Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Train Part 2

53
7 Comments 7
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

“You won’t tell anyone that I jerked you off, right?” I asked Kyle.

“No,” he said, sheepishly. “What happens in Germany, stays in Germany.”

“I think we were still in France, then,” I said with a weak smile.

The stewardess had come around on the plane with drinks twice. It took that many for me to broach the subject I’d been worrying over since we left Europe for the last time. Neither of us had spoken of it since I rolled over onto my bunk and we’d woken up in Germany. That wasn’t surprising. What was surprising to me was how much it remained on my mind. Whether I wanted to forget about it or not, the feeling of Kyle's warm and throbbing cock in my hand continued to excite me, if not arouse me.

“It wasn’t gay, though,” I said. “I mean, I guess it was.”

“Definition-ally, yeah,” he said.

“But, I mean, I’m not gay is what I’m saying.”

Kyle sipped his rum and coke.

“We were just horny,” he said. “Nothing gay about helping a brother out.”

“Right. A man’ll do anything when he’s horny.”

Kyle looked out through the plane window at the floor of clouds below us. I watched past him, catching sight of the furrow on his forehead.

“You’ve never done anything like that before?” Kyle said after a while.

"Wait, you have?" I said, shocked. "I haven't."

"Not been jerked off," Kyle said. "But once, in college, I jerked off with another guy while we watched a third get a blowjob."

"No shit."

"Yeah, it was hot."

"Who?"

He looked at me. I had been Kyle's roommate throughout all four years of college. We'd always been close, but he had another group of friends. I felt the same pang of jealousy run through me now as I had so many times before--but this time it was spiked with something else, a sexual bent I reserved for hearing about ex-girlfriends' ex-boyfriends.

"So who was giving the blowjob? And who was getting?"

Kyle drew a zippered motion across his lips.

"Right."

It was quiet again, with only the rush of air around the fuselage and the thin, garbled sounds coming from the headphones of the row behind us.

"Point is, I liked it," Kyle said, quickly finishing his drink. "Doing it with someone else around."

"I mean, so did I," I said. "If that wasn't obvious."

"So we shouldn't feel weird about it."

"Right," I said. "I don't."

"And it doesn't matter if it's gay," he said. "We don't need to label it, whatever it is. We were on vacation."

"Gaycation," I joked.

"Exactly."

We sat in silence for a while, finishing our drinks. He turned on his in-flight screen and began panning through the menus for something to watch.

"I'm going to take a nap," I said. "Where's that blanket?"

We looked about our seats for the complimentary goods the stewardess had left us, but only ever found Kyle's blanket.

"It's big enough for the both of us," he said, unwrapping it and flinging it over me.

"Cool," I said, closing my eyes.

I slept and dreams took me. Dreams of Europe and the places we'd seen, the pubs we'd crawled. But mostly of our night in the sleeper car. Kyle's friends were there too, in the dream. But each with Kyle's face. At some point, the girl giving the blowjob changed switched positions and it was Kyle with cock in his mouth. My cock.

I woke up hard, still under our shared blanket, and the fuselage was dark, cold, and quiet. My head was clear of alcohol. Kyle was still beside me and his eyes were closed. We had drifted closer to one another in our sleep. I let my arm slide into his and watched his face. His lips were parted gently. I could still remember the dream, imagine my cock passing between those lips.

Careful not to stir the surface of the blanket, I let my hand go to my sweatpants and rubbed the length of my shaft through the soft material. I knew that I was very public, but no one could see me directly. I didn't mean to keep going.

But once I started, it wasn't long before my hand was inside my pants. Now, I was thinking about Kyle openly, not even trying to mask my thoughts to myself.

"I can feel you, you know," he whispered.

I stopped, but the shaking against my arm didn't.

"Kyle? You..."

I felt his hand creeping around my knee until his fingers found the bulge in my pants.

"Want me to return the favor?" he said.

"Yes," I breathed without thinking. All reservations were gone.

I'd been watching his face the whole time, but only now did his eyes open. He locked them to mine as his hand slipped through my waistband to grip me. My heart leapt in my chest when I felt him and I grew harder. I found myself wanting to kiss him, but I held myself back, wondering at the feelings churning inside me.

My hand, as though magnetized, crept over the armrest and found his hand beating away between his legs. At my touch, he allowed me to take his cock in my hand. It was as hard as mine, hot and familiar to my hand.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

"Let's take it to the bathroom," he whispered.

"We'll be caught," I said.

"Everyone's asleep."

His soft stroking slowed. Desperate for the feeling to return, I tucked myself away and tossed off the blanket, catching a brief glimpse of his cock before it vanished into his pants.

"Okay," I said.

We walked together through the aisle, passing sleeping face after sleeping face. Only the flight attendants, way off at the back of the plane still seemed on their feet. Carefully, we waited for them to look away, then darted into the nearest bathroom compartment.

It was a tight squeeze, with hardly any room for either of us to stand. He put his hands on my shoulders. Mine rested on his hips. Our noses were only inches apart.

"We just have to be quiet," he said, reaching down to push his pants down.

In the cramped space, he had to squat to get them down all the way and, in doing so, his face passed beside my crotch. Inspired, I pushed the waistband of my pants down so that the tip of my throbbing penis stuck out. Kyle looked at it, then up at me. We seemed frozen there for a long moment, me, waiting for him to speak, him, expecting me to ask.

"Only if you want to," I whispered.

"This goes a little beyond," he said, uncertain. All the same, he hooked two fingers in the waistband of my sweats and pulled them the rest of the way down, taking me in his hand. I could see his own cock, hard as ever.

"You don't have to," I said. There was a hard lump rising in my throat, an eagerness. "I just..."

Kyle started with a light kiss as though testing the water. First, gently against the head. Then, more, until his soft lips enveloped it and on until finally, his tongue was running the length of me. One of Kyle's hands was working between his legs, the other stabilized him against the movement of the plane. I held him, too, with one hand cupped behind his neck and another against the wall. It was like my dream, watching him take my dick farther and farther into him.

"You owe me after this," he said with a grin.

I couldn't speak. My heart was pounding in my throat. As Kyle lightly held my balls, returning his lips to the rim of my cock, I felt myself getting ready to explode. The sight of him with my dick in his mouth--the wrongness and rightness of it--was enough to bring me to orgasm alone. In that moment, I wanted him more than the release he was offering, more than the feeling of masturbation that I had been telling myself was the root of our behavior for these past encounters.

As my cock hit the back of Kyle's throat, I knew that he was enjoying this as much as I was. I knew that this was more than friends experimenting.

"I'm gonna cum," I said. "Fuck, I'm gonna..."

Kyle popped me out of his mouth and directed my cum into the toilet. After what felt like minutes, I finished with cum still dripping off onto Kyle's hand. When I finally looked down from my position of bliss, I saw that Kyle had softened, leaving a puddle of his cum at our feet.

"You wouldn't stop," he whispered. "Damn, dude."

"I know."

He stood up, bringing his pants with him.

"That was hot," he said, our faces inches apart.

"I know."

Instinctively, I placed a hand on his lower back, only to find that he was already holding me.

"You're not about to kiss me, are you?" he said. There was an edge to his voice. Not the humor that had tinged it before. Something else. "That would be gay."

Again, there was a hint of something in his voice. Reproach? Disappointment?

The plane lurched and our noses touched. We'd slipped closer to one another. Still, he held me. He didn't flinch away. I let the motion continue until our lips touched. His opened for my tongue and we stood there, rocking to the motion of the plane for a moment, lips locked together.

When we broke apart, Kyle only stared at me.

"Nice," he said.

"Yeah," I was sheepish. "That happened."

"A lot of things just happened," he said.

I nodded, struggling to pull up my pants in the cramped airplane bathroom, using the excuse to hide my blushing face.

Just as before, the feelings of excitement were fleeing my body, leaving behind a tangled mess of confused thoughts and emotions, now even more.

"We should leave," Kyle said. "I'll go first. You wait a minute or two before you follow me."

"Okay," I said. I couldn't help but feel like he was running from me, not that he had far to go.

Kyle flipped up the lock, opened the door, and slipped out. I quickly locked it again behind him and sat down with my head in my hands.

Was that okay? Did I go too far? No, he'd gone in for the blowjob readily enough. But the kiss? Why had I done that?

Through my doubts, one thing remained: I had enjoyed him.

Published 
Written by spuddick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments