Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Simon's Instruction In The Oral Arts

"A bi-curious newbie gets a long-awaited taste of oral delights."

23
10 Comments 10
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

After my sexually stale straight marriage ended a few years ago, I flung myself into getting as much sex as I could. I had always known that I was bisexual but had not had the time to explore the gay side of my sexuality. So I had very limited experience of sex with other men. Over the next few years, I became quite experienced in gay lovemaking.

I found most of my sex partners through gay hook-up sites. I'd been trawling a few sites one evening as I often do sifting through the profiles looking for someone I fancied. A photo caught my eye. 'Nice body,' I thought. The guy had listed himself as bi-curious and his picture was a selfie. I'm always a bit wary of this combination as these guys are wont to get cold feet and be no-shows, but I decided to contact him anyway and take the risk.

He replied that his name was Simon and he was very keen to meet but admitted he had very little experience of sex with other guys. With the high likelihood of him being a no-show, I arranged to meet him in a coffee shop in London near a gay sauna. My backup plan was to visit the sauna if Simon failed to turn up.

On the day, much to my surprise, Simon was sitting waiting when I arrived and we sat in a quiet corner and chatted away over our coffee. He was mega nervous and I tried to get him to relax by not pushing things too quickly. I asked him about his experiences so far. It turned out he was completely straight and had just one hands-on gay encounter in all his life. It was several years previously.

Simon had sucked the guy but the guy hadn't come so it all finished a bit flat. Simon had assumed it was because he was not doing it very well and the experience had put him off trying. He was scared of failing again but the poor guy was obviously desperate for some man sex so I was determined to help him.

I suggested to him that he shouldn't rush things. Perhaps try starting slowly and avoid disappointment by not jumping into an encounter with high expectations of the outcome. Maybe start with a massage and see how it develops without having any plan beyond the massage itself.

"Yes please," he said, nodding and looking absolutely terrified. We walked to the sauna and both laughed at our 'amazing' luck that a suitable venue was so close.

We stripped off on arrival. It was midweek and early in the day so luckily the place was almost empty. We went straight to the showers. He was so nervous he was shaking. I tried to allay his worries with some friendly jokey chat and tried to assure him that he was under no obligation to do anything.

I noticed again what a nice slim, toned body he had, and I was very much hoping that things would progress and that I could get my hands on his rather delightful-looking cock. After a few minutes, he seemed to relax a little so I led him to one of the private rooms to dry off and once inside suggested he lie on a bench on his front and that I would give him a massage. He lay down as instructed. So far so good, step one complete I thought.

I started at his feet end and gently stroked and rubbed his ankles, calves, and lower thighs, being very careful not to be too sexual at first. I moved around him and stood at his side and moved my attention to his shoulders, arms, and back. I was still avoiding any sexual touching so as not to spook him. After a few minutes of this treatment, I could tell he was much more relaxed and far less tense.

I asked him how it felt and when he replied, "wonderful." I decided I could take things up a gear and added a little bit of touching of his inner thighs and buttocks with a little crack brushing into the bargain. He was then confident enough to give me some verbal feedback and encouragement of my ministrations.

So I decided to up things further. "Turn over," I said and tapped his bottom.

He obeyed and was laid out in front of me, his cock extremely erect. I had an urge to engulf it with my mouth but managed to resist, I still wanted to proceed at a steady pace. Calves, knees, thighs then neck, shoulders, arms, and chest. Up and down his body, skirting his cock and balls but just slightly brushing them with the back of my hands. He was really murmuring his appreciation at this point, so I progressed things again and started to lightly stroke his balls and cock with my fingers.

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

He was getting very excited now, so I started to slowly and lightly with my fingers wank his cock. It was rock-hard and beautiful and I could resist it no longer. I bent over him, placed my lips around the head of his cock, and started to gently lick his helmet while still slowly wanking his cock, up and down lightly with my fingers. Simon liked this a lot and had placed a hand on the back of my head.

So I slowly pushed my head down until my mouth was filled with his wonderful cock and his helmet was jammed to the back of my throat. I cupped his balls with my free hand and he spread his thighs. I very gently pushed my fingers behind his balls and managed to place a finger on his anus and started to gently rub back and forth. Up and down my head went on Simon's lovely cock. I was enjoying it so much I didn't want it to finish.

All to soon I felt him start to tense and push up, so I kept his cock as deep in my mouth as I could. He gripped my head and held himself deep in my mouth and then I felt his cum fill the back of my throat. One, two, three big spurts and he grunted each time. It took me several swallows to gulp it down. I kept his cock in my mouth for a little while after and slowly stroked the flanks of his hips until I felt he had come back to earth, as it were.

I stood up smiling and said, "And that's all there is to it." He laughed, stood up, and hugged me.

He kept saying how good it had been and that it was the best blow job he had ever had. I just laughed and said, "Well, guys know what guys like." I had also enjoyed it immensely, as I always did of course, but I felt particularly pleased that it had been me who had been the first to give Simon his first 'male' blow job.

He looked down at my erection and said: "I think it's time for me to try something else for the first time." He knelt down in front of me and said: "Let me know if I'm doing this right".

He followed the same steps I had done. Tonguing my helmet at first and stroking my cock lightly with his fingers. Then lowering his head slowly and taking more of my cock into his mouth. I stroked his head and face and told him how fantastic it felt. He did get a bit over keen and rough at one point so I had to ask him to slow down a bit and take it gently.

I spoke words of encouragement and told him when he was hitting the right spot and added some suggestions like 'cup my balls in your hand' and 'rub a finger over my anus'. All too soon I could feel my climax building. I thought it polite to give him a heads up that I was about to shoot and did so but he seemed keen to take my cum in his mouth and just kept on sucking. I gave a groan and gripped Simon's head as I came deep into his mouth.

He just swallowed and swallowed my cum with no hesitation. Simon stood up and hugged me again. He was smiling so much and was blurting out his thanks and appreciation. He kept asking me if he had done okay and if I had liked it. I told him he had great, natural cock sucking ability and that he just needed more practice.

I felt very pleased that the first cum he had tasted was mine. I've seen him several times since then and he is now quite an accomplished cock sucker and more besides. He has been enjoying himself with me and many other guys since but he has said that the excitement of that first time with me was the best. I have told him he just needs to get out more.

Published 
Written by onebifar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments