Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Raw Hunger (part 2)

"Caleb's life continues to add in pleasure as he really gets to know Shayton Ravenwood."

9
3 Comments 3
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Sipping their drinks, they made small talk. They spoke of what they did for work, causing Caleb to improvise. After the first few awkward pauses, they hit it off, finding more and more in common. For example, they both liked the color blue, their favorite food was Fettechini, and dessert was vanilla ice cream. They both reeked of confidence, and both were after dominance. Yet with all the similarities, a great many differences were noted and accepted. Tonight would be a sexually arousing experience worth repeating in, hopefully, the near future. Caleb was already picturing the nights of restless slumber to come, while Shayton's mouth watered with thoughts of this one night to follow their poison. He would taste every inch of this god-like image beside him. Salty-sweet tastes filled his mind, making Ravenwood have to down his drink in hopes to cool the boiling lust in his blood. It didn't work, Caleb had followed Shay's idea, that just meant it was time to get to the lusty fucking. Shayton took charge and went to reserve a room upstairs; he settled on a suite. After all, he planned to use everything offered, including the giant tub and shower. So many different fantasies would be fulfilled just using any of the things offered.

Grabbing Caleb's hand Shayton led them up to their room. With a quick slide of the key card, they entered a nicely lit room. Roses decorated the gold lay of the room, soft red petals covered the rich gold bedspread. A better place for romance couldn't be found.

Not even waiting for the door to close, Shay pushed Caleb against the wall and began to kiss his neck while sliding his hands under Caleb's shirt to touch his firm, smooth skin over a ripple of muscles. Moaning at the touch, Caleb quickly spoke a reply to Shay's aggression. "And here I thought I would be the one to lead."

Another moan left his lips as Shayton flicked his fingers across Caleb's navel before reaching into his pants. The warm feel of Shayton's hand wrapping around his heat made Caleb forget to breathe. Shay began moving his hand, causing a sweet friction that brought a shuddering inhale from Caleb. Seeing the smile on Shay's face showed Caleb that he was enjoying Caleb's lack of control. Not wanting to be the only one to lose control, Caleb took a deep, shuttering breath to steel himself against the rising pleasure. Wanting to give as much as get, Caleb followed Shay's lead and reached beyond the fabric of his pants and cupped Shay's swollen manhood.

Shocked at Caleb's unknown move, Shay froze as he waited to see what Caleb would do. Realizing the short reprieve, Caleb took over. Flipping Shayton up against the wall, he began to pump with one hand as the other roamed up Shayton's tight, muscled chest to play with his nipples. The tweaking of his tits and the tight pumps in his pants had Shay groaning in pleasure.Sensing Shay's slipping control, Caleb melded their lips together before thrusting his tongue inside to match pace with his pumps. Not wanting to leave Caleb out of it, Shay began stroking his length once more. Feeling the friction start again, Caleb stepped it up a notch while he continued assaulting Shayton with skill.

A cool breeze touched his exposed skin, making Shay conscious that Caleb had masterfully removed his clothing without stopping in his strokes. The guy he had chosen for the night was proving to be well worth Shay's time. Seeing as they were moving to more hot and heavy, Shay began stripping Caleb with the same ease as he had in losing his clothes.

Caleb felt his skin being exposed and decided to help. Taking the hand away from the hard bud of Shay's nipple, he deftly pulled his shirt over his head, only breaking away from the tongue duel long enough to rip it over his head. Now both stood completely nude.

Shay took a step back, breaking Caleb's hold on his member to admire the golden sculpture of the man before him. Caleb was god-like in looks and his groin, standing full and proud was just as impressive. Caleb felt Shayton's eyes slide over him, heating every part they seared in their travel. Caleb took the time to admire the mysterious, sexy man before him. He was hung like a horse. Noticing his partner's gaze Shay immediately brought their bodies together in order to lock lips in attempts to devour Caleb.

The moment skin touched, both men groaned in pained-pleasure as their bodies pushed into one another. At once Caleb's hands went out to feel every inch of Shay. His body's skin was soft and smooth, covering layers of hard muscle, only to roam up to his gold, silken hair. Roving hands soon began their repayment as they stroked at Caleb's skin, the heat was becoming nearly unbearable.

Feeling his partner's restlessness, Shay shoved Caleb away so that he went crashing down admits the bedding and petals. Caleb, feeling his dominance slipping, tried to move off the bed for another tongue match, causing him to be slammed into the bedding fluff as a rock hard body grinded against him. Recognizing his fate, Caleb decided to play the role in full for the first few times. He began stroking Shayton as his lips roamed to his neck and shoulder. Wanting to taste every even more, Caleb flipped his hips upward, tossing Shay to his back. Before Shay could retaliate, Caleb brought Shay's golden, hair-covered member into his mouth, licking it as he went. The feeling of wet-hot liquid stole Shay's breath as he bucked his hips in sheer need. Caleb's masterful mouth had Shay near spilling within a couple of minutes. With a final suckle on his cock, Shay shot his load, watching as Caleb swallowed every drop.

Coming up for breath, Caleb laid his length over Shay as he thrust his tongue into Shay's pants. Once more passion stirred, and Shay felt his cock grow in response. Tonight promised to be a night of sweet passions that wouldn't break until the sun peaked from behind the earth.

Feeling Shay begin to harden against his stomach, Caleb clasped his hand around Shay's wet rod once more. The friction against his tender flesh had Shay panting in time with Caleb's pulls. Not wanting to be outdone, Shay took his left hand and placed his pointer and middle finger into Caleb's mouth when his muse came up for air. Taking the hint, Caleb began to lick and suckle them, wetting them so that they dripped with his saliva. The feeling of Shay's warm fingers moving in his mouth, turned Caleb's blood to boiling. Changing his fingers for his lips, Shay pushed his slick, wet fingers into Caleb's begging ass.

Caleb stiffened at first, before moaning in pleasure as his body was being stimulated. They rolled together, so that Caleb was holding Shay between his legs while on his back. Caleb began grinding his hips in action with Shay's thrusting fingers. As the pressure built inside Caleb, he knew he was close to coming. With a powerful surge of Shay's fingers, cum covered both of their navels. Smiling at Caleb's shouting burst, Shay retracted his fingers, only to replace them with his swollen and sticky cock. Slowly entering Caleb took all of his consideration, and beads of sweat broke out across his body as he worked to maintain control of himself as his length sunk deeper into Caleb's hungry, wet ass.

As Caleb became filled with Shayton, his body stretched painfully to accommodate such largeness; but the moment Shay's rod hit Caleb's sweet spot, pleasure roared its head and consumed Caleb's actions as he began to move his hips against Shay, begging for more. Caleb's erotic movements tore a moan from Shay as his animalistic nature took over. Both now mindless to anything other than one another and the white-hot pressure building inside them; moans of pleasure filled the room as Shay rode Caleb hard and true. The rubbing of Shay's abs on Caleb's member added to the ecstasy, making Caleb aware that he was close to bursting. Wanting Shay to come along for the ride, Caleb began to squeeze more urgently on Shay's golden maleness. Pleasure built rapidly as Shay felt Caleb clamp down on him more firmly.

YourSpecialLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourSpecialLady

To help take them over the edge, they locked tongues while allowing their hands to rove over their joined bodies. The world shattered moments later with a deep, powerful thrust forward that filled Caleb completely.

They both floated in the after glory a moment before Shay pulled out and fell to his back, pulling Caleb into his side. Relaxing into the comfort the bed offered, he allowed Shay's body heat to mellow his racing heart. Sex with him was going to be better than Caleb had ever thought. Still awake and hardly tired, Caleb rolled from bed, dragging Shayton with him. Caleb walked towards the large glass windows, Shay in tow. Curiosity was written over Shay's face, but he didn't try to stop Caleb.

Feeling the excess juices flowing down his thighs, Caleb coated two of his fingers as he gently pushed Shay against the window, noting that dusk had set in. Forcing Shay to face the city view, Caleb brought his heated body against Shay, pushing Shay's stiffening beast and taunt body up against the cold windowpane. The cool glass and hot body that covered Shay forced him to draw in a hitched breath. Whatever Caleb was going to do was arousing Shay in ways he never thought possible.

Shay stiffened against the window as he felt two, wet fingers at his hole. Noting Shay's body language, Caleb quickly began pushing his fingers forward before an objection could be raised. The foreign feeling being laid on him was painful, yet something worth wanting was just below the surface, building in intensity. Caleb's magical fingers soon made slick slapping noises as they moved in Shay's extremely tight ass. It was obvious to Caleb, Shay had never taken it from behind before. Keeping this in mind, Caleb let his free hand wander to Ravenwood's front to play with his hard male buds. Circling his fingers over each one in turn, Shay let out a whimper as his body built in pleasure. Soon Caleb had Shay rubbing his burning, hot rod against the window as pre-cum began to leak out. Realizing that Shay was close to coming, Caleb moved his hand away from his nipples to stroke his cock. Trembling against Caleb, Shay's knees began to give out causing him to press more firmly against Caleb for support. Wanting to hit bliss together, Caleb removed his fingers. His dick thrusting forward into hotness, inch by inch to help Shay stretch for his size. Shay was instantly drowned in pain as something larger replaced Caleb's fingers. The pain's intensity was so great that not even a proper scream could escape his lips. Knowing his partner's pain, Caleb began squeezing Shay's rod harder as he pumped faster. Slowly Shay became aware of a pressure building inside him, before turning to blinding lust. Unsure of the whys, Shay began moving his hips in hopes to find more build to add to the pleasure. He succeeded as Caleb began to thrust in and out of Shay's willing and wet body.

Feeling his control beginning to slip as the reflection of Shay's passioned body filled his focus, Caleb tilted his partner's head until their gazes met in the window. Locking eyes, Caleb slowly withdrew before powerfully thrusting forward. A sweet, whispery shout escaped from Shay's slightly parted lips. Shocked at such ecstasy, Shay could only watch as his face lit in pleasure and Caleb's did as well when thrusting continued.

Shaking in pure bliss, Shay rode the waves to heaven as Caleb thrust a final time, cumming in liquid, hot juices that filled Shay so completely. With no thought of his own burst of semen, Shay felt Caleb's cock's absence as it was taken from between his thighs, only to moments later rub against Shay's own rod as he was roughly turned around for a heart throbbing kiss.

Moments later, Shay chose to comment on Caleb's lovemaking, "I must say, being fucked is nearly as good as fucking; just don't expect it to happen a lot." Shay stated, "I much prefer to ride." Laughter followed his statement.

Caleb loved hearing those words. It meant a compromise that allowed him what he wanted. To show his respect and agreement, Caleb led Shay back to the bed before pushing him gently down amongst the pillows and covers. Before Shayton had time to change position or get up, Caleb came crashing down on top. Sitting on Shay's navel, Caleb carefully stroked Shayton's staff until it was a rock once more. Unsure of what Caleb was doing, Shay let it play out. Slowly raising his ass off Shay, Caleb placed Ravenwood's cock perfectly between his cheeks before slamming down. Instantly Shay's penis was sheathed in scorching liquid-fire. A moan escaped from Caleb's lips as he relished in the feel of Shay's penetration. Recognizing this as a peace agreement for Shay's earlier statement, Shay began to move his hips to help stimulate stronger pleasure. Soon both men were whimpering and panting as they moved together. Shay looked up at the fallen angel, whose face was one of splendor as he rode Shayton's rod. Just looking at Caleb in all his naked glory sent Shay over the edge as he exploded. The feeling of liquid, hot seed pouring into him triggered Caleb's own release as his jizz shot out, covering Shay's muscled stomach.

Not much time was given for after glory as Shay grabbed Caleb's black hair, bringing him down for another lust boiling kiss. In hopes to show his appreciation, Shay pushed Caleb to his back before coming down between Caleb's bent knees to take his manhood in mouth. Caleb lay in silence, shocked as his sticky manhood was instantly swallowed by Ravenwood. The warm wet interior of Shay's mouth immediately went about pleasing Caleb. Panting in bliss, Caleb reached his hands downward, intertwining in honey-golden hair. Soon Caleb's whimpers filled the room as Shay lavished upon his hard member. Within minutes, Shay was finally getting a great taste of the meat his mouth had watered over. A hot, salty-sweet taste filled Shay's mouth as he worked to take all of Caleb's rich cum.

After a lick of his lips for any remaining drops, Shay slid his body along Caleb's until lips locked once again. Soon enough both were aroused again, leading to more hot and heavy sex that lasted through the night until around 6:30 AM, when the lovers collapsed together into the warm sheets, having lost the comforter somewhere during their fucking. Wrapping limp arms around each other, they found restful sleep as they waited for the world to once more demand of them. For now, both were full and satisfied.

Light filled the room, yet neither man stirred, both were exhausted from last night's passions. As early evening came rolling in, the buzzing of a cellphone filled the room. It reached Shay first, as he rose to answer it. A shot of pain drove Shay to his knees, causing him to crawl toward Caleb's buzzing pants. Taking out the cell, Shay answered. A very masculine voice filled his ears. "Caleb, where are you. Your late for the job. Hurry down here!" Shay didn't know how to go about it.

"Sorry sir, he is still sleeping. This is Shayton Ravenwood speaking, I don't believe he will be coming to work, seeing as I have used him nicely and plan to do so again. So I apologize for the inconvenience, but he is mine for a while. Now have a good day, bye."

With that, Shay ended the call before powering down Caleb's phone. Crawling to where his pants lay, he took out his own phone to check all his missed calls and texts. His house butler had called wondering where he was. Deciding not to disappear completely with his prize, Shayton shot him a message letting him know not to worry. He told him he wouldn't be home for a bit, he just didn't know when exactly he would. After that, he powered off his phone so nothing would disrupt the time they had.

Trying to stand again, Shay's body trembled in pain. Resigned to his issues, Shay only hoped Caleb could loosen him up. Dragging himself up Caleb's side of the bed, Shay did his best, but the stab of pain forced Shayton to collapse fully on top of Caleb.
Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments