Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Justin and Steve's Love

"Steve pushed Justin back against the wall of the alley and kissed him with such hunger and passion"

13
6 Comments 6
10.6k Views 10.6k
578 words 578 words
Justin and Steve were best friends. They had been best friends since high school but only recently had they shared a drunken kiss. Which made things a bit awkward between them as they were both very much into girls not guys.

One night when Justin went to a club with some mates from college he noticed Steve within the crowd hunched over his glass at the bar in his black leather jacket. His golden blonde hair glistening underneath the light.

Justin decided to walk over to him, "Hi," he said.

Steve didnt look at him, he just finished off his glass and ordered another.

"Steve, talk to me," Justin said.

"What is there to talk about?" Steve asked flatly, he finally looked up at his friend and felt his heart pounding. "It was mistake, right? end of."

"Yeah," agreed Justin. He ran his hand through his short black hair and scratched the bristles on his chin, as he hadn't shaven in two days.

Steve threw back his drink and got up off the stool and walked out of the club by the side door. Justin followed.

"Are you following me or something?" he asked.

"Just making sure you're OK? I care about you."

Steve whirled around and grabbed hold of Justin by the jacket and pushed him hard against the wall of the dark alley where no one was watching. He looked at Justin and Justin looked at Steve. Hearts pounding, thumping like a set of drums against their chests, Steve suddenly kissed him with such passion and urgency.

Justin kissed back. Their arms around each other in a lover's embrace. Steve's hands went to the buckle of Justin's jeans and unzipped them and one of his hands went inside and felt up his friends dick and balls that soon became hard.

Steve got down on his knees and took his friend's erect penis inside his mouth and moved his mouth back and forth making Justin gasp loudly with pleasure, his fingers entwining in between Steven's blonde locks.

LillyMayer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMayer1



Justin's body began to quiver as he orgasmed inside his friend's mouth. He grabbed hold of Steve's buckle on his belt of his black trousers and unbuckled it then unzipped them and pulled them down. His brown eyes widened as he stared at the big and welcoming dick of his friend and took it in his mouth. Back and forth, back and forth.

Steve was getting hot and he knew he was close to coming, so he turned Justin around to face the wall and pulled his jeans down and bent his friend over. He guided his penis towards his friend's ass and thrusted inside making them both gasp. A combination of pain and lust.

They fucked hard and fast both moaning out in pleasure. Justin masturbated while being fucked. It wasn't long before either of them came loud and clear with pleasure and satisifaction.

Steve and Justin pulled their trousers and jeans back on quickly and straightened out their clothes. They looked at each other and grinned. Steve stepped closer to him.

"Well, that was an incredible gay experience I shared with you mate," he said, slapping him on his shoulder.

"No problem," grinned Justin. "So when we doing it again?"

Steve leaned into his ear to whisper, "Don't hold your breath," he said. When he saw the disappointment on his lover's face he laughed and then kissed him on the lips. "Kidding, soon. Very, very soon." He winked.
Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments