Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hidden

"First time writing in this category... comments and opinions would be helpful :-)"

30
17 Comments 17
26.3k Views 26.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I sit here at my desk, my chin in my palms and bored so badly, I think I might die. I yawn loudly, not just to show how un-entertaining this lesson is, but also because I am tired as hell. I get the evil eye from Mrs Milan but she doesn't say anything about how 'rude' I'm being, because she likes me. This is mainly because she is a teacher straight out of uni and all the other lads in my year think she's hot. I think I'm one of the only ones who hasn't tired to make a pass at her. 

I suppose I better tell you a little about myself, before I carry on. My name is Tyler Green and I am 16 years old. I graduate from high school next month and then I'm off to college. I have sandy blond hair, bright blue eyes and a fairly pale complexion, that only really tans when I come back from holidays to Spain. I am tall, taller than most lads in my year and have got quite a bit of muscle. Lots of girls have told me I'm attractive, so I can't be that bad looking. 

Oh, and I'm also 100% gay...

My eyes begin to flicker around the room to see if anyone else is as bored, confused and generally pissed off as me. They don't, but what I do see is much more interesting. 

Michael Wilson is staring at me!

No, no be real with yourself Tyler, he is probably looking at the pretty blond girl behind you. You know, the one that tried to come on to you, while drunk, at last year's Christmas party, before you had to carefully explain that you were the 'gay one' of the class. 

But I don't think he is. Because the moment I catch him staring at me, he lowers his gaze and goes red. Oh My God!

I made Michael Wilson, one of the most popular lads in my whole school go red. Just by catching him staring at me. Michael Wilson!

He is one of those people who has tons of friends, and is so popular he doesn't even know how lucky he is. He is kind of attractive. Okay, VERY attractive, with dark curly hair, lots of strong muscle and a very, very nice face. He is just a bit shorter than me. We have spoken a few times, and he has always been pretty nice to me, it's just I don't know him enough to call him a friend. I wouldn't mind getting to know him though, with a sexy bum like that! I wonder how he looks with no shirt on...

Just as I'm walking out of the class room, Michael casually walks up to me, his rucksack slung over his shoulder with the sun glistening of his hair through the open window. He looks as sexy as hell, I can feel my dick stiffening. Oh My God, what am I doing? He is straight. Straight, straight, straight. 

I just about manage to gather myself together, when he is standing right in front of me. 

''Tyron, right?'' He asks smiling a bright smile.

"Tyler," I correct him. ''We've been assigned partners for this project, and you can't even remember my name?'' I add stupidly. I want to hit myself. But he just laughs. Laughs?

''Sorry, got a lot on my plate right now.'' Mhmm, I bet you do. 

"Whatever. Meet me here after school," and I walk off.

…..........................

"So after my dad died, me and my mom moved over here. I like it here, its nearly always sunny. Besides there's no constant reminders of Dad here.'' I said as I stuck some more sequins onto the frame of the cardboard. Michael is just sat there listening. Over the past hour I found out he is a good listener, as he doesn't really have any stories of his own to tell. He has just breezed through life, no worries or troubles, like one of those unlucky people where nothing ever goes wrong for him. He's got loving rich parents and loads of friends and a group of girls who adore him. 

"Do you miss him?" he asks, looking disapprovingly at the sequins, but not saying anything. 

''Of course. He's my Dad! When you lose one, you can't go down the corner shop to by a new one. Its gone for good,'' I mumble. I don't even know why I'm telling him this. He's just really easy to talk too, I can't help myself. Its like he's sucking the information out of my head, the words out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry," he whispers. 

And then, he does the strangest thing. 

He reaches out, very hesitantly and softly strokes my cheek. His fingers are trembling, like he's nervous. I stop breathing completely because none of this can be happening. Michael Wilson wouldn't stroke some gay boys cheek. Not in a million years. 

His trembling fingers then skim over my nose and onto my opposite cheek. I close my eyes, because at a time like this it seems the right thing to do, but really I want to keep them open. I want to see what his face says, whether he is being serious or not. And just as I'm about to pull away, and laugh it of I feel his lips gently touch mine. There trembling just like his fingers where, but there soft, gentle and well… loving. 

I open my eyes, but see his are closed. He looks like he is frowning or pulling a confused face. 

I feel his hands and arms snake around my neck, pulling my face even closer to his, just as he parts his lips and deepens the kiss. I feel his tongue slowly licking my bottom lip, as though to ask for permission to enter my mouth. I open it as wide as Michael's lips will let me and feel his tongue slowly enter my mouth. I meet it with my own tongue at half way causing our tongues to twirl and dance together. I feel as though my mouth is on fire!

My breathing deepens as his hands begin to wander, stroking up and down my back causing goose bumps to raise all along my spine.

MiraKyong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraKyong

It's like his touch is electric. He begins to stroke back up my spine, only this time under my shirt, causing to rise. We break away from kissing for just a few seconds so he can lift the shirt over my head, leaving me top naked for him to see. The seconds are lips are away from one another's feel like hours, and its a relief when he leans his face back towards mine to continue the kissing. 

Michael's hands now wander to the front of my body, tracing my muscles, like he were trying to remember them. His brushes over my nipples with those electric fingers of his, and I can't help but moan into his mouth. This seems to excite him. 

He breaks away from the kiss. 

''Lie down," he orders me, and I do not protest. I lean back until I'm lying on my bed, my head comfortably against the pillows. Michael is now straddling me, and he leans down to kiss me some more. He starts this time at my neck, kissing, nibbling and licking every inch of it he can see. I tip my head back to give him more room. God it feels so good! Like touching heaven…

His kisses now trail lower to my nipples. He licks and bites each one, teasing me mercilessly until I'm clutching his dark curls and thrashing about on the bed. After he seems happy with this, he goes even lower, kissing and trailing with his tongue, until he reaches the waist band of my sweat pants. He slips his hand under it pulling it down and then doing the same to my boxers. I help him, by lifting my bum and legs because I can't wait to get them off. To show all of myself to him.

With me now laying there naked, he just sort of sits there and stares. I begin to ask him what he is thinking.

"You're so gorgeous," he says, as though he can hardly believe it. Like he can hardly believe I'm real. I blush and thank him. He slowly comes leans in until his lips are just at my ear. He licks and nibbles it for a while before whispering,

"Want to know something?" 

Everything that is happening, is so amazing, so over powering to me I can barley choke out the words,

"What?'' 

He chuckles darkly in my ear, at my obvious state, a state he has put me in before answering,

"I've always wanted you." 

I thought I was going to cum right there and then.

Michael then crawled back down to the lower half of my bed, his face just inches away from my cock. He licked his lips, which is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen, and took my dick in his hands. He didn't look nervous anymore, as his hands began to rub up and down. I threw my head back against the pillows as I moaned. It felt as though my whole body was on fire and there was nothing I could do about it. He continued to jerk me of for a while with those magic hands of his, with me having nothing to do but lie back and take it. 

"Mm, you like that?'' He asked

I moaned as an answer, not able to find my voice. 

Michael then done something amazing. He lowered his head, so that his mouth was just hovering above my dick. He breathed in deeply through his nose and made a little moaning sound. 

"You smell nice," he giggled, excited. I could tell this was his first time giving someone a blow job. 

He slowly began to lick my balls, nervously at first but he soon became confident, twirling his seemingly expert tongue round and round. I thought I had died and gone to heaven!

He then licked his beautiful pink tongue up the length of my shaft right to the tip. there he paused and began to twirl round the head of my cock. While he was doing this, his hands came back into action as they began to fondle and play with my balls. I felt like there were little sparks of wonder flying round through all my veins, intoxicating me with his touch. As he gained more and more confidence, he began to take more and more of my dick into his mouth. It wasn't long before he was deep throating me, and that was just to much for me to handle. 

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried out the warning to Michael, who continued to deep throat me right until the last minute when I felt my balls tighten. He took my dick out of his mouth at just the right time, and I ended up spurting cum all over his t-shirt and my stomache.

I laid there for a few minutes, trying to catch my breath, and get over the sensation of the amazing events that had just taken place. 

"So… You liked it?" Michael asked, returning to the shy, cute boy I had seen about 45 minutes before. He was looking down at his cum stained t-shirt, his face a bright red. 

He was blushing?

He just gave me the most amazing blow job and he was BLUSHING

I laughed, "Do you really have to ask me?" 

He smiled and then giggled a cute little giggle, before answering with, "I guess not. We can do it again sometime soon though, right? Maybe this time it will be my turn to play victim," he teased gently, running his hand over my chest. The electrical currents where back, tingling by just a little touch. Damn, I was really into Michael. But I couldn't exactly say the feeling wasn't returned. 

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked, gathering his books and other bits and pieces. He looked at me, smiling looking so hopeful and cute I didn't even think about the answer. 

"Sure. Just next time remember to bring a change of clothes," I teased, pointing to the cum stain on his t-shirt.

Thinking about writing a sequel? What do you guys think? 

Published 
Written by cherryblossom01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments