Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching the Show…and Becoming a Player in It

"Son watching his mother get fucked ends up getting fucked himself."

98
10 Comments 10
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I had just finished my first year at college and I was finishing packing up my dorm to head home for the summer. I had experienced a lot of firsts this year and I rather enjoyed a lot of my experiences. I discovered that I loved dressing in lingerie thanks to a girl I had met who had a fetish for fucking men dressed in lingerie. I did buy some lingerie to use with her but we broke up a few weeks afterwards and I never got rid of it since I enjoyed wearing it. I finished packing everything up and called my mother.

“Hey, mom…Yeah, I am excited to come home, I have missed you guys,” I said.

“I’ve missed you too hun. Are you still planning on being home on Sunday?” mom asked.

“Yeah, I am planning on being there Sunday,” I said. “I got to go, mom, I love you.”

“Love you too hun, have a safe trip,” she said and then hung up.

After I hung up with my mother I went across the hall to my buddy Derek’s room. He was catching a ride with me because his hometown was on my way home. We agreed that we should go ahead and leave now since we had finished packing and didn’t feel like staying in these dorms just a second longer. We packed the car up and got on the road. I probably should have called my mother and let her know I was coming home early, but I wanted to surprise her. I dropped Derek off late Friday night and continued home.

It was around mid-afternoon when I got home. I noticed that there were a few cars in the driveway and I figured mom was having a get-together with some of her friends. I pulled to the curb and decided to go straight in. I went to put my key in but figured if there are guests here, the door was most likely unlocked. I turned the knob and sure enough, it was unlocked. I came in and looked around for my mom…nothing. I went upstairs to put my bag down in my room. I checked her room and she wasn’t there. I’m not sure what made me go into her room, but I walked in and looked around. I heard the faintest sound of music coming from the backyard and went to the window that overlooked the backyard. As I looked through the open blinds I got the shock of my life. My mother was sandwiched between two men. She looked like this wasn’t her first time doing this, and I knew I shouldn’t watch but I couldn’t take my eyes off the scene.

I watched for what seemed like an eternity to me but was only about ten minutes, when I watched the man fucking her ass pull his dick out and begin to shoot his cum all over her back. The man inside her kept going and I saw his thrusts becoming more jerky in motion and I realized he was cumming inside of her. When I saw them all get up and start heading into the house I quickly rushed to my room and shut the door. About ten minutes later I heard a knock on my door and my mom came into the room.

“Randy, hunny, you’re home early,” She said surprised.

“Yeah, Derek and I decided we didn’t want to wait to leave the dorms so we left yesterday. I figured it would be a good surprise,” I responded.

“Well, I AM surprised,” she said. “How long have you been home,” she probingly asked.

I lied to her, “about fifteen minutes,” I said. “Got here and came upstairs to lay down after my trip.”

“Ok, well I wasn’t expecting you home today so I made plans with some friends to go out. You must fend for yourself for dinner tonight,” She said. Then she turned around and closed the door. Realizing that I was actually tired, I decided to take a nap.

I must have been exhausted because when I woke up it was around 9:30 pm, mom was gone and there was a note reminding me that I would need to make myself dinner and that she would be out late. I made myself some dinner and then decided to watch some TV. While watching TV, I couldn’t get the images of earlier today out of my mind. When did my prim and proper mom, become such a…. such a slut. It all started to make me horny and I figured since I had the house to myself I might as well have some fun.

I went upstairs and grabbed my bag that held my clothes. I unzipped it and ruffled through it until I found the black lace bra and panty set I had bought. I put the bra and panties on and enjoyed the soft feeling against my skin. I lay on my bed and moved my panties to the side. I grabbed my dick and began stroking it. While I am not huge by any means I am a decent size, 6” isn’t bad but it definitely isn’t “great.”

I kept jerking and running my free hand on my chest feeling the lace of the bra. After about ten minutes I began to cum but it was very weak and dribbled out of my cock onto my hand. I cleaned up with a towel and just laid there, the thoughts of earlier slamming back into my head with full force.

I must have fallen asleep because I was awoken by the sounds of my mother and some of her friends coming into the house. I looked at the clock and it read 1:22 am. I heard mom and her friends coming up the stairs. She told them they needed to be quiet because her son was home. I heard a man’s voice say that she said she would be alone, and my mom apologized and said I surprised her by coming home early, but she didn’t want to cancel on them tonight. Then another guy told her he didn’t care if I was home or not, he wanted his pussy. I heard her bedroom door shut.

About fifteen minutes later I heard the unmistakable sounds of bed springs. I got out of bed and went to my door. I kept listening to the sounds of my mother obviously getting fucked. I decided I wanted to see more and slowly opened my door. I stuck my head out and saw that her bedroom door was slightly open. I tiptoed down the hall and pressed my face into the door frame to see what I could see. I couldn’t see much but I heard my mother moaning from the fucking she was getting.

“Yeah, you love my cock don’t you bitch!” the man fucking her groaned, “You love this big cock don’t you?”

I heard mom answer him “oh god yes. I love your big cock. I never want it out of me.”

I still couldn’t see anything so I decided to be a little bit braver and pushed the door open a little bit more. Finally, I could see my mom being fucked in her dresser mirror. She was on all fours getting pounded by some white guy. I didn’t know who he was but from the looks of it he knew what he was doing. I knew there were two guys but I could only see one. I figured the other guy was just out of my view.

Suddenly, I felt hands grab my hips, and a whisper in my ear startled me.

“Liking what you see huh? I’m loving what I am seeing. Such a pretty little girl,” the voice said.

I didn’t realize I was still in the bra and panty set from earlier. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to say something but the man whispered in my ear again.

“Keep quiet. If you say anything your mother will know you’re watching, and it’s not right for a son to watch his mom be fucked like a common whore,” he said. Feeling him pull at my waist he said, “come with me.”

ElenaStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElenaStone

He told me to take him to my bedroom. I was so nervous that I did what I was told. We walked into my room and he didn’t bother closing the door. He gently shoved me towards my bed and told me to get on it so he could get a full look at his new girl.

Laying on the bed I saw before me one of the biggest black men I have ever seen in my life. I apologized for spying and swore to him it was the first time I had done this. He told me to shut up and that for a boy to get a bra and panty to fit like I did, it is obvious this wasn’t the first time I had dressed up. I lay there silently and he said to me.

“So you liked watching your momma get pounded like a whore, you are dressed in a bra and panties, and you led me to your room. Shit, Trey knows exactly what a bitch like you wants.”

With that, he dropped his shorts and moved to the side of my bed. His cock was huge, I am not sure exactly how big but judging by my cock he had to be at least nine inches, if not ten.

“Please, I’m not gay or anything. I just wanted to see what was going on,” I pleaded.

“Oh, come on now. You are dressed like a girl, and I can see you keep staring at my cock. I know you want this,” Trey said as he moved closer. “Just grab it. If I am right, I promise you will know what to do from there.”

I was terrified, but didn’t know what else to do. I reached out and grabbed his dick. It was solid but surprisingly soft to the touch. As I held his dick, I could still hear the sounds of my mom getting pounded. I figured if I could make this man cum, then I would be able to get him to leave so I started to jerk his cock.

“That’s right girl, I knew you would know what to do,” he said. “Just jerk it nice and slow. Make it nice and hard for you.”

I didn’t really pay attention to what he was saying, I only wanted him to leave. I kept jerking his cock only stopping for when he climbed onto my bed. He told me to get down between his legs and continue jerking him. I moved down between his legs and got on all four and continued to jerk his cock.

“Oh god…. that feels great,” he moaned. “You know what would feel even better if you took it into your mouth.”

“Look I told you I am not gay…not even bi. The only reason I am doing this is to hopefully get you to cum and then leave,” I quipped.

“Ok girl!” he said angrily. “I’ll make you a deal. You make me cum and I will leave, but you must do what I ask of you to get me off. Do we have a deal?”

“Fine, we have a deal. I get you to cum and you leave,” I snapped.

“Good, now suck my cock. You not gonna get me to cum from just stroking me,” he laughed.

Resigned, I lowered my head to his cock and just stared at it for a second. I convinced myself I was not gay but I wanted him gone. I opened my mouth and took the tip of his cock into my mouth. I was surprised at how velvety soft it felt in my mouth. It actually was not as repulsing as I thought it would be. Still, I just wanted to get him to cum and leave. I could still hear bed springs from my mom’s room and wondered how long his friend could actually go.

I kept sucking on Trey’s cock. By this time, I found myself getting into a rhythm. I tried taking him deeper into my mouth, only to gag on it.

“Oh damn girl, I knew you would know what to do,” Trey said. “I love the way your mouth is working my cock. You were watching your momma fuck, maybe you wanna be just like her and take a cock of your own,” he laughed.

“No, I don’t,” I managed to say with his dick in my mouth. But the truth was I was really getting into this. Hearing my mother being fucked and sucking on Trey’s cock, was making me hot as hell. I kept sucking on Trey’s cock for a few more minutes, when the sounds of mom and her lover and the cock in my mouth got the best of me. I heard myself say something I never thought I would ever say.

“Trey…please…do it,” I whispered.

“Do what?” He asked.

“Do it!” I said.

“Tell me exactly what you want me to do girl,” he responded.

I relented and finally said it, “I want you to fuck me like you fuck my mother.”

Trey removed his cock from my mouth and pulled me up towards him. He flipped me onto my stomach and moved towards the foot of the bed. He pulled my panties to the side, exposing my asshole. I felt his tongue lick and probe my hole.

“Yeah girl, I’m gonna tear this pussy up,” he laughed. “You are gonna want cock in here from now on I guarantee it.”

I felt him move behind me and then feeling him grab my waist I felt his cock head poking at my hole.

“Please be gentle. I have never had anything in my ass,” I begged.

“Girl this isn’t an ass. This is a pussy,” he said. “It’s MY pussy now”.

I felt the head of his cock push in, and the pain was nearly unbearable. I felt like I was getting ripped in two. Once he had the head in, the pain began to subside and be replaced with pleasure. I felt Trey begin to thrust back and forth into me. He felt amazing inside my ass. His thrusts were long and powerful and I found myself beginning to enjoy being taken.

“Oh god Trey, you feel so good. I had no idea being fucked felt like this…. don’t stop please, don’t stop,” I moaned.

“I’m not stopping bitch, you are going to be my pussy when your mom isn’t available. You will become a slut just like she is,” he groaned.

The sounds of Trey fucking me filled my room. I couldn’t focus on anything else but the feeling of being fucked. Trey was pounding me harder and harder and I was loving every second of it. Keeping up his thrusts Trey asked me a question that would change everything for me.

“Ok girl, I will give you a choice one time. Cum in you or on you. Whatever you choose is going to be the way I finish with you from now on,” he asked.

I didn’t know exactly how to answer. I was loving the feeling of being fucked and wanted to have the full experience but at the same time, I had no idea who this guy really was. I hesitated but was quickly brought back to reality by Trey.

“Well bitch, what will it be? In you or on you,” he asked angrily.

My answer shocked me.

“In me…in me…for god sake please cum inside me,” I yelled.

I felt Trey pick up his pace and his thrusts became harder and faster. He let out a loud growl as I felt his cock spasm and begin to fill my ass with his cum.

“That’s it…take it bitch. Take my fucking cum in your pussy,” he yelled.

“FUCK, give it to me! I’m your little bitch Trey! Give me your cum!” I yelled back.

Trey gave me one hard final thrust before he pulled out of me with a plop sound. I lay there exhausted on my bed. Slowly I began to truly realize what had just happened. I also realized that it was very quiet in the house. I sat up on the edge of my bed and heard my mother’s voice.

“Well, guess I won’t be the only bitch being fucked here from now on.”

 

To be continued…

Published 
Written by StoryLovers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments