Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blackout

"I thought she was going to introduce me to a nice guy."

15
5 Comments 5
18.2k Views 18.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I moved to a new city with my friend and her husband, I needed a fresh start and they lived in a great city. I was living there a few months and hadn't found any friends of my own yet. I was never really outgoing and I'd had only a few boyfriends. Being only 23 I was in no hurry, but I was hoping to find a nice guy to date, and maybe help me fell like the city was my home.



Liz was a few years older than me but had been my best friend since she was a senior in HS and I was in 7th grade. Well I always looked up to her at least, even if she didn't see me as her best friend. She helped me out of a tough situation and I think she liked my wit. She kept in contact with me as she went to college and always made sure to make time for me in the summer. She met Brian when I was 16 and they have been married for 3 years. He is a great guy who treats me like an equal, he is flirty and is always staring at my ass, but respectful and funny otherwise.



Liz was always very sexual, and was not afraid to share her exploits with me, much of my sexuality developed while opening up to some of the things she had done, and told me about. I never would have even considered giving my HS boyfriend a blow job if she hadn't told me about blowing her BF while he was driving. I also never would have had the three way with my friend and her BF if she hadn’t told me about her and Brian’s swinging.



Living in the house with them was tough because they had loud sex, almost every night. I actually enjoyed it and would rub my clit while lying in bed, hearing her moans and grunts. I can tell she really was quite insatiable. The only reason it was tough was because I was alone, and getting quite frustrated with my inability to get laid.



So one night, she takes me out to a local bar, we had the express intent of finding me a guy, to flirt with, dance with, kiss, whatever... We were there a while and I wasn't really into anybody we saw. But Liz, she found him right away. Will was tall and athletic, sitting at the bar, not really talking to anyone, but you could tell the regulars knew him. He was friendly and had a beautiful smile. Liz went right up to him and practically dropped her huge boob on the Will's big strong black hand. "Ooops, sorry" she says to him, he knowingly smiled and offered to slide down, giving us a bar stool. "Thanks, this is Kelley, I'm Liz, What's your name?" she asks, and within a minute we all had fresh drinks on Will's tab.



Will was well spoken and polite, he even was able to talk about anthropology with me, this being about the most use I had made of my recently acquired Bachelor's degree. I had never been with a black guy before and I found myself wondering what it would be like to have his strong hands holding me. I pictured his body smooth and toned, rubbing against mine. I gazed at his crotch when he was looking away, wondering what it would be like.



Well, Liz was not shy about her affections for Will either. I had never seen her like this, she always treated Brian like he was the most important thing in her life, never once had I seen her even compliment a guys looks or even flirt, since she'd been with him. We went to the bathroom, "What's up with you?" I asked. "My god he is so sexy" she replied. "But what about Brian?" I countered, "Is he here?" she joked.



She explained that they had a little understanding, that tonight she could flirt so that maybe she could help get me hooked up. I thought she was taking it a bit too far, but the vodka had clearly taken over.

Back at the bar, Liz had another drink and started talking about sex. She was sloppy and embarrassing, but at one point I could swear she looked at me with a completely sober wink. A minute later she starts to say that she feels sick. Well, Will, being a total gentleman, offers to drive us home since I was a few drinks in to it myself. We accept and go out to his car, Will and I each of us holding up one side of Liz.



Liz is beautiful and busty, 5'5" with blonde hair and 36DD boobs, hips and a butt to match. I am 5'4" with a pretty nice size 6 body, perky 34 C's and a round ass. My legs are a bit thick, but my ass does them justice. Will gazes past Liz as we stumble to the car, he smiles as he checks out my ass, I boldly bite my lower lip letting him know hoe I'm feeling. This is a big leap for me, as I rarely let guys know I am interested so readily. I can’t feel but emboldened as I think of his black, toned body ravaging me. I ached to be pierced by a hot hard cock, it's been months.



As we drive off, Liz starts acting even drunker and says she needs a bathroom, quick. Will lives close by and takes the opportunity to get us to his house. I don't think anyone is being fooled at what is going on right now, everyone knows, I feel I am the least in control.



We get into his house and Liz makes a trip to the bathroom, comes out and basically passes out on the couch. Her pose is overtly sexy. She arches her back against the arm of the couch with her huge boobs nearly popping out of her blouse, her legs open just enough to see her panties. Will and I are on the other couch, engaged in small talk that quickly ends as he leans in for a kiss.



He is the most amazing kisser, he makes any other guy i've been with before seem like boys in comparison. I rip open his shirt as I climb on top of him, his chest is smooth and seemingly coal black in comparison to my pale white body. I am nearly naked as he peels away my blouse and I quickly throw my bra to the floor. He hikes up my skirt while we continue to kiss deeply, passionately. I feel myself getting very wet as I sense his strength and passion. I am surprised by the size of his erection as I settle down on his lap.



I can't wait any longer, uncharacteristically I mutter "I want your fuckin' cock" channeling what I think Liz might say in this moment. I slide down his body till my knees are on the floor. I pull open his pants to find the most amazing dick I had ever seen or seen since. It was beautiful, jet black, long, thick and smooth. It wasn't veiny and tight, but it had a thick vein that ran along the top making a lazy "s" from base to tip. I own an 8 inch dildo and this was much longer and thicker than that, like 2 soda cans stacked, but with a slight curve.



I immediately am overcome by the mere sight of the beautiful cock and feel a thick drip of juice fall from my pussy and land on my leg. I look up at him and he has this lustful look on on face, very different from the polite guy at the bar. I am scared but I can't back out now. I try to take as much of it in my mouth as possible, working the long shaft with one, then two hands. The velvety smoothness of his cock feels amazing and he begins to moan low. He mutters, "yeah baby, you little slut" and I feel immediately hurt and aroused by this at the same time.

HeavenlyDiannaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeavenlyDiannaTS

I give him a dirty look and he immediately grabs the back of my head and pulls me roughly toward him, clenching my hair. "Now you suck that dick nice now, you hear?" he sneers. I immediately whimper "Um-hmm" and get back to it.



Out of nowhere, Liz, who seemed to be passed-out for good, chimes in. "Looks like she needs a little help" she says as she kneels next to me and we begin working that cock together. We slobber all over his cock, occasionally kissing each other. She takes a free hand and is drilling it into my pussy. First two then three fingers as my pussy gets ready, she is enjoying my tight pussy and knows enough to work it real good before I attempt to take this huge hunk of delicious man. She angle thee fingers downward and strokes my g-spot. pulling slightly at it as she began stroking it. I felt a rush of fluids drip down my leg as she quickened the pace, and I squirted just a bit as she pulls quickly out and lets my pussy quiver. She has four fingers sunk into me up to her palm, her thumb is massaging my ass, when I can't take it any more. "I got his now" I say and I climb up and position myself over his cock.



I feel a great sense of anticipation and fear as I begin to slide down his cock. I shudder through one amazing orgasm about halfway down and I rise almost all the way back up, anther wave hits me on the way back down. Like never before I am cumming all over him, my juices flowing down to be lapped up by Liz who is now behind me licking his balls, my pussy and ass.



I bottom out with about three inches still to go, I feel great pain along with the amazing adrenaline and endorphin rush of my most amazing orgasms ever. I again push hard against the length of his shaft aching to cram just a bit more into me. I begin to feel light headed and nauseous on top of every thing else. I throw my head back and let out the most animalistic grunt I have ever made as I settle down with his cock piercing the back of my pussy. One more push, and then it happened. I BLACKED OUT!



Never before and never since had I been fucked unconscious, and this only about 2 minutes on the most amazing cock I ever fucked. I am awoken by the sound of painful screams, there is no fear in the pain, and only a little pleasure but I immediately know that it is, Liz.



I look at the clock, I've been out for about two hours. I look at Liz and she is completely naked and drenched in sweat, her hair is even completely soaked. I see cum on her cheek and lip and she is getting pounded from behind. But, it is not Will, it is another big black guys and he is sinking his huge cock in her ass. Will is sitting on the couch with two other black guys, and he notices I am awake. "Hey sugar, you ready to get turned out like your friend?



Liz is still getting fucked in the ass, and looks on the verge of collapse. But she mutters to me, "This is fuckin’ incredible". Her eyes roll back into her head as one of the two guys on the couch with Will comes over and forcefully shoves his cock in her throat. She gobbles his cock with a voracity that I have never seen, a true slut. My good friend, getting fucked and abused, I know there is nothing I can do now. My fear mounts but not as high as my excitement. I am about to get dominated in the very same way, I cacn't say no. Partially out of fear I'll be forced, or fear I may never get this opportunity again.



Will saunters over to me and begins to pick me up, he holds me in the air as I wrap my legs around him. We kiss and I can feel his cock rise between my legs. I feel powerless as he holds me in the air and lifts me up over his cock. He skillfully guides my body down onto his dick and I almost immediately feel on the verge of passing out again. But Will frantically bounces me on his dick as it furiously collides with the back of my pussy. I am overcome by multiple shuddering orgasms as he throws me around like a rag doll.



The feeling of being so physically dominated is intoxicating, and I can only imagine what the past two hours have been like for Liz, I later find out that the three friends of Will were passing her around, "Like the fucking slut I am" she says. She loved every minute of it but was scared at first when the three other guys came in to the room within minutes of me passing out. She had every hole filled, and all at once on a few occasions. Each had blown at least one load of cum on her, and she had one in her ass.



It's my turn now I can sense it, as Will throw me to the couch. I have three dicks in my face as I try and satisfy each of these beautiful men. I am overcome by the need to make each one cum for me. They move me into position as one begins pounding me from behind. I grunt and scream like never before, I let my inner slut loose for the first time, and it felt amazing.



For the next hour I was seriously gang fucked by a group of hung black dudes. This is something I would have been horrified to even think about the day before, but now I dream of that night and fantasize about all kinds of rough group situations where I am the center of attention and the cum rains down on me. I embrace my inner slut, like a lost sister freeing me to be myself and take what I want, even though I'd rather be taken by the whole group.



Now, of this group of hung guys, Will's cock is still the most amazing. It's beautiful, as long as any of the other and as thick, but it's beautiful too. Finally It's just me and Will. He lays me on my back and begins giving me the full length of his shaft. An hours worth of interracial gang fucking and I can now take this monster all the way. He strokes his full length into me, and presses his body weight against my pelvis. Of the countless orgasms this night this one really stands out. He pulls out as I am screaming and writhing and he quickly drops his hips so that he skillfully flicks my g-spot on the way out. I squirt what seems like a quart all over the room. I am convulsing like an epileptic, as I cannot control the stream. I reach down with one hand in front and one behind, covering my pussy. The hot stream continues as I am once again nearly passed out. Will is looking like a possessed demon as he grabs my legs again and again plunges into my wet pussy. He then proceeds to fill me up with hot cum, for what seemed like a full minute, his cock pulses and releases streams of black seed into my pussy.



I never saw Will again after that night, I don't think I will ever go back to that bar, but when ever Liz and I are reminded of that night we give each other a little smile, and I get a little wet. Maybe I will do it again, but maybe that won't be for a while. Maybe I'll be like Liz, married and with the same guy for a while. But I think every woman should do something like this just once, just to know that they can be a slut, any time they want.
Published 
Written by KittyOH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments