Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quiet Night In

"A threesome becomes a foursome to everyone's satisfaction."

40
19 Comments 19
5.8k Views 5.8k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"I wonder if any of you remember the story I posted up about a 'A quiet weekend at the cabin'? This time the action takes place at Rob and Lisa's house, and as well as Rob and Lisa, the other couple involved are Laura and Mike instead of Heather and Tom. Once more it was all told to me by Rob and Lisa themselves, and all I've done is make sure that the capital letters are where they should be, and the punctuation is as Lush expects it to be. <p> [ADVERT] </p>However, Rob and Lisa are the true authors of this story, not me I'm just the scribe."

First a bit of history

Hi, I'm Rob, and I'm going to tell you a little about my wife Lisa, and her best friend Laura. They've been best friends since almost back to the womb, and are still just as close today as they've ever been. When the time came to go away to college they still stuck together, went to the same college, and were roommates.

I was Lisa's boyfriend at the time, and I used to visit her in college on a regular basis. One time when I visited it was my birthday and the girls decided to give me a present I'd never forget. They ganged up on me, and the three of us had a very enjoyable threesome that lasted well into the night. It was so enjoyable in fact, that whenever another suitable occasion has arisen we've repeated the experience, to the intense satisfaction of all involved!

After leaving college, Lisa and I got married. Eventually, Laura did too, and her husband's called Mike. He knows all about the history between his wife and her best friend, and of course, her best friend's husband!

That brings us up to date, and the start of our story.

The build-up

I'm going to fill you in on this whole amazing chain of events that started around a week and a half ago when Laura came to stay with us. Her husband Mike was out of state and staying with his brother, helping him with some remodelling work he was doing on his house.

The original plan was that Laura would stay with us for a week while Mike was away, and when he'd finished at his brother's he was going to join us. Well, that week turned into a week and a half, so Laura stayed on with us for the extra few days.

Lisa and I have owned a cabin that's a few miles away from our house, out in the woods and near a large lake. It's where the action took place in my last story, "A Quiet Weekend At The Cabin". We'd planned to go there for the weekend, and as Laura was our guest she came with us. We were hoping to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the rural location, have a relaxing time there, and try to escape from this oppressive heat we're all experiencing at the moment.

On Friday evening, just before we set off both girls told me they'd received something interesting as a special delivery, but they wouldn't tell me what it was. I found out on Saturday that Mike had sent both of them new butt plugs by special delivery. He then also sent me a text explaining what he'd done. I'm glad he did because the girls both thought it was me who sent them.

We arrived at the cabin late on Friday evening, and on Saturday the three of us went swimming in the lake. There was no-one else around so the girls took advantage of the privacy and went skinny dipping! Great fun, and just what they needed to cool down. The trouble was, with them both stark naked I got hotter while they got cooler, and it showed in my swimming trunks!

In the evening we all had some sexy fun in the shower, soaping each other up all over and then taking it in turns to rinse each other off, before we settled down and all went to bed together. When we got into bed, Laura told us that Mike had been in contact and would be home on Wednesday. Then the girls ganged up on me, and finally let me have some relief from the 'hard' time I'd been having all day with them flashing me at the lake.

Lisa decided to give it all to Laura and crawled up to kiss and rub my chest while she watched Laura do what Laura loves doing best, which is giving blow jobs. With all eyes on her, Laura set to work and was soon enjoying herself, licking slowly up my shaft and tickling the skin lightly with her tongue. She then lightly kissed the head before sucking it into her mouth, to rub it around her cheeks and tongue, and then loosening her luscious lips she let it out again. I was in heaven and just lay there between the two girls as the tingling feelings went through me like electricity.

Laura's demonstration was impressive, but after she did another slow lick tease, Lisa put one of her hands on the back of Laura's head and pushed her deeper on to my cock, to give me a proper deep throat. She said that it was such a turn on for her, watching Laura with my cock in her mouth, teasing me, and edged me on and on.

Laura plays me like an instrument, and she says it's like music to her ears as she takes me up, then brings me down time after time!

The surprise for me was watching Lisa joining in the action and making sure that this time Laura got all the cream.

It was a real turn on watching my wife pushing her best friend's head down on to my cock, and after what seemed like hours but probably wasn't, my body took over from my mind. My straining cock swelled even more, my hips bucked upwards of their own accord, the surge of heat flowed through me as my orgasm hit, and I felt my cock pumping my hot sperm out into the dark slippery warmth of Laura's mouth.

What a fantastic relief it was after all the teasing and tickling I'd had to endure all day? When I finally stopped feeling the muscles spasming in my groin and my balls relaxed once more, Laura slowly took my cock out of her mouth. Her tongue, teeth, and lips were dripping with my seed. We then all watched as some of it fell onto the head of my still hard cock, and the rest of it dripped back down to my groin. There it slid gracefully between my legs and disappeared, to soak into the bedsheets.

Monday we came home from the cabin and all took our evening shower together with just some naughty fooling around, but no actual shower sex. In bed, I had Laura on my right and Lisa on my left again, just like I had at the cabin. This time Laura's head lay on my chest and Lisa's head was lower down, just inches from my twitching cock. We all just lay there, relaxed and talking in the dark about the lake and the weekend, till we fell asleep.

When I woke up on Tuesday morning I found Lisa had got up early and gone to work, leaving me with my arms around Laura and my morning wood pressed hard against her ass. I loved the quiet cuddling and the silence, so I lay there for probably an hour with my long hard cock sandwiched between Laura's ass cheeks. It was hard trying to decide whether I should wake her up and have some fun or not.

In the end, she woke up, pushed her ass back onto my cock, and let out a moan. I quietly whispered in her ear that her ass was mine tonight, and she'd better put her plug in and be ready! Then I pulled my leaking cock out from between her cheeks and went to get my morning shower, after which I headed off to my office to catch up on some work.

Because of the virus, I'm all on my own in the office, and everyone else is working from home. It gets a little lonely at times, but at least I had the memories of the weekend with Lisa and Laura to look back on and cheer me up a little. It also meant that I didn't have to get embarrassed about having a hard-on all day, from remembering what we'd got up to at the cabin. When I eventually got back from the office, it was a nice surprise to find Laura and Lisa cooking dinner in just their aprons!

A quiet night in

We ate and talked about Mike coming home, and how much fun this week and a half had been. Then Laura got that look in her eye and said she needed a shower, and off she went. I helped clean up the dinner things, then grabbed Lisa's hand and took her to our private bathroom, just off our master bedroom. Apart from an apron, she was already naked, so I took off her apron and stripped myself down, then we jumped in the shower together to wash away the stresses of the day.

Of course, we had some sexy fun while we were there. I love to soap up her pert round breasts and play with her nipples, and in return, she likes to soap up my cock and balls and generally get me hard. However, I didn't want us to get too carried away in the shower this time or we'd have nothing left for later. So I told her that her ass was mine for the night, which I know was a real turn on for her.

We often role-play together and both thoroughly enjoy it, so when we got out of the shower and dried off, I took over. Lisa loves it when I take the lead, and she loves the feeling of being helpless and used. So we often play master and slave, with me being the master and her doing whatever I tell her to, and believe me she's a good listener!

Before she could get any clothes on I tossed her face-down on to the bed, cuffed her hands behind her back, put a blindfold on her, and stuffed a ball gag in her mouth. I then lubed her anal vibrator, and when she heard it buzzing she opened her legs wide, which allowed me to slowly insert it into her neat little rosebud of an asshole. She soon started moaning with pleasure from the sensations while I quickly threw on some clothes, then I told her to stay put and I'd be back for her, but now I had to go and take care of our guest. Then I left to go to Laura.

(What neither of the girls knew was that Mike and I had been in contact and worked out a plan of action for the night, and after I left Lisa in our bedroom helpless on the bed, I closed our bedroom door then went and very quietly let Mike in the back door.)

When Mike came in, I had him stay quiet and wait in the hall as I went into Laura's room. She had gotten out of her shower by now, but was still almost naked when I walked in on her. She'd just put on a garter belt and sheer black stockings, but nothing else. Ah, she knows me so well!

We kissed, and I lightly caressed her back and her ass while she rubbed her stockinged legs against my inner thighs, but then I grabbed her arms, pushed her head-first onto the bed and put a blindfold over her head. She had some sets of cuffs with her, so I quickly put a set on her wrists and another set on her ankles.

With her all tied up, I whispered in her ear that she was mine for the night. I then told her I was going to use all her holes, and she started purring. She was getting excited at the prospect, and while she purred on the bed I made lots of noise getting undressed. While I did that I also crept over to the door and quietly let Mike in. He silently undressed, and while he was doing this, Laura said, "Master, I want to taste your cock! May I?"

I thought to myself, what can we do now? She'll recognise Mike's cock if he puts it in her mouth, but then Mike looked at me and nodded for me to give her mine.

Wow! We hadn't talked about this and he'd never seen me with Laura either, so I was a bit surprised by his reaction. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I got in front of her, tilted her head back, rested my hard cock up under her nose, and began to push lightly against her lips. I only pushed a little at first because I didn't know how Mike would feel if I did what I usually do with her.

She nuzzled my cock with the end of her nose, then opened and licked her lips and sucked my cock into her warm and salivating mouth like a hungry dog. I don't want to boast, but my cock's a bit longer than the average six inches, so for Laura, it was quite a mouthful. One time when she opened wide to take in a deep breath it slipped out, and she told me in no uncertain terms she wanted all of it, now!

Wow! Mike pointed at my cock and her face as a way to tell me to do it! So I did as they'd asked, and fuck! It was just so hot having him there watching her deep throating me, and me literally mouth fucking his wife. This went on for a few minutes, but then she started to gag a little on my pre-cum, so I quickly pulled out.

She then said, "I want you in my pussy, I need you!"

Mike looked at me and I looked at him, and he pointed at Laura as a way of telling me to give her what she wanted. So with that, I took a condom out of the nightstand and put it on. I was now ready for the main event, and although she still had the cuffs on her ankles, I held her knees apart and looked at Mike to make sure he was okay with it.

He pointed once more at Laura, and I took that as his approval.

So I nudged my cock up against her shiny drooling pussy lips and slowly pushed into her warm wet sex. My big round cock head and long straight shaft were soon all the way in, and she later told me she felt her cervix being tickled by the little protruding end of the condom. Then she wiggled her ass to get more of a feel and began her usual vocal call outs.

"Fuck! You feel so good, I've needed you all week!" and so on.

I started to thrust in and out, and enjoyed the feeling of her pussy muscles as she flexed them round my throbbing shaft in time with my movements. It sent sexy shivers through both our bodies. Slowly at first, but then faster as the sensations grew in both of us, we soon began bucking and fucking just like old times. All this time Mike was watching us, and it was such a turn on having him watching us fucking and her saying those things.

Suddenly she burst out, "I'm cumming! Fuck me harder! Don't stop!"

So I pushed harder and faster, and then she lost all control and started cumming like there was no tomorrow!

I felt the shuddering throughout her entire body as the orgasms hit, and from what I could feel and the noises she was making we could tell she was having multiple orgasms and loving every one. I could see that Mike was loving it too, and his prick was as hard as a rock. Then Laura said, "I want you in my ass!"

YourSpecialLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourSpecialLady

I quickly pulled back a little, then grabbed the condom so it couldn't come off, and pulled out of her open pussy. Then I watched as her engorged pussy lips slowly closed together over her shining slit.

All along it had been her and me talking, so she knew it was me fucking her mouth and then her pussy. When Mike and I had first set this up we never talked about fucking each other's wives. Laura thought it would be me fucking her ass, but Mike was going to do it and let me talk while I was standing behind him, to make her believe it was still me ass fucking her. So I nodded to Mike for him to take over.

While I got my hand covered in lube and gently rubbed it into her ass, he lubed up his cock ready to begin. Then we swapped places, and with me behind him talking to Laura, he pulled her ass cheeks apart and slowly pushed his big hard cock head into her ass.

Mike's cock is similar in size to mine and I don't think Laura realised there was any difference. She pushed back against his cock, and I heard a distinct sigh from both of them as his cock head broke through her sphincter muscle and reached the soft warm flesh beyond.

Laura's very vocal when she's having sex. She never stops talking, particularly when she's getting it up the ass, and she often says things even I get embarrassed by!

They got more and more into the action, and soon Mike was really pounding her. I was in heaven just watching it all and talking to her like it was me sliding my length into and out of her beautiful round ass cheeks. I told her I knew she'd always wanted me bareback, and now she was going to feel me shoot my big load deep into her hot ass. When she heard that she moaned, and of course she kept talking dirty, which I know turned Mike on too.

Then he started speeding up a little, and I could see the sweat beads forming on his forehead from the effort. He kept thrusting more and more urgently, and she kept pushing back to meet his thrusts. The heat in the room was rising and so was the volume. Mike started to grunt, and Laura kept up her barrage of dirty talk in between moans of pleasure. Finally, he gave out a loud sigh and exploded inside her.

She could feel the ropes of hot liquid being shot hard, fast and deep into her, as his cock pushed and pulsed in short fast strokes; and because Mike was all backed up from not getting any for a week and a half, he flooded her ass and she loved it. He overfilled her so much that even as he stopped thrusting and trembled through his orgasm, I could see his cum leaking out of her tight hole. It oozed past his thick cock and ran down the sweat shone skin of her inner thighs. What a hot sight that was!

He then pulled out his still-hard cock and I said, "Lay there bitch, I have to get cleaned up and take care of my other bitch!"

Mike silently went to clean up and I carried on watching his creamy white cum dripping slowly out of Laura's puckered little ass, and rolling down her legs to soak into her stocking tops. Fuck! What a turn on that was! We left Laura there, still cuffed and hooded, and dripping Mike's cum into her stockings and the bedsheets, and moaning quietly to herself as she came down from her orgasms.

In the hallway Mike and I stood stark naked with our huge hard-ons twitching occasionally, and whispered to each other about how Mike switched things, and how damn hot it was. He commented on how much he enjoyed seeing Laura want my cock, and how excited she got. So I told him I wanted to see the same with Lisa, as it would only be fair.

Our plan for Laura had been for her to think it was me flooding her ass with cum because she thought Mike was still away at his brother's. As for Lisa, we had a story set up that Mike came home early, and came to our place to pick up Laura and surprise her. He came into our house when no one answered the doorbell (no one heard it over the other noises going on!), heard Laura and me fucking loudly, and peeked in the bedroom to see what was happening. Then he looked around the other bedrooms and found Lisa blindfolded, tied up and helpless on our bed, and decided that fair exchange was no robbery.

We entered the room where Lisa was lying on the bed, and she was just as I'd left her. She lay across the bed on her tummy, with a vibrator up her ass and moaning softly from the delicious sensations coursing through her body. Now it was Mike's turn to play, so he went up to her and gently whispered in her ear, "Rob's over fucking Laura, so I guess you're all mine for the night!"

Originally he was going to talk and I was going to fuck Lisa, but since we'd switched places with Laura I motioned him on, so as to indicate that she was his to fuck.

He gently pulled the vibrator out of her ass, then lifted her hips up and nuzzled his face down into her crack, and started eating her juice-filled pussy. I could hear the slurps of his tongue and lips as he tasted her oozing sex juices, and it was quite obvious that she was thoroughly enjoying it, with her moans of pleasure getting louder and more insistent. Then I pointed to her ball gag, because I wanted him to take it out so I could hear her moans better, and any dirty talking she wanted to do.

When he took it off she gasped, then loudly said, "I want your cock. Now!"

I pointed to her mouth and he looked surprised, but despite this, he didn't hesitate. It was so damn hot watching my wife suck on Mike's rock-hard cock. I'd never seen Lisa with another man before, and I found to my surprise that it was a real turn on for me. Even after just blowing his load in Laura's ass, Mike's cock was still as hard and solid as a tree trunk.

Because of all the hot action going on in front of me, I occasionally gave my hard and twitching cock the odd stroke or two, but I tried not to get too excited or I might cum before I wanted to. Then Lisa tilted her head to one side and Mike's cock came out of her mouth.

Breathlessly she said, "Now put on a condom and fuck me!"

With that he got up and rolled one on along his saliva slicked shaft, then questioningly looked at me to ask if I was okay with this?

I nodded.

Mike pushed his cock into the folds of Lisa's soaked and shiny pussy lips, and she started telling him how naughty she felt, and that she was all his to fuck and enjoy. Her moans of pleasure told us both that she was loving it, and Mike really started to get into the mood of the moment as well. He looked determined to live up to her expectations, and proceeded to give her a really good pounding in the doggy position.

I could hear his balls slapping against Lisa's clit, and see the muscles standing out on his neck and shoulders from the tension of holding on to her hips and pulling her back onto his thrusting cock. I stood in silence and watched him making my wife moan and sigh in ecstasy, as she pushed back against his heavy thrusts and shuddered and came time after time, with quiet whimpers each time she did.

Just as her glistening, sweat soaked body began to fade from all the orgasms, and he began to tire and slow down from all the effort he'd been putting in, I tapped Mike on the shoulder and pointed to her ass. He nodded to let me know he knew he was to pull out. We'd then do the same as we had with Laura, with him pretending to fuck her in the ass, while I actually did the fucking.

With sweat streaming down his naked body and relief in his eyes he pulled out, grateful for the chance to rest and get his breath back.

Then he smiled and winked at me, cleared his throat, put his head near hers, and quietly said, "You're all mine, and I've always wanted to give your beautiful ass a try."

With that, I moved into position and took over the action. I fingered her girl-cum soaked pussy while she continued to moan and shudder, then with plenty of her lube on my fingers, I pulled her beautifully toned ass cheeks gently apart with my hot sweating hands and started working my fingers into her small but beautiful rosebud. Her muscle resisted at first, but soon gave in to the pleasure of having her sphincter caressed and tickled from inside and out, and once I had her good and wet, I lubed my straining cock up as well.

All this was happening while Mike stood behind me, giving Lisa commands and telling her how good her ass looked all lubed up. Then I held her ass cheeks apart and gently nudged against her sweet little puckered up rosebud with my throbbing hot length of solid sex. She sighed and her muscle relaxed, letting the huge round head of my painfully hard cock start to slide into her hidden passage.

She really enjoys a good ass fucking from time to time, and this time was no exception. Lisa can relax pretty fast when she wants to, and although I pushed very slowly at first, my cock began disappearing into her faster as her muscle relaxed. She even started pushing back against me while I was still slowly pushing into her tight little hole.

Once it was fully in we fidgeted around a little till we were both comfortable with how my hard pulsing cock nestled in her soft wet warmth, then I started to move backwards and forwards just a little. Soon she began to rock, and I began to rock, and in no time we got into a comfortable rhythm for both of us, which really turned me on. Thinking about how she'd sucked Mike's cock, and the memory of watching him fucking her and how much she'd enjoyed it, all got me hotter and higher as I fucked her beautiful ass.

The sight of her perfectly formed ass cheeks pushing against my groin, the feel of her alternately tightening and loosening her well-toned ass muscle, the sound of her moaning with every thrust, and the heady smell of her body and her sex, all worked their magic on my senses. It pushed me higher into the moment, and eventually my own thoughts as much as my wife's actions pushed me over the edge. When I felt I couldn't hold it any longer my balls went tight, and in hot strong pulses, I shot my load into Lisa's soft and welcoming most private place. She felt my thick creamy essence pulsing into her once, twice, three times, and I think she was shocked when she realised Mike (me of course!) wasn't wearing a condom, and had just exploded deep into her ass.

It seemed like a long time, but must have been only a few sweet seconds, till my hot wet shots slowed to a dribble and I was spent. My cock began to soften and I quickly pulled out, then for Lisa's benefit Mike said, "I need to go help with Laura, but stay right there."

Then he spoke the immortal words of Arnie the Terminator and said, "I'll be back!"

With that, we laughed silently to each other, and left her there helpless and dripping and still tied up, just as we had done with Laura.

I quickly and quietly cleaned up any of my spilled and spent seed that still clung to my cock shaft, then followed Mike out into the hallway again. With long and still half-hard cocks swinging in the breeze, we discussed how we should end this now that things had changed from our original plan. We decided to each return to our wives and keep them blindfolded, and see if they realized we're their husbands or not.

I went back to our bedroom and found Lisa still awake and resting as she came down from her orgasms, but also still bound and blindfolded, so I thought I'd give her some more fantasy play. She loves to be helpless, it really turns her on, so continuing with the action was just as much for her benefit as it was for mine.

My cock was hardening again at the very thought of it, so I pulled her up to a kneeling position across the bed, then I got in front of her, held her head from behind, and lowered her mouth onto my growing cock. While I was doing this I didn't say a word or make any other sound except my heavy breathing, so she probably thought it was still Mike!

I guess it was all the excitement of what had already happened during the night that had me up and hard again in no time, and getting ready for a second explosion. After Lisa had licked and sucked my throbbing cock for a few very pleasurable minutes, I finally felt the flush of heat rush through me as I climaxed, and let it all shoot into her mouth and onto her lips. There was still a lot of cum even though it was my second cumming, and I watched as the creamy white liquid fell from her lips to the bedsheets below, and pooled into a thick milky puddle.

Then I cleared my throat and spoke.

"I see you've been busy!" I said.

By now she was dripping various liquids from every hole and not sure what to say, as she'd promised never to let anyone other than me into her ass. I helped clean the cum off her, not that there was much left after she'd either licked it all up or it had dripped off her face to the bed, and she looked shocked and a little confused as I took off her blindfold and undid her cuffs.

Her look of confusion quickly turned to one of relief as I told her it wasn't Mike who'd fucked her in the ass but me. Then I told her about the plan Mike and I had hatched between us, but other than telling her it was me who fucked her in the ass, I didn't tell her what Mike had done and what he hadn't.

She asked me about that, so I just smiled enigmatically, and said, "That's a fantasy you can ponder on for a while..."

 

Published 
Written by BJintheUK
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments