Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be Careful What You Wish For - Part 2

21
11 Comments 11
9.2k Views 9.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Joan's fantasy finally comes to life, but the ending is a far cry from what she thought."

Joan looked around the room and shook her head, struggling at the restraints even harder than before after what Suzy had said.

"No, please Suzy. What did I do to make you do this to me? This can't be happening. Please take these rings off my nipples. They hurt and I don't want them to be stretched out like that."

"Well, I think they look good like that. And so perfect for slapping and sucking, along with that little cock you call a clit."

Joan had continued looking around the room while she had been talking. I watched the change in her expression as it slowly dawned on her that she had seen this room before.

As my head clears, I begin to realize what is happening. I had heard rumors about this bar and that the owner occasionally assisted in making peoples fantasies come true, but I had never met anyone that had actually experienced that. I had had a fantasy of being in a gang bang for a long time, as well as being "tortured" in a dungeon. My family is from the south and other than my twin, would never have approved of me having sex with a black man, or doing anything with a girl or even having such dark thoughts. I think of some of the videos I have seen in the bar that must have been filmed in this room, and they had all seemed to be done consensually, so likely that had been someone's fantasy. Not many knew what mine was, but one of them must have arranged this. This may be my one and only chance to live it out.

"Wait… I have seen this room before on the TVs in the bar. Those weren't movies were they? Or they were movies filmed here at least. Are you filming me now? Are you going to show it in the bar? Please, you can't do that! You can't let that black man stick his big fat cock in my cunt or my ass. You can't force a cock deep in my throat and make me swallow the hot strings of jizz he shoots inside me. Please don't make me do anything like that."

By the change in tone of Joan's voice, I knew she had figured it out, and she was letting us know that she was ready, which was good. I signaled to Suzy to give her the safe word so that she could continue her fantasy and pretend to struggle and protest. If it did get too intense for her, she just needed to say the safe word for the fantasy to end. I took this opportunity to turn on the big screen TV on the wall. There on the screen, larger than life was a close up of Joan's tits.

"You are going to wear yourself out if you keep struggling like that, and you are gonna need your energy for what is coming up. Now drink some more water. It will make you feel better."

"NOOO. You gave me something in the bar, didn't you?

"Just the shots, Joanie. Here, I'll open a new bottle for you so you can see that it is still sealed. It's just water."

Joan drank about half the bottle, then looked a Suzy again.

"What are you gonna do to me, Suzy? And what's gonna happen to me afterward. We are still in the bar and I have seen all of you. And I know who you are."

Suzy leaned down and whispered into Joan's ear then stood up again.

"I'm not worried about it Joan. All will become clear. And we will do whatever we damn well please to your body. It belongs to us now and we have plenty of ideas about what to do with it."

"You should see your clit if you think your nipples are big!"

"Awww, don't tease her Thom… get a mirror and show her."

Thom pulled a mirror down from the ceiling and angled it so Joan could see her clit and pussy. He reached over and stroked it a few times, then slapped it several times. Joan saw the effect of this is actually causing it to swell and harden. Thom made a slight adjustment to the mirror so Joan can also have a clear view of her stomach and tits.

"I think we need to add some color to that white skin of yours, Joanie… and maybe get those nipples just a bit bigger first. And I am going to personally give that lil cock of yours some attention."

Joan just whimpered as Tasha hooked the suction cups up to her nipples again and started the suction. Suzy took the clit into her mouth and sucked on it for a minute teasing it with her tongue.

"Hmmmm, seems I was right about parts of your body liking women. Your clit seems to have quite enjoyed that attention. Now we just need to add a few clothespins, then you will be ready for some color."

Thom worked on Joan's breasts, pulling the skin out and attaching half a dozen pins around the base. He tightened the ring around each nipple to keep them distended. Cindi attached several pins to each pussy lip, stretching them out first. then began stroking her clit like it was actually a cock. It was having a visible effect on the clit as it swelled and hardened even more. Suzy had gotten one of the crops with a head shaped like a diamond and started slapping at Joan's stomach, nipples, inner thighs, and clit. It wasn't long before red marks began appearing.

"Please, no. I beg you. I have seen videos of girl's bodies that get deformed when their nipples and clits have been so stretched. And people with scars from being whipped."

Tasha attached the suction cups again this time turning up the power a bit higher than the first time. Suzy continued using the crop on any exposed skin.

"Owwwwwww!!! Please don't… stop. My nipples are getting so sensitive. That crop will hurt sooo much."

Finally, the vacuum was turned off and the pressure was released. I saw the tension in Joan's body relax just a bit until Suzy used the long fiberglass handle of the crop on her nipples, then her clit, and back to her nipples. Joan was moaning loudly now and I suspected not all of it was from the pain she was receiving.

"Her clit is really big now and it looks pretty hard. I wouldn't be surprised if it started shooting out jizz. I bet if it had a penis pump in it, we could get it big enough to fuck someone. Hahaha, instead of a guy getting a boob implant, she would be a girl getting a dick implant… a hermale."

Suzy was still using the crop on Joan, concentrating on her clit which had become super sensitive as she just now lay on the table whimpering. She was also slapping at her tits and nipples which caused Joan’s body to jerk slightly with each strike. Finally, Joan's arms and legs were released, and her skirt yanked off as she is stood up. Her arms were still held from behind her.

"There, now we are rid of that last pesky bit of clothing,"

"Please Suzy. I would just die if had scars from being whipped or flogged. And I have only ever been with one guy at a time. I could never take a big black cock in my ass and another in my pussy at the same time and I told you I have never been with a girl. Please, Suzy, don't do any of that to me."

Now that I know for sure that Joan has figured out what is happening and has been given the safe word, I know we can up the intensity. I make a call upstairs and give some instructions to the bartender who will relay my instructions to some others. In the meantime, I watch as they take Joan over to the St. Andrews cross and stretch her out on it. Thom selects one of the floggers hanging on the wall next to it and shows it to Joan.

"This will make that pussy and ass nice and red and tender."

"NO, please no!"

Thom slowly starts spinning the flogger in a circle so the just the tips hit Joan's skin, moving from her pussy to her ass to her back. He hits the back of her legs down to her knees. He inches in closer and closer as more of the flogger makes contact and her skin begins to redden. He finally stops as Tasha grabs a paddle and takes his place. Moving back and forth between cheeks, the red streaks on her ass from the flogger become a solid red. Joan's squirming increases as does her moaning.

Finally, Tasha stops and is replaced by Cindi, who kneels down and starts slowly licking and kissing Joan's ass. Just as Joan's moans seem to change from a moan of pain to one of pleasure, Cindi inserts a probe into her hole and administers a shock, causing Joan to jerk and strain against her restraints. The shock lasts for just a second before it stops and Joan's body sags.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

"NOOOOOO!"

"Didn't you like that, Joan?"

"NO. Please don't do that anymore. Don't do it in my cunt either, please don't."

Immediately, Joan feels another shock in her ass, longer than the first time. She feels herself releasing urine and sees a close up of it on the TV screen. Then she sees clips being attached to her puffy pussy lips and clit and feels yet another shock as her body jerks in an intense orgasm. The probe is removed, as are the clips, and the restraints removed. Tasha helps Joan sit up and hands her a bottle of water, ordering her to drink it down.

While Joan is drinking the water, Tasha shows Joan her own cell phone, then takes a video of her hand stroking Davis's cock. He is saying ‘Oh yea my little white slave Joanie, stroke it just like that. Make it nice and hard so I can shove my big black cock in your tight white ass’. Then she texted something and appeared to press send.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"I bet all your family and friends on your contact list are gonna love that little video. I think we should post it on facebook too. But I think it's time we really get this party started."

Davis and Thom walked over to a dark corner, and when they return, the cock cages were gone and both men were stroking their shafts which were already getting hard. Cindi knelt down in front of them and took one cock into her mouth and the other in her hand, sucking and stroking, then changing positions until both men were fully erect. She saw a door open and three very large black men entered the room. Like everyone else, they are naked except for collars, and each one is sporting a fully erect member. One man is sporting a large stud piercing the tip of his cock and all three seem to have some sort of band around the base of their cock and balls.

One of the men lies down on one of the tables while the other two pick Joan up and carry her over to him lowering her ass down onto the waiting shaft. He slowly starts pumping in and out of her, stretching her open. After a couple of minutes, one of the other men walks over to the table.

"Nooo, I can't take two cocks at the same time!"

Suzy just laughed and poured some lube over Joan's pussy and the cock reaming her ass. The second guy climbed up on the table and thrust his cock into Joan's cunt. The two men worked in unison fucking her holes. The guy fucking her ass pulls her down lower as the third guy also climbs up onto the table and straddles her face, forcing his cock into her mouth. Tasha poured a bit more lube over Joan's clit and began alternately slapping then caressing it. Thom and Davis walked up on either side and began twisting and slapping her tits. Suzy and Cindi crawl under the table and take a cock into their mouths. Joan is moaning and making gagging sounds as the cock is shoved deeper and deeper down her throat. She feels his cock harden and pulse as he released his jizz. Joan swallowed it as best as she could, and just when she thought she could not take another drop, he pulled out and shot several more strings of cum over her face.

Suzy and Cindi came out from under the table and proceeded to lick the cum off her face taking turns kissing her and shoving their tongues into her mouth. By this point, Joan was moaning loudly and it was obvious she was close to an orgasm. Suddenly, everyone stopped and the two men pulled out of her. Joan was panting loudly and as she sat up. Suzy handed her a bottle of water which Joan downed in a few gulps. Once again, Joan was picked up and carried over to another piece of equipment that looked a bit like a pommel horse and placed face down on it. Her legs and arms were tied down tightly.

She had a perfect view of the TV screen and could see them moving some sort of machine in behind her and felt pressure as a large dildo was pushed into each hole. After a bit of adjustment, she heard the machine start up and begin fucking her. One of the guys picked up a long thin stick and started using it across her ass while another one picked up a flogger and started flogging her back. Joan screamed out. Suzy held her head up so she could see the welts forming on her back and watch the dildos fucking her. Once again, she was nearing an orgasm, and once again, they stopped just short.

For another hour, Joan is moved from place to place and fucked and forced to suck a cock or pussy. Each time she neared a climax, the action was stopped before she could cum. All of the men took turns cumming all over her. Finally, the cuffs were removed and she is given a robe to wear. Everyone except Suzy leaves quietly. She is given another bottle of water to drink and I finally introduce myself.

"Hi Joan, I am Celia, and as you may have heard my lovely well-trained subs call me, Mistress C. I own this bar, but that is not my only role. I make people's darkest fantasies come true. Not always down here but many times it is. Sometimes people know that something will happen, just not when. In your case, I made the decision to not tell you ahead of time. I felt it would ruin the overall effect if you knew right away it was all just an act."

"My subs are quite skilled in reading a 'victim's' limits as to just how much abuse can be afflicted without causing any permanent damage. They are quite good at judging a person's tolerance and will build up the pain level slowly. You may be a little sore for a few days and a few places might be a bit puffy, but I promise that everything will return to normal. Once I realized you had figured out what was happening and given the safe word, I knew we could go further."

"As for the TV screen and what you have seen in the bar, the answer is that while we have filmed down here on occasion, it has always been consensual with all participants… usually someone's fantasy of starring in a porn film and then shown with their permission later. Many other videos have been made that have never been shown. And while you were recorded, it was not seen in the bar as you were led to believe. The only people that will ever know what happened here tonight were in this room, and none of us will ever tell another human being. However, if you would like a copy of it before I delete it from the computer; I would be more than happy to provide that to you."

"Now, there is a reason Suzy was the person that was selected to be your friend and get you down here. From the first time she saw you after learning your fantasy, she wanted to be the one to take you through it. She wanted to be the one to direct the action and make sure you weren't hurt. And she wants to be the one to tend to your ‘wounds'. Although she doesn't really live above the bar, there is an apartment up there. And there is a king-sized round bed. And I am sure you noticed how talented she is with her tongue and hands. She would love nothing more than to help start the healing and answer any questions you might have."

"At the very least, you can take a shower up there or a long soak in a whirlpool tub before you leave. We did leave you in a bit of a mess. Suzy will take you upstairs and the choice will be yours as to whatever happens after that."

"Thank you, Celia. I was initially scared I really was being kidnapped and was going to meet with some awful end. Once my head cleared a bit, I finally put rumors I had heard together with what was happening and tried to signal that I knew so you wouldn't stop. And Suzy, you owe me a big time orgasm, and I intend to collect."

Suzy put her arm around Joan and led her to the elevator.

"I think that can be arranged…"

 

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments