Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend's Dad

"Jack finds out why his friend's dad's massages are highly sought after..."

73
21 Comments 21
73.4k Views 73.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story
“Come on Jack! Just a few more!” Mr Goodwin shouted encouragingly, as he leaned over me.

My muscles burned form the exertion as I gritted my teeth, determined to please him. My upper body ached as I pushed myself on.

“That’s it! You’re doing great!” His large firm hands gripped my ankles to steady me. “Five more for me! Come on!”

My body was shaking form the effort as I pulled myself into a sitting position again, the pain in my abs intensifying. I dipped backwards, stopping just short of the exercise mat before pulling into a sitting position once again, completing the sit up.

“One! Keep it up Jack! Two! Three! Just two more! Four! One more Jack! Five!” I collapsed backwards onto the mat, my abs burning with white hot fire, as my breath came out in ragged bursts.

“You’ve outdone yourself today kiddo, great workout.” Mr Goodwin walked away from me to the other end of the room, bending over to pick up a towel. Giving me a view of his sweet ass.

Now, I’ve always been interested in men. I’ll not deny that to anyone. Ever since watching gay porn as a teenager my attention has always been straying to possibilities of going at it hot and heavy with another guy. When Mr Goodwin has asked me if I would like to train with him, and the thought of seeing his hot, toned body glistening with sweat, I was hardly going to say no. To be truthful I had always fancied him ever since I first met him at my friend Carl’s house. He’d walked into the living room after his workout, bare-chested, wearing shorts that clung tightly to his muscled thighs. My eyes drank in the view as he strode past, the outline of his cock was plain as day. I remember I’d almost gasped out loud as he’d walked into the bathroom, leaving the door open so I could catch a glimpse of him, slowly peeling down his shorts...

“You gonna lay there all day kiddo?” His deep voice brought me back to the present.

“S-Sorry Mr Goodwin.” I apologised, climbing to my feet, wincing as I felt the pain in my abs.

“Mr Goodwin? Am I your Geography teacher or something?” He chuckled. “You can use my first name you know.”

“Sorry Simon.” I replied as we both laughed it off. I walked over to him accepting a towel from him, rubbing sweat from my perspiring body.

“That was a good session today kiddo, I’m really proud of you.” He said as he clapped his hand on my shoulder. “We’ll just do a few warm down stretches then we’ll call it a day eh?”

I nodded in agreement while grabbing my bottle of water that I’d left next to the towels. I poured the welcome liquid into my mouth, as my eyes wandered over to where Simon had begun his stretches. I would let him fuck me till I couldn’t walk.

I took up my place next to him and began my own stretches. Feeling my muscles aching in protest as I put them to work once again. I stooped down and extended my right leg in front of me, stretching out my hamstrings.

Suddenly I felt a sharp stabbing pain at the back of my leg, as I felt as if someone had just driven a knife into me.

“Fuck!” I shouted out, as I collapsed onto the floor, my hands immediately gripping the back of my leg.

“What’s wrong Jack!?” Simon’s voice rang out as he shot over to me, his face a picture of concern.

“I think I’ve pulled my hamstring!” I answered, as Simon put his arm around me, placing his firm hand on my leg. Tantalisingly close to my cock.

“Where does it hurt?” He asked, moving his hand to the back of my leg. “Here?”

“Yeah, right there.” I nodded my head as his hands softly rubbed the back of my thigh.

“It does feel tight. Do you think you could walk on it if I helped you?” He asked. I nodded in response. “We’ll get you on the massage table in the conservatory; I should be able to ease the pain away. You’ll only of pulled it is all.”

I put my arm around his strong shoulders and leant on him for support as we made our way to the conservatory. As we entered I saw the table in front of us, it looked easily big enough to support my entire body and then some. Simon eased me to the table and then, to my surprise lifted me up as though I weighed nothing, lying me down on the table.

“Right, just lie back and try not to move the leg.” I obeyed him instantly as he strode over to the side cupboard and produced a bottle of massage oil.

“You came prepared?” I laughed, surprised at seeing the bottle.

“Oh no.” He laughed back. “Me and my buddy used to work out here a lot and I gave him a few rub downs whenever he had a sore spot.”

“So you’ve had plenty of practice?” I asked surprised.

“I’ve seen my fair share of pulled muscles.” He answered, lathering up his hands with oil. “My hands have been kept very busy.”

“Okay just take your kit off and lie on your front.” He asked. I stripped off my shirt, throwing it aside before slowly taking off my shorts; being careful not to put too much pressure on my leg. I turned over onto my front, pulling down my boxers and throwing them to one side as well. As I lay there nude, I was aware of his eyes roaming over my naked body, wondering if he was thinking about working my muscles over in a different way.

“All that exercise has paid off Jack. You’ve got quite the toned body on you.” I blushed at his compliment.

“Thanks Simon.” I replied. “It’s nothing compared to yours though.”

“I’m sure you’ve seen enough of my body before.” He laughed, draping a towel over my ass and upper thighs. Oh god, had he seen me checking him out?

I shuddered as I felt his firm hands on my leg, slowly rubbing their way up the back of my thigh. He began to softly work the oil into my skin, pressing firmly to ease the pain in my muscles. Without thinking I let out a groan as his expert hands worked their magic on me, my cock began to stir at his ministrations. My mind wondered as I closed my eyes, all sort of scenarios swam before me, all involving Simon and me. Our sweaty bodies writhing together; imagining him bending me over the table and sliding his thick cock inside me. The fact that he was my friend’s dad was, at this point, completely irrelevant to me.

“Right kiddo!” His deep voice cut through my day dreaming. “Just turn over and I’ll work on the other side of your leg.”

“Umm I’m not sure Simon.” I said apprehension clear in my voice. There was no way he would fail to notice the quite sizable tent I’d pitched for him, while he’d been massaging me.

“Come on Jack. What are you worried about?” He asked. “I’m not letting you go anywhere on that injured leg. Now turn over!”

That sudden change in tone in his voice had me almost jumping to obey him. I had always had a fetish for being dominated by another guy, and if anyone was going to have his way with me I would want it to be to be Simon.

I gingerly turned over onto my front, making an awkward attempt to conceal my throbbing erection from him using the towel. Obviously, this plan failed immediately after I’d lain down on my back. The way the towel rose over my crotch, gave no doubt as to what I was trying to hide from him.

“Oh.” He exclaimed as his eyes fell upon my inelegantly concealed package. My face turned bright red. How could this get any worse!

“Y-Yeah. I umm.” I stammered out, not knowing where to look.

“Is that what you were worried about?” Simon asked, gesturing towards my crotch. “Hell most guys get hard-ons while having a massage Jack. It’s nothing to be ashamed about.”

“Besides, I’m sure it’s quite impressive.” He added with a wink. Did he just flirt with me?

“T-Thanks.” I answered, feeling slightly calmer. This massage might just get interesting after all.

I lay back my head and closed my eyes. Once again feeling his hands work their magic, manipulating my muscles with firm yet soft caresses. My mind began to wonder again, the close proximity of his hands to my throbbing pole doing nothing to stem the images of me and him together. I let out small groans as he continued his work, letting out audible gasps whenever his hands brushed against my cock.

The urge to grip my cock and start jerking off then and there was getting stronger by the minute. Luckily, Simon had similar intentions. My eyes flew open as I felt him rub his hand over my hard cock and curl his fingers round my shaft. I let out a sharp intake of breath as he began to stroke my cock, his fingers wrapping around my thick dick. Holy shit! Is this really happening?

I sat up as my eyes met his, his deep brown eyes staring right at me as massaged my dick. Without any prompting from me he whipped the towel away, letting us both see what he was doing to me.

“I thought it would be impressive.” Simon chuckled as he lowered his head towards my cock and slid his tongue along my veiny shaft.

“Oh fuck!” I breathed, as I watched him swirl his tongue around my glistening mushroom cap before seeing it disappear into his eager mouth.

RosaliaMonteroTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosaliaMonteroTS

I moaned out loud as he gave me the best blowjob I had ever received. His mouth taking in all seven inches of me while his hand massaged by heaving ball sack. Surely I’m dreaming?

He pulled his mouth away from my dick, while continuing to wank me off with his firm hand. I didn’t have time to compliment him on his skills before he grabbed the back of my head and pulled our lips together, kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around him, drawing him closer still, stroking down the taut muscles of his back. Both of us moaning into each other’s mouths, as our tongues wrestled for control.

All of a sudden he broke the kiss and backed away from me. His hands gripped the hem of his shirt as he proceeded to peel it off, revealing a toned muscular chest covered with a mane of chest hair.

“Oh my god.” I groaned out after seeing his bare chest, my hand gripping my cock and continuing where he’d left off.

“You like?” He asked softly. I nodded in response, too awestruck to answer. My mind was racing.

“Would you like to see more?” He fingered the waistband of his shorts, pulling them down slightly, taunting me.

“Yes.” I breathed out, desperation creeping into my voice.

He slowly pulled down his shorts, taunting me with every inch he revealed. My mouth opened as I caught an eyeful. His y-fronts clung tightly to him, outlining deliciously, his bulging package. I stopped playing with myself and turned over on the table. Pulling myself forwards so that my head faced him, as my arms hung over the edge.

“Would you like to see Daddy’s cock?” He asked as he walked towards me, his throbbing bulge level with my eyes.

“Please Daddy.” I begged as he stopped just short of me. The way he had me refer to him as Daddy making me feel sluttier by the second. I fucking loved it!

He slowly began pulling down his pants, teasing me as he gradually revealed what I had been begging for. I licked my lips in anticipation as I caught a glimpse of the tip of his cock. But the elastic of his pants could only confine his package for so long, as all 8 inches of his throbbing shaft sprang out at me. My eye practically bulging out of their sockets as his stiff pole bobbed in front of me.

“It’s so thick!” I said. I wrapped one hand around his massive fuck tool as I gazed at it in wonderment. The veiny shaft of his cock speared straight upwards without any curve to speak of. I gently stroked my hand up the monster before me, bringing my other hand up to lovingly cradle his balls as I pressed my lips against the bulbous mushroom cap.

“Mmm, yeah baby.” I heard him moan above me. “Suck Daddy’s dick.”

Not being one to disappoint I parted my lips as I took the head of his cock deep into my mouth. Circling it with my tongue, as I gently squeezed, eliciting more moans from him. I popped the tip out of my mouth and started to slide my tongue up and down his stiff prick, coating it in saliva as I began providing my own massage to his heaving ball sack.

“Fucking hell you’re good at this!” Simon groaned as I devoured his fuck tool. He hasn’t seen anything yet.

I pulled away from his cock and gazed up at him, locking my eyes onto his. I took the tip of his cock in my grip and wrapped my lips around it, letting my mouth stretch over his fierce red helmet. I saw him wink at me as I worked my mouth gradually over the tip of his dick, feeling it pushing against the back of my throat. My eyes began to water as I pushed more of his one eyed monster down my gullet. I’d only ever seen this done in porno movies but I was fiercely determined to see if I could deep throat him completely. I felt his hand gently stroke down my face as his massive erection worked its way deeper into my eager mouth.

“Holy shit babe! You took all of it!” I heard him gasp out loud as I felt his cum filled balls gently knocking against my chin. He threw back his head and moaned as I began to push him away then pull him towards me, urging him to fuck my throat.

“You look so fucking hot with my dick down your throat Jack.” He said as he placed his hand on the back of my head, gradually picking up speed as he made love to my mouth.

I gazed up at him as he towered above me, his huge pole pistoning in and out of my mouth, letting the thought of him as my friends dad leave my mind entirely. We’d already past the point of just being friends now, there was no way this was going to be a one off.

Just then he suddenly placed his hand on my shoulder, stopping what he was doing to me. He pulled his crotch away from my mouth as his eight inch fuck stick slipped out of my mouth with a wet pop.

“I have to have you!” He exclaimed as he lifted me up onto my knees so that we were face to face, my eyes lever with his. He pressed his lips onto mine, kissing me deeply as his tongue snaked its way past my lips. I moaned into his mouth as I closed my eyes, our arms coiling around each other, my tongue pressing against his. I’d never wanted anyone more than I wanted him, I wanted to feel him deep inside me, to feel him hold me as he made love to me like no-one else had ever done. The passion of his kiss brought out feelings that I’d never experienced before.

I broke the kiss suddenly to his surprise as I backed away from him. Laying back on table I pulled my legs above my head, giving him one hell of a view as I pulled my arse cheeks apart and delicately rubbed a finger against my puckered rose bud.

“Take me Daddy.” I breathed

“I will baby.” He responded huskily, as he climbed into the table with me, crawling up to me and kissing me passionately once again.

I moaned with pleasure as I pulled him down on top of me, feeling his arms snake underneath me as his beefy cock pressed against mine. I wrapped my arms around him as we devoured each other’s mouths, our arms caressing each other’s bodies as we writhed together. I saw him reach down underneath me as I felt the tip of his finger slide over my brown eye. I moaned into his mouth as he began to slip his thick finger into my arsehole, my anal wall instinctively tightening against the intruder. Gradually he added a second finger as he lustily frigged my sensitive hole, my moans increasing in pitch as he held me tightly.

Suddenly he broke the kiss, pulling his fingers from my arse he sat up, surveying my supple, sweat drenched body.

“Are you ready?” He asked, pushing my hips up as I felt the tip of his dick rubbing against my arse. I nodded in response. There was no way I was leaving here without letting him fuck me.

He leant over me as he took his cock in his hand, pressing the tip against my chocolate lips. He pushed forwards as gently as he could as I felt the head of his prick slide past my sphincter.

“Oh fuck!” I yelped out thorough gritted teeth as his throbbing monster struggled to fit inside my tight love canal.

“Relax baby.” He said, stroking my hair reassuringly. “Don’t push me out or it’ll hurt more. You want me in you don’t you?”

I nodded. I gritted my teeth again as Simon went as slowly as he possibly could to avoid causing anymore unnecessary pain. A few moments later I let out a small gasp as I felt him bottom out inside me.

“It’s all in baby.” Simon smiled down at me before kissing me deeply, his arms coiling under me as he held me close. I wrapped my arms around him as our tongues sought each other out, letting out soft moans as I felt him gradually begin to stroke his big dick in and out of my aching love tunnel. I felt the full slithering length of him deep inside me as I was stretched wider and wider.

“You’re so fucking tight!” I heard him growl above me as he began to increase the rhythm of his thrust, the audible sound of his crotch slapping against my ass becoming more prevalent. I threw back my head and moaned out loud as he rhythmically fucked me, his huge cock packing every inch of my once virginal hole.

“Oh god! Fuck me Daddy!” I yelped out loud, as I wrapped my legs around his waist, clinging to him tightly like a drowning man. The sounds of our frenzied love making filled the room as the massage table creaked and groaned beneath us, the windows had long since steamed up, preventing any prying eyes from seeing our delicate situation.

His hips were now seemingly a blur as he thrust into me with increasing ferocity. The weeks of having to watch my young sweaty body stretched before him, now being expunged from his mind as his cock pleasured me in ways I had only dreamed of. He buried his face in my neck as he increased the speed of his thrusts, his arms holding me tightly as I knew he was close.

“I’m gonna cum baby!” He cried out as I wrapped my legs around his waist, holding tightly to him as I braced myself. I felt his whole body shudder as he let out a deep groan; the torrent of hot spunk that had been building up over the past hour burst from him, flooding my guts with his hot cream.

After his orgasm had subsided, we lay together on the table in each other’s arms, my legs feeling shaky as I felt his warm cum dribbling out of my arsehole. I rested my head on his chest and smiled to myself as I felt him tenderly kiss the top of my head.

“Well.” I said as I lifted my head to look into his eyes, his beautiful face smiling back at me. “That was one hell of a massage!”

We both burst out laughing, before our lips sought each other out once again.
Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments