Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Male Milking

"A man is stripped of semen"

9
0 Comments 0
89.1k Views 89.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
I had read in the doctor’s office of a procedure that could extract semen from a man by intense prostate massage. This fascinated me; I knew what it felt like when I got a digital exam by the doctor, the jolt of intense feeling as his finger brushed across my prostate, the infamous male G-spot.

I wondered if this procedure was actually possible. I had no reason to doubt it, but what intrigued me was the idea of being able to strip a man of semen without him having an orgasm. This would be somewhat sadistic which also intrigued me.

I checked some of the gay chat rooms for anal slaves and talked with a bi-sexual married male who was local. He was normally only an oral participant but he also had those feelings during a check-up and agreed to experiment.

I arranged a place to meet and we decided on a date and time.

I arrived first and made the preparations, nothing exotic, just a device to collect the fluid, some gloves, towels, and the best lubricant I could find, which was designed strictly for anal intercourse.

The challenge would be to strip him of his load and yet prevent an orgasm. His desire to please was commendable, yet I knew that the body can react on its own.

I had given a lot of thought to the procedure and what would be the ultimate position. I decided that three straight-backed chairs and a footstool would do - not as comfortable for me since I would have to kneel or sit, but doable.

I had him lie on the footstool on his chest and I placed one chair in front of him so he could steady himself by holding onto the rungs of the back. The other two chairs I put to the side with his knees resting on them with his legs spread. The positioning was perfect; all areas were exposed with maximum accessibility.

First I had to get him erect to collect the sample, but not enough to orgasm. I sat behind him and pressed my thumbs and forefingers against his sac above his testicles. Grasping the cords attached to them, I first squeezed them and at the same time stroked them down towards his testicles. I knew of the sensations that would produce since I had had that done to me during an exam prior to a vasectomy. The result for me was a tingling that lasted for several hours. I was hoping this would produce the same effects. A moan suggested that I had succeeded.

Next, I pulled down on the cords, stretching them in the sac. In mere moments his cock became hard. I knew from experience that this was arousing but not enough to climax. The manipulation would make his testicles throb but not enough to produce ejaculation.

Now that his cock was hard, I took the largest leather belt I could find and placed it loosely around his waist. I had cut a slit down the middle of it that would allow a very large test tube to be inserted in it yet not slip out. I pushed the test tube into the slot, and then tightened the belt to pull it up so the end of his cock was barely inside the test tube.

I knew that he was getting aroused as a droplet of pre-cum had already dripped into the test tube. I had to hurry; I didn’t want him to ejaculate. As a temporary measure, I wrapped my fingers around both of his hanging testicles and squeezed. The result was as expected, a temporary softening of his cock; still aroused, but not anywhere near ejaculation.

I pulled on an exam glove and lubed the forefinger and middle finger of my right hand.

annyass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
annyass

Using the same procedure as the doctor, I quickly jammed my middle finger all the way into his anus. He reacted as I always do: a clenching of the anal sphincter and a jolt of intense feeling deep inside. I could feel the reaction as well as hear the moan of pleasure which we men never utter in that kind of professional setting at the Doctor’s 

office.

To maintain control, I once again took his testicles between my fingers and squeezed until he cried out in moderate pain. I saw his cock throb and once again soften a little which allowed me to advance into the next phase of the procedure.

I quickly pulled my finger out of his orifice and then pushed both fingers into the aroused dilated entrance. I quickly felt for his prostate in order to begin the procedure.

Once I had my fingers embedded in his anus, firmly nestled on his prostate and he hadn’t ejaculated, I knew it was going to be a success. Feeling his swollen filled gland, I pressed down on it very hard, enough to cause a combination of pain and arousal. His cock jerked from the pressure and dribbled a little more pre-cum.

Most people don’t understand the male sex organs. The prostate produces the seminal fluid in the ejaculation; as it passes over the vessels from the testicles, it draws the sperm from there to mix with the ejaculate and become a fertile carrier. The main source of the ejaculate is from the prostate. It was this gland I was trying to devoid of capacity without the pleasure of an orgasm.

With two fingers deep in his anus and pressing hard on the top of the gland, I hooked my fingers and then slowly pulled downward, squeezing the gland and manually forcing out the fluid. The result was as expected, a groan of mixed feeling, a need to urinate and an intense feeling in his prostate, but more of clinical nature than a sexual one.

The first stroke on his gland produced a dribble of the pre-cum clear fluid, but the second one brought a healthy spurt of his pent-up collected seminal fluid. I pressed very hard, hard enough to prevent orgasm, and stroked down again. I was rewarded with another spurt of the white elixir; however his cock throbbed in arousal. I ceased all internal manipulations and once again grasped his testicles in a squeezing manner in order to thwart any ejaculation.

I watched the throbbing in his cock subside and released his testicles. His internal muscles were in turmoil from the constant gentle touching of the sensitive gland. This was the exact reaction I had hoped to achieve. Once again, I pushed my fingers past the gland and then pressed down hard and pulled outward, squeezing the gland fiercely.

The last futile massages produced no new secretions - he was drained and I was satisfied, but still wondering. I had got what I wanted, but did he get any pleasure at all from this denied pleasure?

After we returned to our normal world, dressed and all props stashed away, I wondered what the next act would be. Somehow, I had a thought that I would be getting an e-mail asking for a repeat session. 

Published 
Written by 1936Storyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors