Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ashley's Place

"When Niki's visit to Ashley's place, she gets more than she expects..."

28
19 Comments 19
13.2k Views 13.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
As the sun shone brightly outside, Nika and her best friend Ashley were inside shopping at the local mall. The place was bustling with people at every corner, everyone swarming like bees in their hive.

Nika and Ashley had just found themselves a place to sit in the centre of the food court after a tiring morning of shopping. They licked their ice cream treats as they talked, the cold chill feeling great on their teasing tongues.

“I’m thinking of dying my hair Ashley, do you think it’s a good idea?”

“Nika the last time you asked me for advice was about those jeans and we both know what happened to those” giggled Ashley.”

“Well not to worry I’m not buying jeans today, lets buy something for Kate’s party on Sunday. Let’s play it sexy, you know what I mean girl?”

“Yeah, let's.”

The two browsed from shop to shop, noticing the men that stared and drooled at their lovely young and elegant bodies. Nika’s brunette hair waved ever so lightly when she walked, feeling her peaches jiggle with each elegant step

After a few hours and a few handfuls of bags, they had settled their thirst for spending on the most gorgeous of outfits. They walked and talked back to the car; their legs tired and their hunger to shop satisfied. Desperate men in the vicinity seemed to stare while resting from a tiring day, they had found themselves on the public benches to pervert in delight. It was more a question of who to stare at: Nika the brunette or Ashley the blonde.

They had decided to go back to Ashley’s house to inspect their lovely purchases. Once they entered, they started upstairs to Ashley’s room. Her parents had gone out for the evening, and her two younger brothers were in their room.

The girls decided they had nothing better to do than to try on their new purchases. They lay out their purchases from the mall. Nika had bought a tight, black miniskirt and a white camisole that tucked in to the skirt. She had also purchased a black, demi-cup bra that only just reached enough to cover up to her nipples, and pulled together her bulging cleavage that stuck out like two juicy melons. She also bought a black garter belt, which fitted around her tummy tightly, with straps that stretched down across her ass, the spandex pull cutting into her luscious ass cheeks. Nika loved the look, the way the black panties pulled on hotly across her ass, how they pulled in at her crotch, ready to be unpacked and savoured.

Ashley fitted herself into a strapless pink bra set, which shaped her beautifully and enhanced her supple body, which had adjustable garters that she strapped to a pair of pink nylons. The pink bra glittered sexily, the pink garters pulled tightly and she hooked them onto the nylons. To this ensemble, Ashley added a pair of cute pink panties.

"I love these black panties," Nika said, pulling on a sweet pair of nylon delights.

"Let's both wear black heels." Ashley said.

"Boy, we're big-time hot, huh?"

"We ought to go turn my brothers on."

"Wow, you do that with your brothers?" Nika asked feeling curious, but mostly curious.

"No way, but I’d love to tease them and see their reaction.”

"Should we?"

"Yeah, come on!"

Ashley led Nika to her brothers' room. They were sitting on the floor, playing on their Xbox 360, at the age of 18 and 19 the boys still loved their video games and barely went out. The darling girls walked in on the boys wearing their sexy lingerie.

"Hi, guys," Ashley said.

They looked up, then gasped, unable to believe their eyes at the goddesses that had just joined them in their quest to kill.

"Nika, this is Ben and Tom."

"Hi boys," Nika said putting her hands on her hips. "What'cha guys doing?"

"Wow! Are you sure you found the right room?" Tom said.

Looking at how hot his sister and Nika were in their lingerie. The young beauties stood over the TV screen in their heels, with all their glorious charms on display for the boys only a several years younger than them, but much bigger in size.

"We'll play with you, we'll play strip Halo, here are the rules, each time you die you have to strip." Ashley said

The boys without thinking quickly agreed, and Ashley and Nika joined them around the TV screen. It didn’t take long after Nika started sticking her hand in her cleavage to adjust her bra from time to time, pressing against those soft lovely lumps that the boys just couldn’t take their eyes off. Soon the boys were quickly undressed, their dicks getting the better of them as they sat nude, their pricks hard and throbbing.

"So you guys are turned on, huh?" Nika smiled in delight, eyeing Ashley’s brothers' 7 inches.

"Yeah," 19 year old Tom said shyly.

Ashley and Nika stood up.

"Well you better stand up and we'll have a look at those boners. I'll flip this coin, If it’s heads you’ll have to pump those pricks for us, okay guys?" They agreed right after Nika said they would go nude if they lost. She flipped the coin and of course the boys lost, no one has ever beaten a coin with the same sides.

"Okay, let's see you do it," Nika said.

The boys grabbed their cocks and started jerking. To their surprise, Nika then moved in on the boys and grabbed their cocks. She squeezed their throbbing hard-ons, and pumped her hands to the boys’ enjoyment.

"You like that, guys?" Nika asked, all hot and excited.

Ashley watched Nika play with her brothers' brick-hard pricks, trying to not show her enjoyment at what Nika was doing to her younger brothers. Ben gulped, his hard cock bubbling and flowing with transparent cream at the tip. Nika rolled her palms over their frothing cockheads and spat on them, lubricating and drawing her hand in a loose grip going back and forward to further the boys delight.

"Feel her panties, Ben," Ashley said, deciding she had to take part.

"Like this?" he gasped, sending his fingers into Nika's camel toe. He rubbed and rubbed. Nika liked the feeling of his hand rubbing against her wet panties, especially as everyone watched.

"I want to feel your panties," Tom said to Ashley.

"No."

"Why?"

"'Because you're my brother, that's why."

"Oh, let him feel, it won't hurt anyone," Nika said.

"I better not," Ashley whispered.

"Aw, go on!"

"Well alright then Tom. You can feel from the outside of my panties, but just for a minute ...” Her horniness getting the better of her, the sight of Nika smiling in pleasure surely was the last straw.

"Here, you can put your hand in my panties Ben," Nika said, while still pumping on both the boys' erect cocks. Ben dipped into her panties, his fingers their way into her tight little cunt-slit.

"Mmmmmm, finger me, Ben! Finger me harder!" Nika moaned.

"Like this?" he said, his finger slicking in and out of her wet lust.

"Yeah down there, don’t stop."

"I want to be down there in your panties, Ashley!" Tom gulped.

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

Tom was on fire for Ashley. He pulled out of Nika’s grip on his cock, pulled his lovely sister from behind and embraced her against his nude body and kissed her on the cheek. His hands went behind her and he dug his fingers into her plush ass. She didn’t stop him, but instead see what would come next. He stuck his hand in her panties.

"Awwwwww!" she sighed as Tom slipped a hot finger into her pussy and started finger-fucking her, his hand deep in her panties, his knuckles jiggling in her crotch.

"Ok you’ve had eoungh Tom!" Ashley huffed.

"Aw, let him play a little longer in your panties, Ashley. That looks so good." Nika smiled.

"Play with my cock like Nika's doing' to Ben!" Tom begged.

"God my parents are gonna kill me!"

"Please, Ashley!" he begged.

"Do it Ashley, no ones gonna tell" Nika urged, it never occurred to her how much fun she was having; she was too excited to see Ashley get it big time.

"Okay, okay then, here I go." Ashley said giving in to the plea.

Ashley gripped Tom’s hard cock and squeezed his bubbling prick and started to jerk it. Looking at Tom she could see his reaction, his eyes closed and his mind filling with pleasure.

After a few minutes Tom's prick squirted a spatter of cum onto Ashley's hand.

"Okay, that's enough," she said, letting go of his hot-thumping cock, his finger still fingering her cunt.

"Take your hand out of my panties now!" Ashley scolded, pulling on his hand out.

Nika smiled. "Want to fuck me, Ben?"

"I-I …yeah," the boy panted. Nika let go of his prick and pulled down her panties .She took his gooping seven-inch prick and inserted the bristling stalk into her slushy snatch.

"Oooohhh, aaaaaa!" Ben moaned delightedly as he slowly inserted into her.

"Now fuck me, this naughty girl" Nika begged in innocent sexy voice.

"Ohhhh! Oh, that's good! You feel so nice and tight" he moaned, his hands roaming behind
Nika, cupping her amazing ass, while Tom watched.

"I want to do that to you, Ashley!"

"Uh-uh, no way, kid," Ashley replied.

"Well, just let me feel your ass at least.

SallyVerdaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyVerdaa

I think you got the best ass in the whole world, Sis."

"Okay, you can feel my ass, but no more." Ashley said, feeling that she was missing out and that she had already done so far.

Tom got behind Ashley and started grabbing her tender ass cheeks. Peeking over Ashley’s shoulder he watched Nika get penetrated by Ben, Nika’s mouth open desperate for breath as she moaned in pain and pleasure Ben was causing her.

"That's right Ben, like that! Faster, faster, make me cum," Nika pleaded.

She watched the motion of Ben's prick into her pussy as she enjoyed being on top of him. His ass pumped, and his prick punched. His balls swung back and forth like a swinging sack. He reached up underneath her bra and cupped Nika's big round peaches, enjoying how soft they felt in his hands.

Meanwhile Tom continued to have his hand to Ashley's ass, her fine pastry-soft and yummy ass. He decided to slap his hard erected dick at her ass cheeks.

"Don't hit me with your boner back there!"

Ashley admonished. "Just feel, that's all you can do!"

Now Ben had one hand behind Nika cupping her ass, while the other hand jiggled her tits out of her black demi cup bra. She looked gorgeous in her black bra, her tits hot and heavy. Her black panties were at her knees, stretched as she spread her legs and her garter belt was tight, the straps slashing into her milky thighs.

"You like that?" Ashley asked. "You like fucking Nika, Ben?"

"O god yeah"

Ashley was getting hornier and she knew how it could only be solved. Tom kept feeling her ass. Without notice he grabbed her and stuck his cock in her ass crack.

"Awwwwwww, Tom!” Ashley cried.

"I love your ass, Ashley! Please just this once" Tom panted in her ear.

"Well don't put it all at once, oh shit Tom you little bastard.”

Tom had his cock right up in her ass as Ashley cried out, her knuckles squeezing tight.
Tom humped in and out, fucking his hard little prick into the delicious luxury of Ashley's tight asshole.

"Uh-uh-uhhh!" she panted. "I said, not all at onc….!" But he kept going hard; she couldn’t do anything except take the pain and enjoy the pleasure of his prick sliding in her tight hole.

"Oh, shit! He's fucking my asshole, Nika!" Ashley yelled.

"I can see that, I also see your also enjoying it too." Nika said, looking over and watching the passionate expression on Ashley's face.

Ashley watched Ben ram Nika harder, her breast jiggling with each hit. Tom pumped in and out. His cock quicken up Ashley's ass.

"Shit, he's sticking it right in' me! Every inch, ah," Ashley huffed, unable to catch her breath, her senses numb with shock and delight.

"Fuck me, Ben! Fuck me!" Nika purred sexily."

Nika was riding up and down now like she was on a wild bull, it was a race and she was winning. Faster, faster all the way to the finishing line as Nika cringed her legs at the pure ecstasy of her orgasm.

"Oh, Ashley you take it so well! I love how your ass feels, you’re so tight!" Tom whispered in Ashley's ear.

"You're going to get it, you little bastard!" Ashley growled as she moaned on all four paws.

"I always wanted to do this ever since I can remember, I wanted to put every single inch up that hot sexy ass of yours," Tom whispered.

"You're going to be sorry, you bad little bastard!" Ashley snapped, whirling her ass at his punching prick. Ben reached out and quickly shoved a finger into Ashley's purring pussy.

"Aw, shit! No, Ben not you you as well! He's got his finger in my cunt, Nika!"

"I know, and he's fucking me!" Nika replied.

"You shouldn't be fingering me, Ben! Ah! Ahhhh, shit, my ass! My ass! Tom!” Ashley writhed.

Ashley’s lust burnt red hot, the finger in her cunt and the hot cock-rod up her ass made her weak with desire and with ecstasy.

"Oh, Ashley! It feels so good" Tom yelled, humping her wildly from behind, watching each thrust go into her tight little asshole. He couldn’t believe how something so big could fit into something so tiny, but for the time being he was too satisfied to care.

"Ahhhhhhhh I’m cumming!" Nika cried next to them, her voice low and sultry. Her face buried into the ground as Ben kept going as she tried to contain the explosive pleasure.

Just then Tom blew his load in Ashley's asshole without notice, filling her hole full of hot streaming cum.

"Ah!" she yelped. "Oh, shit! Cripes! He's shooting' a hot load up my ass!"

Ben then came, his cock exploded like chain reaction to Tom’s. A hot gush of cream poured into Nika’s butter churner. Nika felt the splashing spray as she shivered and came, while Ben tried to churn his cream into butter, while it spilled.

Now Nika had her arms hooked around Ben's neck as she got uplifted. She held on as he fucked her and as she came. She was so tired after a few more minutes, but so horny that she melted to her knees, and began sucking Ben's prick, licking his cum off and sucking to hear his pleasure. Afterwards she fell to the floor, slumped down in from of the TV screen with her legs spread and cum leaking out of her hole.

Ben decided to give Nika a rest as he took his cock and watched Ashley's expression as he mounted her pussy. Ashley in too much pain and pleasure to stop him, held up by Tom, she was a sitting duck for Ben to wriggle in and start enjoying himself. Ben humped and pumped her hard like he did to Nika , while behind Ashley, Tom continued to thrust in and out of her ass with his rock hard cock. Two horny brothers double penetrating their sister as if she were any other girl.

“O Nika look what they’re doing to me,” Ashley pleaded.

“Go on boys, harder,” Nika encouraged them, enjoying the way they were entering her.

They continued their efforts as they ploughed harder into in Ashley, Nika watching her shaking back and forth to balance the movement between the two boys. Their cocks sliding in and out of her tight enjoyable holes; the expression on Ashley’s face was priceless. She moaned while feeling bad for enjoying it so much. She was just so horny at that moment and there was no way she was going to stop the pleasure that filled her senses, not that she could stop the two excited boys, who had her pinned on both sides and pushing and pulling like they were sawing a tree.

Tom then pulled his cock out of Ashley’s burning tight ass and got down on the carpet with Nika. She looked exhausted, but by no means finished as he stuck his throbbing cock into her mouth. Nika was to horny to argue about where it had been and started slobbering it with her saliva. She sucked and sucked, forcing every inch of filth down her throat as she gagged, her saliva amounting and thickening like melted cheese. He then mounted her with his spewing prick and shoved it into her pussy. 

What a sight it was as Nika crouched on her knees taking what Tom gave her, while Ben and Ashley stopped to watch Tom give it to a screaming Nika.

Ashley spread her legs once again and let Ben continue where he left off, accepting that she should just enjoy it. The girls were crouched next to each other doing doggy style in their sexy lingerie attire, legs all spread out for the young boys, looking delicious and fuckable. Ashley let Ben pump up and down in her juicy pussy, absorbing every inch with pleasure.

"Fuck me all you want! This is the first and last time you do this, but go ahead, Ben. Enjoy it you brat!"

"Yeah, fuck us hard boys!" Nika moaned.

It wasn’t long before the boys were standing and ready to off-load to two horny cum slurping girls, watching patiently as the white custard splattered everywhere around their face. To finish it off they licked the cum off each other’s face, right before giving the boys one last suck.

They left the boys to dress, while they went to the bathroom to have a shower and wash up. It wasn’t longer before Ashley’s parents came home and Nika was invited to have dinner with them.

“So what did you girls get up to today?” said Ashley’s Dad at the dinner table.

“Oh, we played the boys at Halo” said Nika in her innocent voice.

“Didn’t know you girls were interested in video games?”

“Yeah it was a lot more fun than I thought. Ashley especially enjoyed it more than she expected, isn’t that right Ashley?”

“That’s very good Ashley, I always said you should spend more time with your brothers. I know how much they get under your skin at times, but they’re just being playful.”

“Oh you have no idea Dad; you should ask Nika I’m sure I heard her moaning the whole time.”

Published 
Written by peaches
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments