Julian and Daniel arrive"

31
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Nobody followed me into the shower, so I had time to recharge, wash the sex from my body, and think about everything I had just experienced. The moment when I reluctantly took Levi's cock into my mouth seemed like so long ago. So much had happened and that early reluctance had become a rabid desire. Each of the four additional cocks I sucked strengthened my need. I already knew that this would not be a one-day event. My thoughts were disturbed by Brian, who entered the bathroom.

"Hey, dude. I'm going to have to shoot," he informed me, "I've already missed too many other appointments today. "

"You sat you the last session," I said, "can I give you a final send-off?"

I took his cock in my hand and started to work it up to a full erection.

"You want to come in Dave's mouth one more time, Brian, don't you?" I said in a pleading voice.

I drew him in close and kissed him, still massaging his rigid cock. I gently pinched his nipples with my free hand and teased his mouth with my tongue, licking and flicking occasionally before sinking it deeply into his mouth,

"You want me to suck that cock one more time, Brian?" I asked, still stroking, kissing and pinching.

He said nothing, holding me close to him and seemingly enjoying the situation, he eagerly returned my kisses. I was burning with desire but no longer fixated on just sucking cock. The situation was beautiful. I pushed his back against the wall, still kissing him, I took both our cocks into my hand and started to grind myself against his manhood and work both of us with my hands.

"Oh, this feels so good, Brian," I gasped between our endless kisses.

Brian was firmly holding my ass, eagerly pulling me towards him. I was loving the feeling of our cocks grinding against each other and his hands on my ass were electrifying. Brian said nothing and we kept doing what we were doing. I couldn't believe how amazing it was feeling.

"Oh, Brian, I'm going to cum, " I announced after several minutes of pleasure.

"Me too, man," said Brian.

We continued to grind and then I felt Brian's hot cum on my stomach. That was enough to send me over the edge and I erupted, covering his stomach and then both our cocks. I continued to stroke both our cum-covered cocks until we had leaked our last drop onto each other. Only then did our kissing stop.

"There's more to it than cocks-cucking, Dave," said Brian, "Hope I opened up your world a little,"

Brian took a quick shower and left, he promised that we'd meet again as he exited the room. Unfortunately, Mateo decided to go with him, leaving only Levi, Carter, and Jake.

"Just us four for now," I said, filling the silence with some useless information.

"The big gun and the cum-guns," said Levi, laughing as he did so.

We had time before the final two guys would arrive, and I was pretty spent. We cracked open some beers and watched a movie. We had a good laugh in doing so and I was reminded that we could have a great time just hanging out. It was cool. But that fun time soon ended with another series of messages on my phone. This time it was from Julian and Daniel. I looked at my schedule and saw that these were the guys who said they'd be willing to spitroast me. I hoped they weren't going to be upset when they found out that they weren't going to be the first to do that. When they arrived, I sheepishly explained, and they laughed.

"We'll have to find something else in that case, said Daniel, undressing as he did so.

"I have a thing or two in mind," said Julian, also undressing as he spoke.

I looked from Julian to Daniel, Daniel to Julian, taking in as much as I could. They were my build, more tanned, and similar-sized cock to me. Julian was uncut, and Daniel had a veiny cock, and was completely shaved.

"What's it to be, gents," I asked, removing my clothes as I did so.

"Who's all going to join in? " asked Daniel.

With that, Carter and Jake stood up and both took their places. I was surrounded by four men, four men with erections. I had no idea how I was going to please them all at once.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

"What the hell am I supposed to do now?" I asked, my eyes darting from one guy to the next.

They all line up in from of me and Julian said, "Just do your best, Dave.

I sank to my knees and took hold of Julian and Carter's cock, who were both on the outside. I then took turns licking and sucking Jake and Daniel's cock as I did so. I was in cock heaven. Stroking kissing and sucking four beautiful cocks, I was already relishing the thought of being covered by their cum. Jake and Daniel then started to feed both their cocks into my mouth and I gratefully accepted them, still working Julian and Carter's cock with my hands. Just then, Julian pulled away and I was left with three cocks in my face. Julian got busy on my asshole and started to lube me up. I presented my ass to him and eagerly awaited penetration. But after I was lubed up, Julian lay on the floor.

"Ride my cock, Dave," he demanded.

We all re-positioned and I mounted Julian. Thre cocks still feeding themselves into my mouth, I guided my asshole onto Julian's waiting cock. It slid effortlessly into me, and I was overjoyed to be once again, filled with cock. I sat with all my weight and took him deep inside. Distracted by the bliss, I momentarily forgot about my three other guys and was suddenly fed cock after cock into my mouth. I opened wide and allowed them to fuck my face one and two at a time, all the while happily grinding on top of Julian's stiff member. Then another cock left my mouth. This time it was Jake.

"Let's see if that asshole can take two cocks, Dave," said Jake.

"Fill me with cock," I moaned, in a frenzy of pleasure.

I felt Jake position himself behind me and felt the cold shock of lube drip off his cock onto my back. He then pressed his steel between Julian's cock and my ass. Slowly, my ass relented, and he got the head in. I ached but longed for him to be inside me. He made short slow thrusts, each time getting deeper and deeper inside me and each time burning more and more with pleasure and pain.

"Oh, I can't take it, " I moaned. Fearing I would split in two.

"I want it but I can't take it, " I said with tremendous regret.

"Just relax, Dave, " said Jake, we'll get you through this,

I relaxed and Jake continued his slow increasingly deep thrusts.

"That's it, Dave, "he said, as he got deeper and deeper in with each try.

All of a sudden, I felt a pop, and he broke through, An immense pain followed by pure ecstasy and I had two cocks deep in my ass.

When Jake got balls deep, he paused for a few seconds and firmly grabbed my hips. The glorious sensation of being filled with two erections was unbelievable. I savoured the pleasure and greedily started sucking the two cocks being fed into my mouth. Drooling spit, my mouth and ass stretched by cock, I savoured the moment. The guys fucked me deeper and harder as time passed and I never wanted it to stop.

Suddenly I was reminded of Carter's speciality as my mouth became flooded with his first load of cum. I was helpless to its onslaught as I also had Danie's cock fucking my mouth and was completely unable to swallow. Soon, cum started to flood out of my mouth and down my chest, and yet still Jake continue to cum.

"That's it, Dave," said Jake as he eventually stopped cumming into my mouth.

With that, I felt an eruption in my deep in my ass, Jake and Julian started to moan simultaneously as they flooded me with their seed. They moaned and grounded, and eventually, I felt their cum leak down my leg. Their moans just stopped when Daniel shot his first load into my mouth. I closed tight and kept an iron grip on his shaft as I swallowed load after load of his delicious sauce. Julian and Jake slithered out of my ass as they eventually went soft and I released Daniel when every drop was drunk.

"That's my bucket list and more," I said to them all. "I think we can call it a day."

"There's one more thing to take care of," said Levi as he sat on the sofa, with a far-from-innocent grin on his face.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments