Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned By A Friend-Chapter Four

"My turning reaches new and amazing experiences."

28
8 Comments 8
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Tim takes me to a new level of degradation and awakening"

“What the fuck,” Tim exclaimed, “look at the mess you made, asshole!”

I looked at the front of the couch. It was covered in my cum. Tim jumped up and ran to the basement bathroom. He returned carrying a damp cloth and a dry towel.

“Clean it up, bitch,” he commanded, throwing me the towel and rag.

I wiped up the heavier pools of cum, with an end of the dry towel and began using the damp cloth to scrub it up.

Tim had left me to clean up the couch and returned holding his belt in his hand.

“You came without permission and made a mess,” He said, shaking his head “Get up off your knees, take off your pants, use your underwear to clean your face, then bend over, bitch. It’s time for you to fully realize, I’m in charge, asshole.”

I stood up, took off my pants, used my underwear to wipe up my face bent over the couch, and waited.

“Good, bitch. I’m glad you don’t put up any fight anymore,” Tim said laughing.

Tim came down on my ass with brute force. It felt like the sting of a dozen bees. He did it again. I screamed into a throw pillow. He came down a third time and I could feel my ass welting up.

I heard the snap of a rubber glove. I looked back, with tears in my eyes, and saw Tim was dipping his fingers into a jar of Vaseline.

“This will help with the sting, slut,” Tim said half-heartedly and proceeded to rub the Vaseline all over my ass.

It felt so good. It really was helping take the sting out a bit. Tim slowly worked his way to my ass crack and slipped his hand between my cheeks.

“What are you doing, dude,” I asked nervously.

“Hush, now,” he said, as he continued to slide his fingers into my crack

I felt his thumb lubing up, my ass hole. It felt so good. I let out a soft moan.

“Ahh, I see you like this,” Tim said.

“Oh god yes,” I moaned.

Tim responded, by penetrating my hole with his middle finger. It felt incredible and I began rocking into his hand.

“Oh, yes you do love this,” Tim said, laughing.

He stopped abruptly.

“Okay, slut. That’s enough pleasure for you for one day,” he exclaimed, “now get over here and suck me off again.”

I turned around got on my knees and started sucking his thick cock again. Within five minutes he was getting ready to cum. I started jacking his cock off rapidly and he shot another load on my face.

“Good job. Now wipe your face again with your underwear, and put them on,” he said smiling, “I want you to wear those cum-covered panties all day. Understood?”

I nodded in approval. I proceeded to do as I was told. I got fully dressed.

“Okay, now get the fuck out of here,” he said, “keep those on, bitch. I mean it.”

“I will. I promise,” I said nervously, “I will talk to you.”

I practically ran up the stairs and out the front door. I was so thankful that no one was in his living room to see me.

I ran all the way to my house and up into my room. I used a towel I had in the room to wipe myself off more, climbed into my bed, and lay there thinking about everything. I fell asleep.

“Mark,” I heard my mom yell up the stairs, “you have company!”

“Ok, send them up!”

I heard them ascending the staircase. A few seconds later and they rounded the corner. It was Tim.

“Hey what’s up,” he asked, taking a book off my bookshelf. “I told your mom I came to borrow a book for school.”

Tim leaned in closely.

“I really came to see those cum stained panties, slut,” he whispered. “Stand up and show me.”

I stood up and pulled down my pants, and he smiled seeing the white stains on my black underwear.

“Good bitch,” he said turning and walking toward the stairs, “I will see you soon, thanks for the book.”

Tim walked downstairs. I heard him talking with my mother before he left.

I jacked off 3 more times that night, thinking about Tim’s cock and adding to the cum stains in my underwear.

I woke up early and was reflecting on the past couple of months. It had been five days since Tim had whipped me and “made” me service him. I had enjoyed the whole thing. I had been enjoying these past couple of months being used by Tim. I started contemplating if I was now gay or just enjoying being sexually active. I had not been with a woman yet. Maybe I was more into men. I started thinking of some of the cheerleaders at school and started becoming hard. I reached for the phone on my nightstand. I dialed the number. It started ringing and on the third ring was answered.

“Hello,” Tim said.

“Hey. What’s going on?” I said nervously.

“Not much,” Tim said, “just chilling. Come over.”

Tim hung up. I jumped up, got dressed, and bolted out the door. I ran full throttle to Tim’s house. When I got there, I noticed a set of bikes outside. I recognized the bikes immediately. They belonged to, Greg and Gary, two guys we hung out with. I knocked on the door.

“Come on in,” Tim yelled from the kitchen.

I walked in and headed toward the kitchen. It was just Tim sitting at the table by himself.

“Where are Greg and Gary,” I asked.

“Greg’s brother picked them up. They said they’d be back in a couple of hours to get them. That was about twenty minutes ago,” Tim said grinning.

Something about the smile made me not trust him. I began looking around. I looked in the living room, the bathroom, and the main floor bedroom. I found no one.

“What the fuck man don’t you trust me,” Tim asked laughing.

“Just paranoid I guess. Let’s go downstairs,” I said.

Tim stood up and we headed downstairs. When we got downstairs, I started looking around.

“Let’s butt-fuck,” Tim shouted.

I began laughing. This was very odd he never says that.

“Very funny man,” I said still laughing, “Where are Greg and Gary?”

Greg and Gary came running out of the laundry room, laughing.

CloeHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloeHerrera

“Man, you had us dying back there, Tim,” Greg said, ”like you guys would be butt-fucking.”

We all had a good laugh and started taking turns playing Duck Hunt on Nintendo.

We all hung out for about an hour and Greg and Gary left to go fishing with Greg’s brother. As soon as they left I turned on Tim

“What the fuck is wrong with you,” I asked, “Were you trying to set me up for a gang bang?”

“Calm the fuck down, bitch,” Tim said, smiling. “You really think I’m going to share my slut?”

He called me his slut. I liked that. I was his and only his. That made me calm down.

“I’m sorry, Mark. I’m really sorry if I scared you,” Tim said, “Come back downstairs and let me make it up to you.”

He turned and went downstairs. I hesitated but eventually followed him down. He was already sitting on the couch with his pants off.

“This is what you came here for, isn’t it, slut?” Tim said, stroking his cock. “Get on your knees and take what you’ve been wanting.”

I practically ran over to him, fell to my knees, and began worshipping his beautiful cock. I licked the precum off the tip and licked up and down his shaft, before taking his balls in my mouth. I was stroking his shaft and sucking his balls when he told me to stop.

“Take off your pants and sit on the couch,” Tim ordered.

I quickly did as I was told. I didn’t know what he had in mind. While I was contemplating this, Tim fell to his knees and spread my legs apart.

“I hope this makes up for me scaring you earlier,” he stated and took my cock into his mouth.

It felt amazing and Tim began moaning while he sucked me.

“Damn, this feels awesome,” I moaned. “It sounds like you are enjoying this too.”

“Mhmm,” Tim moaned, his mouth full of cock.

His mouth was moving up and down while his tongue worked the tip of my cock, a trick I’ve used on him. Tim was speeding up and began playing with my balls.

“I’m going to cummm,” I shouted.

Tim pulled off of my cock just in time for a massive load to hit him in the chest and neck. Cum was running down the front of his AC/DC shirt.

Tim took off his shirt and used it to wipe my cock off, tossing it on the floor.

“Your cock tasted delicious. I can see why you enjoy sucking mine so much. I want you to bend over the couch and spread your ass cheeks,” Tim instructed.

I bent over, spread my ass cheeks, and waited. I felt Tim’s tongue start licking my ass crack, then tongue my asshole. It felt incredible. I was instantly getting hard again.

Tim reached around and began stroking my cock, while tongue fucking my asshole. I was moaning with pleasure.

Tim stopped tonguing me, let go of my cock, and stood up. He walked away and came back.

“Stay just like that,” he ordered.

I heard a tearing noise, then the snap of rubber. I heard Tim spit. I turned and saw Tim stroking his condom-covered cock with his spit.

“Tim I’m not ready for this. Please, No,” I half-begged.

“Bitch, you loved my fingers last time,“ he said excitedly, “you are going to love this, and so am I.”

Tim spat into my ass and moved his cock into my ass crack. He slowly slid the head up against my asshole.

“This ass is going to belong to me from now on,” he said.

“I’m scared man, don’t do it,” I pleaded but arched my back for him.

“Quiet, bitch boy,” Tim said as he shoved his thick cock into my tight ass.

My asshole burned from the penetration but Tim didn’t care. He began speeding up his thrusts after only a few pumps.

“Fuck this hurts, Tim,” I shouted, “slow down ….oh fuck, oh fuck.”

“Be quiet. Your ass feels even better than I thought it would,” Tim exclaimed, “this ass is mine.”

The pounding I was receiving from Tim was incredible. My ass became adjusted to the pounding and I was starting to really enjoy it. I could feel my cock leaking precum.

“Oh fuck! Yes, Tim. Keep fucking me! Please, don’t stop,” I heard myself shout, “this is your ass from now on. Take my ass!”

Tim kept slamming his thick cock in and out of me, thrusting harder and harder. I could feel his cock swelling. He was destroying my asshole and I didn’t care anymore. I didn’t want it to end.

I felt a strong feeling like I was going to pee, my anal muscles tightened up and my whole body started to shake.

“Aaaahh fuckk!” I shouted as I experienced my first-ever anal orgasm.

I was moaning, groaning, and shaking. I threw my head back and let out a silent scream.

Tim grabbed my shoulders and fucked me with abandon.

“I’m going to cum, bitch,” Tim shouted as he exploded, filling the condom and pulling out of my now-destroyed ass.

I lay slumped over on the couch, sliding onto my knees on the floor shaking and whimpering. I loved it!

“Are you okay, slut,” Tim said panting heavily, “I didn’t hurt you did I?”

“No I’m okay,” I said reaching back and feeling my swollen and gaped asshole.

“Oh my god, Tim. You tore my ass up,” I said shakily.

I stood up, my legs were like jelly. I headed toward the bathroom, panting and shaking. I took some tissue, wiped around my ass, and looked at the tissue.

“Tim, you tore me up,” I said nervously,” you popped my ass cherry, fuck.”

“Fuck, man, I took your virginity,” Tim grinned, “that ass belongs to me.”

“Yes, it does,” I said without hesitation. “That was amazing.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” Tim said, taking the condom off. “Now, grab my shirt and get over here and clean my cock off.”

I grabbed Tim’s shirt, walked over to him, got on my knees and proceeded to wipe his dick clean.

“Glad to see you remember how to properly clean my cock, bitch,” Tim snarled, “now get dressed and get the fuck out of here.”

Tim got dressed and reached into his pants pocket. He pulled out a crumbled-up $10 bill and threw it at me.

“There you go, whore,” he said, “talk to you soon.”

I picked the money up and left. I was now a certified cock whore. I had taken cock in my ass and taken money for it. I walked home feeling somewhat ashamed of myself, but my asshole was throbbing, a constant reminder of Tim’s big cock in my ass. I smiled to myself. I loved being used.

Published 
Written by Michfreak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments