Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meter Man Comes

"Caught in panties by the meter man, Steve (Steffie) willingly submits and sucks his cock."

42
18 Comments 18
11.0k Views 11.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Steve started to awaken slowly at first, thinking he heard someone clearing his throat, followed by a man’s voice saying, “Excuse me.” Then he nearly jumped off the lounge chair, startled to see a man standing near the end of the chair, but then, remembering he was nearly naked, Steve clutched at the towel he was laying on, trying in vain to cover himself with the edge. But, due to his position on the towel, it didn’t even reach above his thighs, so he jammed his hands down to cover his crotch. He had fallen asleep sunbathing in his a pink, sheer thong panty.

Steve gasped, startled, and sputtered, “Wha—What are you doing here? Who are you?” As he stammered out the words, he saw the man was in a utility uniform and holding a notebook in one hand, and Steve knew why the man was there even as he asked the question.

The man couldn’t seem to help grinning, but held up an open hand and said, “I’m sorry to startle you. I’m just here to read the meter. I didn’t want you to wake up and freak out while I was doing it, so I just wanted to warn you I was here.” The man seemed to linger a bit, then asked, “Aren’t you afraid you’ll get a sunburn falling asleep like that?”

Steve knew his face must have turned bright red, but only from embarrassment, not sunburn.

“I—I guess I just got so relaxed,” answered Steve. Still covering his crotch with his hands, he said, “I didn’t hear you drive up. I didn’t think anyone would see me.”

Steve had been careful, as he always was, to position himself outside where no neighbors could possibly see him, and where he couldn’t be seen from the road.

“Apparently not,” answered the meter man. “But there’s no sense covering up now. I already saw everything.”

Steve wondered how long the man had stood watching him before announcing his presence.

“I know, but I’m awake now, and I’m really embarrassed,” said Steve.

The man chuckled a little, saying, “It’s okay. Every now and then I’ll run across something interesting in my work. No big deal. And this beats running into someone’s dog. Nice panties, though,” he said, turning to walk away. “I’ll just go about my work now,” he said over his shoulder, still chuckling slightly.

Steve waited until he was sure the man was busy at the meter, not looking in Steve’s direction, then pulled the towel out from under himself, wrapping it around his waist as he rose from the chair as quietly as possible. As he scurried toward the back door and past the meter, he heard the man give a laugh and saw him shake his head a bit.

Inside the house, Steve sighed in relief, and quickly donned his short, pink satin robe. He crept to a window to peer out, just in time to see the man walking from the back yard. Steve exhaled another sigh of relief.

Moments passed, but then there was a knock on the front door, and Steve was once again startled. He was sure it was the meter man, but what did he want? He hesitated, then there was another gentle knock, and Steve moved toward the door. He opened the door slightly and saw the meter man standing there.

“Look,” started the meter man, “I just wanted to let you know I’m all done here, and reassure you this was no big deal. I can keep this a secret.”

“Okay. Thank you,” said Steve.

As he began to close the door slowly, the man said, “Hey, but could I trouble you for a drink of water? The sun’s getting kind of warm now and I don’t have any with me.”

Steve paused, holding the door open about six inches. “Well, I guess so,” answered Steve. Remembering the man’s comment about the warming sun, Steve opened the door further to let the man in. Steve closed the door and stood still, feeling awkward. “I’ll get you some ice water.”

Before Steve could turn, though, the man gave another chuckle, saying, “I see you have a matching robe. Goes well with the pink panties.”

Steve took a short step back. “Um, thanks,” he said, still pausing awkwardly, embarrassed again.

“Except I’m kind of disappointed you put it on,” the man added. “I was kind of hoping for another look at you.”

“Oh,” said Steve in surprise. “Really?”

“Sure, why not?” said the man. “Do you mind?”

“Well, I—you want to see again?”

The man smiled pleasantly. “Yeah, come on.” With that, the man stepped close to Steve, and ran a hand along the lapel of Steve’s robe, as if to help him remove it.

Steve swallowed, then loosened his robe and, as the man gently helped pull it off Steve’s shoulder, let it fall. Steve stepped back a bit and held his hands up with a shrug, giving the man a full view.

The man smiled broadly at Steve, looking his body up and down. “Pretty cute,” he said.

Feeling slightly less embarrassed, Steve answered, “Well, thanks.”

“Would you turn around for me? Let me see the back?” asked the man. It was a question, but his tone seemed expectant, almost commanding. And Steve complied, turning around, conscious of the thong, and knowing his buttocks were fully exposed.

Steve shrugged again, but then heard the man say, “How about a little wiggle?”

Now Steve gave a small laugh. But, again, he complied, giving his ass a few shakes back and forth.

“Oh, nice,” said the man.

Steve turned to face the man again, but was surprised to see the man holding his phone up, clearly photographing Steve.

“Hey, no!” exclaimed Steve. “Don’t take my picture!”

“Why not?” asked the man, still holding the phone up.

“Are you taking a video?” Steve blurted out. He involuntarily held his hand up to block the view.

The man laughed, finally stopping the filming.

“Why did you do that?” said Steve, now feeling somewhat offended.

“Don’t worry. That’s just for me. I told you I can keep this secret,” said the man.

“You should have asked first,” complained Steve.

“Maybe next time,” laughed the meter man.

The man stepped close to Steve and gently touched Steve’s upper shoulder with one hand. He rubbed Steve’s upper arm softly, up and down. “It’s fine,” he said soothingly. “You don’t need to worry.”

Steve felt his discomfort start to ebb away, and liked the way the man’s hand felt as it gently stroked Steve’s arm.

“Okay,” said Steve, almost meltingly. He met the man’s eyes. “You seem nice,” Steve added.

“I am a nice guy,” said the meter man. “Now, how about that water?”

Still enjoying the man’s touch, Steve hesitated slightly, then said coyly, “But no pictures unless you ask, okay?”

“Okay.”

Steve turned to walk to the kitchen, and then the man slapped Steve on the ass. It didn’t hurt much. Still, he felt a warming sensation crawl over his entire body, his face flushing again.

“Hey! What was that for?” Steve asked, wheeling around and rubbing the cheek that had just been smacked.

The man laughed hard. “Such a cute ass!” he exclaimed. “I just couldn’t resist! But that didn’t hurt, did it? I’ll bet you even liked it,” he said teasingly.

Steve didn’t know what to say, not wanting to admit he liked it, but trying to maintain his dignity. “Maybe,” said Steve. “You’re just full of surprises.”

Steve turned and walked quickly toward the kitchen, keeping his hand behind him to ward off another swat. The meter man followed, laughing.

Steve grabbed a glass from the cupboard and began filling it with water. He flinched involuntarily as the man came up behind him and began to rub the cheek he had smacked a moment before, rubbing it gently as he had Steve’s arm.

“I’m sorry,” the meter man told Steve. “Does this make it better?” he asked, still rubbing.

Steve felt weak. He turned into the man’s chest. Steve was only five-feet-seven-inches tall, and the man appeared to be at least six-feet-two-inches tall, with broad shoulders and strong looking arms in his short sleeve uniform shirt. The man’s hand now cupped Steve’s ass cheek as Steve buried his face in the man’s chest, as though seeking solace.

“Yes, much better,” said Steve meekly.

“Ice?” asked the man.

“Oh, yes, sorry,” said Steve, retreating to the refrigerator. He put ice in the glass and handed it to the man, offering it with both hands, like a supplication.

The man smiled nicely as he took the glass and drank.

“Thank you,” said the meter man.

“You’re welcome,” said Steve.

Silence filled the room for a moment, and Steve felt awkward again, suddenly very conscious of the fact that he was standing in front of a man he didn’t know wearing only a pink, sheer panty. The man simply looked at Steve, looked him up and down again.

“What’s your name?” asked Steve, to break the silence.

“Clark.”

“You mean like Clark Kent?” asked Steve.

The man laughed. “Yes, but I’m not Superman.”

“You could be,” Steve answered. “You look strong,” he said admiringly. Steve, in contrast, was slender in build.

The man laughed gently.

“And what’s your name?” asked Clark.

“It’s Steve. But, well… when I wear panties I call myself Steffie.”

Clark smiled broadly.

“So, do you wear other girly things too, besides panties and your little robe, Steffie?” Clark asked.

Again, Steve was surprised, but not terribly.

“Yes,” admitted Steve, or Steffie. “I love to wear panties the most, but I also like nylons and other lingerie.” Steffie hesitated again. “I like sexy girl clothes.”

Clark chuckled. “Interesting,” he said, raising his eyebrows a bit.

“Do you think it’s weird?” Steffie asked.

“Of course it’s weird,” Clark laughed. “But I don’t care. I told you I can keep a secret. I’m a nice guy, and figure to each their own. I’m pretty open-minded. But I’d be more likely to keep your secret if you were nice in return.” He set the glass on the counter.

There was a brief pause.

“Well, I gave you ice water on a warm day,” said Steffie, sensing what Clark was hinting at. “Isn’t that nice?” he asked, trying to be coy.

“Yes, that’s nice,” admitted Clark with a smile. “But maybe I’d like to see you wear some other girly things.”

“Right now?” asked Steffie, his mind starting to imagine what girly clothes he might put on. “Don’t you have to work?”

“I’m due for a break, and I can take my lunch whenever. Maybe this is my lunch break. I have time,” said Clark. “Why don’t you put on something sexy for me?”

“Really?” asked Steffie. “You really want me to? You really want to see me like that?”

“If you say ‘really’ one more time I’m going to give you another spanking. Sure,” said Clark. “I’m enjoying the show so far. Keep it up. Keep the panty you’re wearing, though—it’s too cute.”

Steffie took a deep breath.

Clark agreed to wait on the living room couch while Steffie went to put on more girly clothes.

Steffie hurried to comply with Clark’s wishes, a feeling of excitement and anticipation growing as he slipped on pink thigh-highs, a pink satin nightie that barely covered his butt when standing, and black patent leather pumps (he almost wore his four-inch heels, but still had difficulty walking in those).

He thought of putting on a skirt or dress, but felt the lingerie would be sexier. He wanted to be sexy. He didn’t know exactly what would happen, but felt that Clark would at least cuddle with him, and maybe let Steffie do some fondling too. He was trembling with excitement when he presented himself to Clark, walking into the room and twirling about, unable to stop himself from grinning brightly.

HelenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenRouse

Clark sat in the center of the couch, and smiled approvingly at Steffie.

“Pretty sexy,” said Clark.

“Thank you,” Steffie shyly answered. He could feel himself starting to get hard, and felt very horny. More boldly, he said, “I was going for sexy… and slutty,” he added, giggling.

“I think you nailed it,” answered Clark. “Come closer.”

Steffie approached and stood right in front of Clark. He shuddered with excitement as Clark ran a hand up and down the side of his nightie, then along his slim, shaved, nylon clad legs.

“Nice material. I like the way it feels,” said Clark.

“I love to wear satin and nylon,” confessed Steffie. “I’m glad you like it.”

“Okay. You have to let me get some pictures and videos now,” said Clark, pulling his phone out. “Walk for me,” he commanded.

Steffie shrugged inwardly, telling himself Clark already had revealing pictures with his face. And he was getting increasingly horny, and now only wanted to please Clark, so he complied. He turned his back and walked across the room, placing one foot in front of the other and swaying his hips, trying his best to walk like a girl. He gave a little wiggle for Clark before turning to walk back toward him.

“Real nice,” said Clark.

Clark reached around and patted Steffie’s butt when Steffie was close to him again.

“You have a pretty cute ass for a guy,” said Clark. Then Clark rubbed the back of his fingers on Steffie’s hardening penis, visible through the sheer material. “And you seem to be getting a little excited,” he added.

Steve shuddered again. “I’m very excited. I really like this a lot. Thanks for letting me dress up for you.”

Clark laughed, and rubbed Steffie’s cock some more, and gave it a slight squeeze.

“Oh, but guess what?” said Clark. “You just said ‘really’ again, so now I want to spank that little ass. I warned you.”

Steffie started to step back, and began to protest, although getting a spanking didn’t sound too bad now. Clark held his arm, but didn’t have to apply much pressure to keep Steffie close.

“Would you accept an apology? I’m sorry I said it again,” said Steffie. But then Steffie added, “I really am.”

Clark laughed again. “Okay. Now I know you want it. Come on. Lay across my lap.”

With a mixture of eagerness and nervousness, Steffie laid across Clark’s lap, his hard penis pressing into Clark’s lap. He felt Clark’s hard cock, too.

“Please, not too hard, though,” Steffie pleaded meekly.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you too much,” promised Clark.

Steffie felt Clark’s hand smoothing the satin material that just covered Steffie’s butt cheeks. Then Steffie felt a warming sensation as Clark’s hand smacked his ass. It wasn’t too hard.

“Oh, god,” sighed Steffie.

Then came another smack on the other cheek, and Steffie sighed again, feeling like he could melt in submission.

“You like that, don’t you?” asked Clark, as he continued to spank Steffie’s ass, almost playfully, but with enough force to send waves of pleasure throughout Steffie’s body. He pulled the nightie up over Steffie’s ass and continued spanking, now delivering blows to bare ass cheeks.

“God, yes,” Steffie answered with trembling breath. “I really do!” he exclaimed with emphasis, purposefully using the forbidden word. Feeling Clark’s hand spanking his bare ass cheeks made Steffie feel wonderfully submissive.

“Oh, you’re asking for it,” warned Clark, and now smacked Steffie’s ass with greater force and a number of times in quick succession, causing Steffie to cry out in pain, squirm and flail his legs a bit, now feeling the spankings causing him pain, but still mixed with pleasure and sexual excitement.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” shouted Steffie. “Okay, okay, I’ll be good from now on.” The spankings were painful, but not extremely so, as Steffie reveled in feelings of submission.

“You’re sure about that?” said Clark loudly, smacking Steffie’s ass hard.

“Youch! Ow! Yes, yes, I promise!”

“You’re going to be a good girl for me?” said Clark, pausing a moment before delivering a very hard spank that made Steffie almost jump up.

“Ow—oh—ouch! Yes, yes, I’ll be a good girl!” cried Steffie.

“Okay, then,” said Clark. Now he pulled Steffie’s nightie back down over Steffie’s reddened ass cheeks, and rubbed his hand over the material. “Get down on your knees for me.”

Steffie eagerly slid off Clark’s lap and positioned himself before Clark, on his knees between Clark’s legs.

“How are you going to show me you’re a good girl?” asked Clark, his voice sounding thicker with lust.

“I’ll suck your cock for you,” said Steffie, tremulously. “I want to please you.”

Clark slouched down a little, putting his crotch closer to Steffie’s face. “Then please me,” he said.

Steffie undid Clark’s belt, and then unbuttoned his pants. He could feel Clark’s hard cock pressing against his pants as he unzipped them. He gently tugged Clark’s pants and underwear down, Clark raising his hips slightly to allow his pants to come down.

“Oh, yum,” sighed Steffie, staring at Clark’s penis. It appeared to be almost completely hard, circumcised, about seven inches long, not too thick, but certainly not skinny. Steffie felt himself becoming mesmerized by the object of his desire.

“You’ve sucked cock before, haven’t you?” asked Clark.

“Yes, a few, but not lately,” lamented Steffie. “I honestly do enjoy it, though. It gives me pleasure, too.”

“You know good girls always swallow, right?” said Clark.

Steffie’s hand gently grasped Clark’s cock. He leaned in to kiss it softly on the head. “Yes,” he agreed, almost whispering. “I won’t waste a drop. I want to be a very good girl for you.” Feelings of erotic surrender and submission washed over Steffie; to tell another man he would swallow his cum was wonderfully humbling and deliciously submissive.

Steffie kissed the head of Clark’s hard cock again, then flicked his tongue across the underside of the head, perhaps a man’s most sensitive area. Clark uttered something of a hum in approval. Then Steffie licked the underside of Clark’s cock, from base to head, and finally sucked the head in between his lips, bringing a relaxed, “Ahhh,” from Clark.

Steffie sucked Clark’s cock slowly at first, bringing it further and further into his mouth as he moved his head up and down on the shaft, but not quite far enough to gag on it. The sounds Clark was making let Steffie know his performance was bringing Clark pleasure, and that pleased Steffie, as well.

Clark stroked Steffie’s head with one hand for a moment, but then said, “Before I get too excited, let me get some more pictures. I may want to relive the moment later on.”

Steffie stopped sucking and looked up at Clark, already getting his phone ready to film. Steffie was filled with lust, but still somewhat wary of having pictures taken. “Please promise you’ll keep them private,” implored Steffie.

Clark grinned back at him. “I will,” he said, “so long as you do a good job.”

“Aren’t I making you feel good?” asked Steffie, almost feeling hurt.

“You’re doing fine so far. Now put your lips around my cock and look at the camera.”

“Okay. I’m trusting you. Please promise me I can trust you,” implored Steffie.

Clark seemed to grow somewhat impatient.

“Okay,” said Clark. “Here’s the deal. If you suck me good, like I think you will, I’ll want this on a regular basis, so maybe I’ll come around every other week or so to get a blow job. If you don’t meet that commitment, then you may find pictures of yourself on the internet wearing panties and sucking cock. I’m just using the pictures as insurance. Plus, I just like having the pictures.”

Steffie frowned slightly. “Well, I’m happy to suck your cock. You don’t have to blackmail me. And you can come around even more often, if you want. I just worry a little. I hope you understand.”

“Yeah, yeah, I got it. Now suck my cock,” Clark said, his impatience showing again.

Steffie had the feeling of submissive melting again, and liked the demanding, commanding tone Clark used. He dutifully returned to sucking Clark’s cock.

“Look up while you do it,” ordered Clark.

Steffie looked up to make eye contact with Clark, feeling almost blissful as his head moved up and down’ on Clark’s cock. Clark had the camera phone pointed at Steffie.

“When I cum, I want you to hold it in your mouth and show it for the camera before you swallow.”

Steffie hummed in agreement as he continued sucking.

“That’s a good girl,” said Clark approvingly. “Oh, yeah, feels good.”

Steffie continued to look into Clark’s eyes, even after Clark set the phone aside. He loved what he was doing and his eagerness increased as he saw the look of pleasure on Clark’s face. He sucked harder, faster, and deeper, to the point that he gagged intermittently on Clark’s cock. Clark sometimes put both hands on Steffie’s head and forced it down onto his cock, causing Steffie to gag repeatedly, but Steffie never broke stride.

Even without forcing, Steffie continued to try to get the cock into his throat, which yielded moans and gasps of pleasure from Clark. Occasionally, Steffie would let the cock slide out and then lick and suck Clark’s balls, which elicited more sounds of pleasure. Clark sometimes offered words of encouragement, telling Steffie he was a good cocksucker, and that he was being a very good girl, which spurred Steffie’s enthusiasm.

At length, Clark exclaimed, “God, yes, yes, that’s it! I’m going to cum! Hold it in. Don’t swallow yet, but keep your mouth on it. Oh, man! Oh, baby! Suck it good, bitch! Yes! Yes! Ahhhh…”

Steffie felt warm cum gush into his mouth. His eyes widened at the size of the load he was getting, but he held his lips around the head of Clark’s cock, as Clark shuddered and thrust his hips in climax. After a moment, Clark pushed slightly away on Steffie’s head.

“Show me,” commanded Clark, aiming the phone at Steffie again.

Steffie tilted his head back a bit so the cum wouldn’t drip out, and opened his mouth enough to show the pool of white goo on his tongue. He waggled his tongue back and forth a bit, his tongue dancing with the cum.

“Oh, you are a good girl,” said Clark as he filmed. “Now swallow and show me again.”

Steffie did as he was told, swallowing the big load of cum down, then proudly opening his mouth to show it was gone. “It’s delicious,” Steffie said to the camera, smiling.

“You’re a very good girl,” said Clark, sounding genuinely pleased. “I think there’s a few more drops oozing out for you.”

Steffie gently sucked the last drops of cum from Clark’s cock, and continued very gentle sucking on the cock while Clark patted and stroked his head.

Eventually, Steffie laid his head on Clark’s thigh and watched as the cock softened. They relaxed that way for a bit, but finally, Clark said, “Phew! I needed that! I guess I’d better get going, though.”

Steffie sat back on his haunches as Clark pulled up his pants and stood to go. Steffie remained on his knees.

“Thank you for letting me suck your cock and swallow your cum,” said Steffie, and meant it.

“Quite alright, baby. I’ll be back for more. I’ll send you some pictures if you give me your phone number.”

Steffie was thrilled and hurried to get his own phone. They exchanged numbers and Clark sent Steffie a still picture showing Steffie with the cock in his mouth. Steffie smiled.

“I’ll text you when I’m coming over again. Make sure you’re available for me. If you’re not, you’d better have a good excuse, or else…you know, the pictures.”

“I’m looking forward to sucking you again,” answered Steffie. “You have a really nice cock.”

Steffie walked Clark to the door. As Clark walked toward his work vehicle, Steffie called softly after him, “I love your cock!”

Published 
Written by cdtvlover53
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments